Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (30080 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Why Are Muslim Women Mistreated So Much? / MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by fatimah24: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: why should they buy Jets, when all they have is broke almajiris who pay zakat to the poor instead of their imans angry they need to be schooled in the art of pastor-worship grin grin grin
its better for us to give money nd oda things to d poor nd needy people Dan to d imams cos they need it more Dan d imams.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by lacasa: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
Simple, Islam is not a religion of thievess grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by blackmale1: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
mister.hillz:
Guy,i fink your post is a mombo-jumbo,read my comment again and reconcile yourself.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by DCTrendy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
I believe primary 5 pupil should be able to answer this correctly!

Pastors that buy PJ travel frequently!

Imams that ignore PJ are probably not travelling frequently! Simple as that.

U cant expect a pastor with a busy schedule, with Diary booked almost 2 years in Advance,

wait in the airport trying to catch arik air flight that might probably be cancel foe another 2 hours while the congregation is waiting!

Other reasons might be there, but I tell you, this is the first that comes to mind.

Peace be unto us all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by inene: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
I need to make one slight correction. Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye does not own a private jet. His only connection to a private jet is that some businessmen who are members of the church bought a jet for a charter service and made a caveat that the Pastor can use the jet at any time he wishes to do so and that they will cancel any arrangement once the Pastor indicates any interest he should be given over riding priority. You will believe that this does not mean ownership of a private jet. RCCG took out time and space to clarify this when the story of his ownership of a private jet became public. People should learn how to let somethings be unless they prefer to believe a lie rather than the truth. This does not mean that RCCG cannot afford a private jet if they determine a need for it but now there is nothing like that.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by blackmale1: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
lacasa: Simple, Islam is not a religion of thievess grin
Na una holy pass na!!
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Abuklaw(m): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
Nigerian youth are retards of the highest order,am veri sure dat dere ar more important issue dat nid 2 b addressed instead of dis vain discussn.did i care if anybody own jet or nt? All i knws is dat i'll neva judge pipu based on their handwork in dis lyf coz i stil haven't receive d news 4rm any confirm source dat Allah wil absolve me of my sins bcoz i critize odas wu only Allah knws wat He predestined 4 them (weither gud or bad).
I SMH 4 d indolent Nigerians wu had all d spare tyms in dis world 2 bash oda pipu's religion
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Creatrixity(m): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
lady s.:
I use to think dis site are meant for matured pple or rather pple wit good sense of reasoning. Hw can ur pastor use the money ur contributed to buy buy PJ and jubilating. He is not a muslim he who sleep wit somake feed while is neigbour is hungry. An Imam or Pastor suppose to be an example to his follower. If ur pastor owns a jet and u do not ve then u r not a true christain because u r suppose to do has ur pastor does. Imam lives in a simple life not that they do not ve the means but to show good example to their followers and also to preach to the rich ones to make the ones happy by giving out of their riches to the have not. I wonder want these pastors preaches to their memebers wen they theirselves r not doing the teaches of the bible.Most of u making mouth dat pastors deserves to own a jet ur father still foot it to work, some of u are jobless waiting 4 wen dangote will advertise 4 vanacy for truck driver. Whereas ur pastor did not past his advertise, he use ur contribution to satisfy himsely and family and he preach to the rich ones to do the same whereas our Imam preach to dangote and others to take out of of their money to create job opportunities for the less priviledge wise up guys. Hw many of u followers ve opportune to see this so call Pastor face to face.
English in serious trouble!!..what the f!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Creatrixity(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2012
lady s.:
I use to think dis site are meant for matured pple or rather pple wit good sense of reasoning. Hw can ur pastor use the money ur contributed to buy buy PJ and jubilating. He is not a muslim he who sleep wit somake feed while is neigbour is hungry. An Imam or Pastor suppose to be an example to his follower. If ur pastor owns a jet and u do not ve then u r not a true christain because u r suppose to do has ur pastor does. Imam lives in a simple life not that they do not ve the means but to show good example to their followers and also to preach to the rich ones to make the ones happy by giving out of their riches to the have not. I wonder want these pastors preaches to their memebers wen they theirselves r not doing the teaches of the bible.Most of u making mouth dat pastors deserves to own a jet ur father still foot it to work, some of u are jobless waiting 4 wen dangote will advertise 4 vanacy for truck driver. Whereas ur pastor did not past his advertise,
*takes cover,missiles,icbms, and battering rams launched at the grammatical structure of english language*
Geez,where is anti-gbagaun when you need him
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Frostyzone(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
eggheaders:

Dear confused being,your lack of reasoning can't make you realize the existence of God.And for your information every organization gat dissidents. Mr atheist why do yours folks live miserable lives they mostly resort to suicide.Go figure that out Kurt Cobain wannabe.
Au Contraire, dear Boko Haramist. Atheists are statistically the most peaceful and neutral people on earth. Do your research and stop sprouting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by eggheaders(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
mister.hillz:
u sure say u know the meaning of typographical?lol i think you and your almajiri brothers are the retards ok.

like seriously you are not as intelligent as my finger.With all this sub secondary school you guys called university in Nigeria.Ain't gat time for fool like you.General David petraeus scandal is worthy to follow than you slowpoke.ll
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by misterhillz(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
Creatrixity: azz inn ehn.which kind engrish be althese one na.i never knew muslims were this daft.
English in serious trouble!!..what the f!!!
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by eggheaders(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
Frostyzone:
Au Contraire, dear Boko Haramist. Atheists are statistically the most peaceful and neutral people on earth. Do your research and stop sprouting rubbish.

Mr atheist go tell that to fools.atheist peaceful my foot. go see how miserable those guys live in Russia and most Scandinavian enclaves.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by tomakint: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
inene: I need to make one slight correction. Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye does not own a private jet. His only connection to a private jet is that some businessmen who are members of the church bought a jet for a charter service and made a caveat that the Pastor can use the jet at any time he wishes to do so and that they will cancel any arrangement once the Pastor indicates any interest he should be given over riding priority. You will believe that this does not mean ownership of a private jet. RCCG took out time and space to clarify this when the story of his ownership of a private jet became public. People should learn how to let somethings be unless they prefer to believe a lie rather than the truth. This does not mean that RCCG cannot afford a private jet if they determine a need for it but now there is nothing like that.

I thought I heard something related to what you just indicated here, if indeed it is the truth, that will be very good!
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by misterhillz(m): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
eggheaders:

Mr atheist go tell that to fools.atheist peaceful my foot. go see how miserable those guys live in Russia and most Scandinavian enclaves.
no mind this foolish atheist..na their own worst pass sef.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Creatrixity(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
This thread is irrelevant
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by maclatunji: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
No fighting please. I will ban you guys if you continue.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Frostyzone(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
mister.hillz:
no mind this foolish atheist..na their own worst pass sef.
Ignorance is a disease. Do some research first of all before you write something you don't know about aboki.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by eggheaders(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
Religiously unaffiliated subjects had significantly more lifetime
suicide attempts and more first-degree relatives who
committed suicide than subjects who endorsed a religious
affiliation. Unaffiliated subjects were younger, less often
married, less often had children, and had less contact with
family members. Furthermore, subjects with no religious
affiliation perceived fewer reasons for living, particularly fewer
moral objections to suicide. In terms of clinical characteristics,
religiously unaffiliated subjects had more lifetime impulsivity,
aggression, and past substance use disorder. No differences in
the level of subjective and objective depression, hopelessness,
or stressful life events were found.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Bond008(m): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
Avast: For those of us following steps of jesus,have you not heard that he was the poorest among the messanger but yet he delivered his work perfactly. But nowadays pastors are something else.
Abeg mister. Jesus was made poor so dat we wud be made rich. If pastors are poor, hw wud d gospel be preached all over the world, hw wud u build churches? My GOD is not a poor GOD. The main thing is dat u make HEAVEN. #thankiu

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by olawalebabs(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
What a response from suppose enlightens people, different people have different priority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ramadan To Occur Twice In Year 2030 / Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday / Do Muslims from Northern Nigeria have native names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.