Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives (18954 Views)

Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? / Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? / Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2012
All these una rules no dey applicable to an average Naija artisan...

Make e come back from hard labour then you begin tell am to do all these grin

Na Papa Ekaite you want make a take eem daily pay for Carpentery take branch Mr Biggs? shocked

Or Na Papa Eno wey don lay 200 blocks go come begin rub Mama Eno back? It should be the reverse... cheesy

Or na Papa Imeh wey skin thick pass hippo skin you want to go begin pose for pregnancy photos? shocked
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by jemby: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2012
Nigerian Men should learn how to love and care for their wives....Nice Post,its not easy to carry someone inside of you for nine months,to sleep in one position for nine months so as not to choke the baby. I appreciate all the women in the world .

4 Likes

Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Iaz93: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2012
...what if the man has four wives, and ol of them are pregnant the same time

1 Like

Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by EzePromoe: 11:37am On Nov 15, 2012
joanana:

Dearialer go open ur own topic tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Op I wish my future hubby will do the same when m pregnant grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yea, i pray that God will give you a husband that will carry you on his back wherever he goes tongue

1 Like

Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2012
again noted.nice one there.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Don4life: 11:46am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12: My future hubby should do this regularly not only when I am pregnant na.
i should do wah boo?
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by blessedisrael: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2012
WHAT A LOVELY QUESTION.I LIKE THAT..........
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by joanana(f): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: All these una rules no dey applicable to an average Naija artisan...

Na Papa Ekaite you want make a take eem daily pay for Carpentery take branch Mr Biggs? shocked

Or Na Papa Eno wey don lay 200 blocks go come begin rub Mama Eno back? It should be the reverse... cheesy

Or na Papa Imeh wey skin thick pass hippo skin you want to go begin pose for pregnancy photos? shocked

"Monkey no fine but him mama love am" Papa Ekite no c am before him choose to marry am. Wetin it is the little things that you do that counts shey u dey hear me . No be when u buy am Mrs Biggs. At least if Papa Ekite no get money N50 naira pineapple or orange wey him go buy when him return from work show say him care for him pregnant wife grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by joanana(f): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2012
jemby: Nigerian Men should learn how to love and care for their wives....Nice Post,its not easy to carry someone inside of you for nine months,to sleep in one position for nine months so as not to choke the baby. I appreciate all the women in the world .

True Talk my Dear ... Its not easy at all. God bless our mothers n pregnant women in the world, Amen!!!!
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by unclenna(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
Timijo:

10 Ways Husbands Can LOVE On Their Pregnant Wives

[b]1. Bring her a snack or drink. Learn her pregnancy eating habits and offer it before she has to ask.

2. Rub her back or feet or legs. Heck, rub anything that makes her feel better! Her body is likely aching a lot!

3. Offer to cook a few meals. This may not be your strength daddy but you can try. Or pick up take out on the way home from work.

4. Send her to take a bath. She may not even want to make the effort but once she is soaking in that warm, bubbly tub, she will feel so much better!

5. Help out more with household chores. . .especially those that require bending over (in the 3rd trimester).

6. Be sensitive about sex and intimacy. Talk openly about it. Let her know your needs but understand her feelings as well.

7. Tell her she’s beautiful. Every. Single. Day.

8. Engage in baby prep and planning. She will be nesting. Big time. Don’t fight it. Surrender to her baby bliss and get involved!

9. If you already have children, help her with bath and bedtime routines (more so than you normally would) as this is when she is likely exhausted.

10. Be a good sport and joyfully take pregnancy photos with your beautiful, pregnant wife . You will cherish them in years to come.[/b]
WOW. This is sexy. Every woman will like this.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Samabu07(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
Θάў dreamers...see as the whole girls comment dey towards love, love and love. Una fit stay husband house when his broke? Would you sincerely want to take in at that financial situation of his? H̶̲̥̅̊ό̲̣̣̣̥ώ many of una love una broke ass bf grin
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by joanana(f): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
Samabu07: Θάў dreamers...see as the whole girls comment dey towards love, love and love. Una fit stay husband house when his broke? Would you sincerely want to take in at that financial situation of his? H̶̲̥̅̊ό̲̣̣̣̥ώ many of una love una broke ass bf grin
Relationship is not built on money dear!!!!
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by goofie: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: All these una rules no dey applicable to an average Naija artisan...

no be d artisan put d pikin inside der.

as long as he cn come back from hard labour and still exert his energy on his wife, then he shld be able to follow it up
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Double194(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
After doing all these, am I still expected to pay the hospital bills?
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
I heard of a lady that loved eating raw income when she was pregnant and her husband had to ensure that there was numerous supply of indomie as he was always around. Also one that just loved eating soured food...very unique women. Kudos to them all.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by sayso: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
always ten ways every time.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by BB12(f): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
omenziate: Na all dis nonsense all dis new generation babes dey find, since When Belle become sickness? Most of our grandma dey use belle dey go farm, cook for the full house and still delivered safely.

Mr, open your eyes wide. Does this look like 'olden days' to you? Pregnancy isn't sickness but haven't you heard of early morning sickness, joint and back aches during pregnancy?
Please and please, they deserve to be pampered. Carrying a growing baby for 9months isn't as easy as you think. Gosh! Why didn't God create men like you with a womb?
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
Women are enjoyin o!!!!!! Shuo....but come to think of it, if ur wife delivers her baby finally, do u still think she would want to go back to the kitchen again, cos some women are terrible, n by so doing the man earns himself the position of a perpetual cook

1 Like

Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by benebaby77: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
what will you do after doing all these you later find out baby is not yours?

1 Like

Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by solomon111(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
I am sure my mum did not enjoy all this from my dad,but she was okay.
Soft women everywhere.
Mscheww!
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Udoubak1: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
kulyie: woowwww dat is soooo sweet,now i pray my husband will be like that when i get married cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy for once i can read a thread that is not misogynist on nairaland.so many chauvenist on nairaland angry angry angry
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by bknight: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
domestication of men continues...

when pregnant is when woman should be encouraged to be more agile, why wont there be increasing births thru surgery.

undecided
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by goofie: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
Double194: After doing all these, am I still expected to pay the hospital bills?

no
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by franksunny(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
ok now, we shall see
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Superbrain(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
lol
Iaz93:
when ur babe is pregnant, take her to the farm
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by mightlove(f): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
interestingly, my hubby does almost all of those. I said almost because the only one he has not done is send me for a bath but he used baths me like one does a toddler. You know it gets to a time during pregnancy when a woman can no longer wash every part of her body the way she would usually do. I am pregnant right now with our second baby and he still does the same and even more because we have a toddler to take care of. And yes, we dont have a househelp. We all leave the house for work in the mornings and return in the evenings.
I wish it was possible for men to taste pregnancy for just a few days so that they wont act the way most of them do.
@bknight:and what is the problem with surgical (cs) deliveries?
Kudos to all the men in the house who appreciate women and the post and also to those who do it and the ones that plan to do it.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Chumarh(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
kulyie: woowwww dat is soooo sweet,now i pray my husband will be like that when i get married cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy for once i can read a thread that is not misogynist on nairaland.so many chauvenist on nairaland angry angry angry
Oyibo
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by tpia1: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
Its only for a short time, guys, then you move on to phase two, which is the sleepless nights, screaming baby, throw up, etc.

Dont be scared, everybody's been there and nobody complained when you did your own, so bear with the kiddo and the mum now its your turn.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by tpia1: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
Op your list is long though.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by tpia1: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
benebaby77: what will you do after doing all these you later find out baby is not yours?

You leave things to God and also understand it wasnt a waste.

Assuming some other guy isnt also doing the same for your own baby somewhere, thinking its his own?
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by abike12(f): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
you sound like a guy I used to know. I feel sorry for ur wife

omenziate: Na all dis nonsense all dis new generation babes dey find, since When Belle become sickness? Most of our grandma dey use belle dey go farm, cook for the full house and still delivered safely.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by iamtheprincipal: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
@OP, thanks for this post.
I do look forward to finding her soon because I'm most certain that I'd do more than these.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramat Seriki To Adopt Baby Abandoned At Secretariat Entrance / Wedding Websites: The New Fad In Nigeria? / Marrying From An Extremely Poor Home. Can You Consider It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.