Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number (3664 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Guys:when Your Girlfriend Deceives You With Padded Bra(pix) / How Do U Deal With A Girlfriend That Declares You Married To Her On Her Facebook Page Without Your Consent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by onila(f): 12:25am On Jun 05, 2012
I am always nice 2 guys that approach me. Most of the time I give them my number but when they call me I ignore most of their calls. I am tired of giving out my precious cell no. Ladies how do u deal with guys when they ask for yr number
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by khukhi(f): 12:30am On Jun 05, 2012
Lol! I know exactly what you mean.! Its just so annoying isn't it! Well give them a fake number or say u can't take calls @ home cause u have a b.f or what ever.

I often suggest to take theirs instead just to move right along. gringrin
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by onila(f): 12:37am On Jun 05, 2012
that fake number thingy aint working anymore. .boys these days usually call you immediately u give them yr number 2 see if u gave them a fake number
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 05, 2012
it will definitely be rude not to. just take theirs instead and the ball falls in your court
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by onila(f): 12:42am On Jun 05, 2012
most guys wont agree. .they will ask for your number still .bcus guys know u will never call them
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 05, 2012
onila: most guys wont agree. .they will ask for your number still .bcus guys know u will never call them

still. you are old enough to decide who gets your number or not. giving him your number means you're definitely leading him on.
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Odunnu: 1:14am On Jun 05, 2012
I use a call filter app.
Istly, I blacklisted all numbers not saved then I removed it and blacklist on individual basis
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Dgunnerz(m): 1:17am On Jun 05, 2012
OP,c̶̲̥̅̊
ǡƞ I have your number($)?
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by onila(f): 1:17am On Jun 05, 2012
Odunnu: I use a call filter app.
Istly, I blacklisted all numbers not saved then I removed it and blacklist on individual basis

oh interesting
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Flashaldrin(m): 1:34am On Jun 05, 2012
i will simply hide my number and call tongue tongue
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by kilokeys(m): 2:29am On Jun 05, 2012
Girls, giv out ur emails. What's d worst that can happen besides a req. On facebook? At least its less intimate. Ur phone does nt hv to beep grin. givin out ur email add takes a shorter time than calling out ur phone numbers anyway.
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by xtenxive(m): 3:19am On Jun 05, 2012

Babe, you must be very smart.................quite interesting to know this.
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 05, 2012
It is dumb, lame, ediotic, stupiddd and childish to give out your # when you ain't ready to pick his calls or speak to him.
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Mynd44: 3:26am On Jun 05, 2012
xtenxive:

Babe, you must be very smart.................quite interesting to know this.
Try another pick up line bro. That ain't working anymore
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 05, 2012
xtenxive:

quite interesting to know this.

You are clueless about this because you live in an uncivilized country
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
Try another pick up line bro. That ain't working anymore

Spurs grin
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Mynd44: 3:35am On Jun 05, 2012
REALITY101:

Spurs grin
Lakers
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 05, 2012
Mynd_44:
Lakers

undecided
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Odunnu: 5:38am On Jun 05, 2012
REALITY101: It is dumb, lame, ediotic, stupiddd and childish to give out your # when you ain't ready to pick his calls or speak to him.
Desperate situations call for desperate measures. Its not childish at all
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by lepasharon(f): 6:16am On Jun 05, 2012
just tell him that u r gay simples.
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by fubbyy(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2012
lepasharon: just tell him that u r gay simples.

And tomorrow if he tells another guy whom is interested in you that you are gay,what will you do? Get mad at him?
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 05, 2012

so much just to avoid a call. what's the biggie in saying "I'm not interested"
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by AmakaG29(f): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2012
I say "No, I don't think that would be a good idea." and smile and walk away... If you keep it friendly and casual they usually get too offended. Sometimes, I say "Why would you ruin the moment we are have by exchanging numbers? Let's just enjoy now" Wit and humor go further than malice. I'm too old for fake numbers, too old to have someone blowing up my phone, and if I actually like him, he'll get it(with a little effort).
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Mynd44: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2012
Is saying no that difficult these days?
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2012
Mynd_44: Is saying no that difficult these days?

I was wondering the same thing
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by slimyem: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2012
if i aint giving you my number,i aint!
No amount of pestering can make me..and i don't have to give you a reason for not!
On the other hand..at time what i want to play wicked,i just give you my brother's number.cheesycheesy
if you try flash it,i just tell u its ringing in my bag..and that i'd save it later..tonguetonguetongue
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Expertz(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2012
why not giving ur number, that is not a mature thinking[i][/i]
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by delkuf(m): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2012
Expertz help me ask them
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by djeezy(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2012
Some girls will say "sorry i don't have a phone". This is so annoying expecially when her phone rings forthwith and she's trying so hard to cover up...
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Nayah(f): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2012
Onila good morning...if I don't want to give it I'll tell him quietly, I'm not interested
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Exponental(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2012
I'm a guy though, hope it wont be used against me if I advice u? gringringrin
Re: Ladies How Do U Deal With Guys When They Always Ask For Yr Number by Nayah(f): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2012
Exponental: I'm a guy though, hope it wont be used against me if I advice u? gringringrin
??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Anti-Corruption Video" made by a nairalander / Lalasticlala Steps Out In "Style" (Photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.