Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence (8699 Views)

Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? / Describe The One You Love In One Sentence / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by teewai27: 7:14am On Nov 13, 2012
I know a lot of pple are still hung on their exes so hopefully this topic will make it easier for you to move on.

what do you wish you could tell your ex in one sentence.

eg..how you like me now?
...I told you id find someone better
...I miss you
...I hate you
i'm still in love with you...

etc

just let it out pple. it'd be fun to keep it all i'm one sentence though.

I'll go first...naturally :-)

YOU DIDN'T KEEP YOUR PROMISE TO ME BUT I FORGIVE YOU. :-)
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 13, 2012
Sorry,ur loss tongue;

1 Like

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 13, 2012
Get back with you? B!tch please.

1 Like

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by ATMC(f): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2012
Leave me alone!
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by vivianc(f): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2012
To my ex 1: If I could turn back the hands of time, I wouldn't let you go.
To my ex 2: I have nothing to say to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by bittyend(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2012
Can I hit that juicy pu.ss one more time? kiss wink tongue

2 Likes

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by yemi2plus(m): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2012
You Suck

1 Like

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by ngmart(m): 9:05am On Nov 13, 2012
Thank you for the freedom
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by tobechi20(m): 9:11am On Nov 13, 2012
One man meat is anoda man poison
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by PWEETYWIZZY(f): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2012
I wish i neva met u
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by megxo(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2012
y did u choose 2 be an "x"??
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by vitality22(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2012
Thank God you are gone, because you dont deserve my love.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Curlyjay(m): 9:19am On Nov 13, 2012
I still love youI still love youI still love you
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Rooneyboy(m): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2012
I'm soooooo sorry, was only naïve then.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2012
Your bedmatic skills are legendary!

2 Likes

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by oluking: 9:26am On Nov 13, 2012
bad market
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by thehunted(m): 9:28am On Nov 13, 2012
deuces...
i`m moving on to something better.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by harlos: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2012
vivian chinaza: To my ex 1: If I could turn back the hands of time, I wouldn't let you go.
chai do u don get 2exs
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by richyblink1(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2012
U are d bravest of hrt & strongest of souls.
Wishn u d best life has got to offer

2 Likes

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2012
Gud lovers dnt hv EX!
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by maninmood(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2012
vivian chinaza: To my ex 1: If I could turn back the hands of time, I wouldn't let you go.

My subjective judgment:

Your ex number 1 is now a rich, wealthy guy with a befitting mansion on Victoria island and a range rover
Your ex number 2 is still a wretched guy trying to survive

Sha I lie?

1 Like

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by fitzmayowa: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2012
Can we still be friends with benefit

1 Like

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Hanihairy(m): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2012
Chai.... I don dey ad weight.gud riddance

1 Like

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Les: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2012
PWEETYWIZZY: I wish i neva met u
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2012
Hope you have found another ATM machine?

2 Likes

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by lawbabs: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2012
Hope u will find a guy who can take all those rubbish.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by dabrake(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2012
Better off without you.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by evatee(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2012
Once debe ever debe......won't mind to spend somedais wth you...
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Gelco(f): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2012
I've got my freedom back!tanx smiley
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by toyin22: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2012
U must βε̲̣ missing ♍Ƹ̴ now
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by 2sexy(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2012
I guess that is the same thing my ex will be wishing by now...

Her ex number 2 don fvck her for 3 good years and no marriage plan, which she probably left me for, on the way... lol!

[size=16pt]You gurls got FISH BRAINS AND BLIND AS BAT[/size]
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by vivianc(f): 10:01am On Nov 13, 2012
maninmood:

My subjective judgment:

Your ex number 1 is now a rich, wealthy guy with a befitting mansion on Victoria island and a range rover
Your ex number 2 is still a wretched guy trying to survive

Sha I lie?

grin grin like seriously?
Ok, if you must know..........
My first ex was the "wretched trying to survive" guy but he was a great guy and we were perfect together. Well, not everything you touch belongs to you. grin.
My second ex........he was stinkingly rich but very humble. Long distance thingy.

Still very much in touch we both of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Giving Out My Virginity To Any Nairalander Than Will Buy Me This. / / Two Nairalanders Having Fun ;)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.