Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (20222 Views)

Pakistan President Security Chief Killed / Syria Threatens Retaliation For Israeli Airstrike / Hamas Military Commander Killed By Israeli Airstrike In Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
snydergp:

Listen here CRETIN this has nothing to do with migration

Palestine is under occupation u fucktart

Seems u don't know the difference between migration and occuption.

It seems my chrismas present to u should be a new braingrin u stup*d f*ck

U continuesly talk nonsense and try to give e.g's on things u have no clue abt

Pen wielding cretin bandit please stop expossing ur low IQtongue
Is that Sagament comment?! I can't really understand your argument on what justify the present rockets fired into Israel by Hamas! You are very sentimental not to see beyond occupation than the Hamas as a group is the one at wrong this time. The occupied land has been receiving construction for long and the Israelis haven't gone pass what has been the point of former dispute.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
sleekdot:

Its sad to see you displaying your IQ thats lower than your shoe size.

How would Israel know whats on the flotilla without checking it? I would have argued that a human being can be as daft as you but the world is full of mysteries. How you havent killed yourself in this state is still a mystery

dead brain.charity groups in your village carry ak47's and RPG's abi.the activist were attack without warning shot even on international waters.your hatred is reducing ur negative I.q further down south.and isreal were even given access to inspect the flotilla.the only gross is there refusal to abort crossing the blockage. simpletons with ur kind of mindset squarepant spongebob get hope oo.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
all4naija: Is that Sagament comment?! I can't really understand your argument on what justify the present rockets fired into Israel by Hamas? You are very sentimental not to see beyond occupation than the Hamas is the one at wrong this time. The occupied land has being receiving construction for long and the Israelis haven't gone pass what has being the point of former dispute.

What have u been smoking please give me somegrin.

Have u read the UN report on Isreals continues violations of UN resolutions to stop its settlement expansions in the West Bank this has led to brake down of peace talks earlier this year.

Do u think giving concessions and allowing fuel and construction material to enter palestine is good enough for a peace settlement u between the two while a air and sea embargo still prevent people from expressing there basic human right to live a decent life, Please!!! Go fool someone else. Its pretty obvious that the UK propaganda machine has clouded ur mind.

No nation exist in a vacuum if u oppress people and box them in what else do u expect a FLOWER CONVENTION and an exchange of greeting cards.

Ur arguments holds no ground periodtongue

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Caseless: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
honeric01:

Most Nigerian "Christians" are surface Christians, blind worshipers, they don't know how to understand the bible, that's why they are so religious and not spiritual.

what do u expect frm people who go to church on sunday only to dance, sing(weye jesus sing, dance i nor know...on which day he(jesus) worshiped? I nor knw....thou, xtains do it on sunday as recommended by the romans ). The problem with nigerian version is that pastors dont preach about rapture or end time anymore, but rather preach about prosperity, success story, miracle, healing school and how to attract tithe in cash as opposed to livestocks and crops like it used to be....i'm sure naija pastors(private jet owners) changed that to favour them. Little wonder the jews will see them as wanderers or vector quantity....no direction!
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
snydergp:

What have u been smoking please give me somegrin.

Have u read the UN report on Isreals continues violations of UN resolutions to stop its settlement expansions in the West Bank this has led to brake down of peace talks earlier this year.

Do u think giving concessions and allowing fuel and construction material to enter palestine is good enough for a peace settlement u between the two while a air and sea embargo still prevent people from expressing there basic human right to live a decent life, Please!!! Go fool someone else. Its pretty obvious that the UK propaganda machine has clouded ur mind.

No nation exist in a vacuum if u oppress people and box them in what else do u expect a FLOWER CONVENTION and an exchange of greeting cards.

Ur arguments holds no ground periodtongue
You are so full of sentiments. It's has been for security reasons. If the Palestinians can guarantee they will not use such opportunity to import Iranian weapons they would be allowed those rights.I think it was once done in the past only to be used for bringing in weapons. But, Hamas and Iranina sponsors can't just stop looking to war or fighting the enemies who happened to be the Palestinians neighbor or family in the other sense as a way out.

Too much hates in that region though. I hope the Palestinians should learn their lesson and chase out Hamas from their midst for peace to reign so that the land issue can be brought back to the table.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2012
all4naija:

Does Palestine exist as a nation as well before 1946?! Please, stop being myopic while innocent people are dying. Both sides should stop their actions,PERIOD!

Yes! Palestine exists as a nation for many many centuries before 1946. Should this even be debatable? Gosh!
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by sleekdot(m): 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2012
eggheaders:

dead brain.charity groups in your village carry ak47's and RPG's abi.the activist were attack without warning shot even on international waters.your hatred is reducing ur negative I.q further down south.and isreal were even given access to inspect the flotilla.the only gross is there refusal to abort crossing the blockage. simpletons with ur kind of mindset squarepant spongebob get hope oo.

I didnt know your daftness was weapon grade

So Charity groups dont carry weapons? Why did Nigerian govt insist on inspecting consignments sent to Biafra?

How about the below

There is evidence to suggest that IHH, the Islamic charity that helped organise the 2010 flotilla to Gaza, has been involved in gun-running to Syria on behalf of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Free Syrian Army commanders have told The Times that a boat containing weapons that docked in Syria this week was registered to members of the IHH, which has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Samar Srewel, an FSA activist who had helped to organise the consignment, told The Times: “It was clear from that second what was happening. The Muslim Brotherhood, through its ties in Turkey, was seizing control of this ship and the cargo. This is what they do. They buy influence with their money and guns.”

In Syria, rebel groups that have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood are said to have the best weapons and equipment.

About a quarter of the 130 members of the Syrian National Council have links to the Muslim Brotherhood.

http://www.thejc.com/news/world-news/81035/flotilla-group-linked-syria-gun-running
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Ericsdm55(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
ifeness:

The slaves masters and missionaries did a very good job on you. They took out your brain and replaced it with a cow's. It is a shame you are worshiping the same book that was used to enslave you.
Go jump into d river. You haters of light, grab dis opportunity while it last. Seek Jesus d only way to God.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
Maple:

Yes! Palestine exists as a nation for many many centuries before 1946. Should this even be debatable? Gosh!
Can you prove that? Please, prove it with reliable sources.

Thank you!
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Ericsdm55(m): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
[quote author=Movingcoil][/quote]
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Caseless: 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
hotwax:

When prophet dauda A̶̲̥̅​.k.A̶̲̥̅​ king David found Jerusalem. There was no language called "arabic" then.
Arab is A̶̲̥̅​ modern days language formed from aramaic.

Anabi dauda is A̶̲̥̅​ jew. He spoke hebrew throughout his life. How come jews rename Jerusalem again.

Muslims are fraudsters!
how much differnce does aramaic have with arabic? Arab a modern day language? What happened to decendant of ishmeal and jacob... I heard jacob and ishmeal were from thesame father....and isrealites and the arabs came from this men. How come ur post did not correate?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Ericsdm55(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
[quote author=Movingcoil][/quote] you sound so pathetic and miserable. What a pity.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Caseless: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
Ericsdm55: Go jump into d river. You haters of light, grab dis opportunity while it last. Seek Jesus d only way to God.
mtsewww...
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by prettyboi1(m): 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
Duke_Nija: Hamas is Palestine, Palestine is Hamas.

This is War between Palestine and Isreal.
Isreal can Fight Ten Countries and still comeout Smiling.

Massive Logistics, Expert Weaponry, Trained and Equiped Soldiers, God's Promise to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Even US dey use style style dey avoid Wahala with Dem.

"Who is this uncircumcised Palestinian to Fight Us the people of God, we will feed Your Carcass to the Birds of the air and Dogs of the Field"
E Dey Bible O, No B Me talk Am O lipsrsealed

Many Nigerians just like you are so ignorant. Always quick to jump to stewpid conclusions. Israel is "untouchable" abi? They go looking for trouble every time killing other people & causing trouble in other countries & you ignoramuses would come here worshipping Israel. It's so sad, please I beg you stop calling the name of God in vain by worshipping a country that doesn't give a damn about your "black monkey-ass. " How won't they threat we blacks particularly we Africans like sub-humans when so many educated fools like you guys continue to worship them as "masters" sub-consciously & even consciously? How won't they continue to deport your "black monkey-ass" when even when they're out rightly wrong, people like you would come & quote all sorts of Bible passages wrongly here in favour of Israel? I shake my head for how ignorant supposed "educated" & so-called "degree holders" in this country think. They say "if you want to hide something from a black man, put it in writing cos he won't read it." People like you & all your biased-minded supporters should go research & read about the "almighty Israel" of today that you guys worship.
First & foremost, modern day Israelis are very likely unrelated in any way to the Biblical Israelites. Modern day Israelis are descendants of Europeans that migrated to that region & displaced the Palestinians of their homelands. What makes it even worse? You guys always choose to support Israel on grounds of religious sentiments. Who told you that Israel is a Christian nation? I laugh so hard. Census Statistics show that only about 2% of Israelis about 7 million people population are Christians. The country's national religion is obviously not Christianity neither is it Islam so you guys can continue worshipping Israel & turning blind eyes to their many poke-nosings you hear? Carry go. & yes I'm a Christian & believe in Jesus my Saviour.
God Bless the federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
pretty_boi:

Many Nigerians just like you are so ignorant. Always quick to jump to stewpid conclusions. Israel is "untouchable" abi? They go looking for trouble every time killing other people & causing trouble in other countries & you ignoramuses would come here worshipping Israel. It's so sad, please I beg you stop calling the name of God in vain by worshipping a country that doesn't give a damn about your "black monkey-ass. " How won't they threat we blacks particularly we Africans like sub-humans when so many educated fools like you guys continue to worship them as "masters" sub-consciously & even consciously? How won't they continue to deport your "black monkey-ass" when even when they're out rightly wrong, people like you would come & quote all sorts of Bible passages wrongly here in favour of Israel? I shake my head for how ignorant supposed "educated" & so-called "degree holders" in this country think. They say "if you want to hide something from a black man, put it in writing cos he won't read it." People like you & all your biased-minded supporters should go research & read about the "almighty Israel" of today that you guys worship.
First & foremost, modern day Israelis are very likely unrelated in any way to the Biblical Israelites. Modern day Israelis are descendants of Europeans that migrated to that region & displaced the Palestinians of their homelands. What makes it even worse? You guys always choose to support Israel on grounds of religious sentiments. Who told you that Israel is a Christian nation? I laugh so hard. Census Statistics show that only about 2% of Israelis about 7 million people population are Christians. The country's national religion is obviously not Christianity neither is it Islam so you guys can continue worshipping Israel & turning blind eyes to their many poke-nosings you hear? Carry go. & yes I'm a Christian & believe in Jesus my Saviour.
God Bless the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Okay nationalist!
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by eggheaders(m): 12:07am On Nov 16, 2012
sleekdot:

I didnt know your daftness was weapon grade

So Charity groups dont carry weapons? Why did Nigerian govt insist on inspecting consignments sent to Biafra?

How about the below

dumb dumber dumbest as usual.so feder government was inspecting red cross activities during the civil war.that like the biggest lie of the night.and for ur copy and paste rubbish from Zionist propaganda website ain't buy that shit and more over it talking another syria not palestine.try harder next time son.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 16, 2012
Maple:

No it never did. I get tired of having to debunk this notorious lie.

Help me here... who was the ARAB MUSLIM leader of the nation of palestine in 1903?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by sleekdot(m): 2:01am On Nov 16, 2012
eggheaders:

dumb dumber dumbest as usual.so feder government was inspecting red cross activities during the civil war.that like the biggest lie of the night.and for ur copy and paste rubbish from Zionist propaganda website ain't buy that shit and more over it talking another syria not palestine.try harder next time son.

Zionist media? What a daft copout. If Syria could bring in weapon from aid agency why not Palestine

And In you retardation ask what happened in the Biafran war. Ask anyone if the Federal govt didnt ask to inspect Red Cross

[img]http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1350&dat=19690805&id=5QwwAAAAIBAJ&sjid=7QEEAAAAIBAJ&pg=7419,5557144[/img]
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by sleekdot(m): 2:02am On Nov 16, 2012
Israel left Gaza for the palestinians and what did they get back in return?

More bombings
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 4:37am On Nov 16, 2012
all4naija:

Can you prove that? Please, prove it with reliable sources.

Thank you!

Yes, I have a simple reliable source for you, Its called A BRIEF HISTORY OF PALESTINE - FOR DUMMIES!

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/a-brief-history-of-palestine.html

Whether Palestine existed as a nation or not is unimportant. What is important is, there were/are people living in the geographical region called Palestine. Just like there were native Americans in the American continent, they were persecuted, robbed of their lands for the creation of the American Colonies (US, Canada,Mexico etc). The American natives were a nation of tribes with geographical boundaries before Europeans invaded. The fact that US is a member of the UN nation states, does not change the fact that it was created from the land of the American Natives who were made up of several nations in their own respect.

Similarly, Israel is colony created within a geographic boundary called Palestine lived by people (Natives) called Palestinians. The Western world/Zionists drove the Palestinians out of their lands, and tried to wipe them out for good, like they did to the American Natives, but the Palestinians have refused to succumb. This is what this whole conflict is all about, and it is for this same reason I refused to be blinded by sentiments and decide to support Palestinian aspirations. They are the true victims!

BTW, I am still waiting for response to questions I posed to you a day ago. I have again re-attached it below for your perusal.

firstly, I would take it on the ground that you didn't read my comment with open minds. And, secondly you are not going to tell me Palestinians have not be launching rockets into Israel for long because I have been following this crisis for quite sometime now. So, I don't think there is anything you are saying here that I don't have idea of.

Now, your claim is that I justify the land grab by Israel which I never in any way supported in my comment. Contrarily, on the interest of both side, as I said before that I am on the benefit of both sides, there should be an avenue to create common ground to finding a lasting peace as solution - for this war can't go on forever, that is a fact!

I am not blinding my eye to anything here than you taking on a premise of sentimentalism and concluding on shallow perception! It is more or less rumor burning like wild fire!

all4naija:

Bros, I believed I read your comment with an objective mind and even now, your comments seem to justify Israel's aggression against the stone throwing and WW2 rocket throwing Palestinians in Gaza.

But, Since you have been following this crisis for quite sometime now, perhaps you can educate objective-minded readers on why the "silly" Palestinians living in the Open-air prison called Gaza are launching WW2 rockets into Israel in the first place. As for me oo, I kno say if somebody steal my land and box me into a hell-hole such as Gaza, I go throw at my oppressors wetin pass rocket sef.

Israel is still usurping lands in the West Bank, even though the Palestinians in West Bank have not fired a single rockets into Israel for a very long time. So wen you talk say Israel & palestinians need to find a "common ground" for peace, which common ground the Palestianins get sef, abi na d one wey Israel don occupy already? Abeg I no gbadu your yan at all at all.

The last time I checked my history books, it was Israel who is occupying palestinian lands, and have boxed them into hell holes called Gaza and West Bank. It is Israel who has the 4th largest Army in the world, and is backed by the world most powerful Nation on earth. So who actually has the upper hand to make peace in this conflict, is it Israel or the Palestinians? Abeg educate us!
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Horus(m): 4:52am On Nov 16, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGiqd1MrLOI

'Good timing for Israel 'monopoly of force' in Gaza'
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Caseless: 5:11am On Nov 16, 2012
hotwax:

When prophet dauda A̶̲̥̅​.k.A̶̲̥̅​ king David found Jerusalem. There was no language called "arabic" then.
Arab is A̶̲̥̅​ modern days language formed from aramaic.

Anabi dauda is A̶̲̥̅​ jew. He spoke hebrew throughout his life. How come jews rename Jerusalem again.

Muslims are fraudsters!
how much differnce does aramaic have with arabic? Arab a modern day language? What happened to decendant of ishmeal and jacob... I heard jacob and ishmeal were from thesame father....and isrealites and the arabs came from this men. How come ur post did not correate?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by sleekdot(m): 5:32am On Nov 16, 2012
Maple,

Please who was Palestines president pre 1947
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 16, 2012
^^^

Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Swaziland, Morocco are nations with no Presidents, so I dont think you've made any point.

BTW, check a dictionary's definition of a "Nation" , perhaps you may reconsider your question. My understanding as to what constitutes a Nation is not a shallow one.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by sleekdot(m): 6:12am On Nov 16, 2012
^^^ Those countries have a leader currently in form of a king

Who was the Palestinian leader pre 1945

What Nation are you talking about? like Cherokee nation, Igbo Nation , Yoruba nation
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 16, 2012
^^^
Yes if you may, like Cherokee and Yoruba nations ; because they didnt refer to their leaders as Presidents and Kings does not make them less of a nation to you, does it?

Palestine was ruled by the Ottoman Caliphs from 1516 until 1920, then It fell under British rule until 1947. Some of Pre 1947 Palestinian leaders were as follows:

Any more questions?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by sleekdot(m): 6:45am On Nov 16, 2012
The British rule ended in 1947, Who was the Palestine leader in 1949
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 16, 2012
Maple:
Whether Palestine existed as a nation or not is unimportant. What is important is, there were/are people living in the geographical region called Palestine.

this is senseless and a flaky way of saying what we all knew... there really was NOTHING like an independent arab palestinian nation prior to 1948. To compare it to the American indians is even sillier. The American indians were an independent nation (most of which still exit today with their identity intact) more than 400 yrs ago. The palestinians claim to have had an independent nation as early as 60 yrs ago... we had radios, cameras and videos then... where is the evidence?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 16, 2012
Maple: ^^^

Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Swaziland, Morocco are nations with no Presidents, so I dont think you've made any point.

BTW, check a dictionary's definition of a "Nation" , perhaps you may reconsider your question. My understanding as to what constitutes a Nation is not a shallow one.

Senseless. He's point is very valid. We know who the king of saudiarabia was in 1949, who was the president, prime minister or king of palestine in 1947? Stop trying to dance around the fact that YOU know you are being dishonest.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 16, 2012
Yes if you may, like Cherokee and Yoruba nations ; because they didnt refer to their leaders as Presidents and Kings does not make them less of a nation to you, does it?

Palestine was ruled by the Ottoman Caliphs from 1516 until 1920, then It fell under British rule until 1947.

Any more questions?

1. Cherokee nation, yoruba nation... that is a silly copout because as at 60 yrs ago, pretty much most nations now had recognized nation states with boundaries. Why was this solely different for the "palestinians"?

2. In your second statement you completely contradict yourself... palestinians were ruled by Ottoman Caliphs until 1920 then suddenly chose not to have a recognized leader or nation state of any note after 1921?
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by guzhuil: 6:57am On Nov 16, 2012
Here you can see the most fashion cheapest and lovable clothing, our clothing has been sold to all over the world.Loved by the customer. Why not action.Welcome come to visit our site http://www.shoppingwant.com get your favorite products.
http://www.shoppingwant.com/2012-real-fox-fur-collar-womens-long-coat-clothes_p2157.html
davidylan:

1. Cherokee nation, yoruba nation... that is a silly copout because as at 60 yrs ago, pretty much most nations now had recognized nation states with boundaries. Why was this solely different for the "palestinians"?

2. In your second statement you completely contradict yourself... palestinians were ruled by Ottoman Caliphs until 1920 then suddenly chose not to have a recognized leader or nation state of any note after 1921?
Here you can see the most fashion cheapest and lovable clothing, our clothing has been sold to all over the world.Loved by the customer. Why not action.Welcome come to visit our site http://www.shoppingwant.com get your favorite products.
http://www.shoppingwant.com/2012-real-fox-fur-collar-womens-long-coat-clothes_p2157.html
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 16, 2012

Palestine was ruled by the Ottoman Caliphs from 1516 until 1920, then It fell under British rule until 1947.

Any more questions?

What is most interesting about this verbiage above is that... if indeed the palestinian arabs existed as a people under the ottomans from 1516, why exactly were virtually all their rulers from 1948 and below all citizens of completely different countries? undecided Isnt it funny that Haj Amin Al-Husseini considered himself a southern Syrian citizen (even though he was born in Jerusalem) up until French-Syrian war?
Why exactly were Yassar Arafat and Abu Mazen Egyptian born and bred by egyptian parents? the palestinians could not find a single person from "palestine" to rule over them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Charly Boy Vows To Divorce Wife If Kamala Harris Loses US Presidential Election / Russian Scientists Condemn Ukraine Invasion / 5 Things That Determined Liz Truss’ Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.