Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? (23516 Views)

Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? / The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories / Have Always Knew Walt Disney Got Something To Do With Illuminati... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Pain(m): 6:43am On Nov 13, 2012
bravo77:  Facts About Illuminatti :::::If you type "illuminati"backwards, followed by '.com' in your address bar, you end up at the U.S. government's national security page. i wonder who are the Originator. SMH!www.itanimulli.com Try it!

Dear Gullible Brother. This is simply a redirect script. U can easily redirect anyone from one domain name to another. You only need to specify the link. Someone pls educate this gullible son of nubia.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by kinnkw(m): 6:49am On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: One last thing, anybody who tells you about nigerian celebrities in the illuminati or about joining to become rich is a liar....................................why will they look for wretched nigerians to join their group?why should they share their money with the profane?

The musicians and celebrity are tools to influence the world.
So they can actually take anyone who has big influence in any part of the world.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by KINGwax(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: ....imagine a common thief like 'charlie boy',claiming to head illuminati!!!................these are practical jokes,but nigerians only read 'Eze goes to School' and 'Ikebe Super' to claim knowledge of 'the Olympians'(another name for the group)!!!
i tot u said illiteracy is the problem of an average nigerian, were u in a coma when charlie boy said the claim was false?
And besides, i don't knw what joy your idiotts derived in attributing this nation to all your silly utterances? Can't u jes drive your point without fuckin with my country? I don't give a fucck if nigeria's a hell hole but your month is more pathetic than a black-water gutter!
Alright, we knw illuminati exists, so fuckin what is your stress? don't kill yourself here, Nairaland's E-HELPERS aint paying for shitz like your burial!!!

3 Likes

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by KINGwax(m): 6:51am On Nov 13, 2012
musKeeto: A thread for Igbo smokers...
true
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by KINGwax(m): 6:57am On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: One last thing, anybody who tells you about nigerian celebrities in the illuminati or about joining to become rich is a liar....................................why will they look for wretched nigerians to join their group?why should they share their money with the profane?
i bet your dad aint richer than TUFACE and of course SKI-BANJ!!! And if they are, they're also wretched!! Cos as u said, they're nigerians!
So, i biliv you're more wretched!!! Have respect for my country! I don't give a fucck abt illuminati and i don't knw why you're killin yourself over what u only read and call research! May i ask your nitwit how u got your research? Were u not jes sittin in front of your screen and browsing? Did u go and interview these people? Now listen before u kill yourself here, 'illuminati exists, it none of my problem, jes talk and stop insulting nigerians'. okay?
And funniest thing being, 'you're not paid for this, u jes love to indulge yourself in idiocy'!

4 Likes

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Pain(m): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2012
lanreni: ....majek fashek miraculously escaped their grip(i have proof).let me shock u more.they synthesized diseases like HIV wit their cure!.have cloned men alive! do you know they have distorted history in so many instances,some space missions are never publicised?,do you know they have designed psychotronic devices that can know,influence & transmit ur thoughts wirelessly to a central computer? let me stop here.welcome to the world of the bright & demonically inspired ones:the ILLUMINATI!

Provide the proof of how Junkie Majek escaped their grip or rest in piece. You think you are engaging zombies here? The age of the gullible is long past!

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by KINGwax(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2012
Pain:

Provide the proof of how Junkie Majek escaped their grip or rest in piece. You think you are engaging zombies here? The age of the gullible is long past!
that is how everyone comes forward and spew rubbish, claiming 'i also knw'! You haven't read anythin yet, some will still tell u their grandpa started the cult but was killed cos he's black! So, he's got a proof too!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by sleekshedy(m): 7:23am On Nov 13, 2012
ifeness:

What last day?
If there's none(last day) just live your life and stop bothering people with all these nonsense. Most of you don't know what illuminati Is, but you know it members. what a sorry situation?
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by sleekshedy(m): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2012
I don't blame the so called illuminati, I blame whoever That introduced the internet to most Nigerians
Most Nigerians are nothing but violators.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by subnormal: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2012
Why would a secret group suddenly begin announcing her members? I feel this musicians are just feeding on the publity the whole illuminati thingy, all they(the artists) want is record sales and if the illuminati rumour allows them meet their sales target, then its a welcome development.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by TexOviawe: 7:39am On Nov 13, 2012
grin
coogar:

there is a few misinformation in your missive.....
jay-z is a member of freemason.....freemason is not illuminati! in hierarchy, freemasonry is 4th to illuminati. freemasonry is just a rank above the catholic church - it's far off the illuminati!

illuminati itself has no ranks - all members there are of equal standing and there's no single entertainer(music or movies) in illuminati......they are a group of powerful men and women who are into chain of businesses, world politics, monarchies, oil magnates, etc

the rate @ which you people cheapen illuminati is hilarious - very soon osuofia and aki&pawpaw would soon be linked to illuminati!
na JZ father him be 12years keh...and he was very broke in 1988,I hail o,papa JayZ,this na for the guy wey know when jz join mason..
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by mozinta: 7:53am On Nov 13, 2012
coogar:

this dude should be knighted....
he pretty much said everything i wanted to say......anyone who believes kanye, lady gaga and d'banj are members of illuminati is a simpleton! it's a cult of powerful men - not some no-mark addled-brain celebrities! yes, there's a cult known as illuminati but their membership is not like or kegites club.......:

Just observing,you are correct except that Kegites Club is not a secret soceity. You see, this is the essence of the OP. I have read and watched a lot of these pholosophies and I boldly tell you that many of the theories are conflicting. I just finished reading Dan Brown's latest work- 'Lost Symbols' and I recommend for any good reader. You see Kegites Club as a sercret organisation becos probably you know a lot of members who exhibit cultic traits but what you don't know is that these people are members of other various secret cults but unified under d Kegites unbrella- whose gyrational activities are public giving you d impression it is a sercret cult. According to Dan Brown, freemansonry started in Egypt by the slave Israelis who built the pyramids and have ever wondered why those pyramids still stand today even after Egypt became part of the arab leageu? These jews were special builders(mason) n could crest data or infos on stones,remember Jesus said something about a stone thrown away which later bcame the head corner stones. Head c.stones are very imp.in jewish traditions for hiding secrets and vital infos. After much development,d freemasons claim they are in possession of ancient wisdom that can make too pwerful or always relevant. They claim these ancient wisdom told the biggest secret that has deluded a lot christians even tho they read the Bible from Gen.to Rev.,that we are created after God's Image thus we are smaller gods and don't need other gods for eternal quest but look on to,always to Jeovasanctusunus-JehovahonlytrueoneGod,hence Jesus said if you have faith as small as a mustard seed,you can ask this tree to... Is science or magic? Infact they said the end of time as explained in the Book of revelation is not a catastrophic end as many think but will be a time where there ll b no time and science will intergrate with religion to answer all grey ??s magic will be explainable,no secrets will exist and from mayan religion,that time is from 12/12/2012. Becos of this quest for power people can spin anything,infact in this same book- lost sym. The keeper of the secrets initiated his only son even into the highest level(33degrees) without knowing d boy as his lost son and his intentions to expose the organisation with the aim of using the ancient secrets to bcome a deamon which makes to conclude like this-there two natural forces @play,light and darkness,in our soles-positive and negative motives. If you r positive,u ll b growth motivated but if u r negative,u ll b destuctively motivated. Choose you dis day who you ll serve...
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by KingsleyCEO: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2012
I don't pay attention to it, I also hold the opinion that no CHRISTIAN should. Your targets should be maintaining a strong and perfect relationship with God, as many who spend time analysing this illuminati stuff don't have a good relationship with God...

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by anintia(m): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2012
No where, just chilling
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by deolumike(m): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2012
If you really want to know the Truth about these powerful cults, There's no need for aggresive research. Get a copy of the Bible and read chapter 17 of Revelation. And if you want to know how it will end then read chapter 18. You'll learn the truth from an omnipresent perspective. Then you'll have to make Ɣ☺ΰя own decision.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by pimplucious: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2012
Red-Light:

lol

but still doesnt answer my question... where the heck is illuminati holding their meeting ... i wanna join and will do everything they want ... even if they want the soul am ready to give em on platter of gold grin grin grin.. as long as they wont ask me to kill nobody

If u wanna know where they hold their meeting then I suggest check out bohemian grove in califonia but I'm sure u won't be welcome there except u get a letter from me grin grin grin
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2012
To me there's no such thing as illuminati

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by deolumike(m): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2012
lanreni: ...they have a well structured hierachy of which the 'programmed slaves' may never no those calling the shots higher up the triangle.most musicians,artists,artistes,scientists,billionaires,world presidents,captains of industries,etc are slaves of varying degrees.their reward is fame,fortune & continued success.check your life/lifestyle, chances are you are being influenced thru music,cartoons,movie,fashon,gadgets,belief system,etc whether you believe they exist or not....
. You got it. That's exactly how it is. Ignorance will just keep a lot of people under the influence of mind control and they wouldn't know it. They rather scream "conspiracy theory"
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by InvertedHammer: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2012
[b]To understand the concept of what Illuminati (subtle White Supremacy) is all about....know this....there is no
black nation in the world that can hold their head above water economically. Under the control of IMF and World Bank, they have
no leeway. All these organizations have to do is play with the interest rates and strangulate any up and coming African or
black nation. Remember that the terms are non-negotiable. It is forced down their throat with the connivance of stooge
Presidents and leaders. It could be in the form of Austerity measure, subsidy removal, etc.

All African leaders can do is to try to explain a concept that they have no understanding of to justify their actions.
Smart white people continue to come up with new tricks to enrich themselves. Although as history has shown, sometimes it
blows up in their face just like the financial derivatives meltdown of 2008 (a.k.a global meltdown). They came up with all
these financial instruments which only difference is matter of semantics. And gullible folks swallowed it leading to loss
of houses in USA and western world. There is power behind everything but not the waypeople are trying to understand it.
President Wilson of USA mentioned something to that effect when he was still alive and I quote, "...there is a power
somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not
speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it".

Believe it or not, the hardship you are facing today is owing from a trickle down effects of emasculation policies of
World Bank and IMF.You can cry me a river and pray to thy kingdom come...the hardship you are experiencing today is about
to get worse. And, there is nothing you can do about it because your destiny is not in your hand. The system is already
set up to keep you at a certain level. It all fits into manifest destiny.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by deolumike(m): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2012
Aringon: My stand is that ILuMINATI is real whether you believe it or not. Satan does not want to spend eternity alone in hell and he has his strategies to recruit as many faithfuls as possible. In ILLUMINATI, there are ranks and the entertainers(music, actors and actresses) are the lower ranks and there are grand master(rockefellers, the Bush,the royal families throughout europe,the super rich,the former presidents of US, the former PM of UK,Catholic Church yes the Pope is a member etc). Who are those that are controlling the entertainment world, the media etc? Where did you do your research? On the internet right? Who controls what is published on the internet to favour them?

Rockefellers are the master, the own youtube and the like and can determine what goes in there. What do you think is New World Order?
When Kanye West said " I sold my soul to the devil" what do you think it is? Oh he is just rapping right? You guys should open your eyes and see that the end is near, he sold his soul to the devil to get popular(fame and all). Don't just throw this to the dustbin, think man cos it is not a simple matter.

Why did Jay Z compete himself with Jesus Christ by saying his name is Hovah short form of Jehovah. Let me tell you, Jay Z join the Freemanson cult at the age of 12 and has been there and all cult come under Illuminati.

I don't want to disvulge so much here, concentrate in making your path okay with your creator cos the end is at sight but remember a time is coming for the number 666 to be manifested cos if u don't hv it, u will not be able to either buy or sell. Jesus Christ loves you, he died on the cross of calvary for ur sake, turn over to Him for He careth for u and remember, will you spend eternity in Heaven or hell? The choice is yours
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2012
religion is over rated!! success is now equated to illuminatti in order for the pastorpreneurs and imanocrats to have something to hold down the gullible minds while milking them dry!!

[size=14pt]illuminatti exists in my toilet sit!![/size]
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by nosagold(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2012
Bullshhit! No one knows when, or how the illuminati was formed but I think we all know their motives of forming the occult. One thing is for sure, the illuminati exists and this is evident in the entertainment industry especially music. From videos, we see so many signs especially lady gaga. The fact that you blew up doesn't mean you're illuminati
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Aksally(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2012
Red-Light:
Abeg where iluminati dey hold their meeting (am referin the question to those who already did every research on them)
please tell me where they are.. I wan join them..
I wnt mind controlling the earth that i know its existing! Afterall i dnt knw if heaven is real or not

You don't join them, they recruit you after it is discover that you possess a talent or have an idea that can be used for control mechanism.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by DSoj(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2012
Me I want to join illuminati ooo
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by wawaboy1(m): 9:33am On Nov 13, 2012
Mikel,bale ,ronaldo and messi are all members. Just watch Bale celebrat his goal .
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by pimplucious: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2012
wawa_boy: Mikel,bale ,ronaldo and messi are all members. Just watch Bale celebrat his goal .

Lol! Ur comment is such a joke!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by ouigy99(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: Remember what I said about one cult infiltrating another?..................the British came to nigeria and heard about native ogboni,who meet in the bush,speak yoruba and wear white bedsheet,so they decided to form a new ogboni,whereby they can understand the language and control the members!!!So they got reverend ogunbiyi to form the 'reformed ogboni confraternity',because the anglican church is a freemason lodge masquerading as a church and the british kings and queens are grand masters and grand patrons.the 1st president of R.O.F. was eventually adetokunbo ademola,who studied in oxford,and oxford university has a masonic lodge for students and professors called 'the Apollo University Lodge'.The one at cambridge is called the 'Isaac Newton Lodge'.

Guy, all i can say is that you are on point in all ur sayings. The illuminati theory didnt just start in in the 20th or 21th century, it has always been in the shadows. If i tell people on this forum that most of the American president were either Freemasons (Benjamin Fanklyn) or Skulls n Bones (George Bush Snr n Jnr), they would say i am delusional. In the early 2000's, rapper Jay-z used to roll up one leg of his trouser, that is how a new initiate dresses on the night of his initiation. Before the assassination of John Kennedy, he made a speech where he planned to stop the "few men", who were members of a secret organisation that ran america. What of the "Bohemian Grove" where world presidents and influential men make sacrifices to the image of an owl?. Just like you stated, these artists and musicians are just pawns.... they are not in the main picture. These are people that control nations economies, oil... even control wars (they produce ammunition and weapons). Below are a few links which might help a few skeptics.

Benjamin Franklin and some other presidents in Masonic attire: http://www.eburgmasons.com/35famousmasons.htm

George Bush Snr. with fellow Bones men: http://www.infowars.com/print/Secret_societies/bush_Sab_photo.htm

Skulls n Bones: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

Bohemian Groove: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

Masonic Candidate: http://www.evangelicaltruth.com/chapter3.html

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by rozayx5(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2012
musKeeto: A thread for Igbo smokers...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i almost choked to death grin grin
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by gabinogem(m): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2012
Just the wAy most religions of the world exist so is illuminati. We don't have to bicker about this, but if we have to, then let's be logical About it.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by coogar: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2012
why are people comparing freemasonry to illuminati?
they are 2 different cults - it's like comparing a platoon leader to an army general. a member of freemason must pass through thousands of acid tests to become a member of the illuminati! you guys should read books and educate yourselves....

i repeat, there are only 300 members of illuminati in the world as we speak and i know all of them!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Aksally(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2012
obo_man: Seriously, there are so many important things to worry about than all these rubbish.....

Bill Gate is illuminati, he made us Microsoft. He is the reason why you and I are using computers in our houses to type on Nairaland. My village baba who isn't illuminati can't even do anything meaningful to help himself.....lol... His wife is always complaining that he has lost his vigour in bed.... grin grin grin grin

Now if I come up with a universal remedy to help my village baba, and in the process make billions, Nairaland people go say Obo_man is illuminati..... They didn't know Obo_man saw an opportunity to make billions, instead they jumped quickly to conclude he is illuminati. They gonna say 'How come he made it so fast? He must definitely be 1 of dem.'

Our politicians who aren't illuminati can't even figure out how to give us constant electricity......

@ OP..... ask yourself a question, why aren't unsuccessful people listed as members of illuminati? The answer is because when unsuccessful people can't comprehend a form of success, they mystify it.....

If our Politicians (who can't give us constant electricity), NTA( who can't give us good picture qualities and excellent news reporting like fox, cnn), our Scientist ( who can't invent anything, except eating pepper soups, drinking beer, chasing women on campus) are not Illuminati,(demon worshippers), how come they making hell for us here on earth?

My brother, your 'Solution' to your village baba can't get global acceptance without their help. Their scientists need to verify your claim. Ask Pro. Abalaka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Enough Of The 'Let's Go Fishing', Why Not 'Let's Go Problem Solving'? / Atheists. Come In Let's Discuss. / Why Do Pastors Always Wear Suits On The Pulpit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.