Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

What's The Remedy For Loneliness? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Remedy For Loneliness? (6642 Views)

Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) / Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 08, 2008
debosky:

grin grin grin

Toyin na wa for you sef! so you think a car can cure loneliness? undecided

I have the solution - take a big hammer and smash three of your fingers, you'll need to be in hospital so you'll have hot and sexy female/male (depending on your preference wink) nurses for company grin grin grin

na wa o. . . .even with a different "LOOK", they stalk me. all this paparazzi, damn, am so popular!! **shouts** plz o,NO CAMERAS!!!!! NO AUTOGRAPH!!!!

so deboland, that's what you do eh? i thought busta forgave you, but obviously not, now you have to depend on them nurses. . .she's harsh o embarassed grin grin grin

Sweet T:

@Debosky

Omo Ibo, how would you know a remedy for loneliness when you've been lonely all your life.

abi o. , help me ask am o
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by TheSly: 12:17am On Feb 08, 2008
DSTV cool
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by debosky(m): 12:19am On Feb 08, 2008
Sharrap Toyin tongue

Busta is keeping me warm and toasty at night, so stop hating and start appreciating wink

Yoruba boy aka Bitter T, go and jump off a cliff tongue I know your lonely depressing life is getting to you. I am never lonely when teletubbies like Toyin are nearby grin grin tongue
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 08, 2008
debosky:

I am never lonely when teletubbies like BUSTA are nearby grin grin tongue
Now how dare you call busta a teletubby. . .? angry angry
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by SweetT1: 12:28am On Feb 08, 2008
@debosky

When debosky was born, his mama put the "Do not disturb sign on the door" and left him there for years. he was fed with a long spoon.
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 08, 2008
Sweet T:

@debosky

When debosky was born, his mama put the "Do not disturb sign on the door" and left him there for years. he was fed with a long spoon.
haba, that's harsh na undecided
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by SweetT1: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2008
@Morenike

Debosky is harsh, Omo ibo is heartless. I love him though.
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by debosky(m): 12:41am On Feb 08, 2008
lol! I love you too mate, even though you wowo tongue

stop changing my posts morenike! angry

You're the teletubby not my cute and sexy Busta tongue.

Another suggestion to cure loneliness. . .go out on your street shouting that you have 1million naira under your bed, I can assure you that armed robbers will visit and keep you company tonight grin
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by Rebellious(f): 12:45am On Feb 08, 2008
Debo dear, you're so funny. Sorry I can't get on YIM. . .I've forgotten my password so Imma have to try again and again.
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 08, 2008
debosky:

Another suggestion to cure loneliness. . .go out on your street shouting that you have 1million naira under your bed, I can assure you that armed robbers will visit and keep you company tonight grin

eyah, i knew you've benn wanting to get inside my bedroom. . . . eyah, but i must reject you o.

debosky:

stop changing my posts morenike! angry

haaa!!! debo? me? shocked you modified your post but since i inserted your quote and you know Busta will see it, you decided to frame me? debo? ko da o, that's not cool, man!! not cool angry
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by debosky(m): 12:49am On Feb 08, 2008
morenike09:

eyah, i knew you've benn wanting to get inside my bedroom. . . . eyah, but i must reject you o.

haaa!!! debo? me? shocked you modified your post but since i inserted your quote and you know Busta will see it, you decided to frame me? debo? ko da o, that's not cool, man!! not cool angry

you scheming little &^#$% angry tongue twisting my words to cause problems in my home. sad

I need to get inside your bedroom and teach you some manners tongue Imma report you to the Ekiti association for discipline
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 08, 2008
debosky:

twisting my words to cause problems in my home. sad

I need to get inside your bedroom and teach you some manners tongue

did your words just not mess up your home? eh? debo? shocked wetin you wan do in my bedroom for? hmmmm, koda o. . . . is the excuse you gave Busta when she caught you with your pants down in [b]hotfunmi'[/b]s room? shocked yea, it was published in the Cheater of the Month Tribune. your name was #1 on the list
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by debosky(m): 12:59am On Feb 08, 2008
hotfunmi is a nurse, I was getting my flu shot thats all tongue

Busta and I are good, nothing can break us apart. cool

Go find yourself a man and stop trying to seduce me with your low cut tops! tongue

(1) (2) (3)

Nothing / He Farts Too Much / The 16 DEADLY Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.