Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence (8706 Views)

Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? / Describe The One You Love In One Sentence / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Kakability(m): 10:06am On Nov 13, 2012
Ex N01- You will neva have another me... Ex N0 2- Sorry i cant have you back... Ex N0 3. I wish i never left.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Adanyebe(m): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2012
KINDLY REFUND ALL MY MONEY WEY U DON CHOP... grin (IF POSSIBLE)

1 Like

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by vivianc(f): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2012
2sexy: I guess that is the same thing my ex will be wishing by now...

Her ex number 2 don fvck her for 3 good years and no marriage plan, which she probably left me for, on the way... lol!

[size=16pt]You gurls got FISH BRAINS AND BLIND AS BAT[/size]

If that's ur story good, well, good for you!

But as for me, I won't come on here and talk ill of the two people that once meant the world to me, no matter what.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by xynerise: 10:10am On Nov 13, 2012
I don begin fat since I left u
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 13, 2012
Thanks 4 d eye opener, i now dress, make up and also put on d trousers u hate so much. grin
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Dyt(f): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2012
Smths r beta left unsaid
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by ATMC(f): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2012
mem88: Thanks 4 d eye opener, i now dress, make up and also put on d trousers u hate so much. grin
sweet, hope you do your nails also wink GOOD RIDDANCE!
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Beync(f): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2012
I found the good in good byee
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by bee444: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2012
I wished I had an ex I'd tell to go to hell, but no, I don't have one. I parted ways with all my ex's in good faith. Infact, we're all still friends and do communicate occasionally.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by oses4u(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2012
Ex1--- ɪ̣̝̇ wish ɪ̣̝̇ could get U̶̲̥̅ back. ɪ̣̝̇ didn't ve enof cash den.
Ex2--- U̶̲̥̅ were not meant 4 ♍ę
Ex3--- U̶̲̥̅ r a. Gold digger. Ole number 1.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Idowuogbo(f): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2012
Emmmh *coughs*

No 1-u don buy ur jet now? Always running faster dan his guardian angel. Ode!!

No 2- ha? U? U dupe me small o! But d goodbye was a better deal.

Aristo 1- fawcking stingy Zo mana angry angry
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by hrykanu231(m): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2012
Ur loss, her gain
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by babylast(f): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2012
my gain, your loss
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2012
She made a bet with me that she gonna kill me,this is my 2nd anniversary of GOOD life after her.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by freecocoa(f): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2012
Ex1-You are an awesome guy but I was so naïve, I'm sorry I hurt you, God bless you abundantly smiley

Ex2-If only I knew virginity could be sold for millions, I wouldn't have given you mine for nothing, you were a huge mistake.angry

Ex3-I thought I'd never love again after you, how wrong I was, I'm in love with a great guy and its good to finally stop thinking about you.cheesy
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by vascey(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2012
Ex1- It was nice doing business with you.
Ex2- Move B!tch. Get outta d way.

2 Likes

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2012
Idowuogbo: Emmmh *coughs*

No 1-u don buy ur jet now? Always running faster dan his guardian angel. Ode!!

No 2- ha? U? U dupe me small o! But d goodbye was a better deal.

Aristo 1- fawcking stingy Zo mana angry angry

Honey don't worry I promise to replace what the locusts have eaten off you.

...I bought a jet for us. ''hey Dangote, come and remove this flying residue from this space, I need to park my gliding shuttle''.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by aadetoyin(f): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2012
God no dey do mistake cos am beta n well appreciated hia
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Idowuogbo(f): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2012
LastApostle:

Honey don't worry I promise to replace what the locusts have eaten off you.

...I bought a jet for us. ''hey Dangote, come and remove this flying residue from this space, I need to park my gliding shuttle''.
Lmao!!! Craze man!
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Jambsupport(f): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2012
1. Ure a pest, i survived
2. tnk 2d FBI wud hv bin in jail 4u. i hate u
3. a nairalander, bin months nw, ure my bestest best. yes u smiley smiley
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2012
All the girls dey do like say na only two exes dem don ever get. Hmmmmm. I doubt it but if its true, anyway thats cool.

Dont have an ex. Never been in a relationship but I had been in associations with the female door.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Ranoscky(m): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2012
I no even know which one i go call "ex" now sef cos 3 of dem com dsame tym con go dsame tym...

1 Like

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by freecocoa(f): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2012
Jambsupport:
So D-Explorer, na you finally carry this babe, sharp guy.cheesy
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Cidi: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2012
Ex 1:good liar
Ex 2:I'm glad it is finally over. Good radiance to bad rubbish. I've finally moved on. It is always good to be loved in return
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Idowuogbo(f): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2012
Jambsupport: 1. Ure a pest, i survived
2. tnk 2d FBI wud hv bin in jail 4u. i hate u
Hmmm...Nairalander? Oya gist me nau... Hen! Jammy plum tomato! kiss
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2012
freecocoa: Ex1-You are an awesome guy but I was so naïve, I'm sorry I hurt you, God bless you abundantly smiley

Ex2-If only I knew virginity could be sold for millions, I wouldn't have given you mine for nothing, you were a huge mistake.angry

Ex3-I thought I'd never love again after you, how wrong I was, I'm in love with a great guy and its good to finally stop thinking about you.cheesy

Ex1- procured licence for exploration, hit target on commercial viability and went into drilling and production. Strike the virgin well and really got Grade a premium deposits and other enriching lubricating minerals.

Ex2-bought a stake in the oil field when the original OPL holder left cos of unfavourable government policy and tax regime. Oil field was overhauled and production start in Ernest but first company has greatly reduced the amount of deposit of fossils. Couldn't meet up production expenses in relation to output and pull out.

Ex3-deposits not much commercially available again but enough for domestic consumptions. Local content bill was passed and a local firm hired to explore the remaining oil deposit which of cause is minimal and a short time enterprise.

Current investor- oil has dried up and government has concession well to a local investor with no expertise on oil exploratory activities after collecting millions of dollars on Operating Licence.

2 Likes

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Suljosh: 11:46am On Nov 13, 2012
still in love with u
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 13, 2012
LastApostle:

Ex1- procured licence for exploration, hit target on commercial viability and went into drilling and production. Strike the virgin well and really got Grade a premium deposits and other enriching lubricating minerals.

Ex2-bought a stake in the oil field when the original OPL holder left cos of unfavourable government policy and tax regime. Oil field was overhauled and production start in Ernest but first company has greatly reduced the amount of deposit of fossils. Couldn't meet up production expenses in relation to output and pull out.

Ex3-deposits not much commercially available again but enough for domestic consumptions. Local content bill was passed and a local firm hired to explore the remaining oil deposit which of cause is minimal and a short time enterprise.

Current investor- oil has dried up and government has concession well to a local investor with no expertise on oil exploratory activities after collecting millions of dollars on Operating Licence.

Do you work with NNPC? or the oil industry. Your description and the stages this "passes" or passed through in relation to Freecocoa is alarming. Makes me feel wittingly uuncomfortable... 100 likes.

So oil has dried?
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Jambsupport(f): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hmmm...Nairalander? Oya gist me nau... Hen! Jammy plum tomato! kiss
lolz. u dont wanna knw
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by trublvr(f): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2012
I'd be too busy reversing over his balls with my back tire to say anything to him grin

1 Like

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2012
Jambsupport: lolz. u dont wanna knw
Pweerie pls....
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by DukeNija(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2012
vascey: Ex1- It was nice doing business with you.
Ex2- Move B!tch. Get outta d way.

hahaaaaa. the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can A Ugly Boy Attract A Nice/beautiful Girl? / Most Handsome Nairalander: Post Ur Picture Here, Let's C If U Gat It. / Your Girlfriend Is Misbehaving? Make Her See U As The Boss Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.