Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,009 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed (12469 Views)

El Rufai Accuses JTF Of Killing Gen Mohammed Shuwa / Major General Mohammed Shuwa Shot Dead, By Gun Men! / Boko Haram: NSA Dasuki Adopts New Tactics, Meets Shuwa, Abba Kyari, Ciroma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
JTF in maiduguri, kills top boko haram commander responsible for assassination of Gen Mohammed Shuwa.

Its live on ait.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
How do they know he's the one?

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by TheMan3: 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
hmmm
Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by Osama10(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
Richfella: How do they know he's the one?

I wonder oh.
Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by nneh1(f): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
Hope his not my man friend?
Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by DAY12(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2012
nneh1: Hope his not my man friend?

Na him, so what? angry

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by manny4life(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2012

Do they have to share their intelligence with the public? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by DANILSA(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
nneh1: Hope his not my man friend?
NA HIM NAA, ABU-MUTUA, REMAIN ABU-KWUDI grin cheesy grin
Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
i'm beginning to believe EL rufai's 'conspiracy' that the JTF were responsible for general shuwa's death. If the JTF wanted to exonerate themselves of El rufai's theory, they should have produced the assassin alive and not dead. I smell a rat.

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by Agbesky: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
hmmmmmmm...we are sick and tired of this news....when will it end?
Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by Pakavy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
manny4life:

Do they have to share their intelligence with the public? shocked shocked shocked shocked
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by mangbede: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
wow...so JTF knew d killer?
Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by DANILSA(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
INNO18: i'm beginning to believe EL rufai's 'conspiracy' that the JTF were responsible for general shuwa's death. If the JTF wanted to exonerate themselves of El rufai's theory, they should have produced the assassin alive and not dead. I smell a rat.
U GO SOON SMELL CAT

1 Like

Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by EmmaTay(m): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2012
gooooood
Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by Iaz93: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
INNO18: i'm beginning to believe EL rufai's 'conspiracy' that the JTF were responsible for general shuwa's death. If the JTF wanted to exonerate themselves of El rufai's theory, they should have produced the assassin alive and not dead. I smell a rat.
me too...big bush rat
Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by Pakavy(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
manny4life:

[/color][color=#000099]
hav u eva heard of d word intelligence?
Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by Agbesky: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
hmmmmm.....we are sick and tired of this same news.....when will it end?
Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by lacasa: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
Bullshit!!

Boko publicly stated They didn't kill the General.

JtF r acting guilty, they are tryin to hide something

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by cheddarking(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
How are we sure this is not a cover up?

This guy could have been 'silenced'

1 Like

Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by otokx(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
What can we say?
Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by omicron(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
exactly!
Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by Ganys: 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
smh...JTF Chicken are coming Home to Roast....
Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
I thought Boko Haram denied being responsible for General Shuwa's assassination?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by tomzman: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
Abi!
Re: Alleged Killer Of General Shuwa Killed by bola4dprec(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
U.S will soon hide under amnesty international and make some recommendations and false report against JTF

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APGA Threatened To Declare Okorocha's Seat Vacant / New 100 Naira Note Designed And Ready For Circulation In Nigeria / Abuja's Poor Lighting: What Buhari, Bello, FCTA Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.