Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,649 members, 7,844,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

thanx for yr opinion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / thanx for yr opinion (3263 Views)

Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number / Rich Nigerian Girls Do U Pay For Yr Dates Etc? / Thanx A Bunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: thanx for yr opinion by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! At least I have a mother unlike u d product of animal surrogacy. Tua!! *spits on d virus spreading animal*

lwkmd...buwahaahaahhahahahaha...chei!!!...omo see brutality

@op, this thread you created is one of the reasons you see some guys bashing women.
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
fresh_dude: #Just seeing this#
Abeg just leave am, she's obviously realised she's in the wrong environment for her stunts. No time for skanks abeg.
Yea! No time for disease spreading over baked salamis. grin grin grin grin
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na... Come on! Dis prostishawo na one f00l wey oyinbo dey fawk on credit.
loool!! e don do, pity the chick biko.
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
ItsModella:
Ok.. embarassed
Re: thanx for yr opinion by EzePromoe: 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yea! No time for disease spreading over baked salamis. grin grin grin grin
Come on, Bado, you finished him/her there. grin
Re: thanx for yr opinion by EzePromoe: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
Okontami: Yea ,Idowu am so impressed. Please tell them. All these you are fuc*king me, you have to give me money is out of fashion. If you want to do real ashawo, please get out at night , we will still patronize you, stop acting big girl and be begging .
Which hole this one from come out? shocked
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Which hole this one from come out? shocked
grin grin grin
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
Okontami: Yea ,Idowu am so impressed. Please tell them. All these you are fuc*king me, you have to give me money is out of fashion. If you want to do real ashawo, please get out at night , we will still patronize you, stop acting big girl and be begging .
ENDORSED!!!
Re: thanx for yr opinion by EzePromoe: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
Okontami: Thunder fire your toto,OMO ALE na me you dey talk to like that. Please, I detest insult from any one.Please, mind your self before I command all the boys for your street to dey slap you for yansh.
See yeye, everything na woman for your eye or you think say everybody na homo like you.
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
My bruda, no mind dem o! Am pretty sure d posters family tradition is d main reason we have d word prostituteeee in d dictionary.
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Okontami: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
Eze Promoe:
See yeye, everything na woman for your eye or you think say everybody na homo like you.
Ok, guy.. I dont trade words. You dont know me. Please mind how you address people. I dont do personal attacks. Please, let us keep it low.
Re: thanx for yr opinion by EzePromoe: 1:41am On Nov 16, 2012
Okontami: Ok, guy.. I dont trade words. You dont know me. Please mind how you address people. I dont do personal attacks. Please, let us keep it low.
Oh, i'm so sorry. It's now i saw the meaning of what you wrote, i misunderstood it to be you're talking to Idowu.
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Coldfaya(m): 2:07am On Nov 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ewo! See dis ewu o! Dumbb fawk! U don't expect him to pay u back, so y d fuss about benefits? undecided undecided Listen u Fawck on credit asewo, stop d bullshyting hefer! U no u were busy hoping for returns d day he layed ur broke azz in a 69 position.Hahahhahaha!!!! U gat d rod but not d money biatch!!! Deal wiv it.Ode!!

Na wa ooo. Idowu 'hav vexxxed'. Sorry 4 d mammy small abeg. Na suggestion she seek no b insult.
@OP close ur stadium mk we see if d level go fall out or not. cheesy
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 16, 2012
The Op is not only an ash.awo but a very dumb one. Why shud he buy ur furniture. Beta go and find work. So becos u guys av sex he must start feeding u. His he ur fada or what. The funny thing is after a few months if the guy finally agrees to treat her like a prostashawo that she is she will cme to NL and complain that the man doesn't love her or is cheating on her. Ow won't he when ur behavior is like that of a dumb asha.wo. Some Nigerian girls sha. U dnt even av self esteem. If u want to be asha.wo be asha.wo and if u want to be in normal sexual or romantic relationship be in it. Stop confusing urself. Fo.olish girl.
Re: thanx for yr opinion by jmoore(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2012
Can he say that you are lazy? @op
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
[quote author=ItsModella]

grin
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
12 inches!:
The Op is not only an ash.awo but a very dumb one. Why shud he buy ur furniture. Beta go and find work. So becos u guys av sex he must start feeding u. His he ur fada or what. The funny thing is after a few months if the guy finally agrees to treat her like a prostashawo that she is she will cme to NL and complain that the man doesn't love her or is cheating on her. Ow won't he when ur behavior is like that of a dumb asha.wo. Some Nigerian girls sha. U dnt even av self esteem. If u want to be asha.wo be asha.wo and if u want to be in normal sexual or romantic relationship be in it. Stop confusing urself. Fo.olish girl.

shut the Bleep up and try to vomit usefull idea for me, you fool amongst fools. even if my way of thinking is wrong is is this how you bastards should handle my complain? idiots you better start thinking of some usefull advise wey i go follow
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
grin
Eze Promoe:
Jaybee, shut your mouth. You mean you open a Nairaland account, just to put this rubbish thread. I know you're a man. I know your original account so stop deceiving yourself. See as you dey run mouth. I hate you very much! Taa! I reto go, tufia. Onye akwunakwuna! angry And stop blaming your misery on Idowu, no be she browse your website, na you give am as collateral tongue See as man pikin chop free thing, the best thing wey the mumu fit do na to come open thread for Nairaland to spew rubbish.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i too dey like this room, body dey hot people here na wa oooo
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
Cold faya:

Na wa ooo. Idowu 'hav vexxxed'. Sorry 4 d mammy small abeg. Na suggestion she seek no b insult.
@OP close ur stadium mk we see if d level go fall out or not. cheesy

i beg dey live this koro babe as e ass dey leak na so e go dey vomit rubish but the first thing first i go seal your leaking ass hole. and you better thinking of some useful ideas and stop all this nonsense, : she goat mitchwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
Idowuogbo: Lets go dia mehn! U must take! Dat mouth diarrhoea wey dey worry u must wipe today. She-nkita!!!

i beg dey go koro babe as u ass dey leak na so u go dey vomit rubish but first thing first i go seal your leaking ass hole, so you go get space to think of some useful ideas and stop all this yabayaba
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2012
Idowuogbo: Hahahhahaha!!! Barawo! Ajibole!! So bcus u opened ur stadium, in return u expect d sharp dude to buy u furnitures? Madam! U got punked!! Close ur legs and learn to be independent. D only benefit u both entitled 2 in dis relationship is sex. So go buy ur damn furnitures urself. Ole!!!

i beg dey go koro babe "you hurt to know better" if na juju advise i dey ask you go fit show me road, listen! as you ass dey leak na so you go dey vomit rubish but the first thing first i go seal your leaking ass hole. so you go get space to think of some useful ideas and stop all this yabayaba she goat grow up
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2012
12 inches!:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hey wooooooo see another currupt spring here ooooo... gosh! ok my question to you is, If say na you wear the shoe watin you go do? honestly tell me and go back and read the lines well, and make sure you come back here with reasonable advises, we are here to learn
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2012
Jaybee79:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hey wooooooo see another currupt spring here ooooo... gosh! ok my question to you is, If say na you wear the shoe watin you go do? honestly tell me and go back and read the lines well, and make sure you come back here with reasonable advises, we are here to learn

Omg!!!! Shyteee!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

*grabs bulletproof*

1 Like

Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2012
jmoore: Can he say that you are lazy? @op
my dear since i never ask him i dont think he feels that, but my qst here is how to ask this man to help me since we just meet, and i dont want him to runaway thinking is money love. "friends with benefit" is what we are no commitment just haveing fun and takecare of eachother, and i know in the future i can have from him, but i need this help how to bring it to him i dont know and am here asking for opinions but i get bullshits from fans
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
Jaybee79: my dear since i never ask him i dont think he feels that, but my qst here is how to ask this man to help me since we just meet, and i dont want him to runaway thinking is money love. "friends with benefit" is what we are no commitment just haveing fun and takecare of eachother, and i know in the future i can have from him, but i need this help how to bring it to him i dont know and am here asking for opinions but i get bullshits from fans

Damnnnn!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

School dropout! I feel ur pain.
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Omg!!!! Shyteee!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

*grabs bulletproof*
grin grin grin grin i always use condom even the dude cares for condoms, but i like that its an honest advise, thank you idiot
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
Jaybee79:

i beg dey go koro babe "you hurt to know better" if na juju advise i dey ask you go fit show me road, listen! as you ass dey leak na so you go dey vomit rubish but the first thing first i go seal your leaking ass hole. so you go get space to think of some useful ideas and stop all this yabayaba she goat grow up

Y me na! Y me cry cry cry
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Idowuogbo(f): 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
Jaybee79: grin grin grin grin i always use condom even the dude cares for condoms, but i like that its an honest advise, thank you idiot
Are u typing monkey language? Wtf!

1 Like

Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Damnnnn!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

School dropout! I feel ur pain.

grin grin grin grin Juicy pussy i am not lol, and i dont think its neccessary to go deep into that, so shut da fokkup and reason with me
Re: thanx for yr opinion by Jaybee79: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Are u typing monkey language? Wtf!

if you dont get your fat ass from here i will use my monkey tale to weap you out, grin grin grin grin grin grin she goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Advice Her / Girls With Funny Moniker / Shocking S E X, See The Photos Two Young University Couple Shared Online Just N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.