Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

A story to make you sober.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A story to make you sober.. (1733 Views)

If She Tripping Leave That B¡tch Alone that’s Why You Never Catch A Nigga Sober / Bride Snaps With Mom And Grandma, But Her Wedding Dress Has More Story To Tell / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A story to make you sober.. by speeder(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
There was a man who loved his wife very much. The couple had 3 children.
He could give her everything he could but the woman never appreciated.
Though the man was not rich,but he could share all he had with her.
He could buy for her clothes and the only thing his wife could say was that the husband was fulfilling his duty as a Man.
The man would buy a dress but in reply, the woman would mock at him, because the dress was of low quality.
The man could smile at his wife and tell her "one day, I will become rich and I will buy for
you all the expensive things you need"
The woman could never make any phone call unless she was requesting anything fromher
husband and once her request was not granted, all she could do was to quarrel for days, sometimes fight.
One evening, the man was coming from work, he bought a Kilogram of meat, happily the poor man expecting to suprise his wife,
he reached home found the wife and showed her the package,
Then she shouted: "eh! And you call yourself a man? Which husband, apart from you, do you
think comes home with just one kilograme,no cooking oil, no anyother ingredients? You
better leave it, ur a good-for-nothin husband."
Then she threw the meat to the bush and went back home.
The Husband felt low but he never let down his love for her.
One day, the husband felt pain in his left foot, then a Tumour appeared on the foot, it then
emerged growing big and more painful.
He went to the hospital after several months of pain and was found with cancer, he was
poor to have a better medical care.
Though he was sick he tried much as he could to provide for his family.
Two years later the condition worsened and he was put in the special care unit, he was operated and the foot was removed,
but unfortunately it was too late, the Virus had affected more parts of the body and at last he called his wife and told him,
"LOOK AFTER MY CHILDREN, i feel i can't live any longer though i'll always be with you in spirit,
may God be with you"
He then breathed his last and died.
The woman, and three children cried, for days mourning, they buried him.
Two months later, the wife was bowing down on her husbands grave as she said these words:
"My love, you did all the best to me, you treated me well and gave me all you could, but all i could pay you, was endless quarrels and fights.
I never realised your importance and your love until when you are gone, when am the one to provide food, clothing, education and many others.
I remember when i threw your one Kilogram of meat to the bush, but now i have nowhere to get even a Half aKilo 'THE GOOD DIE YOUNG' thats why you died
when you were still young.
A husband whom i could mock at but you only smiled at me.
The husband who could care and had unending love.
I know you are listening to me and i ask you to forgive me for not appreciating all ynu did
to me, when you were alive.
We are all missing your presence as your youngest daughter Diana is always crying asking when you'll be back.
But you will never leave our hearts until we Join you.
May you Rest in Eternal Peace."
(its fictional not real)b

1 Like

Re: A story to make you sober.. by xynerise: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
speeder: WHETHER MALE OR FEMALE, MUST READ!!!
There was a man who loved his wife very much. The couple had 3 children.
He could give her everything he could but the woman never appreciated.
Though the man was not rich,but he could share all he had with her.
He could buy for her clothes and the only thing his wife could say was that the husband was fulfilling his duty as a Man.
The man would buy a dress but in reply, the woman would mock at him, because the dress was of low quality.
The man could smile at his wife and tell her "one day, I will become rich and I will buy for
you all the expensive things you need"
The woman could never make any phone call unless she was requesting anything fromher
husband and once her request was not granted, all she could do was to quarrel for days, sometimes fight.
One evening, the man was coming from work, he bought a Kilogram of meat, happily the poor man expecting to suprise his wife,
he reached home found the wife and showed her the package,
Then she shouted: "eh! And you call yourself a man? Which husband, apart from you, do you
think comes home with just one kilograme,no cooking oil, no anyother ingredients? You
better leave it, ur a good-for-nothin husband."
Then she threw the meat to the bush and went back home.
The Husband felt low but he never let down his love for her.
One day, the husband felt pain in his left foot, then a Tumour appeared on the foot, it then
emerged growing big and more painful.
He went to the hospital after several months of pain and was found with cancer, he was
poor to have a better medical care.
Though he was sick he tried much as he could to provide for his family.
Two years later the condition worsened and he was put in the special care unit, he was operated and the foot was removed,
but unfortunately it was too late, the Virus had affected more parts of the body and at last he called his wife and told him,
"LOOK AFTER MY CHILDREN, i feel i can't live any longer though i'll always be with you in spirit,
may God be with you"
He then breathed his last and died.
The woman, and three children cried, for days mourning, they buried him.
Two months later, the wife was bowing down on her husbands grave as she said these words:
"My love, you did all the best to me, you treated me well and gave me all you could, but all i could pay you, was endless quarrels and fights.
I never realised your importance and your love until when you are gone, when am the one to provide food, clothing, education and many others.
I remember when i threw your one Kilogram of meat to the bush, but now i have nowhere to get even a Half aKilo 'THE GOOD DIE YOUNG' thats why you died
when you were still young.
A husband whom i could mock at but you only smiled at me.
The husband who could care and had unending love.
I know you are listening to me and i ask you to forgive me for not appreciating all ynu did
to me, when you were alive.
We are all missing your presence as your youngest daughter Diana is always crying asking when you'll be back.
But you will never leave our hearts until we Join you.
May you Rest in Eternal Peace."
What the hell is this? undecided

1 Like

Re: A story to make you sober.. by Adufaye(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
NYC ONE
Re: A story to make you sober.. by cindyrella(f): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2012
She cried, their neighbours cried, their children cried, their pastor also cried, even their gate man cried. They all cried!
THE END!!!

2 Likes

Re: A story to make you sober.. by overdrive(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
And d moral of the story is?
Re: A story to make you sober.. by pendo89(f): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
i havent read the post.but ur title is worrying
Re: A story to make you sober.. by xandy84: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2012
This is the best post I have ever read on nl..
@ op, please keep it up

1 Like

Re: A story to make you sober.. by Rocktation(f): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2012
speeder: WHETHER MALE OR FEMALE, MUST READ!!!

You wear ring for teeth? angry
Re: A story to make you sober.. by Olaposij(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2012
Started as a tumour, then the virus spread all over..... LWKMD
Re: A story to make you sober.. by speeder(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
Sorry guys, its just an imaginary write up. Just wanted a story to make prople sober
Re: A story to make you sober.. by fjaiye(f): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
Be grateful always!Now the husband is gone and it took his depature for her to see that he was a good husband.
overdrive: And d moral of the story is?
Re: A story to make you sober.. by speeder(m): 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
fjaiye: Be grateful always!Now the husband is gone and it took his depature for her to see that he was a good husband.
it only takes the noble mind to figure out the moral of the story. Non-fible minds will always ask even when its right in front of them.
Re: A story to make you sober.. by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 12, 2012
Nice write up.
Re: A story to make you sober.. by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2012
cindyrella: She cried, their neighbours cried, their children cried, their pastor also cried, even their gate man cried. They all cried!
THE END!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A story to make you sober.. by cindyrella(f): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2012
Rocktation:

You wear ring for teeth? angry
LMFAO!!!
Re: A story to make you sober.. by jodam: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2012
xynerise:

pls, that post is too long to be quoted.
Haba aboki!
Re: A story to make you sober.. by jodam: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2012
xynerise:

pls, that post is too long to be quoted for just that reply!
Haba aboki!
Re: A story to make you sober.. by malaria(f): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
cindyrella: She cried, their neighbours cried, their children cried, their pastor also cried, even their gate man cried. They all cried!
THE END!!!
lwkmd. and you will cry. Grab ur copy now.

1 Like

Re: A story to make you sober.. by emilyone(f): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
overdrive: And d moral of the story is?
you'll never know the real worth of a well until it runz dry.
Re: A story to make you sober.. by emilyone(f): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
emilyone:
you'll never know the real worth of a well until it runz dry.
always try as much as possible to show love and appreciation to your loved ones while they are still alive cus tomorrow might be too late.
Re: A story to make you sober.. by Browneyes3(f): 12:00am On Nov 13, 2012
undecided Sober or tired
Re: A story to make you sober.. by jhydebaba(m): 12:19am On Nov 13, 2012
What a sobing thread cry

(1) (Reply)

Short Words Of Advice To The Single Ladies / He Asked For Her Passport. / 11 Signs She Is Not Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.