Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

My Ex Confuses Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Confuses Me (1107 Views)

Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body / "the Concept Of Love Confuses Me" / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Confuses Me by sarah2: 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2012
Oky so what happened was that me and this guy started dating,we only dated for 4 months. He left me, because he said he is not ready to be a father (I have a son, he's 3). He said thatI can wait till he grows up,but I told him that it'll never work because my kid comes first. Now we are only friends, but its weird, he brushes my hair and dries it, and gives me massages, he gives me now more compliments than when we were together. He talks about sex more even though he stopped my advances. He called my kid on his birthday and bought him a gift. He plans time with me. I told him to delete my pictures on his phone, he only deleted the ones with only me in. He kept our photos together and photos of my kid. On the other hand he already went on a date with another girl, and sent me photos of the types of girls he wants me to look out for him. I'm soooooo confused! I have no idea what he is thinking? We talk permanently and he always tries to cheer me up and wishes me future hapiness,he takes care of all my needs. Does anybody have any advice or insight in what's going on? Please help!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Confuses Me by Gudintent: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2012
He is gay
Re: My Ex Confuses Me by obowunmi(m): 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2012
Why can't he be your friend? He is only interested in friendship. Don't read too much meaning into his "niceness."
Re: My Ex Confuses Me by sarah2: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
I don't mind being friends, I like it actually, but the way he is acting is just confusing
Re: My Ex Confuses Me by obowunmi(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
sarah2: I don't mind being friends, I like it actually, but the way he is acting is just confusing

He's already told you he's not interested. Don't be confused. Its clear and obvious.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Confuses Me by lolaluv1(f): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
^^
I agree with him.
He is just a good guy who doesn't need to be in a relationship with you before he does all that....
Re: My Ex Confuses Me by pendo89(f): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
obowunmi: Why can't he be your friend? He is only interested in friendship. Don't read too much meaning into his "niceness."

I like this and I think its true.But don't allow yourself to be used as a spare tyre.
Set boundaries and define the relationship so that you both benefit out of it.
By the way,one mistake single ladies do, is telling their partners that their kids come first.Of course kids do matter, but there is the other part of your life he wants to attach himself to.His intention is not to replace the kid.Watch out next time so that you don't scare potential guys.
Be his friend.
Re: My Ex Confuses Me by Ola3tag(m): 6:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
i must confess hes a very unusual guy... But i kinda liked his attitude, wishd i could do jst what hes doin. To be extra kind to my eXs.i know it frightens dem alot!
Re: My Ex Confuses Me by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2012
lola.luv:
^^
He is just a good guy who doesn't need to be in a relationship with you before he does all that....

+1
Re: My Ex Confuses Me by Mynd44: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2012
He is just neing a friend. A very good friend at that
Re: My Ex Confuses Me by tashanja(m): 4:58am On Nov 12, 2012
pendo89:

I like this and I think its true.But don't allow yourself to be used as a spare tyre.
Set boundaries and define the relationship so that you both benefit out of it.

If you read between the lines you'd note the guy has already set new boundaries and keeping within its new platonic limits, for which the OP is benefitting more and happier from his improved attitude and attention; however, you'd also sense that she is secretly hoping for a little bit more and would no doubt welcome him crossing the line - that's why she's claiming she's confused.
Re: My Ex Confuses Me by tpia1: 5:22am On Nov 12, 2012
if you like, keep being confused and waiting for him @ poster.
Re: My Ex Confuses Me by Mynd44: 5:36am On Nov 12, 2012
The OP is just reading meanings where there is non. It is obvious that the guy cares about you just as a friend and noting more but this atitude of yours might just chase him away all together
Re: My Ex Confuses Me by Browneyes3(f): 12:09am On Nov 13, 2012
Are yhu drunk?....so why r yhu confused...there's no need to still hold up a torch that's burnt out...you'll jst crash & burn.. undecided
Re: My Ex Confuses Me by IZUKWU(m): 6:42am On Nov 13, 2012
But op, if you want this guy still,make a play for it and see what happens. He may fall for you ,again.instead of dying in silence and suspense ,tell him ,what's on your mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused. Pls Advise. / How To Get Women Into Bed / Romance SCAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.