Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Is There Something Wrong With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Something Wrong With Me? (1296 Views)

Is This Abnormal? Is Something Wrong With Me? Pls I Need Your Advise. / ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? / Is Something Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Something Wrong With Me? by MaisseD(f): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
1 recently met a secondary mate of mine. He took me for dinner and asked me out afterwards,despite d fact I told him I av a boyfrnd. We decided to remain friends, but We saw each other everyday,played and talked and I got really fond of him. On the other hand,My rltnshp wit my bf canot even be considered a rltnshp,because we hardly see,talk or chat. The issue is,dis my second skl mate wants us to get intimate(we kiss sometimes,but he wnts us to take it further) and I keep resisting him,although I want to get intimate wit him. I also can't seem to get intimate wit my boyfriend too(we don't kiss@ all). Is there something wrong with me?because am not a virgin. Wat can I do to keep this guy with me,cos I really do like him.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by greyce: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
simple....FOLLOW UR HEART cool
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by candieangel12(f): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
Break up wit ur bf and dat ur secondary school mate
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
break up with your boyfriend and start dating that guy, i'm sure he will make you much more happy than you are now with your boyfriend.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by MaisseD(f): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
But I av a constant fear dat dis guy might just be after sex,and if he gets it,he will leave. And moreso,he has stopped being caring.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by omotola1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
MaisseD: But I av a constant fear dat dis guy might just be after sex,and if he gets it,he will leave. And moreso, he has stopped being caring.
Why has he stopped being caring?
Is it because u didn‘t allow him sex you?
If yes, that means he is just after sex.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by ralfo85(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
Do your boyfriend and you live in the same city?
With what you are saying
"but We saw each other everyday,played and talked and I got really fond of him"
That seems not to be the case
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by MaisseD(f): 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
ralfo85: Do your boyfriend and you live in the same city?
With what you are saying
"but We saw each other everyday,played and talked and I got really fond of him"
That seems not to be the case
I dnt seem to undrstnd ur point. However,my boyfrnd and I live in the same city,and we hardly see. Its my old skl mate I see most of d time.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by ralfo85(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
then dats weird. Its clear you are not in a relationship with your "boyfriend" in name. So why not do the right thing and make that clear to him. Don't decieve yourself / thatas my 1 kobo
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by tashanja(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
Dump both, since neither care enough about you.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by Theben(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2012
tashanja: Dump both, since neither care enough about you.

Are you serious You think it's that easy? Dunno why people find it difficult to think before typing. If you were in her shoes, would you have dumped the both of them and start from sqare one?

She met her boyfriend whom i'm sure she fell in love with but later fell out of love with him just because she met an old school mate who is better in the game of love,

op, follow your heart o, if you think you no longer love your bf, then go for your old school mate.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by yamakuza: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
MaisseD: 1 recently met a secondary mate of mine. He took me for dinner and asked me out afterwards,despite d fact I told him I av a boyfrnd. We decided to remain friends, but We saw each other everyday,played and talked and I got really fond of him. On the other hand,My rltnshp wit my bf canot even be considered a rltnshp,because we hardly see,talk or chat.

heres maybe why:

... I promised to make love to him d next day so we could move forward,but d next day came and I couldn't do it. Disapointmnt was written all over him,and he stopped being caring all of a sudden.

The issue is,dis my second skl mate wants us to get intimate(we kiss sometimes,but he wnts us to take it further) and I keep resisting him,although I want to get intimate wit him. I also can't seem to get intimate wit my boyfriend too(we don't kiss@ all).

when the time comes to get down, you'll freeze.

Is there something wrong with me?because am not a virgin. Wat can I do to keep this guy with me,cos I really do like him.

yes, you need to see a psychologist.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by bennieman: 6:07am On Nov 17, 2012
MaisseD: 1 recently met a secondary mate of mine. He took me for dinner and asked me out afterwards,despite d fact I told him I av a boyfrnd. We decided to remain friends, but We saw each other everyday,played and talked and I got really fond of him. On the other hand,My rltnshp wit my bf canot even be considered a rltnshp,because we hardly see,talk or chat. The issue is,dis my second skl mate wants us to get intimate(we kiss sometimes,but he wnts us to take it further) and I keep resisting him,although I want to get intimate wit him. I also can't seem to get intimate wit my boyfriend too(we don't kiss@ all). Is there something wrong with me?because am not a virgin. Wat can I do to keep this guy with me,cos I really do like him.

Break up with ur BF and sec sch friend and follow me to show you the path. Just kidding. U know them both and the one that best suites you. The guy's countenance changing because of your resistance doesn't mean he does not care. It may just be frustration of not getting *ASARO* to eat and thats normal for a guy. Study both and follow ur heart girl...
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by Mynd44: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2012
Break up with the both of the jorh. But first, see if you can salvage things with you present. The new guy only wants sèx and you should let him go
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by Andrew3(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2012
The world has gone geo-synthetic angry angry angry angry
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by Lovetinz(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Barbarian at the gate.
Your bush is about to be set on fire.

Your new friend is a player.
Dont trust me o.
Update me in Six months.
Re: Is There Something Wrong With Me? by Exponental(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
Catch ur fun if u want n marry if it comes.......must he marry u? Must all relationship end in marriage?
Just dont break with d 1st guy, he sure pass d 2nd sha.

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer Ladies To Dress Indecently / I Don't Drink Alcohol But She Does. / Which City Has The Highest Numbers Of RUNZ Girls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.