Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (20212 Views)

Pakistan President Security Chief Killed / Syria Threatens Retaliation For Israeli Airstrike / Hamas Military Commander Killed By Israeli Airstrike In Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
eggheaders:

u back from that Penny paying job of yours.you denying the ghetto where u live in the u.k.buzu hope u ve seen the medics for your schizophrenic tendencies.

I feel very sorry for you! Really. It is surprising for to see dimwit like you go about saying nonsense about somebody you know nothing about. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

I feel sorry for you! Now I know why that country is so backward with people like you!
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
all4naija:

I feel very sorry for you! Really. It is surprising for to see dimwit like you go about saying nonsense about somebody you know nothing about. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

I feel sorry for you! Now I know why that country is so backward with people like you!

you bring dis on yourself.when you keep spewing gibberish like you sub human.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
dejustice:

Guy, who told you he's in hell?
Make no mistake,he fought a good fight....and now has his rewards.

72 Virgins is not a Joke, as type this message, it should be 66 virgins down and another sweet 6 to go. 66-6.

So tell me, can one pray for a greater reward than this?

lol, See this one ooo. Can he phuck 10 gurls at a time not to talk of 72 v's. Which Good fight the man fought?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by daroz(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
hotwax:
Christians don't fight because of Jesus or because anyone burn the bible.
Chritians only kill for food, political power, shelter. A̶̲̥̅​ christian robbing the bank is not doing it because of Jesus.
Any living organism will fight for these basic needs of life.
Muslims don't kill for any of the above, they only kill because you don't believe what they belive. They bigots and racists.
Boko-harams talibans rob bank to get money to fight jihad. A̶̲̥̅​ christian will only do that for his survival.

That's why we don't blame christian terrorism on the christiniaty.
GBAMarization
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by sleekdot(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
As we speak Hamas are still launching rockets into Israeli cities and they expect not to have consequences
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
[quote author=babsG]can someone tell me why the west or america that preaches peace and freedom, is silent on the injustice,genocide and terrorism that isreal is doing to muslims in palestine? where is the freedom of worship? why has being a muslim become an offence.
when their planes strike civilian women and children its no news, but if a frustrated muslim whose whole family have been killed by them throws a stone at their tanks he is arrested for terrorism.
Do you know there are more than ten thousand palestinian muslims in isreali's prison.
These injustices are the reasons they go on suicide missions.
i will gladly do the same if i find myself in their shoes.
i wished moses did not save them from egypt.
i wished they were left to the live and die as the slaves they were.
i wished Adolf hitler had succeded in killing the whole Jews(sick rats) before he died.
i wish one day God will expose their plots.
[/quoted thing I wrote after dz quote didn't show:yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by hotwax: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
And A̶̲̥̅​ lesson to muslims thieves occupying jewish land.

History Lesson on Jerusalem: 33 Jesus crucified in Jerusalem 66-73 First Jewish Revolt against Rome 70 Jerusalem and the Second Temple are destroyed after Roman siege 132-135 Second Jewish revolt led by Bar Kochba, Jews slaughtered, exiled from the city 324 Byzantine rule - the Roman Empire including Jerusalem becomes Christian under Emperor Constantine 614-638 Jerusalem falls to the Persians (614), Byzantines (629) and Arab Muslims (638) 688-691 Dome of the Rock and El-Aksa built 1099 First Crusaders capture Jerusalem 1187 Muslim Saladin captures Jerusalem 1260 Muslim Mamelukes rule Jerusalem 1516-17 Muslim Turkish Ottoman Empire (sultan Selim) conquers Jerusalem 1535-38 Suleiman the Magnificent rebuilds city walls 1917 British conquer Jerusalem from Turks; British Mandate period 1947 Partition plan calls for division of Jerusalem-west to Jews, east to Muslims 1949 West Jerusalem proclaimed Capital of the state of Israel 1965 Teddy Kollek becomes Mayor 1967 Six Day War - Jews capture East Jerusalem from Palestine - Looks like The Land have been lived by Muslims conquerors a lot longer.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
[quote author=hotwax]And A̶̲̥̅​ lesson to muslims thieves occupying jewish land.

History Lesson on Jerusalem: 33 Jesus crucified in Jerusalem 66-73 First Jewish Revolt against Rome 70 Jerusalem and the Second Temple are destroyed after Roman siege 132-135 Second Jewish revolt led by Bar Kochba, Jews slaughtered, exiled from the city 324 Byzantine rule - the Roman Empire including Jerusalem becomes Christian under Emperor Constantine 614-638 Jerusalem falls to the Persians (614), Byzantines (629) and Arab Muslims (638) 688-691 Dome of the Rock and El-Aksa built 1099 First Crusaders capture Jerusalem 1187 Muslim Saladin captures Jerusalem 1260 Muslim Mamelukes rule Jerusalem 1516-17 Muslim Turkish Ottoman Empire (sultan Selim) conquers Jerusalem 1535-38 Suleiman the Magnificent rebuilds city walls 1917 British conquer Jerusalem from Turks; British Mandate period 1947 Partition plan calls for division of Jerusalem-west to Jews, east to Muslims 1949 West Jerusalem proclaimed Capital of the state of Israel 1965 Teddy Kollek becomes Mayor 1967 Six Day War - Jews capture East Jerusalem from Palestine - Looks like The Land have been lived by Muslims conquerors a lot longer.

u can tell this lies of yours to peeps that didn't know the fraud by the Brits and the Yankees in 1947.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by odehaj: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
@ribjimoh listen if you have ear,all these make up stories that you sit&write through human reasoning will keep on derailing you forever, satan designed it for you like that.When did Islam came to be?when was the quran written. Mohammed(Pbh)sat down,copy some part of d old testament&presented it to you as holy book. If your mohammed could not deny the existence of JESUS then who are you to do so?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by hotwax: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
[quote author=hotwax]And A̶̲̥̅ lesson to muslims thieves occupying jewish land.

u can tell this lies of yours to peeps that didn't know the fraud by the Brits and the Yankees in 1947
Truth dey pain for body LOLlll
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
[quote author=hotwax][/quote]

your ignorance on world politics and history in public forum is amazing.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Smooyis(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
babsG: can someone tell me why the west or america that preaches peace and freedom, is silent on the injustice,genocide and terrorism that isreal is doing to muslims in palestine? where is the freedom of worship? why has being a muslim become an offence.
when their planes strike civilian women and children its no news, but if a frustrated muslim whose whole family have been killed by them throws a stone at their tanks he is arrested for terrorism.
Do you know there are more than ten thousand palestinian muslims in isreali's prison.
These injustices are the reasons they go on suicide missions.
i will gladly do the same if i find myself in their shoes.
i wished moses did not save them from egypt.
i wished they were left to the live and die as the slaves they were.
i wished Adolf hitler had succeded in killing the whole Jews(sick rats) before he died.
i wish one day God will expose their plots.
Aaaaaaaah dont question what God has done. He knows more than us. Let us all pray for peace and seek peace as well. Revenge upon revenge can neva bring peace except love. When we love our neighbours we will be ready to 4giv them when they wrong us. Jesus Christ enjoins us to love our enemies and do good to those who hate us. Jesus Christ is d answer to the world problems.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
eggheaders:

u back from that Penny paying job of yours.you denying the ghetto where u live in the u.k.buzu hope u ve seen the medics for your schizophrenic tendencies.

gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
sleekdot: As we speak Hamas are still launching rockets into Israeli cities and they expect not to have consequences

Good for them let them kill as much Isreali's as they can

We all know Isreal has the upperhand here

Ur just another brainwashed christian fanatic supporting a racist Zionist empire that don't give a Sh*t about ur black *SS tongue
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by sleekdot(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
snydergp:

Good for them let them kill as much Isreali's as they can

We all know Isreal has the upperhand here

Ur just another brainwashed christian fanatic supporting a racist Zionist empire that don't give a Sh*t about ur black *SS tongue

Actually I wish for everyone to free them. Israel and Hamas let them fight and have a media blackout no media reporting anything.

Let both do the most damage and see who would suffer more

I just hope you people wont be shouting of "disproportionate response"
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Samxiulee: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
The Israeli Palestinians crises shouldn't be a Muslim Christian affair,both sides have legitimate claim to the land,
IMO isreal should give concessions to this people,all they are asking for is that Israel should halt construction of new building on the disputed area,while negotiations are going on,must istealis build on the disputed land for now?,why can't they build skyscrapers?if they need more land why can't they do reclaimation/sand fill part of the Mediterranean,
Whether we like it or not their actions over there is affecting us,e.g. Boko haram,linked with al qaeda,a terrorist organisation that have sympathy for Palestinian,mainly because most of them are Muslims,there are more Christians in Palestine than isreal,genetically they have being proven to be closer to each other than any other group.
Obama once pronounce that isreal has to go back to the 1968 borders,Isreal refused to yield to this call instead they went on to build more building on the disputed land.their prime minister even came to the us congress to rebuff obama,instead of condemnation he got an ovation from the congress,which is made up of politicians who are afraid of going againt the Jews in the us.obama's call almost cost him a second term,but we shouldn't shy away from the truth.
Isreal need to give more ground to give the world peace.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
hotwax: And A̶̲̥̅​ lesson to muslims thieves occupying jewish land.

U still haven't told me that whether Isreal existed as a country before 1946.

We all know the history of Jerusalem and don't need lessons.

Just tell us if there was a legitamate goverment before Europe and US desided to create a safe-haven Isreali state for holocaust survivors after 1946 that's all I want
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by sleekdot(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
snydergp:

Just tell us if there was a legitamate goverment before Europe and US desided to create a safe-haven Isreali state for holocaust survivors after 1946 that's all I want

Was there a country like Nigeria before 1914 before the Europeans carved out the land and called it a country? So because there wasnt a country like Nigeria before 1914 everyone in the current Nigeria should be chased out?

Was there a country like America in 1500?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
sleekdot:

Actually I wish for everyone to free them. Israel and Hamas let them fight and have a media blackout no media reporting anything.

Let both do the most damage and see who would suffer more

I just hope you people wont be shouting of "disproportionate response"

I agree but Isreal should also lift its ship blockade so that palestine can have equal acces to by weaponry to defend themselfs
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
sleekdot:

Was there a country like Nigeria before 1914 before the Europeans carved out the land and called it a country? So because there wasnt a country like Nigeria before 1914 everyone in the current Nigeria should be chased out?

k

guy I bow to your stupidity.who are the occupant of pre and post 1914 Nigeria,they were still Nigerians.the pre 1947 isreal was whose land.FYI they were earlier suppose to be settled in south Africa.but they choose other peoples land.just heard on al jazeera by ex Egyptian foreign minister that all the peace deal brokered between Hamas and isreal,isreal has always disregard the agreement.when the ruling party feel threatened at the polls they pull the trigger on the Palestinians ....isreali journalist.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by sleekdot(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
snydergp:

I agree but Isreal should also lift its ship blockade so that palestine can have equal acces to by weaponry to defend themselfs

Isnt this patently stupid

If I am fighting you So I tell you to allow me to go home and pick a gun or knife, You sef go allow me?

Its war its not a village arm wrestling match
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by sleekdot(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
eggheaders: k

guy I bow to your stupidity.who are the occupant of pre and post 1914 Nigeria,they were still Nigerians.the pre 1947 isreal was whose land.FYI they were earlier suppose to be settled in south Africa.but they choose other peoples land.just heard on al jazeera by ex Egyptian foreign minister that all the peace deal brokered between Hamas and isreal,isreal has always disregard the agreement.when the ruling party feel threatened at the polls they pull the trigger on the Palestinians ....isreali journalist.

If this isnt the definition of stupidity I wonder what is.

You heard something from Aljazeera and thats your basis? Maybe I should also present to you propaganda messages i heard from Israel state Television to justify Israels position.

Human being have always migrated from pre historic times. Are whites the occupants of America in 1500?

Do you know that Oyo people migrated from somewhere in current Kebbi state? So should they be sent back there in 2012?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2012
sleekdot:

Are u foolish or just plain daft huh?

How in heavens name did u come up with that stupid reply, just tell me abt isreal not nigeria stick to the facts not colonial hogwash
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
sleekdot:

Isnt this patently stupid

If I am fighting you So I tell you to allow me to go home and pick a gun or knife, You sef go allow me?

Its war its not a village arm wrestling match

the blockade is not about weapon but on everything .rember the Turkish activists flotilla case.Zionist are just simply evil people.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by sleekdot(m): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2012
snydergp: Are u foolish or just plain daft huh?

How in heavens name did u come up with that stupid reply, just tell me abt isreal not nigeria stick to the facts not colonial hogwash

I cant help you with your gentic stupidity that you are displaying like Christmas clothes.

Migration has been in the culture of human being ever since.

The current America as we know it is filled with people who migrated from somewhere, maybe we should send them back to Europe where they came from.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by sleekdot(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
eggheaders: the blockade is not about weapon but on everything .rember the Turkish activists flotilla case.Zionist are just simply evil people.

So If I feel threatened by you I shouldn't monitor or control your activities.

Israel said it wanted to inspect the Turkish flotilla and they objected Simple.

Israel has every right to defend itself just like every country in the world and that involves monitoring shipment of weapons and weapon making stuff into enemy territories
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
sleekdot:

If this isnt the definition of stupidity I wonder what is.

You heard something from Aljazeera and thats your basis? Maybe I should also present to you propaganda messages i heard from Israel state Television to justify Israels position.

Human being have always migrated from pre historic times. Are whites the occupants of America in 1500?

Do you know that Oyo people migrated from somewhere in current Kebbi state? So should they be sent back there in 2012?

dumbskull it was an interview that has Hamas spokeman,former isreali prime minister spokeman and the Egyptian ex foreign minister.and he didn't dispute that fact.on the oyo empire coming from kebbi.that like the most stupid premise you can ever come up with.was pre 1900 oyo kingdom a sovereign nation??were there united nation treaties preventing occupation in the 1900.guy i really pitied the person that wasted money to put you through skool.cos half bake is an understatement for you.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
sleekdot:

So If I feel threatened by you I shouldn't monitor or control your activities.

Israel said it wanted to inspect the Turkish flotilla and they objected Simple.

Israel has every right to defend itself just like every country in the world and that involves monitoring shipment of weapons and weapon making stuff into enemy territories

clap for yourself.for coming out dumber than ever.feel threatened by activities carrying medical supplies,food and used cloths.the Zionist will forever be in fear.cos they understand the quranic verse which prophesied they will be destoryed.you can Google why Zionist keep destorying fig trees to understand there fears.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by sleekdot(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
eggheaders: clap for yourself.for coming out dumber than ever.feel threatened by activities carrying medical supplies,food and used cloths.the Zionist will forever be in fear.cos they understand the quranic verse which prophesied they will be destoryed.you can Google why Zionist keep destorying fig trees to understand there fears.

Its sad to see you displaying your IQ thats lower than your shoe size.

How would Israel know whats on the flotilla without checking it? I would have argued that a human being can be as daft as you but the world is full of mysteries. How you havent killed yourself in this state is still a mystery

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
snydergp:

Does Palestine exist as a nation as well before 1946?! Please, stop being myopic while innocent people are dying. Both sides should stop their actions,PERIOD!
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
sleekdot:

Its sad to see you displaying your IQ thats lower than your shoe size.

How would Israel know whats on the flotilla without checking it? I would have argued that a human being can be as daft as you but the world is full of mysteries. How you havent killed yourself in this state is still a mystery
Don't mind that air-head!
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
sleekdot:

I cant help you with your gentic stupidity that you are displaying like Christmas clothes.

Migration has been in the culture of human being ever since.

The current America as we know it is filled with people who migrated from somewhere, maybe we should send them back to Europe where they came from.

Listen here CRETIN this has nothing to do with migration

Palestine is under occupation u fucktart

Seems u don't know the difference between migration and occuption.

It seems my chrismas present to u should be a new braingrin u stup*d f*ck

U continuesly talk nonsense and try to give e.g's on things u have no clue abt

Pen wielding cretin bandit please stop expossing ur low IQtongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Russian Govt, Struggling Under Sanctions, Asks India For Supplies To Key Sectors / Kamala Harris Breaks Zoom Record With Supporters Raising Over $1.8 Million / Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.