Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready (3923 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by linobrown89: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2014
Yes! We are just friends. We have known each other for abt 9mths. We are currently serving in d same place of primary assignment & she lives next door. We have been good friends & a really close type but we have never gone beyond that even though people around us think otherwise. But last month she told she loves me & she would like us to start a relationship. I told her I really like her but I'm not ready to start a relationship bt she's having non of that because she persisted. D part that scared me d most was when she said I'm d kind of guy she would like to get married to. I'm not relationship crazy. I have not been in a relationship or had s3x in 4yrs. She agreed partially to let d issue go but she always wants me around her. I was chatting with her in her room one evening and she made d move & I didn't resist but I can recall vividly that I withdrew before ejaculation. She is beautiful and has incredible body attributes so the thought of having s3x with her has crossed my mind a few times.
She pinged me last week that she is having some symptoms of pregnancy so I told her to go and do the test and I will send her the money she will spend. She told me yesterday that she went to the hospital but she had to do the urine test because she is afraid of needles and the nurse told her it's positive and it's 3wks old. I told her to do the one of blood test and get back to me but d real problem is that I'm not ready 4 dis. My parents are going to be extremely disappointed and even my younger ones that see me as a role model. as a matter of fact I can't even count the number of people that will be disappointed in me because everyone trust me a lot including extended family. I'm not even through with my service year so I don't know how I will be able to handle this. my action was very stupid and I'm now considering another stupid one(abortion)
I'm really confused right now
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by oluwaiffymi(f): 10:47am On Dec 23, 2014
Eyah sorry about that. Since you're sure that you withdrew b4 expulsion, wait till she gives birth nd conduct a DNA test to let every1 knw you were nt responsible. Dats all

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by walearoy(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2014
Tell her
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2014
You may not even be the father afterall, considering the fact that she was desperate to make you sleep wiv her.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Kolade354(m): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2014
You bleep a lady without a condom and now she is pregnant you are now saying you are not ready................your Benediction

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by OohMpa: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2014
That moment you kissed her, it's heaven, shei?

And you sucked her tittays, it's euphoric, shei?

Then she grabbed your John bull, it's lets go there, okwa ya?

And when you're doing 1,2,1,2, calling her name, it's beautiful, oi?

finally, when you're vibrating like Nokia phone about to release, you're in the moon, abi?

And you forgot to put #50 raincoat in wallet, abi?
No go marry am, foolish bwoi angry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by linobrown89: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2014
we live in different states(2 states apart) but if she doesn't do d blood test I will have to meet so we can do test together.
I just want to be sure beyond all doubts while I decide on what to do. I don't know how the nurse was able to tell the age of foetus from a urine test and from my calculation the 3wks is still 2days ahead of when we had the intercourse.
maybe I'm still in denial but I'm really wishing the test was wrong. only the blood test will get me out of this zone
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 23, 2014
OohMpa:

finally, when you're vibrating like Nokia phone about to release, you're in the moon, abi?

l grin
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by ROZZAYY(f): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2014
Congrats op.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by pyyxxaro: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2014
My broda u must really be a Water yam

How u go say u never blow for 4yrs now

So wetin u con de use ur prik de do , so na only piss u de use am piss

Am very sure u r responsible for dat pregnancy , cos as u never blow since , d sperm when come out dat day go b like Agidi

Don't worry ur family members won't b disappointed , de wud be happy ur prick de answer like Ak47

*#in omawumi's voice(if u ask me, na who I go ask) grin

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2014
How come u impregnate a Friend?
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 23, 2014
pyyxxaro:
My broda u must really be a Water yam

How u go say u never blow for 4yrs now

So wetin u con de use ur prik de do , so na only piss u de use am piss

Am very sure u r responsible for dat pregnancy , cos as u never blow since , d sperm when come out dat day go b like Agidi

Don't worry ur family members won't b disappointed , de wud be happy ur prick de answer like Ak47

*#in omawumi's voice(if u ask me, na who I go ask) grin
Have u done a psychiatric test?
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by dablazor: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Congrats op.

Lol seconded.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by wiringdpt(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2014
walai your comment made my day grin
OohMpa:

Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by linobrown89: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
How come u impregnate a Friend?

we were just friends but things started changing when she continued to tell me she loves me. She seemed really devastated when I said I don't want a relationship now so I felt I was helping by always being around her since we were really close friends
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 23, 2014
linobrown89:

we were just friends but things started changing when she continued to tell me she loves me. She seemed really devastated when I said I don't want a relationship now so I felt I was helping by always being around her since we were really close friends
It starts with being friends but one have to be smart. Like a Lady we met we start being friend small time she come dey talk she loves me na so i run for my dear life but as 4 u hm be like u don enter one chance here. My guy nothing can be done o since u actually have carnal knowledge of her.
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by pyyxxaro: 11:37am On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
Have u done a psychiatric test?

Hahahahahahahahahhehehehehehehe

I haven't ? Have you done urs

With ur grinding stone head grin
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by linobrown89: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
It starts with being friends but one have to be smart. Like a Lady we met we start being friend small time she come dey talk she loves me na so i run for my dear life but as 4 u hm be like u don enter one chance here. My guy nothing can be done o since u actually have carnal knowledge of her.

I understand u
I always like 2 take responsibility 4 my actions but this one scares d hell out of me
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
firstEVA:
You may not even be the father afterall, considering the fact that she was desperate to make you sleep wiv her.
u r right my dear. she was desperate to have him. they've been together for 9 months but only after 8 months did she realise she had a thing for him. n quickly belle enter. I think she just needs small change from d guy in d name of abortion. she isn't even pregnant.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Etetejake(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
linobrown89:

I understand u
I always like 2 take responsibility 4 my actions but this one scares d hell out of me

Better go take HIV test ooo. e don finish for my mouth.
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by faithugo64(f): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
baba ibejigrin
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Dmanlex(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
You're not ready y can't u protect urself
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
Since u are sure abt withholdin d release during d intercourse with her, then it may infer that she slept with someone else and tryin 2 push d pregnancy on u. Then let her hav d baby. Den test will be conducted 2 knw if u are d father.

But then bros perhaps some dano has been release during d magic moment without u knowin becos konji bad oo. An atom of dano is enough 2 make d egg in her happily fertilized hitherto leading 2 pregnancy.
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by FLAWLES(f): 1:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Eiya;;Op i feel for you ooo,beht me ion think you are the father of that PIKIN.let her born the pikin then afterwards you take him for a D N A
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by harrysterol(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
oluwaiffymi:
Eyah sorry about that. Since you're sure that you withdrew b4 expulsion, wait till she gives birth nd conduct a DNA test to let every1 knw you were nt responsible. Dats all
withdrawal is no guarantee because the is what we call pre-cum it contains some spermatids that can get a lady pregnant, just whitich tins u see on d!ck before penetration can cause pregnancy

So @ Op u need no DNA test, congratulations you just made yourself a daddy
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by harrysterol(m): 1:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
FLAWLES:
Eiya;;Op i feel for you ooo,beht me ion think you are the father of that PIKIN.let her born the pikin then afterwards you take him for a D N A
DNA test is not #1 or even 20k o
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by aktolly54(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
@op 4yrs no sex?
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by brownlord: 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
Anu?
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by klins4213(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
When she was in need of it,you would have allowed your heart to lead and not your dick,when you were enjoying the action,you never knew you weren't ready now,now you don get Bomboy,you aren't ready,dna can be done 2 or 3months into pregnancy,but abortion is no option bros...just make sure you invite us during naming,this year was a good year sha...dances shoki outta thread,despite I don't know how to dance...
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Aitee1: 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
wristwatch:
Since u are sure abt withholdin d release during d intercourse with her, then it may infer that she slept with someone else and tryin 2 push d pregnancy on u. Then let her hav d baby. Den test will be conducted 2 knw if u are d father.

But then bros perhaps some dano has been release during d magic moment without u knowin becos konji bad oo. An atom of dano is enough 2 make d egg in her happily fertilized hitherto leading 2 pregnancy.

Abeg which of the dano u taking about?

Is it the Dano milk that i know cheesy
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ooh Mpa, merry christmas grin
OohMpa:
Bla, bla, bla
Re: My Friend Says She Is Pregnant For Me But I'm Not Ready by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sorry brah but I just can't bring myself to read your post.

You are not ready to father a child, yet you were ready to have s*x?

I find that very contradictory. If you can 'sleep' with a lady, you are darn ready to be a father.

God forbid that I be the agent of death to any unborn child.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out / Benefit Of Dating A Soldier Man. / Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.