Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

[C++ Open Source] Relax! ( File Management Tool) - Programming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / [C++ Open Source] Relax! ( File Management Tool) (15046 Views)

My New C# Open Source App Prevents Laptop Background Data Consumption On Windows / [b]Any body with a simple understanding of open source?[/b] / Creating An Open-source Java Web Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [C++ Open Source] Relax! ( File Management Tool) by worldbest(m): 10:29am On Jan 20, 2013
@lordZOUGA nice job bro. You are inspiring me.
Re: [C++ Open Source] Relax! ( File Management Tool) by lordZOUGA(m): 10:42am On Jan 20, 2013
worldbest: @lordZOUGA nice job bro. You are inspiring me.
okay... Well, stay inspired. What happened to Sage OS?
Re: [C++ Open Source] Relax! ( File Management Tool) by worldbest(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
lordZOUGA:
okay... Well, stay inspired. What happened to Sage OS?

Sadly, I stopped development. I felt there wasn't any innovation in that project. An "OS" that runs on a browser isn't really an OS, its just another glorified browser extension with lots of features. It would be difficult to get developers to develop apps for such an OS when they already have their apps on the chrome/firefox store.
Re: [C++ Open Source] Relax! ( File Management Tool) by lordZOUGA(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
worldbest:

Sadly, I stopped development. I felt there wasn't any innovation in that project. An "OS" that runs on a browser isn't really an OS, its just another glorified browser extension with lots of features. It would be difficult to get developers to develop apps for such an OS when they already have their apps on the chrome/firefox store.
okay. You are quite right
Re: [C++ Open Source] Relax! ( File Management Tool) by xterra2(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
worldbest:

I was sad when you stopped, i liked the project
Re: [C++ Open Source] Relax! ( File Management Tool) by worldbest(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
xterra2:

I was sad when you stopped, i liked the project

I am really sorry I stopped. I was really passionate about it but the future of that app didn't look good.
Re: [C++ Open Source] Relax! ( File Management Tool) by lordZOUGA(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
update?
extended the plugin.... you can now refresh a folder with Relax! without adding the folder to relax
Relax can now UNDO and REDO file transfers
Re: [C++ Open Source] Relax! ( File Management Tool) by lordZOUGA(m): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
moving over to windows..
Re: [C++ Open Source] Relax! ( File Management Tool) by kambo(m): 12:41am On Jun 13, 2013
dyu know of any cpp compiler for windows that wont produce bloated codes?!
and is quite consistent.(would like to build this source on windows)
pulled the source from github but with java the generated class files would be
a roughly the same size as the source files. with mingw it runs into megabytes for simple small class files!! wonder how it is on linux!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coders, How Long Do Your Laptop Batteries Last? / Java Programming Vs Networking: Which Is More Profitable In Nigeria? / Are Programmers Born Or Made?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.