Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? (30082 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Why Are Muslim Women Mistreated So Much? / MEND Threatens To Bomb Mosques & Assasinate Imams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by sododo(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
some plle jst came to dis forum and talk nonsense,is that the teaching of Jesus Christ and prophet Muhammad?weather some religious leaders have money or not,let put full stop to this act.plz
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by eggheaders(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
Pitzer College sociologist Phil Zuckerman compiled country-by-
country survey, polling and census numbers relating to
atheism, agnosticism, disbelief in God and people who state
they are non-religious or have no religious preference. These
data were published in the chapter titled "Atheism:
Contemporary Rates and Patterns" in The Cambridge
Companion to Atheism, ed. by Michael Martin, Cambridge
University Press: Cambridge, UK (2005). In examining various
indicators of societal health, Zuckerman concludes about
suicide:
"Concerning suicide rates, this is the one indicator of societal
health in which religious nations fare much better than secular
nations. According to the 2003 World Health Organization's
report on international male suicides rates (which compared
100 countries), of the top ten nations with the highest male
suicide rates, all but one (Sri Lanka) are strongly irreligious
nations with high levels of atheism. It is interesting to note,
however, that of the top remaining nine nations leading the
world in male suicide rates, all are former Soviet/Communist
nations, such as Belarus, Ukraine, and Latvia. Of the bottom
ten nations with the lowest male suicide rates, all are highly
religious nations with statistically insignificant levels of organic
atheism
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by misterhillz(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
Frostyzone:
Ignorance is a disease. Do some research first of all before you write something you don't know about aboki.
u be real DEAF
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by misterhillz(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
Bond008:
Abeg mister. Jesus was made poor so dat we wud be made rich. If pastors are poor, hw wud d gospel be preached all over the world, hw wud u build churches? My GOD is not a poor GOD. The main thing is dat u make HEAVEN. #thankiu
abeg tell them.our God is not a poor God and we deserve to live a good life..i hope that guy answers the question.if pastors are poor,how wud the gospel be preached? remember we are no longer in the stone age.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by sododo(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
God is good, especially if you’re a Nigerian pastor with some business savvy. These days, millions of souls, desperate for financial breakthroughs, miracles and healing, all rush to the church for redemption. And while the bible expressly states that salvation is free, at times it comes with a cost: offerings, tithes, gifts to spiritual leaders, and a directive to buy literature and other products created by men of God.

Pastors are no longer solely interested in getting people to Heaven; they’ve devised intelligent ways to make good money while reaching out to souls.is it what you people want?
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Itoroetti(m): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
killuminati: O gal/boy see hypocritism! We muslim no send all these worldly stuff wey xtians dey die for! It's just as simple as dat, we don't preach about worldy tins like dem pastors do, that's una dey fall maga dey pay dem tithe while dey steady soak GARRI all day for house. We go soon send all those pastors go prison
una money na 4 terrorism sponsorship.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by aminu150(m): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
imams are real men of God that dont get carried away wit wordly things like jets, also, they cant afford it cos dey dont collect tithe. Rich ppl in islam give out zakat to the less privilege in the society ..while pastors brain wash their mumu followers to collect money from them in order to live big and spend big like billionaires.

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by misterhillz(m): 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
aminu150: imams are real men of God that dont get carried away wit wordly things like jets, also, they cant afford it cos dey dont collect tithe. Rich ppl in islam give out zakat to the less privilege in the society ..while pastors brain wash their mumu followers to collect money from them in order to live big and spend big like billionaires.
abeg make i hear word.how many zakat dem dey fit give?many muslim beggars still dey the street.how many lives dem dey fit touch for northern nigeria? una go just dey defend una stingy men
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Bond008(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
mister.hillz:
abeg tell them.our God is not a poor God and we deserve to live a good life..i hope that guy answers the question.if pastors are poor,how wud the gospel be preached? remember we are no longer in the stone age.
Thank you jor.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by sododo(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
hahaha una bi mumu,see what your money is doing,that IS pastor OYEDEPO

Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Bond008(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
sododo: God is good, especially if you’re a Nigerian pastor with some business savvy. These days, millions of souls, desperate for financial breakthroughs, miracles and healing, all rush to the church for redemption. And while the bible expressly states that salvation is free, at times it comes with a cost: offerings, tithes, gifts to spiritual leaders, and a directive to buy literature and other products created by men of God.

Pastors are no longer solely interested in getting people to Heaven; they’ve devised intelligent ways to make good money while reaching out to souls.is it what you people want?
Abeg those are wolves in sheep clothing. 2corinthians 11vs13-15
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Bond008(m): 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
Abeg may i comot go read my BIBLE.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by misterhillz(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
sododo: hahaha una bi mumu,see what your money is doing,that IS pastor OYEDEPO
omo,the guy need am..if he pain una,make una buy private jet for una imam
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by maclatunji: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
sododo: hahaha una bi mumu,see what your money is doing,that IS pastor OYEDEPO

Is that picture real? The man dey Jolly O... if real.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by eggheaders(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
mister.hillz:
omo,the guy need am..if he pain una,make una buy private jet for una imam

your I.q is definitely negative.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by misterhillz(m): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
eggheaders:

your I.q is definitely negative.
#real matters
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by eggheaders(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
mister.hillz:
#real matters

your profile pictures speaks volume of who you are.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by misterhillz(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
eggheaders:

your profile pictures speaks volume of who you are.
at least u know. but u don't even have a picture!
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by odehaj: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
maclatunji:

Is that picture real? The man dey Jolly O... if real.
It is REAL my brother. Secrets of men are in their stories. You need to find out how he started,the self denial,the sacrifices etc. The man simply obeyed th Bible instructions and now he is a wonder to this generation. What he did to get to this level some of you criticts can never do it.Trekking miles for evangelisms,the fastings,the seed-sowings etc..it is not easy to follow this Great God,but if you do,its rewarding just take a look at him that's the reward. Don't hate him, my candid advise.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by eggheaders(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
mister.hillz:
at least u know. but u don't even have a picture!

the fact that the Anglican church subscribe to homosexuality,doesn't make all Christians one.the fact that some Catholic priests abuse young boys sexual,doesn't make all Christian one.But you guys are going crazy with this your Islam terrorism labeling. grow up nitwit.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by misterhillz(m): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
eggheaders:

the fact that the Anglican church subscribe to homosexuality,doesn't make all Christians one.the fact that some Catholic priests abuse young boys sexual,doesn't make all Christian one.But you guys are going crazy with this your Islam terrorism labeling. grow up nitwit.
tell that to your BOKO brothers. nit-wimp
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by eggheaders(m): 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
mister.hillz:
tell that to your BOKO brothers. nit-wimp

your foolishness is beyond redemption,so anders brevik is a Muslim.The kkk bloodsuckers are Muslims. the extremists amish community in southern part of America are Muslims too.dumbbells you really need some growing up to do.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
dis xtians sef, wat are u feeling like, mugun people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin amoofia
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by afoo02(m): 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2012
[b][/b]
aryzgreat:
How many of this people you mention is an Imam?

How come ibb built a mansion on earth, have u seen ibb mansion in minna? do u know how much abacha looted to swiz? dont tell me dangote is a christian. all these people are not true muslim abi?
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by misterhillz(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
eggheaders:

your foolishness is beyond redemption,so anders brevik is a Muslim.The kkk bloodsuckers are Muslims. the extremists amish community in southern part of America are Muslims too.dumbbells you really need some growing up to do.
we are talking about Nigeria Nit-wimp!
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by misterhillz(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
afoo02: [b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
only Dangote stands out among those stingy muslim men.i hold Dangote in high esteem.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by misterhillz(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
mayourbash: dis xtians sef, wat are u feeling like, mugun people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin amoofia
we dey feel like.....na wa for u o
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by eggheaders(m): 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
mister.hillz:
we are talking about Nigeria Nit-wimp!

guy you stupid no be small.boko is confirmed to be political bullshit.aluu boys are Muslims shey.pastor killing king na Muslim too.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by misterhillz(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
eggheaders:

guy you stupid no be small.boko is confirmed to be political bullshit.aluu boys are Muslims shey.pastor killing king na Muslim too.
lol i hear u.i no say u no go gree.
Re: Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets? by eggheaders(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
mister.hillz:
lol i hear u.i no say u no go gree.

who cares what u fink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ramadan To Occur Twice In Year 2030 / Sokoto Community Defies Sultan's Directives, Observes Sallah On Sunday / Do Muslims from Northern Nigeria have native names?