Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Even After Sex Women Still Lie - My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even After Sex Women Still Lie - My Experience (2085 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even After Sex Women Still Lie - My Experience by decasmir: 4:02am On Dec 01, 2015
Please nairalanders here me out.

I have been told that women lie after sex. I read about 8 lies they tell. I will share later but please can someone tell me some of their lies. Ladies I want to know some lies you tell immediately after sex and why?

Thanks
Re: Even After Sex Women Still Lie - My Experience by DikSin(m): 4:25am On Dec 01, 2015
Are you okay?

3 Likes

Re: Even After Sex Women Still Lie - My Experience by Tundeiab(m): 4:54am On Dec 01, 2015
Kindly as www.google.com
Re: Even After Sex Women Still Lie - My Experience by mizquote(f): 5:28am On Dec 01, 2015
we often say your re good in bed. but that most times,is a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Even After Sex Women Still Lie - My Experience by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 01, 2015
mizquote:
we often say your re good in bed. but that most times is a lie.
...... Just imagine! Chai..........
Re: Even After Sex Women Still Lie - My Experience by decub: 5:52am On Dec 01, 2015
mizquote:
we often say your re good in bed. but that most times is a lie.
On the contrary, most girls would be shy to tell you how good you are in bed, some others might not want to hurt ur feelings by telling u u ain't. But one thing I know is that they say it by action, she would always want a second date(BAM) if the first feeling was great.
Re: Even After Sex Women Still Lie - My Experience by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 01, 2015
Theey fake Orgasm if they see ur trying ur best buh ur best ain't Gud enof
Re: Even After Sex Women Still Lie - My Experience by smoothknight: 6:05am On Dec 01, 2015
Lai Mohammed
Re: Even After Sex Women Still Lie - My Experience by MrCork: 6:09am On Dec 01, 2015
decasmir:

I have been told that women lie after sex. I read about 8 lies they tell. I will share later but please can someone tell me some of their lies. Ladies I want to know some lies you tell immediately after sex and why?

Thanks

...an .y shudunt they lie...do u hav priiiiiik?....am goin bak to bed..jor!!(no ofeense) undecided
Re: Even After Sex Women Still Lie - My Experience by cahrym(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2015
To copy this tune press 1
Re: Even After Sex Women Still Lie - My Experience by decasmir: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
decasmir:

Thanks

Thanks all for your contribution so far.

I had sex with a lady. The first time we met we down into romance I did not want and plan sex. But she got so wet because I want talking dirty things directly in her ears and at the same using my hands to draw some lines >>>>>...,,,<<<. That kind of line wen no dey straight but touching some places. Somehow I entered her on here request and don't know what happened that day I just peeeeed in few thrusts. I was Angry because I did not prepare for it. She got up and washed up and I said am angry and I told sorry I know I left half way and she said it is not because of that. I asked what then and she told me this lie " I never wanted this thing to happen" and I said within yet you said Bleep me?

http://amourcircle..com.ng/2015/04/8-lies-women-tells-after-sx-must-see.html

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Females Likely To Get Pregnant In 2016 / I'm Deactivating This Account / Ladies, What Are Those Things Guys Do That You Don't Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.