Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,248 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives (19025 Views)

Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? / Husbands: Can You Forgive Your Wife After She Confessed She Committed Adultery? / Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Akpan107(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
Eze Promoe: [size=32pt]Can a woman do this for her husband when he gets broke?[/size]
Very hard question! Oya ladies make una answer.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Richy4(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
Number 7 is a no go area because she will know you are seriously lying with a smile.there is no way u can say that everyday without her thinking u have started a new relationship else where just to cover your tracks. especially when you have not said it to her for 2 or more years
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Johnnoo(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
@OP; This is good!!

Double194: After doing all these, am I still expected to pay the hospital bills?

LWKMD!!!!
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by doublecross(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
Eze Promoe: [size=32pt]Can a woman do this for her husband when he gets broke?[/size]
GOD BLESS YOU. THIS IS A WONDERFUL QUESTION.OYA MAKE LADIES IN THE HOUSE COMMENT.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by mightlove(f): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
@richy: even if you dont say it everyday, your action should show it.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by tpia1: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
Richy.:
Number 7 is a no go area because she will know you are seriously lying with a smile.

sometimes the man really does mean it?

but saying it everyday might be too much, i agree.

as per last two years, if they've been trying to have a kid for two years and then it finally happened, dont you think its possible the man really does think the wife is beautiful?

of course if they've had five sets of triplets already then he could just be playing to the gallery.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Timijo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2012
I am not too happy b'cos the thread was not put on the fpage when I xpected it. I didn't even know that is on the fpage after many days of posting it. It has been unable for me to follow the comments of people.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by bukatyne(f): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ify Angela: don't worry d op is not imposing she's just making suggestions. Good ones. cheesy
what if d OP was imposing? are all these things too difficult for a wife that is carrying their baby?
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by bukatyne(f): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
solomon111: I am sure my mum did not enjoy all this from my dad,but she was okay.
Soft women everywhere.
Mscheww!
hardened men everywhere! do u want ur marriage to be like your father's? are you capable of showing a woman love?
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Adamo84(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: All these una rules no dey applicable to an average Naija artisan...

Make e come back from hard labour then you begin tell am to do all these grin

Na Papa Ekaite you want make a take eem daily pay for Carpentery take branch Mr Biggs? shocked

Or Na Papa Eno wey don lay 200 blocks go come begin rub Mama Eno back? It should be the reverse... cheesy

Or na Papa Imeh wey skin thick pass hippo skin you want to go begin pose for pregnancy photos? shocked
Chai! You wan kill me with Laugh. ROTFL
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Adamo84(m): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
solomon111: I am sure my mum did not enjoy all this from my dad,but she was okay.
Soft women everywhere.
Mscheww!
I tell ya, This new Generation Babes wey full town so, Give them Inch and they will take Miles. SMH for hubby wey fall for Una trap, Them go Nag the man to hell. Thank God its only an advice
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by tpia1: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2012
bukatyne: hardened men everywhere! do u want ur marriage to be like your father's? are you capable of showing a woman love?

if a man isnt doing all those things, it doesnt necessarily mean he doesnt show love.

# 5 and/or 9 is important though.

he can help as much as he's able, around the house.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by EmmaTay(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
Till then
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by true2god: 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
Do u want to go broke? I knw u wont like dat. So dnt pray to go broke so that u dnt see the true colour of women.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by bank2k4real(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
yuzedo: MSCHEWWWWWW!!!!!!
Na me send am make she get belle??! undecided
Abeg abeg abeg make she go pound egg joor! Looooooooooonnnnnnggggg Hiiisssssssssssss! angry

Hahahaha....abeg who send am the belle journey? No be you??
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Timijo(m): 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2012
I pity so many nairaland men's wife here with the way they handle women treatment.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Decryptor(m): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
SMH @whether men know what it is to get pregnant. What's our own with being pregnant? It's the punishment that was meted to woman for being disobedient in the Garden of Eden so let them carry it alone. Any man who does those is an idiota! Thanks goodness i aint getting married anyway!
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by CUTEJENNY: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
i love this.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by tpia1: 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
Decryptor: SMH @whether men know what it is to get pregnant. What's our own with being pregnant? It's the punishment that was meted to woman for being disobedient in the Garden of Eden so let them carry it alone. Any man who does those is an idiota! Thanks goodness i aint getting married anyway!

All things being equal ( ie assuming you arent an aluu lyncher or armed robber, scammer or some other anti-social lifestyle), what's your reason for never wanting to marry?

What would change your mind?

Just curious- i see an increasing number of males ( especially nlers) who prefer to remain single these days, and i'm a bit puzzled as to why.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by OGLewandoski(m): 11:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
Guys una harsh o. U guys do sound like u were not carried in ur mothers womb for nine months, abi una fall from heaven? Big thumbs up for the mothers joor. Can't wait to be a father someday.

4 Likes

Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by VirginFinder: 12:27am On Nov 16, 2012
I have this soft spot for pregnant women.

They are a wonder to behold.

Pregnant women do lean physically on me from time to time for comfort.

My will enjoy me most when she's pregnant.

PS: I saw a pregnant model (in panties ) on the runway 2 days ago. I was astonished!!!
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Abbonik: 4:18am On Nov 16, 2012
jodam: Sweeeeeet.
The sex thing is one of the sweetest.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Mrsilya: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2012
Oh dat was so sweet! Presently in my ninth mnth of pregnancy now but my hubby is no were near me due to his job, even if he were around he dosnt do these things. Well, maybe because its our first baby.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Abbonik: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
Hmmmmmmm, very nice a piece, I'll av 2 learn these.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by jojolicious: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hummmmm, what a nice thread.. Really wish My husband can do even if its 5 out of dis 10 tinz listed. Am 8months pregnant now, and he acts like dere's no big deal to it.. Though he assist one in a rare while, just wish he cud do more.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by tpia1: 1:37am On Nov 21, 2012
bump, slow day.
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 21, 2012
plus cut her toe nails wen she cant reach them grin grin grin
Re: Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives by Folaflows(f): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2013
[quote
author=Iaz93]
when ur babe is pregnant, take her to the farm[/quote] dont mind him
jare,maybe he hasnt expirence 1,cos pregnancy is such a funny condition
that recreate you,in the sence that you cann't explain how you are feeling with
several pains on your back,Leg,tommy etc.for a whole 9month. Abeg gbosa for the Mothers in the House

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!i Am Madly In Love With My Wife Best Friend / Rebuilding A Relationship After An Affair / I Don't Feel Attracted To My Wife Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.