Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

How Do You Breakup With Some1 You Love Cos You-both Are AS Genotypes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Breakup With Some1 You Love Cos You-both Are AS Genotypes? (639 Views)

Understanding Blood Groups & Genotypes Before Marriage / Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice / Before You Breakup With That Person, Think Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Breakup With Some1 You Love Cos You-both Are AS Genotypes? by promkingzz(m): 5:17am On Nov 14, 2012
My girlfriend is the best in the world and I love her to death. Lately we'v talked about getting married and d talk of our blood genotype comes up. She goes first and says "I'm AS, what abt u?" Already knowing I'm AS I said "I'm not too sure, never really paid it any attention but ill go for a test, both of us should". Next thin she said? "Sweet Ill just kill myself if u turn out AS" and then a tear rolls down her face.
I love this girl to death, what am I going to do? Pls advice me
Re: How Do You Breakup With Some1 You Love Cos You-both Are AS Genotypes? by Mynd44: 5:44am On Nov 14, 2012
Too bad for you two. But you should know that both of you bein AS is not the end. You can still get married but you should not have Biological kids.

You could get married for love and probably adopt. It is a get choice as you will still be with the one you love
Re: How Do You Breakup With Some1 You Love Cos You-both Are AS Genotypes? by promkingzz(m): 6:06am On Nov 14, 2012
Adoption? Nah mehn
Re: How Do You Breakup With Some1 You Love Cos You-both Are AS Genotypes? by Mynd44: 6:08am On Nov 14, 2012
promkingzz: Adoption? Nah mehn
What's so evil about it?
Re: How Do You Breakup With Some1 You Love Cos You-both Are AS Genotypes? by Abali1(m): 7:29am On Nov 14, 2012
My dear, relationship break-up can be very difficult sometimes, especially when your partner is all you will ever wish in a wo/man. But, in this case you have to let go.
Have you guys ever thought of the trauma you will be bringing upon an innocent child (assuming you go ahead with marrying your partner and God-forbid-it, produce an SS)

Sometimes, Love is just not enough reason to risk the future of your kids.
Re: How Do You Breakup With Some1 You Love Cos You-both Are AS Genotypes? by k2039: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2012
Well,their is nothing you will do than to tell her,

It's either you break up or adopt as mynd44 as said.

So if you cant adopt,you just have to sit her down and explain everything to her,ofcourse you are still friends inspite of the genotype issue.

Trust me,love is not enough,common sense is also needed in relationships,if you both truly love each other,I dont mean a strong infatuation,then you should both be sensible enough to break up
Re: How Do You Breakup With Some1 You Love Cos You-both Are AS Genotypes? by Mynd44: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2012
k2039: Well,their is nothing you will do than to tell her,

It's either you break up or adopt as mynd44 as said.

So if you cant adopt,you just have to sit her down and explain everything to her,ofcourse you are still friends inspite of the genotype issue.

Trust me,love is not enough,common sense is also needed in relationships,if you both truly love each other,I dont mean a strong infatuation,then you should both be sensible enough to break up
True
Re: How Do You Breakup With Some1 You Love Cos You-both Are AS Genotypes? by promkingzz(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2012
U have all spoken well, but right now, telling her is the hardest thing in the world 4me to do!

(1) (Reply)

Can She Change Her Mind / Negative Effects Of A Poor Background In Marriage / Take Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.