Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (30084 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Why Are Muslim Women Mistreated So Much? / MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by maclatunji: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2012
A lot of bans are due here already. #Notnice.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2012
Dat is the truth religion
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by maclatunji: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2012
omonori1: another islamophobic trend......
continue with my work

I am sure you mean thread. The topic is not Islamophobic at all. The question is a legitimate question that can be answered, analysed and discussed civilly. However, what do we have on this thread? Very pathetic name-calling all through. I really wonder if people think before they post. People are glamourising terrorism and joking about it. Yet! They are quick to complain, whine and curse when they experience it. What is wrong with people? I really wonder.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by maclatunji: 11:38am On Nov 13, 2012
I will unlock this thread. However, be warned that I am not going to spare people that make obscene comments henceforth.

Thank you.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Aksally(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2012
When they said an average Nigerian is intellectually bankrupt, some folks will come gun blazing. The same people making jest of Imans inability to buy jets will come out spewing craps if another tread is open about Oyedepo acquiring the fifth jet. SMH.

Poverty in reasoning, poverty in outburst, poverty in communication, poverty in intellectual exercise, poverty in observation. Even when watching football matches, you see poverty in analysischeesycheesy.

I wonder if this is how an average American or European thinks when a farmer buys insecticde spraying aircraft or an Investment Banker acquires a jet. There are mega churches all over not only in Nigeria and their founders fly around in their own jets. Don't forget that in Nigeria what we do most is copying. Name any Iman in any moslem country who owns a private jet.

My opinion, though.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by tomakint: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2012
maclatunji: I will unlock this thread. However, be warned that I am not going to spare people that make obscene comments henceforth.

Thank you.
Men guys wan kill me with laff cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2012
maclatunji: I will unlock this thread. However, be warned that I am not going to spare people that make obscene comments henceforth.

Thank you.
PRECIATE YOU BRAH. ITS ALL JOKES. NOTHING MALICIOUS
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by coldgate(f): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2012
Ganys:
Agreed. But also, Name 3 most popular fraudster & crook in Nigeria and i will list church deacons, such as IBRU, AKINGBOLA, ATUCHE Et al lipsrsealed undecided grin

Me thinks it is all due to commercialization. The muslims have not yet mastered this very essential selling tool. Gulible xtians and muslims alike are all guinea pigs for religious experiments and capitalistic expansion.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by maclatunji: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2012
obadiah777: PRECIATE YOU BRAH. ITS ALL JOKES. NOTHING MALICIOUS

Not all jokes are okay.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by NovusHomo(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2012
Would that be because they are not CHRISTIAN IMAMS? grin grin
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by maclatunji: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2012
NovusHomo: Would that be because they are not CHRISTIAN IMAMS? grin grin

Simple question, simple answer.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Freiburger(m): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2012
My question is do also have muslims who owns private jets yes or no?
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by hagma37yahoocom: 11:55am On Nov 13, 2012
Almost everyone in islam knows wen a preacher is going wrong or right, from small u wil b sent to arabic school to learn the basic of the religion the right and wrongs,do and donts so if you ar comin up wit a new thing (extortion) and its likes (Bidiyah) my friend you would be expose. Their is a diferent section in islam that handle tithe which is Zakah foundation in every muslim state its diferent and separated from mosque activities so if Imam need private jet he must go and rob that foundation kalas.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 13, 2012
maclatunji:

Not all jokes are okay.
VERY TRUE.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Ibraheeym(m): 11:56am On Nov 13, 2012
Early missionaries spent church money building Schools and Hospitals, nowadays, private jets seem to be d new Trend. christians just av to wise up nd stop being sentimental. nuffsaid.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by djeezy(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2012
Too many hidden posts. WTF happened here? grin
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by maclatunji: 11:59am On Nov 13, 2012
@topic. Sincere Muslim Imams cannot own Private Jets except it is from the proceeds of their personal business- this is highly unlikely because the job of an Imam is time-consuming and tasking such that the holder of the position might not have the time to build-up a business empire that would allow him to afford one.

By the way, it is rather wasteful to spend huge sums on private jets when you could use that amount available to you to help the needy that surround you as a religious leader.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Aksally(m): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
Correct me MOD, what part of my post warrants the whole being hidden?
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by maclatunji: 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
Freiburger: My question is do also have muslims who owns private jets yes or no?

Muslims are not entitled to own private jets? Of course Muslims own private jets even in Nigeria. We are talking of religious leaders here- big difference.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by bookar: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
Is not that muslim imams dont hav the money to private jets or all other worldly stuff, its because islam teaches evry muslim to spend in charity nd in the path of God. And they do that to show examples to dia followers.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Freiburger(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
maclatunji:

Muslims are not entitled to own private jets? Of course Muslims own private jets even in Nigeria. We are talking of religious leaders here- big difference.
Muslims are not entitled to private jets? i never knew that, thanks for the useful information. But you and i also know that it is very difficult to identify the real owners of most of private jets owned by Nigerians, since they are being registered on differents names.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by maclatunji: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
Freiburger:
Muslims are not entitled to private jets? i never knew that, thank for the useful information. But you and i also know that it is very difficult to identify the real owners of most of private jets owned by Nigerians, since they are being registered on differents names.

A Muslim owns a private jet in Nigeria and doesn't hide it. Search for information and you will find it. I am sure there are others too.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by BelloDare: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
....can I get an amen over there....."my god is a not a poor god"....stealing in d name of the lord grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ramadan To Occur Twice In Year 2030 / Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday / Do Muslims from Northern Nigeria have native names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.