Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks (23705 Views)

Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) / Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M / Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Briz(m): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2012
Leadn:

shocked Hmm undecided grin grin
smiley
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by fittty(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2012
cheesy
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Briz(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2012
snthesis:
guy, 4 ur inglish u deserv to wonning it grin grin grin

thought i was d only one dt sawing it. oyinbo ma ga o.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by masterpiecer(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2012
yomip3t:

Not funny, she ugly.

Sincerely, u got the right word, [size=30pt]ugly[/size]
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by timbros(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2012
Na lie joor...

Normally she should have taken the picture with MTN officials and she should be displaying an enlarged cheque showing the amount she won and official signature of whoever will sign the cheque...

Even if the whole Nairaland fall for this scam, me Timbros, wont fall for it....

Next please!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2012
10% of 64 million, hahaha! i go go build church oooo

musKeeto: her pastor don hammer..
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by lonelypal(m): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2012
Haters!! Haters!!! Y dnt y'all SDF up or beta stil go hug transformer undecided
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by yuzedo: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2012
musKeeto: her pastor don hammer..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Elueme: Congrats girl. This one looks responsible and credible not that yesterday's that was looking like a runs babe. If it had been her( yesterday) I would have concluded that one big MTN oga had arranged the prize to one of his flings.
Swear down! grin grin

yomip3t: Not funny, she ugly.
Rapmoney: So na this wowo girl win aeroplane?
God, let your judgement come down NOW! grin grin grin

Omo shun, i no fit marry dis babe even with her N64m o! Look her new jeans wey she rush go buy, she use N1m buy dat one, na N63m remain. grin
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by GentleNaaz(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2012
C woowoo pikn, God tank u o! Mk she go revive herslf
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by adventisty: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2012
We should't be envious but thankful for her!
Our time will also come!
Congrats beauty in the making.
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by GentleNaaz(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2012
10% of 64 million is nt up 2 a million o. Wch knd church u wan build. Village church?
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by candieangel12(f): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2012
See all these jealous guys shoutin dat the chic is wowo. Is it because una babe no win the 64mill? I'm sure self some of una babe no even reach the lady half. Abeg free her joor angry
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by candieangel12(f): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2012
Gentle Naaz: 10% of 64 million is nt up 2 a million o. Wch knd church u wan build. Village church?
Actually you are wrong, 10% of 64 mill is 6.4 million.
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Bendosky18: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2012
[quote
author=Mikkyphaton]omooooo abeg tell me na joke. life don change
kpatakpata. but where the plane naw or make dey show us d money naw i
wan see money atleast as my hand no fit touch am[/quote] na theif u be?
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Nkonadi(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12:
Actually you are wrong, 10% of 64 mill is 6.4 million.

Na him be d greatest mathematician.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Dopefiend(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2012
Gentle Naaz: 10% of 64 million is nt up 2 a million o. Wch knd church u wan build. Village church?

Did u actualy use ur 'head' b4 commentin?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Reptyle(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2012
Coolturbo: That comment " check out that smile". With 64 million in her act, she can't snap alone, her ppl go follow her go there. No be naija.?

You sound like you really need for this promo to be fake abi? The only time some of you will believe that this young lady's life has changed forever is if you had won the promo grin I feel your pain...try next time!!! E fit be you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by masterpiecer(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2012
victorD3:
Don't worry her money will change all that. Just worry about your poverty and Jealousy.

U seem to know much about poverty, dats too poorcry

onlineadejoh:
Hater. She could have been ur sister. Abeg go hug transformer jor!

Is dat u hugging a transformer? grin
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Bendosky18: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2012
u are a theif[quote
author=Mikkyphaton]omooooo abeg tell me na joke. life don change
kpatakpata. but where the plane naw or make dey show us d money naw i
wan see money atleast as my hand no fit touch am[/quote]
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Reptyle(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12: See all these jealous guys shoutin dat the chic is wowo. Is it because una babe no win the 64mill? I'm sure self some of una babe no even reach the lady half. Abeg free her joor angry

U dey mind all dis bad belle people dem grin Give the girl a couple of months and see how many hunks will be chasing her around with marriage proposals... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by sleekshedy(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2012
Which plane dem dey sale 4 64 million naira? I won buy 4 my sister abeg.
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Onyiip(f): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2012
snthesis:
guy, 4 ur inglish u deserv to wonning it grin grin grin

and it is english not inglish
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by jecca(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2012
She is lucky Oº°˚˚°ºoº°˚
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Dopefiend(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2012
Onyii.p:

and it is english not inglish

Dint u see dat he ws tryna be funny? read the post again to catch d humor

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by sleekshedy(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2012
O boy ye nawa for u ooo "10% of 64 million is nt up 2 a million" and you are using a cell phone, abeg sale it and buy yourself some brain. Note: 10% of 64 million is six million and four hundred thousand(6.4 million)
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by folahann(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2012
[size=18pt]So she go pay 6.4 million naira as tithe for church. shocked shocked shocked That pastor go buy car sharp sharp[/size]
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Reptyle(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2012
sleekshedy: Which plane dem dey sale 4 64 million naira? I won buy 4 my sister abeg.

The name of the plane na Cessna 182T Skylane. google ammake you see the price.

Dem dey sell am for Owode Onirin. Dozen price na 50 million cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2012
folahann: So she go pay 6.4 million naira as tithe for church. shocked shocked shocked That pastor go buy car sharp sharp
hahhaha so na here your mind don reach shebi.
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by sleekshedy(m): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2012
Reptyle:

The name of the plane na Cessna 182T Skylane. google ammake you see the price.

Dem dey sell am for Owode Onirin. Dozen price na 50 million cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tufiakwa!!! U won kill my sister? Abeg e better make she enter Dana air.
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by neyostica: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2012
Congratulations, you have joined the millionaire's club.
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by timbros(m): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2012
sleekshedy:
O boy ye nawa for u ooo "10% of 64 million is nt up 2 a million" and you are using a cell phone, abeg sale sell it and buy yourself some brain. Note: 10% of 64 million is six million and four hundred thousand(6.4 million)

smiley
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by neversaynever(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2012
folahann: [size=18pt]So she go pay 6.4 million naira as tithe for church. shocked shocked shocked That pastor go buy car sharp sharp[/size]

Taah! Abi he go dey save money for private jet. (He dey learn?) cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Social Media Account Has Been Hacked / Chinese Phone Makers Force Samsung To Delay Release Of Galaxy Note 9 / Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.