Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,604 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest (10885 Views)

Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / Ladies Please Be Honest: ...who Would You Rather Kiss? (((Pictures))) / Guys, Can You Marry A Stripper? Share Your Opinions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by honeric01(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
TBJ to ur rescue..

U loosing it!

Hehe, na you sabi.. tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by 5much(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2012
capital NO. no decent lady strips for money.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by AtheistD(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
*Kails*:

I am A-S3xual. coolgrin

Or rather.... Bi s3xual tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by solomonkane(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2012
Whobedatte: Ha, me i dey supply them printing materials if they wanna print on handbills and banners wherever they wanna do their adverts oo , i no dey Bleep them, anyway, where that Cabaret dey for ikeja , tell me asap!!!

Na for one corner after Opebi Roundabout on the left hand side if you are coming from Allen or Toyin. You fit no notice am, na between some office buildings. Make I get you the correct address later.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by WexstyChan(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
Personally, i have always been an extremely romantic lad, I have paid, paying and ready to pay whatever cost will make me be a good guy to any lady who can offer me anything romantic just to please my innermost desire. I am aware that such could possibly come from a Stripper, and honestly, i dont have any choice. When it comes to what i want, i do not settle for anything less.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by candieangel12(f): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
I can marry an ex stripper but I dont think I can marry a guy that still strips as a source of living.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Meristem: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
U sound like someone who has already MADE UP HIS MIND grin grin grin grin
So go get tha effin ho man. Goodluck!
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by roymary: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
Married Shaybe baby and Mrs Chima still strip part-time.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by cap28: 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
Hell no!

bros i hope you are loaded or you won't be seeing much of her grin grin

marrying a stripper is a one way ticket to misery for a man - why? because a woman who strips has a completely skewed moral compass and her major interest in life is money and how to get men to spend it on her - a stripper is ready to sleep with your best friend and family members if the price is right because all she sees are $$$ signs.

Do you know of any man who is happily married to a stripper?

Anna Nicole Smith - former stripper at the age of 26 married an 86 year old billionaire and spent the entire marriage blowing his money, cheating on him and beating him up when he tried to get intimate with her - needless to say their marriage was never consumated.

Mos Def's ex wife a former stripper demanded a $4million divorce settlement from him after just FOUR MONTHS OF marriage.

amber rose - only dates celebrities and has recently succeeded in ensnaring wiz khalifa after kanye west refused to play ball - its just a matter of time before she will kick this mugu to the kerb and sue for a humongous divorce settlement, hence the pregnancy.

strippers do not see men as human beings but as ATM machines which in a way you cant blame them for as men only see them as sex.ual objects.

this is the kind of woman who will drop you extremely fast if you:

run out of money

refuse to spend lavishly on her

do not continue to pick up all of her bills

or if she:

finds another man rich enough to replace you

and she doesnt give a damn whether she is married to you or not, Mos Def's wife walked out on him taking all the expensive clothes and jewellry he bought for her during their very short lived marriage and still had the guts to demand for a $4m divorce settlement!!!

all strippers are gold diggers and evaluate everything in terms of what they are gaining from a man financially so bear that in mind if you decide to date one.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by collinsn007(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
cap28: Hell no!

bros i hope you are loaded or you won't be seeing much of her grin grin

marrying a stripper is a one way ticket to misery for a man - why? because a woman who strips has a completely skewed moral compass and her major interest in life is money and how to get men to spend it on her - a stripper is ready to sleep with your best friend and family members if the price is right because all she sees are $$$ signs.

Do you know of any man who is happily married to a stripper?

Anna Nicole Smith - former stripper at the age of 26 married an 86 year old billionaire and spent the entire marriage blowing his money, cheating on him and beating him up when he tried to get intimate with her - needless to say their marriage was never consumated.

Mos Def's ex wife a former stripper demanded a $4million divorce settlement from him after just FOUR MONTHS OF marriage.

amber rose - only dates celebrities and has recently succeeded in ensnaring wiz khalifa after kanye west refused to play ball - its just a matter of time before she will kick this mugu to the kerb and sue for a humongous divorce settlement, hence the pregnancy.

strippers do not see men as human beings but as ATM machines which in a way you cant blame them for as men only see them as sex.ual objects.

this is the kind of woman who will drop you extremely fast if you:

run out of money

refuse to spend lavishly on her

do not continue to pick up all of her bills

or if she:

finds another man rich enough to replace you

and she doesnt give a damn whether she is married to you or not, Mos Def's wife walked out on him taking all the expensive clothes and jewellry he bought for her during their very short lived marriage and still had the guts to demand for a $4m divorce settlement!!!

all strippers are gold diggers and evaluate everything in terms of what they are gaining from a man financially so bear that in mind if you decide to date one.

i might agree in terms of logic bt wen it comes 2 morals n religion(Baba God) i disagree y cos change happens wen 1self accepts spiritual changes which manifest in d physical which maks 1 2 turn away 4rm such tins n become morally balanced or a devoted christain @op dat Baba God doin if u give him a chance if u hv a stripper i tink u hv home work 2 do remember dnt force change on any1 yes i cld date a stripper if 1 accepts change
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by pleep(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
^ dafuq
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by dartsidius7(m): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
Whobedatte: as if the politicians are not the ones that patronize them. Anyway, i can't marry one, cos they are advanced harlots, Its more or less they are on annual leave when u date them, and after marriage they are back in buziness. Strippers @ wall street Pub, Club-unique, cave, Cazzbahh, Solidgate all @ ikeja go for the highest bidder after stripping. For them its the Quickest /easiest way of making cash

strip clubs roll call.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by InkedNerd(f): 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
Sure I can. Especially if he or she is shakin' it for me and bringing home money for the two of us grin
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by pleep(m): 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
^ like 100% of male stippers are homos.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by candieangel12(f): 12:03am On Nov 15, 2012
pleep: ^ like 100% of male stippers are homos.

Hmmm I dont know about them being homos, but 85% of them are sexy as fukc! WOOOW! Especially when they carry you on stage and give you a sexy a dance. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by InkedNerd(f): 12:04am On Nov 15, 2012

Smh, that's such a huge misconception tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by InvertedHammer: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2012
Woman dey scarce?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2012
Why? undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2012

Very wrong.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by cowgurl: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2012
NO, NEVER!

Been to a stripper's club and I just couldn't comprehend why guys dig these lots.
disgusting part is, there is no respecter to whatever goes into that pu.ssy as long as you pay the bills, yuck!
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2012
^^^^Are you a lesbo? undecided

There's nothing better than "digging" a gigantic bum...

When it's going down, the mileage is definitely the last thing on the guy's mind... grin
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
intelligence can be used for positive and negative things dude.

And all these things you have mentioned are criminal offences. Stripping is not a crime.

stripping is a crime in public places almost in every civilised society.If i happen to strip in the USA i will be arrested.In Nigeria,i might be lynchedby muslim extremist or arrested and assaultedby the NPF.So,i think OP there is absolutely nothing wrong for a man to marry a stripper coz not all strippers are prostitute!If a super model can strip nude and be admired because its a legit profession,then wats the difference with dat of a stripper?All do it for monetary gain.
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by drnoel: 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
Just 'cause she dances go-go
It don't make her a ho, no
Maxine, put your dance shoes on
We going to the disco
We gonna eeeelope to Meeeexico
Called up my mama, said I'm in love with a stripper.

Yo, meet me at Suzy's Rendez-vous
For every Go-Go Bar
I'ma send this one out to the gentlemen's clubs
Magic City, New York dogs, Rolex
I be seeing y'all up in there late at night
I understand when your girl is stressing you out
(Crazy girls) Know what I'm saying?
Don't let the ladies fool y'all now, fellas
They be doin' the same thing y'all be doin'
Turn up my symphony, man
Turn up my symphony
Drop a BEAT!)
Re: Can You Marry A Stripper? - Please, Be Honest by cowgurl: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yeah, times when your d!cks do the thinking instead, how can I forget that, lol. You know Shymex, your fantasies and obsessions are quite fascinating, it's written all over this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Should You Call Your Boyfriend's Siblings??? / My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels / Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.