Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? (12373 Views)

Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Odinaka00(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2012
Pls guys I would like to hear from you all.
I am a 25yr old guy, I stay in cape town Sa, my gf is in lagos nigeria.
I just discovered that eachtime we have misunderstanding, we love eachother more, I would like to knw if the same thing happens Ť☺ any of you....muitu obrigado!!!
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by k2039: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2012
Fights and arguments are inevitable in relationships,it is learning to resolve the differences that strengthens the relationship

4 Likes

Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2012
Odinaka00: Pls guys I would like to hear from you all.
I am a 25yr old guy, I stay in cape town Sa, my gf is in lagos nigeria.
I just discovered that eachtime we have misunderstanding, we love eachother more, I would like to knw if the same thing happens Ť☺ any of you....muitu obrigado!!!

i'd say different strokes for different peeps.no relationship is rosy.there is a little ups and downs here and there that spices up a relationship after both partners make up but you guys shouldn't let it be a constant thing with the hope to "to love each other more".it might be disastrous in the near future.

As for if it happens to me, i think it's a general thingy.just like a make up sèx.when two lovers quarrel and later make up, it's like they are starting their romance afresh and you and i both know that when two lovers just starts dating, the fun is like a roller coaster..so i think it happens to most peeps
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by DExplorer1: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2012
Na-ah!! It makes a relationship lose its value.

2 Likes

Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2012
It's okay to fight a WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) type of fight in your relationship esp when dealing with 'cheating' among Nigerian girls... but when you talk of "someone you love" - it is another form of madness influenced by a lustful desire prior to the imagination of your woman's/man's body..

1 Like

Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:
It's okay to fight a WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) type of fight in your relationship esp when dealing with 'cheats' among Nigerian girls... but when you talk of "someone you love" - it is another form of madness influenced by a lustful desire prior to the imagination of your woman's/man's body..
Ur Nigerian gals anthem is so boring... Try oda stunts abeg! Mstewww...

@op
It cud make or break depending on d level of understanding and communicado.

3 Likes

Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Run enter bush...
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:

Run enter bush...
U first!

1 Like

Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U first!
Ladies first.. or is that applicable only on money matters.. ??

8 Likes

Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2012
It does. Buh it all depends on the kind of fight and how u both resolve it
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Odinaka00(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

@op
It cud make or break depending on d level of understanding and communicado.

Sometimes I get scared base on the fact that it could lead to break up tins you knw
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2012
it destroys the relationship because there will always be those little things that turn into bigger things and there will be more and more things that irritate you about the other person until you cant stand to be with them.
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
Odinaka00:

Sometimes I get scared base on the fact that it could lead to break up tins you knw
Awww... B d bigger person, make peace when u can.But! Wen ur endurance is constantly tested, u follow it up wiv a bold onset.
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Odinaka00(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
D-Explorer:
Na-ah!! It makes a relationship lose its value.

I thought of that too bro buh you knw quarellin in a relationship is inevitable na, we quarel once in a while, d las ┼iϻe we quarelled was juz last week, we didn't talk 4 like 2 days ßŮϯ when I thought of what caused Ŧħåϯ quarel, I realised that I caused it, I had to call her immediately and apologised to her and she was so happy

1 Like

Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Odinaka00(m): 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
k2039: Fights and arguments are inevitable in
relationships,it is learning to resolve differences that strengthens the relationship

Thanks a lot man
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Odinaka00(m): 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Awww... B d bigger person, make peace when u can.But! Wen ur endurance is constantly tested, u follow it up wiv a bold onset.

Nne thank you so much, God bless ya......muitu obrigado!
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
Odinaka00:

I thought of that too bro buh you knw quarellin in a relationship is inevitable na, we quarel once in a while, d las ┼iϻe we quarelled was juz last week, we didn't talk 4 like 2 days ßŮϯ when I thought of what caused Ŧħåϯ quarel, I realised that I caused it, I had to call her immediately and apologised to her and she was so happy
Eya.. Cute!
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
Odinaka00:

quarreling is inevitable, but if you keep inviting it, your relationship tends to grow weaker the more. you speak out all your views, and what ever thoughts come to your mind are disclosed at that time which helps to understand each other in a better way.. indirectly u share so many things and can an understand what the other person wants and then u can solve your problems accordingly and can make better and happy relationship.you have to be matured too.
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
hmm...

When fighting and quarreling becomes too much, it means there's still alot of immaturity and sincerely this immaturity most times comes from the guy, because its not everything a man sees or hears that he should get into a fight, keep malice or whatever.There are some things you men should just keep quiet over and leave the woman to rant and rant and rant OVER till she starts feeling stupid. And its most likely you both may not be compatible. And it simply indicates that you both will have alot of third party interference much later in the future.....

So its either you both learn how to handle your issues well and maturely or ........... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Odinaka00(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
~vicky~:

quarreling is inevitable, but if you keep inviting it, your relationship tends to grow weaker the more. you speak out all your views, and what ever thoughts come to your mind are disclosed at that time which helps to understand each other in a better way.. indirectly u share so many things and can an understand what the other person wants and then u can solve your problems accordingly and can make better and happy relationship.you have to be matured too.

I don't think I in anyway invite quarelling in my our relationship neither do I do it on purpose, it jux happen, ßŮϯ I think d best thing is Ť☺ start avoiding it
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2012
Odinaka00:

I don't think I in anyway invite quarelling in my our relationship neither do I do it on purpose, it jux happen, ßŮϯ I think d best thing is Ť☺ start avoiding it

yeah just avoid it no matter how strong it appears
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by DExplorer1: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
Odinaka00:

What keeps a relationship strong has always been proper understanding and not quarel. A little quarel does help to appreciate eachother's value but in this context, i think you need to control your emotions.
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Odinaka00(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
AmBeautiful: hmm...

When fighting and quarreling becomes too much, it means there's still alot of immaturity and sincerely this immaturity most times comes from the guy, because its not everything a man sees or hears that he should get into a fight, keep malice or whatever.There are some things you men should just keep quiet over and leave the woman to rant and rant and rant OVER till she starts feeling stupid. And its most likely you both may not be compatible. And it simply indicates that you both will have alot of third party interference much later in the future.....

So its either you both learn how to handle your issues well and maturely or ........... lipsrsealed

You have a very gud point my dear ßŮϯ would like you to read my post again, I never said we always quarel, I simply stated that I discovered that "our love grow more stronger" whenever we quarel....re you trying Ť☺ say that you nd yur bobo nor dey quarel most times?
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Odinaka00(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

What keeps a relationship strong has always been proper understanding and not quarel. A little quarel does help to appreciate eachother's value but in this context, i think you need to control your emotions.

I so much like ♈☺uЯ comments bro, thanks man
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
Odinaka00:

You have a very gud point my dear ßŮϯ would like you to read my post again, I never said we always quarel, I simply stated that I discovered that "our love grow more stronger" whenever we quarel....re you trying Ť☺ say that you nd yur bobo nor dey quarel most times?

Nope i can read very well even better than you!
Your topic is: DOES TOO MUCH 'QUARELLS' IN A RELATIONSHIP MAKES IT TO GROW STRONGER? And i answered you based on your topic.

Please explain: TOO MUCH 'QUARELL'?

***you didnt even spell your quarell correctly self angry
It is quarrel not quarell!

What is the meaning of too much QUARREL? Does too much not mean frequent? Besides did i categorically state you (op) in my first response? Abeg cool down oh, because my head is very hot, am looking for someone to slap self, NO ENTER MY TRAP!
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by miss9ja(f): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
I believe its natural to quarrel in a relationship but not over things dat aint necessary. I think you should pay more attention to your gf before picking up a fight with her so, you dont end up always being the offender. Its true dat there are sometimes you should let wat you feel out but, be careful d way you do it. Above all, understanding eachother always help in settling disputes between you too. You understand your girlfriend better so, you know how to settle any quarrel between you two. Though same thing happens to me
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by DExplorer1: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
Odinaka00:

I so much like ♈☺uЯ comments bro, thanks man
My pleasure, do keep her safe.
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
emmmm, Is that why my lady quarrels a lot undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by freecocoa(f): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
If there's anything good about quarreling in a relationship, then its the make up $ex and the fact that the drama could be funny at times.
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
FALSE BRO grin grin grin grin
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
freecocoa: If there's anything good about quarreling in a relationship, then its the make up $ex and the fact that the drama could be funny at times.
eziokwu?
Re: Quarrelling In A Relationship Makes It Stronger? by candieangel12(f): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2012
Well I dont like quarelling but I hv to admit, make up sex is the best. Such passion!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Father Watch While His Six Yrs Old Boy Bangs Olosho In Public / Ashawo Joint In Asaba / Would You Sleep With Her If You See This? [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.