Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? (23424 Views)

Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church? / The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories / Have Always Knew Walt Disney Got Something To Do With Illuminati... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
The Illuminati killed Muritala Muhammed.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
Goodluck Jonathan is a direct descendant of the first batch of humans genetically engineered from Gorilla DNA by the Ancient Aliens.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by miles05(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
You only see what you are allowed to see
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Goloss: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
@Niflheim, @lanreni:
The Illuminati, Freemasons, Knights of malta, Bilderberg group, Rosicrucian order, ROF, etc. etc are all patsy's as we call them in the US. You will get more insight about the real group when you lay your hands on this book "THE SECRET TERRORIST" BY PASTOR BILL HUGHES. Also log on to this website www.realzionistnews.com to update yourself about the power behind the throne.

Who Really Controls the World?
By Prof. Dr. MUJAHID KAMRAN—

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/who-really-controls-the-world

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organised, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
– Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the United States (1856-1924)

So you see, my dear Coningsby, that the world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes.
– Benjamin Disraeli, British Prime Minister (1804-1881)

The advent of the industrial revolution, the invention of a banking system based on usury, and scientific and technological advancements during the past three centuries have had three major consequences....
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Elebiju: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
I love this thread cos it speaks my mind,the recent craze about illuminati geared me towards different researches and I can categorically conclude that illuminati is not a cult for every Dick,obioma or charly.Illuminati is a cult for intelligent minds and most inventors of the 18th century are members infact gallileo was one of the founding fathers,illuminati will not come after u cos u are a popular musician or whatever u may be but they groom intelligent minds for future causes,they broke away from catholic in the 17th century and they survived various attacks and assasination attempts by the catholic crusaders,I have a very old book courtesy of my uncle from Jerusalem that enlightened me,I laugh when I see Nigerians write rubbish abt an artiste belonging to illuminati just imagine the likes of 2face,dbanj been called illuminati without any sign or ambigram,if u have indepth knowledge abt the illuminati I bet u will detest the catholic church cos they are the worst terrorist of all time,forget the Arabs or boko haram,they have done nothing compared to d catholic church,a church that has destroyed many lives cos they were free thinkers
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Goloss: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
The High Cabal Exposed by JFK

It was in the dark days of World War II that Churchill referred to the existence of a “High Cabal” that had brought about unprecedented bloodshed in human history. Churchill is also said to have remarked about the Elite: “They have transported Lenin in a sealed truck like a plague bacillus from Switzerland into Russia…” (quoted by John Coleman in The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations, Global Publications 2006). Who are ‘they’?

Consider the 1961 statement of US President John F. Kennedy (JFK) before media personnel:

The word secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society, and we are as a people, inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, secret oaths and secret proceedings. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy, that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence. It depends on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published, its mistakes are buried, not headlined, and its dissenters are silenced, not praised, no expenditure is questioned, no secret revealed… I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people.”

Secret societies, secret oaths, secret proceedings, infiltration, subversion, intimidation – these are the words used by JFK!

On June 4, 1963, JFK ordered the printing of Treasury dollar bills instead of Federal Reserve notes (Executive Order 11110). He also ordered that once these had been printed, the Federal Reserve notes would be withdrawn, and the Treasury bills put into circulation. A few months later (November 22, 1963) he was killed in broad daylight in front of the whole world – his brains blown out.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by BUSHMAN1: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
utter rubbish!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Frostyzone(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
Goloss: The High Cabal Exposed by JFK

It was in the dark days of World War II that Churchill referred to the existence of a “High Cabal” that had brought about unprecedented bloodshed in human history. Churchill is also said to have remarked about the Elite: “They have transported Lenin in a sealed truck like a plague bacillus from Switzerland into Russia…” (quoted by John Coleman in The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations, Global Publications 2006). Who are ‘they’?

Consider the 1961 statement of US President John F. Kennedy (JFK) before media personnel:

The word secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society, and we are as a people, inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, secret oaths and secret proceedings. For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy, that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence. It depends on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific, and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published, its mistakes are buried, not headlined, and its dissenters are silenced, not praised, no expenditure is questioned, no secret revealed… I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people.”

Secret societies, secret oaths, secret proceedings, infiltration, subversion, intimidation – these are the words used by JFK!

On June 4, 1963, JFK ordered the printing of Treasury dollar bills instead of Federal Reserve notes (Executive Order 11110). He also ordered that once these had been printed, the Federal Reserve notes would be withdrawn, and the Treasury bills put into circulation. A few months later (November 22, 1963) he was killed in broad daylight in front of the whole world – his brains blown out.
O' boy, you be original conspiracy theorist no be small oo!

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by rawsh247(m): 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
@Niflheim dont really get wot u talking about, u wrote illuminati breaks down to smaller cults like freemason and all that,so wot how do u think group like d wu tang clan is a small illuminati hiding under d wu tang umbrella, makes me think u kinda contradicting ursef.. jus saying tho plus

@coogar if u think jay z and kanye is not controlling affairs of d world.. then ur sitting on an abandoned okada. open ur mind and see tinz, they more influential than sm african leaders..
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by coogar: 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
rawsh247:
@coogar if u think jay z and kanye is not controlling affairs of d world.. then ur sitting on an abandoned okada. open ur mind and see tinz, they more influential than sm african leaders..

jay-z and kanye would share membership with roman abramovic, george bush, peter levene, lakshmi mittal and maria vladmirovna? let me have what you are smoking, mate!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by lanreni: 12:22am On Nov 14, 2012
as the most talented singer in a group that had raskimono and others,they asked majek to break out b4 joining them.they come 4 d most talented in a group eg beyonce(destiny child).majek signed a recordin deal with interscope records(a occult record label in usa associated wit defjam &deathrow records,who also signed 2pac) 2 produce about 5 albums.after about 3 albums,he broke one of their oaths and d penalty was either death or abandon him(turn him 2 a financial wreck).when u join,dey literally own you...
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 14, 2012
Martian: Goodluck Jonathan is a direct descendant of the first batch of humans genetically engineered from Gorilla DNA by the Ancient Aliens.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

What does this have to do with the topic? grin grin grin
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by lanreni: 12:35am On Nov 14, 2012
...before now,majek's appetite 4 hard drugs suppressants,stimulants,etchad grown.u see they encourage any form of addictn dat would make u perpetually dependent on them eg,michael jackson,whitney,lil wayne,etc.thesame way the 'home alone' kid is right now:gradually being turned to a 'vegetable'.you see why i said its a miracle for majek to still be alive on his two feet.if they had more to gain from his death,they would have assassinated him a long time ago. expect those stuffs today
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Ticklishmummy(f): 12:45am On Nov 14, 2012
Martian:

and if you really sit down and meditate on all the evidence; you will realise that Obama is a Reptilian and also a covert agent of the Romulans from the planet opposite of Planet kolob in the constellation of the bear. Abraham Lincoln was killed because he found out that the the Pyramids were warehouses used by ancient aliens during their quest for gold. John wilkes Booth was an ancient alien who was contracted by the Illuminati in conjuction with the Rosicrucians to assasinate Lincoln. Sitchin and Von Daniken were emissaries of the Anunaki fromt the Planet X and they were right about the Nazca lines being air strips for the Ancient aliens.
NASA was started by the Illuminati and the knowledge they use for their space travel is based on the secrets found with the holy grail about the aliens who were mining gold in Mars during the time of the dinosaurs.........
Illuminati have also used the knowledge for banking, music, movies, and controlling governments. George Washington was a Grand Master Level 7 in the illuminati, and the United States was created to further this agenda.

Na wa o!! You try sha!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Ticklishmummy(f): 12:51am On Nov 14, 2012
Martian: Goodluck Jonathan is a direct descendant of the first batch of humans genetically engineered from Gorilla DNA by the Ancient Aliens.

Truly truly you haf knack dis thread apako.
Na you talk pass and na u even make sense pass o.Na u suppose open this topic sef.The kain ideas wey u get ehn,na higher levels.

Even google wouldn't have anticipated such disaster.
By the way,of what relevance has this topic been really? Clash of opinions,dissemination of unfounded and supposedly founded information.
Heaven is real,hell is real and same applies to everything in between,take a cue peeps.Am out of here!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by amor4ce(m): 3:10am On Nov 14, 2012
Christianity, Islam and Judaism constitute the triangle/portal of evil.

Debates among our people about the iluminati and the likes are useless if we do not know ourselves first. Knowing who we are requires knowing our past, that is, where we come from, and facing it. Christianity, Islam and Judaism are tools used to obscure our past and disorientate us.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Niflheim(m): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2012
@rawsh247,i never said that wu tang are illuminati, i just said that they joined a black man cult and "nigerians" claimed that they are now illuminati!!!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Niflheim(m): 7:07am On Nov 14, 2012
@rawsh247,concerning freemasönry,I said that when the bavarian government suppressed 'the perfectibilists',they never bothered to suppress certain high ranking freemasons and rosicrucians who were 'secret perfectibilists',so therefore,illuminati(perfectibilist) meetings,continued secretly in such masonic lodges and rosicrucian covens!!!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Niflheim(m): 7:35am On Nov 14, 2012
@lord reed or is it lord weed,this is our 2nd encounter on nairaland,our 1st was on the solidbroda thread where you disgraced yourself resoundingly...................I was in unilag for more than 5years,in 1997 when i was admitted,the cult known as was reigning supreme and even though I never joined any cults,i knew they existed and even you yourself know they exist.Now a professor in Europe writes a book in 1798 on the same topic about a cult group that was doing a similar thing and you say it is fiction?......................Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!@lord weed, the book was written before your great grand father was even born(214 years ago to be precise) and you are hear again displaying your greatest gift(ignorance) to humanity?.......................LWKMD!!!Please I need your number, somebody needs to do stand up comedy for a children's party I will host this weekend!!!
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by CzarChris(m): 8:54am On Nov 14, 2012
coogar:

jay-z and kanye would share membership with roman abramovic, george bush, peter levene, lakshmi mittal and maria vladmirovna? let me have what you are smoking, mate!

Classic answer to a stûpîd post.

I've not commented on this thread till now, but am happy with some enlightened post here by enligthened minds like coogar, niflheim, lanreni, elebiju and a few others here.
Read people read and leave this circle of ignorance. Don't accept anything your told. Find out for yourselves the truth. A friend who knew about my interest in subjects like these and brought me a DVD of conspiracy theorist on illuminati, freemasons and church of satan. I laffed my azz off watching that iish. Guys please expand your knowledge and don't come here writing nonsense, armed with nothing but useless information gotten 4rm a cheap DVD cashing in on a simple mind's need to believe in something/anything out of the ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by CzarChris(m): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2012
coogar:

Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by LordReed(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2012
Niflheim: @lord reed or is it lord weed,this is our 2nd encounter on nairaland,our 1st was on the solidbroda thread where you disgraced yourself resoundingly...................I was in unilag for more than 5years,in 1997 when i was admitted,the cult known as was reigning supreme and even though I never joined any cults,i knew they existed and even you yourself know they exist.Now a professor in Europe writes a book in 1798 on the same topic about a cult group that was doing a similar thing and you say it is fiction?......................Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!@lord weed, the book was written before your great grand father was even born(214 years ago to be precise) and you are hear again displaying your greatest gift(ignorance) to humanity?.......................LWKMD!!!Please I need your number, somebody needs to do stand up comedy for a children's party I will host this weekend!!!

You are simply a peddler of falsity and you disguise yourself as knowledgeable that is the worst type of foolishness. What has the existence of to do with Illuminati? Oh lemme guess Illuminati setup as a proxima cult for Unilag students abi? LoL!

For the Illuminati to have been extensively documented it obviously was not an all powerful secret cult as you and your conspiracy buddies would have us believe. The Bavarian government shut them down and published their documents and yet you want to believe they are capable of dominating the entire world?

Illuminati is secret yet you know all about them and their modus operandi and yet they have not threatened you. Which kind of useless all powerful cult is that one? I beg carry your jagajaga nonsense and dump it where the sun don't shine. You need to get a jester suit and attend that party yourself, you'd make a great fool.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by LordReed(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2012
coogar:

christ - there's no secret anywhere........it's just that there's no credible evidence to nail them to any misdemeanour! me? obstacle? are you an obstacle to jonathan goodluck if he decides to loot nigeria? you know these things are happening but there's nothing you can do about it! stop making it sound like they are mere mortals.....they aren't!

Not mere mortals? Gosh how deluded can one get?
In 1777 Karl Theodor became ruler of Bavaria. He was a proponent of Enlightened Despotism and his government banned all secret societies including the Illuminati. Internal rupture and panic over succession preceded its downfall, which was affected by the Secular Edict made by the Bavarian government. The March 2, 1785 edict "seems to have been deathblow to the Illuminati in Bavaria." Weishaupt had fled and documents and internal correspondences, seized in 1786 and 1787, were subsequently published by the government in 1787.

If these "not mere mortals" can be made to flee what makes you think they can take over the whole world? Where are you people getting this foolish idea from?
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by DSoj(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2012
Una just de here de argue... Abeg who knows the accurate way to join illuminati abeg.. I wanna join jor
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by pimplucious: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2012
Red-Light:
and who u be? Illuminati 2nd in command? grin

I be illuminati representaive naija chapter.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
Anybody dat wants to knw abt illuminati should do research on d story of creation,rmba...conspiracy started from heaven . Illuminati is just a reincarnation of conspiracy on earth,it was just being named illuminati......it has been existing frm d beginning of creation,,,,it started from d halls of pharaohs in d ancient egypt,,frm d old testament b4 d time of Jesus,dats y most of deir inscriptions are related to egypt...like d pyramid . America is d reincarnation of d ancient egypt...dats y dey possess d great treasure..wich is d ancient egyptian heritage . Believing iluuminati to b a joke is just like believing God to b a joke.....bcus dis world is made of good and evil,,,nd dey are at war everyday . If God open ur eyes to c wat is happening around u everyday,u will just die...bcus d knowledge will b too much . Dont joke wit illuminati,,,deres more to it,deyre all around us....
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Freezle(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
@pastormustwacc how do u do? i just perused through your write up, and i want to thank you for expressing your view. please whats your name because i prefer addressing people by their names as a sign of respect.
Hope to hear from you.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
Anybody dat wants to knw abt illuminati should do research on d story of creation,rmba...conspiracy started from heaven . Illuminati is just a reincarnation of conspiracy on earth,it was just being named illuminati......it has been existing frm d beginning of creation,,,,it started from d halls of pharaohs in d ancient egypt,,frm d old testament b4 d time of Jesus,dats y most of deir inscriptions are related to egypt...like d pyramid . America is d reincarnation of d ancient egypt...dats y dey possess d great treasure..wich is d ancient egyptian heritage . Believing iluuminati to b a joke is just like believing God to b a joke.....bcus dis world is made of good and evil,,,nd dey are at war everyday . If God open ur eyes to c wat is happening around u everyday,u will just die...bcus d knowledge will b too much . Dont joke wit illuminati,,,deres more to it,deyre all around us....,SEEK FOR D THRUTH,DON'T B BRAINWASHED....I SAW ONE OF THEIR FABLES WHICH SAYS"THOSE THAT ARE IGNORANT OF THEM AND THE CONSPIRACY ARE CALLED THE BRAINWASHED HERDS".....so u c wat i mean .
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
Elebiju: I love this thread cos it speaks my mind,the recent craze about illuminati geared me towards different researches and I can categorically conclude that illuminati is not a cult for every Dick,obioma or charly.Illuminati is a cult for intelligent minds and most inventors of the 18th century are members infact gallileo was one of the founding fathers,illuminati will not come after u cos u are a popular musician or whatever u may be but they groom intelligent minds for future causes,they broke away from catholic in the 17th century and they survived various attacks and assasination attempts by the catholic crusaders,I have a very old book courtesy of my uncle from Jerusalem that enlightened me,I laugh when I see Nigerians write rubbish abt an artiste belonging to illuminati just imagine the likes of 2face,dbanj been called illuminati without any sign or ambigram,if u have indepth knowledge abt the illuminati I bet u will detest the catholic church cos they are the worst terrorist of all time,forget the Arabs or boko haram,they have done nothing compared to d catholic church,a church that has destroyed many lives cos they were free thinkers
guy....ure nt into proper research...illuminati never broke off from catholic,catholic is a genuine christian body dat defeated d barbaric roman empire(d fall of rome),deyre d ones dat corrupted and infilterated d christian body...but den deyre nt named illuminati...deyre knwn as secret societies . In every good,dere must be evil . D fall of rome marks d beginning of civilisation,dat is wen d eastern and western europe become united n allowed colonies among deirselfs .
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by LordReed(m): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
jehovahnoni: guy....ure nt into proper research...illuminati never broke off from catholic,catholic is a genuine christian body dat defeated d barbaric roman empire(d fall of rome),deyre d ones dat corrupted and infilterated d christian body...but den deyre nt named illuminati...deyre knwn as secret societies . In every good,dere must be evil . D fall of rome marks d beginning of civilisation,dat is wen d eastern and western europe become united n allowed colonies among deirselfs .

You are just rambling half truths and jumbled up conspiracy theories. If you even did half a decent research as you claim to have you won't be saying the fables you are spewing here.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by pastormustwacc: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
So you are one of those hovering above the thread but unwilling to post eh? Anyway, your knowlege shared is welcome.

Aye, the 13 original bloodlines are hidden from view, that much we know. But is it not surprising - i mean, the level of belief of people on this thread is amazing.
Re: Where Do You Stand With Illuminati Theories? by pastormustwacc: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
Martian:

and if you really sit down and meditate on all the evidence; you will realise that Obama is a Reptilian and also a covert agent of the Romulans from the planet opposite of Planet kolob in the constellation of the bear. Abraham Lincoln was killed because he found out that the the Pyramids were warehouses used by ancient aliens during their quest for gold. John wilkes Booth was an ancient alien who was contracted by the Illuminati in conjuction with the Rosicrucians to assasinate Lincoln. Sitchin and Von Daniken were emissaries of the Anunaki fromt the Planet X and they were right about the Nazca lines being air strips for the Ancient aliens.
NASA was started by the Illuminati and the knowledge they use for their space travel is based on the secrets found with the holy grail about the aliens who were mining gold in Mars during the time of the dinosaurs.........
Illuminati have also used the knowledge for banking, music, movies, and controlling governments. George Washington was a Grand Master Level 7 in the illuminati, and the United States was created to further this agenda.

Checkout my equally crazy response: this is purely fiction, so no one should take it seriously.
[crazy post]
This is what happens to you if you are a vulcan with pointy ears and live aboard a certain starship called the USS Enterprise, that explores the galaxy battling with kinglons and romulans.

By the way, the anunaki are from the planet nibiru - which was destroyed forming our moon as part of the remnant. And Obama is a nephilim (a genetic half-human and half-divine) - just that "they" have perfected genetic manipulations and nowaways nephilims are not necessarily giants like before the great deluge.

Meanwhile, as for the aliens mining with the dinosaurs, the aliens grew tired of doing all the mining work, so they took the nealander man, spliced up the DNA and formed the homo sapiens - a more brainy and hardworking slave - that is better than the gorrila precursor.

Next, they cross-bred with the new humans, and part of the fallout is the bloodgroup O negative (which even scientists acknowlege is from alien origin - google that up).

Do you happen to know why the major countries all over the world are building underground bunkers? So they can hide when the annunaki "beam down" from under the earth to the surface to attack and take over the planet - they believe is rightfully theirs.
[/crazy post]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? / Sleep Paralysis or Being 'Pressed' At Night - Natural or Supernatural? / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.