Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,156 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President (9631 Views)

I Am Too Big To Be Edo Governor - Ex Jonathan's Aide / “i’m Too Big For Such” – Ekiti PDP Chieftain Rejects Fayose’s Appointment / We Need Newspapers Like 234next In Nigeria. Too Much Is At Stake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by malele(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
Callotti: p

Please, stick to the topic!
Writing like a dunce is not faking your stoopidity!
YOU ARE REALLY A DUNCE!
Nigeria is moving? To hell for sure. No return ticket!
Mu he he he he he he

Abeg, comot for road. . . with your 'YAHOO-YAHOO', short-hand/S-EXT-TEXT, impoverished, un-skilled, literary mode of writing.
Ajegunle AJE-BUTTER! kiss

You are a goat.
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by tchaik(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Ur Heartlessness! Is Nigeria really too big to fail?
Hades: Utter Rubbish! You should have told that to USSR in 1991 !
Minion: My Lord! Ur word is true.

HIS WICKEDNESS HAS SPOKEN

THREAD CLOSED

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by ask4double(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
Callotti: Look who is talking? cheesy

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/28/opinion/Paul-Kagame-The-Darling-Dictator-of-the-day.html

Ugly AFRICAN NIGGER! kiss
It simple, Throw than man away, but do yield to His advice coz it will salvage an already derailing Nation, "NIGERIA"
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Callotti: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
ask4double: It simple, Throw than man away, but do yield to His advice coz it will salvage an already derailing Nation, "NIGERIA"

Of what use is an advice coming from one who cannot practice what he preaches? His own country is being held hostage and he is advising Nigeria? Laff! Laff! Laff! grin
Nigeria be like CU-NT-RY wey fit take advice? cheesy
The man nefa tell us wetin im dey do for 'LAGOS'!
Mu he he he he he he
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by homerac7: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
for d first time ever, I am on same page with Callotti.

it sounds like s good advice u might say, but what's Kagame's obsession with Nigeria? just google "Paul Kagame in Nigeria" in any permutation and see different dates. again, what does kagame want with Nigeria? ...cheap popularity?
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Callotti: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
homerac7: for d first time ever, I am on same page with Callotti.

it sounds like s good advice u might say, but what's Kagame's obsession with Nigeria? just google "Paul Kagame in Nigeria" in any permutation and see different dates. again, what does kagame want with Nigeria? ...cheap popularity?

Nigerians are forever stoopid!
Thanks for agreeing.
FOR ONCE! grin

Na so 'missionaries' come sell dem 'bible' and 'ole wota'. . . carry dem enter for slavery.
No questions asked!
Even if SATAN praises Nigeria. . . NIGERIANS WILL REJOICE!
Tufiaaaaaakwa!!! grin

The man come Nigeria to learn how to 'rig' elections. . . sheeeeeeeeeeeesh!
Prolly to liase with BOKO HARAM sef!
LOOK WHO WANNO ADVICE NIGERIA. . . WHAT AN INSULT!!!! grin
Shiooooooooooooooooor!!!

Na so 'president' suppose look AFTER ALMOST 20 in power? EVEN ABACHA FINE PASS AM! cheesy

LEAN AND HUNGRY-LOOKING LIKE THE PROVERBIAL CASSIUS! WITH AN ITCHING PALM TOO! cheesy

When something that looks like a 'haunting/hound-dog' with rabies starts to advice Nigeria and Nigerians. . . na wa o!!!!

Compare and contrast! cool
NA WHO SUPPOSE ADVICE WHO? cheesy
At least Jonathan is not killing his own people left right and center for election purposes!
Shhhhhiooooooooooooooor!!! cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by 5much(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2012
Nigeria can still make good progress if we hav leaders who mean well for d citizenry.
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by juman(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2012
5much: Nigeria can still make good progress if we hav leaders who mean well for d citizenry.
^^^^
Our situation has pass that.

No to one nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Niflheim(m): 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2012
@calloti,do not mind the brainwashed nigerians!!!they hate the truth,they are not even allowed to use 'paypal' ,they live side by side with goats in the city,boko haram is bullying their government,and yet they have the nerve to get offended because they heard the truth!!!
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Leboska(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
God bless Naija.
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Callotti: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
Niflheim: @calloti,do not mind the brainwashed nigerians!!!they hate the truth,they are not even allowed to use 'paypal' ,they live side by side with goats in the city,boko haram is bullying their government,and yet they have the nerve to get offended because they heard the truth!!!

Na today?
When even goats have PH.Ds in Nigeria at age 15! grin
Yet, they can't spell their own first names. . .not to mention middle or last names.
The truth is always bitter!
How many Nigerians can tell the difference between sweet potatos and bitter kolas, even after tasting both? cheesy
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Nuzo1(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
For the sake of fairness, let's try to overlook some characteristics of a failed state like mediocrity, massive corruption, nepotism, poverty, qouta system.
If a supposed Nigerian cannot live, work and worship his God without being persecuted in some parts of Nigeria as a result of religious and ethnic differences; then Nigeria is a FAILED state already.

Its now up to Nigerians to decide if they really want to salvage the situation before it finaLly explodes.
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by boron10(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
I wonder why nigerians are aversed to accepting the bitter truth. Nigeria is already a failed nation. We're just a bit ahead of somalia. Jonathan is just trying hard to salvage the the remaining piece of this country.

Btw, the insults hurled at callotti are uncalled for. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? It is hightime we Nigerians started behaving more civilized.
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Niflheim(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
In 1991,I was living in Argentina and there was hyper inflation that year,1 us dollar was =10,000 australes.do you know that argentina of then was far better than nigeria of now?.................................black nigerian bastards!!!always deceiving themselves,fools or as they say in spanish(la concha de tu abuela y la puta que te pario)-'a curse on your grandmother's c.unt and the w.hore that gave birth to you'...............................SO THERE ARE STILL FOOLS ON THIS EARTH WHO BELIEVE THAT NIGERIA IS MOVING FORWARD?
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Callotti: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2012
boron10: I wonder why nigerians are aversed to accepting the bitter truth. Nigeria is already a failed nation. We're just a bit ahead of somalia. Jonathan is just trying hard to salvage the the remaining piece of this country.

Btw, the insults hurled at callotti are uncalled for. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? It is hightime we Nigerians started behaving more civilized.

You know say na one WOR-WOR COWARD OF A CYBER RIFF-RAFF with many other handles? grin
Leave them abeg. . .na so dem mamas go receive slaps/kicks/insults/ AND HEAVY-SHARP-SHARP, PAINFUL,AN-US AND ORAL PHOCKING from TEENAGE-male-GERI-phile nursing/MOLESTATION assistants, after they have all been abandoned in 'prick-sucking-nursing/molestation-homes' all over the world. . . .when all dem mamas'teeth don fall comot ke! AMEN!grin

I go dey my grave dey watch dem mamas' totos for CEMETARY YOUTUBE! grin
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
|TRANSLATION|
¤[There's high possibility of becoming a failed state]¤
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
Niflheim: In 1991,I was living in Argentina and there was hyper inflation that year,1 us dollar was =10,000 australes.do you know that argentina of then was far better than nigeria of now?.................................black nigerian bastards!!!always deceiving themselves,fools or as they say in spanish(la concha de tu abuela y la puta que te pario)-'a curse on your grandmother's c.unt and the w.hore that gave birth to you'...............................SO THERE ARE STILL FOOLS ON THIS EARTH WHO BELIEVE THAT NIGERIA IS MOVING FORWARD?
who are you please...and who are you heaping all these curses on?
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by TableLeg(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2012
Pssst!
Nothing is too big to crumble like a pack of cards
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Niflheim(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
What is paining me is the way and manner in which 'Calloti' was insulted,he was only speaking the truth..........................to the 'chanchos'(spanish for pigs) who claim that china and the US are courting us,your foolishness will be your greatest legacy on this earth,they steal your oil,fund boko haram,then get you to contract them to fight the same boko haram,and you are here saying that nigeria cannot fail?
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Callotti: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
Niflheim: What is paining me is the way and manner in which 'Calloti' was insulted,he was only speaking the truth..........................to the 'chanchos'(spanish for pigs) who claim that china and the US are courting us,your foolishness will be your greatest legacy on this earth,they steal your oil,fund boko haram,then get you to contract them to fight the same boko haram,and you are here saying that nigeria cannot fail?

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Don't let it pain you jare!
E nor pain me o!
Tunda don faya dem NYASH SCATTER finish! cheesy

So mussssh love for Callotti! cry
E badu belle and e jolosi go quench for this thread o!
SHHI-NEH-KEH! grin
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Niflheim(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2012
My dad was in the ministry of external affairs,1982-1986,he was posted to zimbabwe and my primary school,Blakiston school,had 14 tennis courts and 3 very large football fields,let,s go to the national stadium in lagos and see whether my primary school in zimbabwe cannot compete with the mediocrity of the hombres de miedra(shit men) that are running nigeria!!!
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by pheesayor(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2012
well said, God bless you too
Shaw007: See a foreigner optimistic and hopeful about this country.this is someone who sees the potential the supposed sons of the soil do Not see. . .This is what i kp teLLing Pp. . The change wud not just occur. . .it starts with One step. . .
And The earlier we accept this and take actIons the beta 4 us

. . .If not,Nigeria(ppl) wiLL simply be the architect of her own doom if we continue dis way.

#GodblessNigeria
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Niflheim(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
Your foolish pastors are scammers,your police are robbers,your traditional rulers are ritualists,your hospitals are cemetries,your daughters are harlots,your sons are kidnappers,your politicians are murderers and you have the guts to praise the FAILED STATE CALLED NIGERIA?..........................no wonder argentines refer to blacks as 'esclavos sucios y monos negros'(dirty slaves and black monkeys)!!!
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
Niflheim: Your foolish pastors are scammers,your police are robbers,your traditional rulers are ritualists,your hospitals are cemetries,your daughters are harlots,your sons are kidnappers,your politicians are murderers and you have the guts to praise the FAILED STATE CALLED NIGERIA?..........................no wonder argentines refer to blacks as 'esclavos sucios y monos negros'(dirty slaves and black monkeys)!!!
ur either sick or a peado. Go get life and stop courting cheap e-attention.
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Callotti: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2012
People will leave the topic at hand and start insulting others!
Nairaland the great!
Mu che che che che che che
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Arcard(m): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
Rwanda z mo corrupt dan naija who wan bet.
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Niflheim(m): 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ask the average nigerian 'what book are you reading?' and the answer you will get is 'IKEBE SUPER',ask him what movie he is watching and he will say 'DANGER MOUSE',ask him what food he is eating,and he will say 'INTERCONTINENTAL TAPEWORM',ask him what he is drinking and he will say,'THE JUICE FROM ALHAJA'S T.OTO'...................................QUE PELOTUDOS(WHAT IMBECILES)!!!
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by jaybee(f): 10:22pm On Nov 11, 2012
Shaw007: See a foreigner optimistic and hopeful about this country.this is someone who sees the potential the supposed sons of the soil do Not see. . .This is what i kp teLLing Pp. . The change wud not just occur. . .it starts with One step. . .
And The earlier we accept this and take actIons the beta 4 us

. . .If not,Nigeria(ppl) wiLL simply be the architect of her own doom if we continue dis way.

#GodblessNigeria

Stop that wishful thinking! its obsolete and unrealistic.

what do you expect from a visiting president? to say nigeria has failed? or is irredeemable? you must be what you are to expect that.
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Niflheim(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2012
BEWARE OF EVIL RWANDAN MEN WHO WERE INVOLVED IN GENOCIDE(MASS MURDER OF HIS OWN CITIZENS),NOW COMING HERE WITH HIS BLOOD STAINED HANDS TO RECEIVE THE WARM EMBRACE OF THE NIGERIAN WHORES WHO ARE READY TO F.UCK ANYTHING,ANYTIME,ANYWHERE JUST LIKE UNION BANK,THE BIG D.ICK,THE STRONG D.ICK AND THE RELIABLE D.ICK!!!
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by NewsFlash101: 10:52pm On Nov 11, 2012
a
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by deolumike(m): 11:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
Callotti: People will leave the topic at hand and start insulting others!
Nairaland the great!
Mu che che che che che che
. I'd like to know. What's the meaning of "mu che che che che"? Just curious..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Arab President Storm Nnamdi Kanu House PICS / PDP Supporters Defect To APC In Kwara / Appeal court affirms Okorocha’s electoral victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.