Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (30056 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Why Are Muslim Women Mistreated So Much? / MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by pure123: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2012
killuminati: O gal/boy see hypocritism! We muslim no send all these worldly stuff wey xtians dey die for! It's just as simple as dat, we don't preach about worldy tins like dem pastors do, that's una dey fall maga dey pay dem tithe while dey steady soak GARRI all day for house. We go soon send all those pastors go prison

You are a very silly mumu...... am not in anyway supporting any body be it a pastor or an imam............common sense... if you or your so called imam can afford it i know they will definately buy one, so stop all this your useless holier-than-thou attitude...all of you muslims & xristian are bloody hyprocrate.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by pure123: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2012
I wouldnt mind the comment to be blocked but we need to say the truth here.

What exactly is the point behind this topic? to cause trouble between xtian and muslim? or to remind us that some men of god bought jet? this is unnecessary topic and we should try and concentrate on much better topic..
you know everybody will want to defend his/her religion, and some are more aggressivethan others when issue of religion comes up.. please lets try to avoid trouble and find a way to bring nigerian youth together in respective of our ethnic groups, religion or culture.

nb; dont mind my grammatical error if there is any,i was born here and not EN(GLISH)LAND

regards
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by pure123: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2012
Ganys: Bal tusiru nal ayata Duniyaa, walal Khairatul Khairu wahabukooo...

"Of what use is this world, the enjoyment hereafter is in comparable..." cool

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN MAKING IT HERE ON EARTH AND STILL ENJOY IN HEAVEN....All that one wey u dey quote is story
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by misterhillz(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
pure123:

You are a very silly mumu...... am not in anyway supporting any body be it a pastor or an imam............common sense... if you or your so called imam can afford it i know they will definately buy one, so stop all this your useless holier-than-thou attitude...all of you muslims & xristian are bloody hyprocrate.
that includes you.only God know which religion you dey sef.na ur own worst pass
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by kelvin1191(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
Why will they buy private jet when most of them av over 4 wives and 50 children? D jet dat our leaders ar buying is between 1-24 persengers so i will advice them to get a civilian airliner (boeing 747 or airbus) or a cargo plane.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by tpia1: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
pure123:

What exactly is the point behind this topic?

folks are just so fixated on jets these days.

every other thread in religion is about jet.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by ozidot(f): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
well maybe na because them no dey do offering for mosque grin
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by hannydarl(f): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
Cos they prefere to use the money and marry wives. Its Expensive to keep women and lota kids you know!
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by dwizy(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
Avast: For those of us following steps of jesus,have you not heard that he was the poorest among the messanger but yet he delivered his work perfactly. But nowadays pastors are something else.

Ask your pastor who is in Lagos to come preach to me here in Malaysia on foot.........! The reason for one is simple, but I honestly don't support that it should be acquired @ d expense of their followers well being. #GBAM
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Pakavy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
hadbak:
Borin kunya! Dats what is worring u...
ka sha giyan wake ne?kana yin kamar rago sunan da aka yanka maka ranar sunar kane..dan bokon haram
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Pakavy(m): 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
buoye1: Allahu akbar......jettyharam!!!is nt acceptable in islam
but bokonharam is acceptable
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Pakavy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
Boladearo: We are muslim, we care about our brothers more that ourself, xtain pastor buys private jet while d followers treck to church, they use ur so called offering for there own personal use, common wise up, am very PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM, IF U ARE TOO, COMMENT AND SHOW DIS , LOST PEOPLE THAT WE ARE D OWNER OF THE RELIGION OF TRUTH
then try and do something about ur almajiri brothers,the r an embarasment to ur post
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by lekzy007(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2012
bookar: Is not that muslim imams dont hav the money to private jets or all other worldly stuff, its because islam teaches evry muslim to spend in charity nd in the path of God. And they do that to show examples to dia followers.

Exactly what's on myy mind.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by lekzy007(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2012
udatso: Dnt b foolish...u talking abt dangote, ibb and abacha....are they imams? U shd read an article thoroughly b4 u comment

Thanks for pointing him to order.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by seyibrown(f): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2012
Can't believe this thread made it to the 8th page! grin grin
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by ghazzal: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
why does a "claimed man of God" have to be international, arent there men of God in those places too?

Imams are everywhere. so no need to roam about.

also, some might think that they dont have the money, that is true. Money by muslims to Imams is meant for the poor and not Imams living extra-large. unfortunately, we are obliged to give very little 2.5% of out Profit- thats profit after all debts are payed.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Uceegal: 8:23am On May 25, 2013
Avast: For those of us following steps of jesus,have you not heard that he was the poorest among the messanger but yet he delivered his work perfactly. But nowadays pastors are something else.
pls wich buk of d bible says so? Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by olashehuglobal: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
Keegan: They prefer Flying Carpets (aladdin type). Some claim to observe Jumat service in Makkah without going to the airport.
Yes they do but its spiritually nd if you doubt it ask another imam in ur area
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by BetaThings: 7:38am On Sep 12, 2013
Uceegal: pls wich buk of d bible says so? Nawa oo

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God
Matthew 19:24

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Jaytee1985: 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
222Martins: It's all about branding. Nothing beats christianity. Name the three most popular Imam in Nigeria? I bet you can't answer that but you can definitely name the most popular pastors in Nigeria.
........who is enjoying, is it jesus, church member or those pastors family..... Just ask urself and shine ur face
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by dareabiola98(m): 12:27am On Sep 17, 2013
We have problems in Nigeria...Imam buys jet,pastor buys jet...how does that change anything...u'll just keep raining abuses on yourselves...what about the Arabs....making golden cars n all...those pple also waste money,although they are not Imams but this topic does not reveal any sense to me.What someone does doesn't matter to what the religion teaches...I think most of nigerian pastors are business oriented,Some are good though
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Candour(m): 12:34am On Sep 19, 2013
Femsyn: Now, I am a xtian and all I have seen here are pure sentiments and selfish comments. One question, is any of the self-styled pastors richer than the Arabs? Imams don't indulge in jets, not because they are poor, but because the founding rules of Islam doesn't support it. Again, in xtianity, u have CEOs (otherwise known as General Overseers) who control the strings of branches worldwide, all in the name of being the founder/pioneer; Hence, they are allowed to do anything with the returns. The few doctrines in Islam doesn't have an absolute leader who calls the shots, cos' a variant of Islam, like NASFAT and co. wasn't formed by an individual, but a group of people. The modus operandi of these two religions are wide apart.

Correct.

This post has a lot of truth in it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ramadan To Occur Twice In Year 2030 / Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday / Do Muslims from Northern Nigeria have native names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.