Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President (9690 Views)

I Am Too Big To Be Edo Governor - Ex Jonathan's Aide / “i’m Too Big For Such” – Ekiti PDP Chieftain Rejects Fayose’s Appointment / We Need Newspapers Like 234next In Nigeria. Too Much Is At Stake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by vanminister: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
mock!
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
Callotti: Look who is talking? cheesy

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/28/opinion/Paul-Kagame-The-Darling-Dictator-of-the-day.html

Ugly AFRICAN NIGGER! kiss

.....Wow you have got to love Nairaland. Well how about that.
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Callotti: 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2012
deolumike: . I'd like to know. What's the meaning of "mu che che che che"? Just curious..

My poohsie farting and laffing for joy during powerful h-orga-zms! wink
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 12, 2012
petrov 10: i believ there is still hope for us sha
How is there hope when Good or Bad or Truth or False is determined by your Religion, Tribe, Language or Ethnicity? Remember, a man that can cure Nigeria of corruption like Buhari is falsely labelled "evil", a "terrorist", and "corrupt", just because a certain Region hates that he's a Northerner and Muslim. It's time Nigerians get it into their heads that certain sections of Nigeria despise positive Change and they'll do everything in their power to resist it including rigging in and defending obviously corrupt and inept "leaders".

Split the country or encourage regionalism (6 sections) and let each develop at their own pace or drown. Hold a referendum, let potentially "contentious" places/people like the Edos/Deltas (former Bendel State-- old Western Region, former Gongola and Plateau state areas, minorities in the old Eastern Region etc) decide who they want to go with and let the race start. Do not just lump everyone together in another round of idiocy. Tying each's destiny to the other's will only lead to stagnation and continued underdevelopment and that is what Nigeria doesn't need at this point.
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 12, 2012
Callotti:

Please, stick to the topic!
Writing like a dunce is not faking your stoopidity!
YOU ARE REALLY A DUNCE!
Nigeria is moving? To hell for sure. No return ticket!
Mu he he he he he he

Abeg, comot for road. . . with your 'YAHOO-YAHOO', short-hand/S-EXT-TEXT, impoverished, un-skilled, literary mode of writing.
Ajegunle AJE-BUTTER! kiss

Ms Logan!! cheesy
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Shaw007(m): 12:53am On Nov 12, 2012
jaybee:

Stop that wishful thinking! its obsolete and unrealistic.

what do you expect from a visiting president? to say nigeria has failed? or is irredeemable? you must be what you are to expect that.
oh reaLLy. . Any Inch of progress is Unrealistic 2 you?? The president cud have decided 2 say sometin else. . .it was not mandatory 2 mention what he did. . .and Mind you,his scope was not Limited 2 this country aLone. . .take note;he actually spread 2 africa at Large

and the funny thing is. . .he actually did say Nigeria has failed,In a way. . .he was trying 2 motivate some kind of revival steaming 4rm d youths,the grassrOots! . . .which i wud not say is too much to ask for!
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by 360command: 1:52am On Nov 12, 2012
Kagame, his name like harambe!
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:39am On Nov 12, 2012
Humm
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by kobikwelu(m): 4:31am On Nov 12, 2012
its what they said about the big banks before the financial crises.. where is Bear Stearns, Lehman brothers
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by GooseBaba: 6:42am On Nov 12, 2012
Niflheim: BEWARE OF EVIL RWANDAN MEN WHO WERE INVOLVED IN GENOCIDE(MASS MURDER OF HIS OWN CITIZENS),NOW COMING HERE WITH HIS BLOOD STAINED HANDS TO RECEIVE THE WARM EMBRACE OF THE NIGERIAN WHORES WHO ARE READY TO F.UCK ANYTHING,ANYTIME,ANYWHERE JUST LIKE UNION BANK,THE BIG D.ICK,THE STRONG D.ICK AND THE RELIABLE D.ICK!!!

Wetin you dey yarn? All you have posted makes no sense to the topic.. Or is the names your masters called you in Argentina you hope to share with us..
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Callotti: 7:12am On Nov 12, 2012
Siena:

Ms Logan!! cheesy

How body? kiss
NAIRALAND IS MINE!
Don't mind them. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by KINGwax(m): 9:05am On Nov 12, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Ur Heartlessness! Is Nigeria really too big to fail?
Hades: Utter Rubbish! You should have told that to USSR in 1991 !
Minion: My Lord! Ur word is true.
em..sorry redmos, em...how do i say ds...you're an idiott!
We knw anything can fail, but people are registering their hopes and prayers for a successful nigeria here, and i kinda appreciate it. With our vast resources it will be heaven if we can succeed.
Well i also don't wanna hope but my granddad said it's a sin to loose hope, and an idiocy to stop trying!
I'm still your fan though...
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by KINGwax(m): 9:18am On Nov 12, 2012
Niflheim: What is paining me is the way and manner in which 'Calloti' was insulted,he was only speaking the truth..........................to the 'chanchos'(spanish for pigs) who claim that china and the US are courting us,your foolishness will be your greatest legacy on this earth,they steal your oil,fund boko haram,then get you to contract them to fight the same boko haram,and you are here saying that nigeria cannot fail?
pls, don't be angry. We knw you're tired of working 12hrs a day for a dollar...you wanna come home but home no sure. Sorry ehn? Keep trying...
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Niflheim(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2012
@kingwax,I dey for naija now!!!I left argentina since 1993..................................ok,you thought I was in argentina?you also thought i was suffering there?and you hearing of people suffering dey sweet you for belle abi?...............PUTO,PELOTUDO,FORRO,BOLUDO,ESTÚPIDO,IDIÓTA,BASTARDO,GIL!!!
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2012
Nigeria has already failed
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Redmosquito(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2012
KINGwax: em..sorry redmos, em...how do i say ds...you're an idiott!
We knw anything can fail, but people are registering their hopes and prayers for a successful nigeria here, and i kinda appreciate it. With our vast resources it will be heaven if we can succeed.
Well i also don't wanna hope but my granddad said it's a sin to loose hope, and an idiocy to stop trying!
I'm still your fan though...
Redmosquito: This got me laughing and laughing, its strange, I know
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
Callotti: How body? kiss
NAIRALAND IS MINE!
Don't mind them. cheesy

Ms L, bodi dey inside cloth, we dey kampe.

Make you hola me when you get chance, see my sig. wink
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by Callotti: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
Siena:

Ms L, bodi dey inside cloth, we dey kampe.

Make you hola me when you get chance, see my sig. wink

OK! kiss
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by dljbd1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
donniemc:
And you are just another Idi-ot!!
...Very gud
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by bigmaut: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
Nigeriais a BIG phucking failure already
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by OneNaira6: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
Abeg nwoke should inform us how much oil he wants. The @ss kissing is unwarranted.
Re: Nigeria Too Big To Fail — Rwandan President by gemini35(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2012
Sagytarius:
Giv
e me ur account details, a
Sagytarius:
Giv
e me ur account details, a
[quote author=Sagytarius]
Giv
e me ur account details, a[/quote
sagytarius this gy u give number to play how much will u use to play and win a million i hv ony playd 3 numbers and won 100 k aan5 i 2i4h to play thi4 numb3r i4 it thi4 233k3n5.giv3 m3 4om3 9lu3 a4 my hou43 r3nt hv 38p3ri5 i,m r3ally looking 6or mon3y to pay o66 thi4 bill thank u r3main bl34435

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Family Members Killed In Renewed Jos Violence / True Situation Report As President Buhari Visit Imo State Today / Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Corruption - Hope Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.