Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. (4036 Views)

Naija Hot Babes Looking For A Serious Date..or A Sugar Daddy With Alot Of Cash.. / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by pleep(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2012
There this cute mixed chick i want to holler at... but i noticed something about her. She only hangs out with a band of crusty white dudes. undecided Its weird, i don't think i have ever seen her with another female. What does this mean, when a girl only hangs out with males?

People of nairaland, i have given you so much wisdom now it is time to return the favor.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by onila(f): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
maybe she prefers hanging out with guys

because girls are alot of trouble or she does not really get along with her female friends

i love hanging around guys more than girls, its just that i am afraid of sexua-l assault since am pretty so i kinda stay away
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by jhydebaba(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2012
It means she wanna bleep as many dudes as possible undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by pleep(m): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
jhydebaba: It means she wanna bleep as many dudes as possible undecided
undecided these guys looked like they had tiny dicks. Im not just saying that because they are white... they really looked like they would have tiny dicks.

So im not too worried. grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by pleep(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
onila: maybe she prefers hanging out with guys

because girls are alot of trouble or she does not really get along with her female friends

i love hanging around guys more than girls, its just that i am afraid of sexua-l assault since am pretty so i kinda stay away
Something is seriously wrong with you.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by jhydebaba(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
onila: since am pretty
undecidedsays who
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by pleep(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
^ onlia undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by onila(f): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
pleep: Something is seriously wrong with you.
nothing is wrong wit me

sexual assault is common in my area

being sexy like me can be scary
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by pleep(m): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
^ do you mean actual r.ape?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by onila(f): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
pleep: ^ do you mean like actual r.ape?
yea

guys i hang out with usually try 2 hit on me, i am so uncomfortable ard them but i still prefer 2 hang around with guys than my bit-ches

my life is stress cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by pleep(m): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
I hate that the attention sponge has derailed this topic... but i have to ask. Are you in Ghana? Because the way you say it.. seems like you are the only attractive person within a 1000 mile radius.

You see the chick i'm talking about in this topic is a good 8 and none of her crusty friends have tried to r.ape her yet. (it would prolly take like 3 of them smiley ) so i dunno why you would have this problem.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by onila(f): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
pleep: I hate that the attention sponge has derailed this topic... but i have to ask. Are you from Ghana? Because the way you say it.. seems like there are no attractive ppl within a 1000 mile radius.

You see the chick i'm talking about in this topic is a good 8 and none of her crusty friends have tried to r.ape her yet. (it would prolly take like 3 of them smiley ) so i dunno why you would have this problem.
grin

a mean nigga thatsthatshitidontlike
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by addictiv(m): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
pleep: undecided these guys looked like they had tiny dicks. Im not just saying that because they are white... they really looked like they would have tiny dicks.

So im not too worried. grin
So poster does this mean that if they where all hung guys, you would have a problem? Well I think she just likes hanging out with guys. A female friend once told me, that she feels challenged, stronger and has this zeal to perform better in the midst of guys than her femine folk. But just so you know, joystick na joystick whether massive or tiny as long as e de perform it's primary function ie to give belle!!!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
She's trying to play the bigger man!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
[size=14pt]It means shes a Nigerian gir! [/size]
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by onila(f): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by pleep(m): 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
addictiv:
So poster does this mean that if they where all hung guys, you would have a problem? Well I think she just likes hanging out with guys. A female friend once told me, that she feels challenged, stronger and has this zeal to perform better in the midst of guys than her femine folk. But just so you know, joystick na joystick whether massive or tiny as long as e de perform it's primary function ie to give belle!!!
Well, i dont actually know what their dicks look like im just assuming. What i mean is these guys are really geeky and goofy looking. Its wierd to see an attractive redbone chillin with a gang of nerdy white boys.

If they were attractive dudes i would assume she was banging them and avoid her like the plague.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:

you have issues!!get a life!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
~vicky~:

you have issues!!get a life!
vicky, even you ??
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
why the abhorrence about Nigerian Ladies, undecidedhun have been reading your post lately, do you have issues with anyone
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
~vicky~:
why the abhorrence about Nigerian Ladies, undecidedhun have been reading your post lately, do you have issues with anyone
Yes oo... I have issues with Nigerian ladies..
smiley
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:

Yes oo... I have issues with Nigerian ladies..
smiley
ok keep your issues to yourself so as not to create a wrong alert which is spreading fast about you already!!peace
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by DAvIt0(m): 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
story story story
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by DAvIt0(m): 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2012
~vicky~:

ok keep your issues to yourself so as not to create a wrong alert which is spreading fast about you already!!peace

hey its he's not yours

#noOffence
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by UjSizzle(f): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
acidosis™:
dude wtf happened to you?
You actually used to be likable, but now......
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2012
uj_sizzle:
dude wtf happened to you?
You actually used to be likable, but now......
....... but now
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
it means she is being her regular self!!!!
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Mynd44: 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
She is probably more comfortable amongst guys. Its not a bad thing
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by lipsyliscious: 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dere's notin wrong with her poster,it's actually cool 2 hang out with supossed geeks,a lot of my friends are 'geeks' n I lyk dem lyk dat. They challenge me intellectually n treat me lyk a baby sister. Most of d tym they have good intentions n u can b very real with them. I always mock my friend wen I tink he's crushing on a girl n I always encourage dem 2 have more fun. Hanging out with nice n gentle pple some label as 'geeks' is more fun dan u think

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by roymary: 4:12am On Nov 13, 2012
@Op

She's gay or Bi but definitely not Straight.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 13, 2012
onila: maybe she prefers hanging out with guys

i am pretty sure u are one ugly looking sosa kind of hoe... sheriously, angry
Re: What Does It Mean When A Girl Hangs Out With Alot Of Dudes. by pleep(m): 4:31am On Nov 13, 2012
roymary: @Op

She's gay or Bi but definitely not Straight.
Yea, i suspect that. definately not lesbo, but maybe bi.

Thats not really my thing, but i got her number anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Places To Meet Responsible Girls / Why I Can't Share My Password With My Boyfriend / The Most Beautiful African Girl Ive Ever Seen And She Comes From Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.