Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence (8705 Views)

Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? / Describe The One You Love In One Sentence / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Idowuogbo(f): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL girl, yeah easier said than done. A girl has her needs too, especially if the guy is just too sexy to resist (ex#cool lol but I'll try to keep them closed once I can figure out how to stop sleeping with ex #8
Hahahaha!!! Dis shawrrie gat jokes! Ok I'll teach u a Lil trick, u ready? Psyche! I only give tips to Virginias. tongue grin
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by 2sexy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
richarts:

Do you work with NNPC? or the oil industry. Your description and the stages this "passes" or passed through in relation to Freecocoa is alarming. Makes me feel wittingly uuncomfortable... 100 likes.

So oil has dried?

Brother, he sure has a knowledge of the oil and gas industry... I could easily relate with those jargon
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by candieangel12(f): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hahahaha!!! Dis shawrrie gat jokes! Ok I'll teach u a Lil trick, u ready? Psyche! I only give tips to Virginias. tongue grin

Oh man, okay wat if I tell you I am ready to be a born again virginia lol? Will u give me advice then? grin
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by abike12(f): 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
Having a penis does not automatically make you a man
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by campella(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
To My EX-----You were the best thing that ever happened to me, how I missed you
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Sapphire86(f): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL girl, yeah easier said than done. A girl has her needs too, especially if the guy is just too sexy to resist (ex#cool lol but I'll try to keep them closed once I can figure out how to stop sleeping with ex #8
Is no#8's diick coated with diamonds?? I think u beta find a lasting solution else u'd b married n still sleepin with no#8. Mayb u shd think of why u guys broke up in d 1st place den ur body will get cold towards him!!!
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Idowuogbo(f): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
Sapphire86:
Is no#8's diick coated with diamonds?? I think u beta find a lasting solution else u'd b married n still sleepin with no#8. Mayb u shd think of why u guys broke up in d 1st place den ur body will get cold towards him!!!
Bravo señorita! Bravo!
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Sapphire86(f): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bravo señorita! Bravo!
Thanx babe!!! I think say d no8 dey work 4 south african diamond coy and I was abt 2 ask 4 my share of d bling bling until I realised dat he prolly just a regular dude performing karma sutra on her endlessly. Anti candy u dt want 2 b d chick dat just warms d man's bed and nt his heart!!!! Throw dose needs in 3rd mainland bridge's ocean and move d h.ell on!!!!

1 Like

Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by kuphid(f): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
1. you are a great guy, i was young and naive, sorry i hurt you so bad.
2. nice guy but i cant forgive you deceiving me.
3. (recent ex)you are the best, i loved you, still do but nature wasnt fair to us, i wish you the best in life. i pray you find that pleasure again...i miss us
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by candieangel12(f): 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
Sapphire86:

Actually I was the reason 4 the break up. He was a great guy, I just fukced up big time. I kno I have to stop sleeping wit him, I guess its just easy since we were best friends b4 we started dating. I lost my v-card to him when I was a teen but we didnt start dating till last yr. N eventho we r no longer dating, we r still best friends.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by lolaluv1(f): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
@Candie. Why not get back together officially as a couple instead of just being friends with benefits?
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Sapphire86(f): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
candieangel12:

Actually I was the reason 4 the break up. He was a great guy, I just fukced up big time. I kno I have to stop sleeping wit him, I guess its just easy since we were best friends b4 we started dating. I lost my v-card to him when I was a teen but we didnt start dating till last yr. N eventho we r no longer dating, we r still best friends.

More lyk still best friends wit benefits!!!
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by candieangel12(f): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
lola.luv:
@Candie. Why not get back together officially as a couple instead of just being friends with benefits?

I tried askin him 2 take me back but he says I rlly hurt him n doesn't kno if he's ready 2 give his heart back 2 me. He says when he sees that I've changed then he will give us another chance. So right now we r best friends wit benefits lol. But iv tried resisting him n vice versa but the sexual chemistry btwn us is a lot. We've been best friends 4 like 11yrs now so I cant rlly picture life without him embarassed
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by ATMC(f): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2012
@candie, its high time you move on joor...anyway i don't believe you, you aint like dt joor, you just pulling some peep legs
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by lolaluv1(f): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
@candie
Well....
That's abit tricky. Don't know what to say. But I think I would move on if I were you.
He's giving you the s.ex while possibly searching for another chick to give his heart, love and affection.
Are you ok with what he has to offer? What happens when he gets into another relationship?
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Sapphire86(f): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
@ candie:
Truth b told d guy is just playin u. U really hurt his heart yet he can keep gettin it up 4 u? Cuz its obvious u guys aint ving revenge sex. Tell him no and c if it gingers him 2 officially ask u out.since ur givin him everything 4 free, y shd he woo u Wake up 4m ur slumber girl. Think lyk a man, act lyk a woman
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
Thanks for making me stronger. cool
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by candieangel12(f): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
lola.luv:
@candie
Well....
That's abit tricky. Don't know what to say. But I think I would move on if I were you.
He's giving you the s.ex while possibly searching for another chick to give his heart, love and affection.
Are you ok with what he has to offer? What happens when he gets into another relationship?

Yeah ur right. I want to date another guy, its just kinda hard ya kno. But I kno I cant b a friends wit benefit 4eva, so right now im just enjoyin a no strings attached relationship with my best friend grin
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by candieangel12(f): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2012
Sapphire86: @ candie:
Truth b told d guy is just playin u. U really hurt his heart yet he can keep gettin it up 4 u? Cuz its obvious u guys aint ving revenge sex. Tell him no and c if it gingers him 2 officially ask u out.since ur givin him everything 4 free, y shd he woo u Wake up 4m ur slumber girl. Think lyk a man, act lyk a woman

Lol u kno nothing about our relationship. I dont blame him for not takin me back so soon, I wudnt take myself back so soon if I was him. And anyways I wudnt b havin sex wit him if I wasn't enjoyin the sex. I enjoy havin sex wit him, he makes sure to blow my mind each time so y shudnt I enjoy a little harmless sex?
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by janegal(f): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
I jst miss u..sad
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by candieangel12(f): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2012
ATMC: @candie, its high time you move on joor...anyway i don't believe you, you aint like dt joor, you just pulling some peep legs

Lol yeah being serious. No need to sugarcoat it. Is it soo bad to have a no strings attached relationship? I honestly dont see anything wrong with it. We both arent ready to date other people because we still have a sexual connection wit each other, so until I meet someone I love or he meets someone he luvs, im gonna enjoy getting mind blowing sex frm my bestie
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by 2sexy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2012
vivian chinaza:

If that's ur story good, well, good for you!

But as for me, I won't come on here and talk ill of the two people that once meant the world to me, no matter what.
Good for you... I thank God I am of her hook. Kai... That girl na Jezeebel. But today, na frustration, regrets is always written all over her when she sees me...

God is wonderful and I thank Him for what he has done for me in the 3 years she was busy fvcking d oda guy and hoping that he marries her... in the end, did he? nope! I doubt he has ever discussed such topic with her. In fact, they got tired of themselves. You that kind of relationship where non of the party tell the other to go, they just silently ended it.

HOW did I know... she told me and I guess she did that in hope that I will accept. God forbid. [size=15pt]MUMU, YOU GO WAIT TIRE TILL YOU GROW WHITE BEARDS FOR YA KINI[/size]
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by zailuvsmosun(f): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
U were my teacher, and I learned a lot from u..now I just wish u wud get off my phone!!
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Deluty997(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
My old shit has expired,I'm ση new tinz now!
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by Elebiju: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2012
I'll always cherish u in my heart
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by kfree: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
Bleep her I dnt care
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by amypaul(f): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2012
Stay well with d new gurl, love her and respect her.''I Don't want u back''.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by switnjl: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
I can't believe I ever thought u were handsome
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by mkoabiola: 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
I missed abacha ,onugbu,okpa and ede soup.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by vivianc(f): 12:16am On Nov 14, 2012
2sexy: Good for you... I thank God I am of her hook. Kai... That girl na Jezeebel. But today, na frustration, regrets is always written all over her when she sees me...

God is wonderful and I thank Him for what he has done for me in the 3 years she was busy fvcking d oda guy and hoping that he marries her... in the end, did he? nope! I doubt he has ever discussed such topic with her. In fact, they got tired of themselves. You that kind of relationship where non of the party tell the other to go, they just silently ended it.

HOW did I know... she told me and I guess she did that in hope that I will accept. God forbid. [size=15pt]MUMU, YOU GO WAIT TIRE TILL YOU GROW WHITE BEARDS FOR YA KINI[/size]

Sorry for what she did to you........but you gotta let it go. Shi...t happens you know? There is so much bitterness in your heart and its so scary. We all have our stories..........

Good luck my dear.
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by 2sexy(m): 12:32am On Nov 14, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Sorry for what she did to you........but you gotta let it go. Shi...t happens you know? There is so much bitterness in your heart and its so scary. We all have our stories..........

Good luck my dear.
Thanks Jare...me don move on ooo. But because I was alw giving what she wants, she thinks she had me in her palm like a remote. Till date, she still cant believe that I could stay a day, week even a month without calling her lol.

Well, within her she may be thinking that may be I will still consider her... just because I call her once a while but the only reason I call is just to show off... nothing more and also to prove that when a man falls, he can always rise. Na dere she go dey till I get married and even send her and invitation. Yay! Baba God you 2 much!
Re: What You Wish You Could Tell Your Ex- One Sentence by naijathings(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2012
i no fit remember all of them. But I am not the type to fight and break up. We just meet up and enjoy it while it last and go when it is time to go no matter how long it lasts. Nothing is forever especially when it is not sealed by Marriage.
It feels good to be able to sit with your old girlfriend and talk about the new one and do whatever whenever if moods align.
one word to all of them.
Live your life. Enjoy. See you again in a better time and place. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Girlfriend Is Misbehaving? Make Her See U As The Boss Again / How Can A Ugly Boy Attract A Nice/beautiful Girl? / Most Handsome Nairalander: Post Ur Picture Here, Let's C If U Gat It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.