Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,447 members, 7,823,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not (2834 Views)

If God Is Good And He Created EVERYTHING, Where Did Evil/bad Come From? / If God Is Omnipotent, Can He... / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
greatgenius: i perfectly do. You seem not to understand the concepts and thus your inability or unwillingness to understand me. You are not in a higher consciousness yet and as such we keep running in circles and to be honest its getting frustrating.
lol you seem to have a linear and one track mind. you are not using your imagination at all(one of your greatest gift i might say).i have answered this question numerous times but you seem not to get it because every time you hear me say light all you see and imagine with your one track mind is the inanimate physical light. but once you begin to grasp that everything and all things in their basic nature and essence are light you will start to understand. Are we not light beings? do we not experience love, hate, fear, happiness,goodness, darkness etc etc? Is God not a light being?
lol i have been at the core of the truth all along but you are making progress so i am glad.
@bolded walaa that's exactly what im saying. Thats why those who dont understand call it a contradiction. some call it divine dilemma i called divine dichotomy.
but once you understand that
1. God is everything and in everything
2.God is all there is
3.There is only One God
you begin to put all the pieces together. for instance for there to be a just God and an unjust God presupposes two Gods. but the truth is there is only one God and he/she/it is all things in the universe.

yes his true nature is just,love, light etc(the highest side of the polarity)because light,love etc will always fill the darkness,hate etc and obliterate it.but he is all things. @bolded of course. we are doing it all the time. To be holy is to be perfect in goodness, love and righteousness. it is to be complete. it is to be Whole. when you are being whole you are being God. why the bible says God is whole-ly(" for the Lord our God is Holy"-whole-ly.)

likewise when you are not being Godly you are being un-whole-ly(unholy). that is you are being less than yourself which is to be God completely in the flesh. Jesus was whole-ly(holy) because he was being exactly who he is,God in the flesh. jesus came to show you the way to whole-ly-ness(God). he said ""I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me". in other words you don't get to self-realization or God without being whole like he was.

he came to remind you of who you really are. When you are being whole-ly(GOD) there is nothing you cannot do. everything you do is effortless and miraculous.
hatred, cruelty, evil etc are all unholy.

Bros, this post is deep! I enjoyed it. It's quiet interesting! Keep dropping, I'm following!!
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 12:47am On Nov 24, 2012
Reyginus: I've exhausted patience. Since we cannot agree, it's better we move on.
no problem and thanks for the discussion. we couldn't agree because you couldn't understand but don't worry you would get there one day when you are ready.
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 12:51am On Nov 24, 2012
seriallink:

Bros, this post is deep! I enjoyed it. It's quiet interesting! Keep dropping, I'm following!!
Thanks im glad i was of help. actually let me rephrase we are glad we were of help.( me and reqginus..he asked i answered)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wasted Years In Brotherhood Of Cross And Star / I Will Never Worship Jesus Christ / Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.