Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? (23384 Views)

Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? / The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories / Have Always Knew Walt Disney Got Something To Do With Illuminati... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 13, 2012
Illuminati Theories = PURE RUBBISH!

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by coogar: 1:02am On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: One last thing, anybody who tells you about nigerian celebrities in the illuminati or about joining to become rich is a liar....................................why will they look for wretched nigerians to join their group?why should they share their money with the profane?

this dude should be knighted....
he pretty much said everything i wanted to say......anyone who believes kanye, lady gaga and d'banj are members of illuminati is a simpleton! it's a cult of powerful men - not some no-mark addled-brain celebrities! yes, there's a cult known as illuminati but their membership is not like or kegites club.......:

3 Likes

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by igwejay67: 1:03am On Nov 13, 2012
Honestly I dunno where Nigerians just came about with this issue of illuminati for Christ sake its all modern conspiracy theory. If somebody works hard enough to be influential and successful they are branded illuminati. Get real folks ...

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by lanreni: 1:04am On Nov 13, 2012
...they control the entertainment industry,world bank,news,media,fashion,religious organisations,disney land,ivy league,science& research(they determine which discovery should be made public),interact with aliens,movies,fund wars,etc.in short,they control everything seen.they pride themselves in being bright(illuminated),just like satan when he was still in heaven..

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by InvertedHammer: 1:06am On Nov 13, 2012
[b]I believe the existence of Illuminati. We do not see energy but we know that it could be channeled. Be it light energy, kinetic energy, mechanical energy, etc. We learned all these
because we were thought about it in school even though we do not understand it. Writing some signs and symbols as equations and using that to explain alien phenomena is
laughable. I believe it is a matter of semantics. Illuminati, Ogboni, etc exist as long as man has insatiable quest to dominate the rest.

Frankly, there are so many things that do not make sense in this world. More often than not, we tend to ignore them to maintain our sanity. No one can for sure prove the
existence of God, satan and the angels. But we believe in them and even give hard earned money to peddlers of the myth. Yet, we are the first to argue against the
existence of Illuminati (which by the way we associate with the devil). The same devil we try to bind and cast everyday.

Fuel is used to power a car. Does it make sense to go and buy fuel and still deny the existence of car. Illuminati is powered by the devil. Does it make sense to deny
the existence of secret societies and yet believe there is devil/satan? Do not cherry pick.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by RedLight1: 1:06am On Nov 13, 2012
Abeg where iluminati dey hold their meeting (am referin the question to those who already did every research on them)
please tell me where they are.. I wan join them..
I wnt mind controlling the earth that i know its existing! Afterall i dnt knw if heaven is real or not
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by InvertedHammer: 1:11am On Nov 13, 2012
Red-Light:
Abeg where iluminati dey hold their meeting (am referin the question to those who already did every research on them)
please tell me where they are.. I wan join them..
I wnt mind controlling the earth that i know its existing! Afterall i dnt knw if heaven is real or not

Why don't you first find out where Ogboni people or or Eiye is holding their meeting and join them for a start.
Many are called but a few is chosen (chosen here could be for good or bad)
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by slimpoppa(m): 1:11am On Nov 13, 2012
Illuminati exists but people are blowing it out of proportion. I personally dont believe Hov,Kanye and the rest are members.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by RedLight1: 1:17am On Nov 13, 2012
InvertedHammer:

Why don't you first find out where Ogboni people or or Eiye is holding their meeting and join them for a start.
Many are called but a few is chosen (chosen here could be for good or bad)

that's becos ogboni and has nothing to offer me.... why would i wanna join fraternity with nothing to gain but everything to loose

but this illuminati offerings sounds more mouth watering than all those petty confraternity ... and i wont mind joining them to start controlling the world and people like u and dining with people like obama ... thats the biggest power if u ask me...

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by slimpoppa(m): 1:18am On Nov 13, 2012
Illuminati exists but people are blowing it out of proportion. I personally don't believe Hov, Kanye and the rest are members. Those guys are just doing their thing.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by waice6571: 1:21am On Nov 13, 2012
coogar:

he pretty much said everything i wanted to say......anyone who believes kanye, lady gaga and d'banj are members of illuminati is a simpleton! it's a cult of powerful men - not some no-mark addled-brain celebrities! yes, there's a cult known as illuminati but their membership is not like or kegites club.......:
They all belong to okija shrine version of illuminati.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 13, 2012
Only morons believe that shhiiiit exist

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by neversaynever(m): 1:29am On Nov 13, 2012
wiegraf:
Only if the stuff has already been proven. Else, depending on the nature of the claim and the situation, being critical may be necessary

No it doesn't. It would be close-minded if after being presented with valid objective evidence (or logic in some cases) one still refuses to change his views. Or at least admit he might be wrong and would have to research/reflect on the issue. If someone claims he's from FEMA yet provides no evidence for this but says you should follow him to camp for whatever reason, especially when no disaster has taken place, you should be critical.

Opening threads just to flame though is usually pointless, except for fun

i think 'wielhalf's' explanation cuts it.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by RedLight1: 1:30am On Nov 13, 2012
REALITY101: Only morons believe that shhiiiit exist
ofcos shiit exist.. it comes from anus grin grin
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by waice6571: 1:35am On Nov 13, 2012
Illuminati is a conspiracy that can hardly be decipher by onlookers.
God will have to overlook somethings if any man will make it to heaven because we are ignorant of this world we live and one way or the other we are part of it. eg everybody want to be paid U$D which is the currrency of the new world order.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Localamos(m): 1:35am On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: One last thing, anybody who tells you about nigerian celebrities in the illuminati or about joining to become rich is a liar....................................why will they look for wretched nigerians to join their group?why should they share their money with the profane?

Inasmuch as I'd prefer to keep silent about this open cult and the conspiracies that follow it, I would feel compelled to point out how wrong you are about the power of the influence of music and movies on the populace.

Which is the largest country (in terms of population) in black africa? Have you thought of the power and influence music has over a given demography - particularly the young and the work force of a nation?

The new world order wants to control demographies, populations and governments of nations. If they have to capture africa, their fast track is to capture the minds of strong demogrphies which is most present in Nigeria. So I dare say that they need to initiate strong music and movie icons in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by packman: 1:38am On Nov 13, 2012
Niflheim: @frostyzone,remember that illiteracy is the number one problem of the average nigerian,............................my father was a rosicrucian and he had some funny books in the house and so while reading one book i jumped to another,ILLUMINATI is something that i have been reading about since 2003,but nigerians prefer amateur youtube videos for their facts.it is not new age because it was founded in 1776,they were suppressed by the bavarian government who took most of them out,not knowing that many were hiding under the umbrella of the freemasons and the rosicrucians!!!
SO YOUR FATHER IS ALSO AN ILLUMINATI BUT YET HE WAS NEVER FAMOUS AND RICH WHAT A PAIN PLEASE ACCEPT MY CONDOLENCE HE WOULD MAKE IT IN HIS NEXT LYF
NOW TO THE TOPIC I REMAIN ON A BLANK SIDE WEDA THERE IS ILLUMINATI OR NOT IT DOES NOT PUT A CUP OF G**RI ON MY TABLE..... PERIOD

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by GeJ79: 1:38am On Nov 13, 2012
NOW I CAN SEE THOSE LOW KEYS ARE NOT SHOUTING FIRST TO COMMENT COS THIS IS A VERY INTERESTING THREAD WITH MATURED MINDS LIKE ( Niflheim and pastormustwacc). Please I need ur ID for more convo.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by trolling(m): 1:41am On Nov 13, 2012
one more thing all nations, world leaders including naija are subject to Illuminati,all nations fornicates with the 4th beast.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by POLICECAP: 1:44am On Nov 13, 2012
Most nigerians don't read books, they'll rather watch a movie aπd interprit it to suit theil believe.

What most nigerians ar holding on to as their basis for the existence of ILLUMINATI and celebrities is a video clip that ws producesd. Where the narator said somany tins dat needs to b filtered.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by coogar: 1:51am On Nov 13, 2012
Localamos:

Inasmuch as I'd prefer to keep silent about this open cult and the conspiracies that follow it, I would feel compelled to point out how wrong you are about the power of the influence of music and movies on the populace.

Which is the largest country (in terms of population) in black africa? Have you thought of the power and influence music has over a given demography - particularly the young and the work force of a nation?

The new world order wants to control demographies, populations and governments of nations. If they have to capture africa, their fast track is to capture the minds of strong demogrphies which is most present in Nigeria. So I dare say that they need to initiate strong music and movie icons in Nigeria.

nonsense.....
they have already installed muppet dictators and idiotic leaders like jonathan goodluck in africa....the policies of these governments are controlled by the illuminati - that is enough for them. if you think the rothschilds, rockefellers, gerald grosvenor or roman abramovic would share the same membership as d'banj, kanye, jay-z or tonto dikeh then you need to read more books about the cult! there are only 300 members in the cult all over the world!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by lanreni: 1:51am On Nov 13, 2012
...they have a well structured hierachy of which the 'programmed slaves' may never no those calling the shots higher up the triangle.most musicians,artists,artistes,scientists,billionaires,world presidents,captains of industries,etc are slaves of varying degrees.their reward is fame,fortune & continued success.check your life/lifestyle, chances are you are being influenced thru music,cartoons,movie,fashon,gadgets,belief system,etc whether you believe they exist or not....

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by InvertedHammer: 1:55am On Nov 13, 2012
Red-Light:

that's becos ogboni and has nothing to offer me.... why would i wanna join fraternity with nothing to gain but everything to loose

but this illuminati offerings sounds more mouth watering than all those petty confraternity ... and i wont mind joining them to start controlling the world and people like u and dining with people like obama ... thats the biggest power if u ask me...

Funny indeed. Everybody wants power. Even here in US, a lot of people are searching for Illuminati so that they can join.

Reminds of Grand Havana cigar lounge in Beverly Hills. Everybody around knows its location. But it is only "members only" club. And to become a
member, you have to be recommended by a member. Only 400 members including Schwarznegger, Mel Gibson,other A-list celebrities. You get my drift.
To join common oil company in Nigeria, they let you ride through various rigmarole. And yes employment in one of the oil companies will better
your life. How much more to join Illuminati?

I believe Kanye and all these artists are just pawns in a chess game. They are like condoms. Once they have outlived their usefulness, they will be
discarded in a poo hole. But the masters remain the kingmakers.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by vislabraye(m): 1:56am On Nov 13, 2012
coogar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy. I laughed.
Many people have made it look like kegites club.
This Illuminati this Illuminati that has been blown out of proportion. It has now become glamourized. Some one once said the CR is an Illuminati member because of the way he does his hands after scoring.
Dan Brown just helped in making the "I" word popular. But that is not to say that cults do not exist and that they are not powerful.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by phineboy1pimple(m): 1:58am On Nov 13, 2012
pastormustwacc:
Thank you very much, that is a very satisfactory response, and has covered for the first one. In this world, it is better to have an open-mind till you actually find out the truth for yourself about whether a thing is or not.

Finding out the truth for oneself isn't always a gud tin oo...
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by lanreni: 2:02am On Nov 13, 2012
...now to the crux of d matter:why are they so hidden from our everyday lives? they ensure they recruit those from royal bloodline,those who are really intelligent and those who are wealthy.for example,a promising singer,athlete,etc is recruited,promised fortune,fame & success that his talent or business acumen deserves and walla! to the world,they see a hardworkin enterpreneur,athlete,singer,rapper,graduate,painter,movie maker,actor,etc.but within,they have dedicated their lives to satan!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by coogar: 2:03am On Nov 13, 2012
vislabraye:
cheesy cheesy cheesy. I laughed.
Many people have made it look like kegites club.
This Illuminati this Illuminati that has been blown out of proportion. It has now become glamourized. Some one once said the CR is an Illuminati member because of the way he does his hands after scoring.
Dan Brown just helped in making the "I" word popular. But that is not to say that cults do not exist and that they are not powerful.

ronaldo? illuminati?
illuminati pays his wages - there are few women there according to my source and only one african! the african is from ghana(surprise surprise)!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by trolling(m): 2:05am On Nov 13, 2012
if u dont believe in illuminati, do me a favor and google Occult Hierachy
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by lanreni: 2:09am On Nov 13, 2012
e.g they'll ensure ur goods & services are globally accepted thru a network that is also loyal to them...they would give it the needed publicity because they also control the media(CNN,MTV,FOX,grammy,oscar,forbes,etc.that is why a obama or a bill gates can write tons of books on their success story,while totally omitting their committment to demon worship!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 13, 2012
Seriously, there are so many important things to worry about than all these rubbish.....

Bill Gate is illuminati, he made us Microsoft. He is the reason why you and I are using computers in our houses to type on Nairaland. My village baba who isn't illuminati can't even do anything meaningful to help himself.....lol... His wife is always complaining that he has lost his vigour in bed.... grin grin grin grin

Now if I come up with a universal remedy to help my village baba, and in the process make billions, Nairaland people go say Obo_man is illuminati..... They didn't know Obo_man saw an opportunity to make billions, instead they jumped quickly to conclude he is illuminati. They gonna say 'How come he made it so fast? He must definitely be 1 of dem.'

Our politicians who aren't illuminati can't even figure out how to give us constant electricity......

@ OP..... ask yourself a question, why aren't unsuccessful people listed as members of illuminati? The answer is because when unsuccessful people can't comprehend a form of success, they mystify it.....

If our Politicians (who can't give us constant electricity), NTA( who can't give us good picture qualities and excellent news reporting like fox, cnn), our Scientist ( who can't invent anything, except eating pepper soups, drinking beer, chasing women on campus) are not Illuminati,(demon worshippers), how come they making hell for us here on earth?

9 Likes

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by lanreni: 2:32am On Nov 13, 2012
as long as u don't break ur oath wit dem,kip denyin d xistence of such ellite cult,keep doin as u are told,keep promotin promiscuity,violence,liberal thinking,nudity,etc u are guarantid a lifetime of stupendous fame & fortune.u can't leave.dey control FBI,CIA,MI6,PENTAGON,INTERPOL,etc.dey can eliminate whoever dey choose,if dey feel dey are no longer nided widout trace.eg president kennedy,binladen(he was being used!),michael jackson,whitney,etc.dey show what dey can do or what dey hav done thru movies!...
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by digitalnaira: 2:43am On Nov 13, 2012
[b]I don't have a single doubt in my mind that they don't exist, when you've powerful individuals (govt,military,royals,big bizmen,entertainers e.t.c) manipulating things and wishes to shrewd their activities in secrecy, there's very little you and I can do to expose them or bring them down. Even if a very solid evidence that confirm thier existence beyond all reasonable doubts be presented here right now, believe me nairaland will be shutdown and they will create a very big social economic disorder to cover up the whole thing. Why do you think China and Iran are censoring foreign media in thier countries, they don't want the news or entertainment you think?, because they know what they offer is just mind controlling rubbish. When Michael Jackson died, his sister latoya dismissed the notion that it drug overdose, she said that they were many conspirators involved, she was the asked on tv to name them, she just kept quiet and diverted the issue towards Dr Murrey; from her facial expression you could tell she became sacred. Before the death of tupac he made a song called killuminati, it's on youtube[b](am typing with my phone, so can't provide the links) [b]listen attentively to the lyrics at least you won't say he doesn't know what he's talking about. Ok what about our own Olamide who told us about his own victimization in the song [b]"Illefo Illuminati"
I know for certainty that they do exist, even though there isn't any concrete evidence available.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife / Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.