Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? (23433 Views)

Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? / The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories / Have Always Knew Walt Disney Got Something To Do With Illuminati... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by nosagold(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2012
coogar: why are people comparing freemasonry to illuminati?
they are 2 different cults - it's like comparing a platoon leader to an army general. a member of freemason must pass through thousands of acid tests to become a member of the illuminati! you guys should read books and educate yourselves....

i repeat, there are only 300 members of illuminati in the world as we speak and i know all of them!

Hahahah you know all of them... You must be one of them
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by bunchyproject(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2012
Nifihelm ur a genius

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Aksally(m): 10:11am On Nov 13, 2012
InvertedHammer:

[b]LOL. @ your logic. Why don't you join Ikoyi Club as a poor man? grin. You make something out of yourself, you attract attention and Illuminati comes calling.
Just like people join cults for protection, people are selected into Illuminati for their kind of protection. Remember it is an elitist cult.
Not your kind of go bring 10 human heads, lion anus, pikin brain kind of baba lawo club.

First u get the money, then you get the power.

Why do secret cults approach certain individuals in Universities and coerce them to join? It is because the individual has what they want.
Prerequisitive for Illuminati is wealth/fame. It is not for any Joe-Six-Pack. I don't believe D'Banj is in Illuminati. If he is invited,it is
probably as one of the people serving drinks or a parking attendant or better, bus boy.

By the way, if you make the billions...the Knights from Catholic church will come calling....you will get invitations to become director in
parastatals...you will start looking for protection by Jesus/God (by becoming religious) or from Satan(cults).

Damned if you do; damned if you don't.
[/b]

Great comment. Liken to the Devil's Alternative
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by AfroBlue(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2012
good vids on the topic by Chris Everard of enigma TV of Australia

you can find some copies online if interested

http://www.enigmatv.net/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=35

David Icke's website on the topic

Illuminati / Secret Societies

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by charloski(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2012
to me.... all what i knw is that these guys exist ... and they are really working hard to make sure that their New World Order come to pass..... you that are saying is just a cult with enlighten one's.. pls tell me what is their aim towards the world.... we dont have prove, and most of all the prove i have seen no Nigerian or african person has shown any, rather its the americans that are given and bringing out this evidence of the so called cult.... people are saying they dont exist is just a mere talk, let me ask what happen to the WORLD TRADE CENTER, who do u fink was behind it? do you fink Jackson just Die like that, what about Kennedy, the man that shot him was killed in a TV programm which was going on Live on air, Kennedy's broda was also killed wen he tried to run for presidency after his broda was killed.... and u guys are her saying there are no such things like Illuminati.....
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by charloski(m): 11:13am On Nov 13, 2012
Afro_Blue: good vids on the topic by Chris Everard of enigma TV of Australia

you can find some copies online if interested

http://www.enigmatv.net/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=35

bro no mind them..... after dem go say there is noting like that...... this is not an African movie oo, its the so called white that we look up to that are the one tell us that this stuff is really... and we are here acting like we know all

David Icke's website on the topic

Illuminati / Secret Societies

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Ranoscky(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2012
Just dont know whato say.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2012
I laugh at you all claiming to know Illuminati. If you want to know this group and their REAL intentions ask their grand masters and not depend on books or their recruits. Those books you read are just books written for you to know what they want you to know, focus more on their grand masters (and this applies to any organisation) and if these highly top members are willing to let you know, I tell you solemly it will be revealed to you what you seek.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by choclay8ee(f): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2012
dear, the freemasons do not announce their members. some of the members do not hide it. thats all. some publicly wear the signet rings and other paraphenalia to show their loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Niflheim(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2012
@Kingwax,I would like to apologize for the way and manner in which I have been insulting Nigerians on this thread,and I also want to apologize for my previous comments and insults on the "Rwandan President's" thread.Please forgive me.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by tshoboy(m): 11:56am On Nov 13, 2012
Aringon: My stand is that ILuMINATI is real whether you believe it or not. Satan does not want to spend eternity alone in hell and he has his strategies to recruit as many faithfuls as possible. In ILLUMINATI, there are ranks and the entertainers(music, actors and actresses) are the lower ranks and there are grand master(rockefellers, the Bush,the royal families throughout europe,the super rich,the former presidents of US, the former PM of UK,Catholic Church yes the Pope is a member etc). Who are those that are controlling the entertainment world, the media etc? Where did you do your research? On the internet right? Who controls what is published on the internet to favour them?

Rockefellers are the master, the own youtube and the like and can determine what goes in there. What do you think is New World Order?
When Kanye West said " I sold my soul to the devil" what do you think it is? Oh he is just rapping right? You guys should open your eyes and see that the end is near, he sold his soul to the devil to get popular(fame and all). Don't just throw this to the dustbin, think man cos it is not a simple matter.

Why did Jay Z compete himself with Jesus Christ by saying his name is Hovah short form of Jehovah. Let me tell you, Jay Z join the Freemanson cult at the age of 12 and has been there and all cult come under Illuminati.

I don't want to disvulge so much here, concentrate in making your path okay with your creator cos the end is at sight but remember a time is coming for the number 666 to be manifested cos if u don't hv it, u will not be able to either buy or sell. Jesus Christ loves you, he died on the cross of calvary for ur sake, turn over to Him for He careth for u and remember, will you spend eternity in Heaven or hell? The choice is yours
Jay's verse on rickkross's freemason and kanye's verse on new God flow
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by choclay8ee(f): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
Read people! do your research too! the Illuminati consists of the brightest minds in the world. that was the whole point from the beginning. our nigerian musicians have no place there at all. as for the freemasons,it is not open to women. It is only for some of the most powerful men from various industries. it is open to any race and religion and it is mostly by invitation. the Freemasons believe in a Supreme being in the universe.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by LordReed(m): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
Will you people quit this Illuminati rubbish? Illuminati is so secret yet you know their members, their hierarchy, their history, etc. I beg make I hear word. So if the Illuminati control all the media how come you conspiracy minded buffs can make videos and post on the internet without being censored? Why are there so many websites "proving" their existence yet they've not been shutdown? How is it Google even returns results for Illuminati at all?

Gosh people and rumor mongering!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by coogar: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
Lord_Reed: Will you people quit this Illuminati rubbish? Illuminati is so secret yet you know their members, their hierarchy, their history, etc. I beg make I hear word. So if the Illuminati control all the media how come you conspiracy minded buffs can make videos and post on the internet without being censored? Why are there so many websites "proving" their existence yet they've not been shutdown? How is it Google even returns results for Illuminati at all?

Gosh people and rumor mongering!

because you need evidence to link any of them to the cult group.....i know the hierarchy, their members, their history! i know someone who knows someone who listened to the las words of a dying man(who is one of their members) some years ago.......the facts are not far-fetched.....the events, the time-logs, the flights, the hotel bookings, digital footprints, 2pac's murder, the police cover up, etc.....
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
coogar:

because you need evidence to link any of them to the cult group.....i know the hierarchy, their members, their history! i know someone who knows someone who listened to the las words of a dying man(who is one of their members) some years ago.......the facts are not far-fetched.....the events, the time-logs, the flights, the hotel bookings, digital footprints, 2pac's murder, the police cover up, etc.....

can't believe a graduate wrote this grin grin grin grin

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Ikwerefistson: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: One last thing, anybody who tells you about nigerian celebrities in the illuminati or about joining to become rich is a liar....................................why will they look for wretched nigerians to join their group?why should they share their money with the profane?
pls wat does 137 mean in quantum physics.wat is d name nd authour of ds book.and finaly who actualy founded illuminati
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by LordReed(m): 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
coogar:

And they have so much control yet they don't know the real person behind the NL coogar handle to shut him/her up so their "secrets" are safe? C'mon, please tell us the other one.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
InvertedHammer: [b]To understand the concept of what Illuminati (subtle White Supremacy) is all about....know this....there is no
black nation in the world that can hold their head above water economically. Under the control of IMF and World Bank, they have
no leeway. All these organizations have to do is play with the interest rates and strangulate any up and coming African or
black nation. Remember that the terms are non-negotiable. It is forced down their throat with the connivance of stooge
Presidents and leaders. It could be in the form of Austerity measure, subsidy removal, etc.

All African leaders can do is to try to explain a concept that they have no understanding of to justify their actions.
Smart white people continue to come up with new tricks to enrich themselves. Although as history has shown, sometimes it
blows up in their face just like the financial derivatives meltdown of 2008 (a.k.a global meltdown). They came up with all
these financial instruments which only difference is matter of semantics. And gullible folks swallowed it leading to loss
of houses in USA and western world. There is power behind everything but not the waypeople are trying to understand it.
President Wilson of USA mentioned something to that effect when he was still alive and I quote, "...there is a power
somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not
speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it".

Believe it or not, the hardship you are facing today is owing from a trickle down effects of emasculation policies of
World Bank and IMF.You can cry me a river and pray to thy kingdom come...the hardship you are experiencing today is about
to get worse. And, there is nothing you can do about it because your destiny is not in your hand. The system is already
set up to keep you at a certain level. It all fits into manifest destiny.
[/b]
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by ChukChinCol(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
wat of d rumour going arnd dat mr Ibu don join?...d secret of his 'overnight succes n fame'
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by LordReed(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
pendusky: the other day i discover sth abt the much talk abt 'I' If you type "illuminati"backwards,
followed by '.com' in your address
bar, you end up at the U.S.
government's national security
page. i wonder who are the
Originator. SMH!

www.itanimulli.com
Itanimulli Hoax ?
You were probably shocked to find out that the url itanimulli.com (itanimulli is the reverse spelling of illuminati) leads to the NSA government website NSA.gov. I will soon prove that this is only a prank (a funny one at that) conjured up by a Mr. John Fenley from Provo Utah. He is just a person, and does not work for the government. He does not believe in the illuminati or the new world order. This is just a prank, as it is very easy to buy a domain name and redirect it to another website. John Fenley is an american who also owns the website pontifier.com, and has a youtube channel called pontifier @ youtube.com/user/pontifier. He has actually admitted all of the above, that he doesn’t believe in the illuminati or new world order, and that it was all a stupid prank. You can read an email conversation that John had with Harry Thomas at snardfarker.ning.com/profiles/blogs/itanimullicom-ltlt-the-facts giving all the details of why he did it.

If you still don’t believe me, take this into consideration: You can look up the owner of almost any website through the www.who.is service. The information for the site is below

This is the owner of ITANIMULLI.COM

Registrant:
John Fenley
1985N 360E
Provo, Utah 84604-1803
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: ITANIMULLI.COM
Created on: 20-Nov-02
Expires on: 20-Nov-10
Last Updated on: 25-Nov-09

So now we can say for sure that itanimulli.com is a hoax because all government websites are hosted on private servers with IP’s registered on closed DNS servers, and godaddy is clearly a public domain name registrar.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: Remember what I said about one cult infiltrating another?..................the British came to nigeria and heard about native ogboni,who meet in the bush,speak yoruba and wear white bedsheet,so they decided to form a new ogboni,whereby they can understand the language and control the members!!!So they got reverend ogunbiyi to form the 'reformed ogboni confraternity',because the anglican church is a freemason lodge masquerading as a church and the british kings and queens are grand masters and grand patrons.the 1st president of R.O.F. was eventually adetokunbo ademola,who studied in oxford,and oxford university has a masonic lodge for students and professors called 'the Apollo University Lodge'.The one at cambridge is called the 'Isaac Newton Lodge'.

...and if you try very hard, 1+1 = 50
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: They were later revived in 1904,some 137 years later(if you knew what 137 means in quantum physics),and started giving birth to 'orbitally arranged invisible bastard groups',like the vril society in germany and thule gesellschaft(adolf hitler was a member)............................stars in america would join other lower cults and nigerians would shout 'ILLUMINATI!!!'.........................Prodigy,the rapper from mobb deep went to join 'the nuwabians',a black man cult in new york and foolish nigerians shouted 'ILLUMINATI'.....................................wyclef,nas,busta rhymes,pras and lauren hill,and all members of the Wu Tang Clan, joined another black man cult called the '5 percenters' and nigerians erroneously shouted 'ILLUMINATI!!!'

Stop feeding people false information. the 5 percenters are not a cult it is an offshoot of the Nation of Islam. why does that equate to a cult?
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by LordReed(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: They were later revived in 1904,some 137 years later(if you knew what 137 means in quantum physics),and started giving birth to 'orbitally arranged invisible bastard groups',like the vril society in germany and thule gesellschaft(adolf hitler was a member)............................stars in america would join other lower cults and nigerians would shout 'ILLUMINATI!!!'.........................Prodigy,the rapper from mobb deep went to join 'the nuwabians',a black man cult in new york and foolish nigerians shouted 'ILLUMINATI'.....................................wyclef,nas,busta rhymes,pras and lauren hill,and all members of the Wu Tang Clan, joined another black man cult called the '5 percenters' and nigerians erroneously shouted 'ILLUMINATI!!!'

The fine structure constant? How is it related to Illuminati?

Gosh conspiracy buffs can read meaning into the most innocuous of things!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by coogar: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
torkaka:
can't believe a graduate wrote this grin grin grin grin

i am not even sure you have been to any citadel of learning before.....

Lord_Reed:
And they have so much control yet they don't know the real person behind the NL coogar handle to shut him/her up so their "secrets" are safe? C'mon, please tell us the other one.

what secrets?
they don't need to shut me up - i am insignificant to these people as far as they are concerned....you don't just accuse people of belonging to a cult - you would have to prove it that they do and you would have to prove they have committed crime.....it's not about what i have against them but about what i can prove!

besides - that they are cult does not mean they drink blood or other useless fetishism we engage in back home. these are just mega-powerful individuals who help one another in the area of economy and politics......if someone tries to cross their paths, they won't hesitate to remove the obstacle though!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by RedLight1: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
pimp_lucious :

If u wanna know where they hold their meeting then I suggest check out bohemian grove in califonia but I'm sure u won't be welcome there except u get a letter from me grin grin grin
and who u be? Illuminati 2nd in command? grin
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by RedLight1: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
Aksally:

You don't join them, they recruit you after it is discover that you possess a talent or have an idea that can be used for control mechanism.
in other word! Its a group/cult of talent hunters? Cool by me grin
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Niflheim(m): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
@ikwere first son 1.'Proofs of a Conspiracy'(1798) by Professor John Arthur Robison 2.'Dogma and Morals' by Albert Pike(1872) 3.'L'Esprit de Religions'(1792) by Nicholas Bonneville 4.'Freemasonry' by Henry Dana Ward(1828)............................for book number 3,I don't know how you will get an English copy,and for book number 2,pay close attention to page number 744!!!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Niflheim(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
@ikwere fist son,The Bavarian Order of Illuminated Seers was founded in 1776 by Professor Adam Weishpaut.Remember that this was about power and toppling the government,thats why his nickname was 'SPARTACUS'!!!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by LordReed(m): 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
coogar:

i am not even sure you have been to any citadel of learning before.....

what secrets?
they don't need to shut me up - i am insignificant to these people as far as they are concerned....you don't just accuse people of belonging to a cult - you would have to prove it that they do and you would have to prove they have committed crime.....it's not about what i have against them but about what i can prove!

besides - that they are cult does not mean they drink blood or other useless fetishism we engage in back home. these are just mega-powerful individuals who help one another in the area of economy and politics......if someone tries to cross their paths, they won't hesitate to remove the obstacle though!

If the Illuminati is a behind the scenes operator why should they allow you to know all about them and not shut you up? If you are capable of exposing their agenda why shouldn't they shut you up? By exposing their "secret" plan for world domination are you not a risk and an obstacle? Why have you not at least been warned?
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
bermuda1:
...and if you try very hard, 1+1 = 50

and if you really sit down and meditate on all the evidence; you will realise that Obama is a Reptilian and also a covert agent of the Romulans from the planet opposite of Planet kolob in the constellation of the bear. Abraham Lincoln was killed because he found out that the the Pyramids were warehouses used by ancient aliens during their quest for gold. John wilkes Booth was an ancient alien who was contracted by the Illuminati in conjuction with the Rosicrucians to assasinate Lincoln. Sitchin and Von Daniken were emissaries of the Anunaki fromt the Planet X and they were right about the Nazca lines being air strips for the Ancient aliens.
NASA was started by the Illuminati and the knowledge they use for their space travel is based on the secrets found with the holy grail about the aliens who were mining gold in Mars during the time of the dinosaurs.........
Illuminati have also used the knowledge for banking, music, movies, and controlling governments. George Washington was a Grand Master Level 7 in the illuminati, and the United States was created to further this agenda.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by coogar: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
Lord_Reed:
If the Illuminati is a behind the scenes operator why should they allow you to know all about them and not shut you up? If you are capable of exposing their agenda why shouldn't they shut you up? By exposing their "secret" plan for world domination are you not a risk and an obstacle? Why have you not at least been warned?

christ - there's no secret anywhere........it's just that there's no credible evidence to nail them to any misdemeanour! me? obstacle? are you an obstacle to jonathan goodluck if he decides to loot nigeria? you know these things are happening but there's nothing you can do about it! stop making it sound like they are mere mortals.....they aren't!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
The planet Jupiter was dragged into the present spot it occupies by the aliens form Galaxy 2-758/A in the costellation Aye! Caramba. They dragged it to that spot because during their reconaissance missions to look for gold in our solar system, the Solar wind sails of their space vehicles were being pummeled by all the loose asteroids in the asteroid belt. In order to ensure a succesful gold mining mission on Mars and Earth, the dragged Jupiter down from a solar system in the Costellation Leo, then used sounds waves to make another gas and liquid planet to crash into it and set it in orbit around the sun and protect the earth and mars from the asteroid belt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days / Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.