Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET (1278 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / I'll Neva Forgive Myself For Loosin My Wallet Sometimes I Just Hate My Life. / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by Manweysabi(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hooked up with this girl couple of days ago. I thought i've found HER. But i realised that each time we see each other, she go wan kill me with demands and complains. And she's a born again fah!
Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by candieangel12(f): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
Okay and what is the issue? If she is only in it for your wallet then kick her a$$ to the curb or do you want to stay and play the role of a mugu? Your decision bro.
Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by omotola1(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
Manweysabi: Hooked up with this girl couple of days ago. I thought i've found HER. But i realised that each time we see each other, she go wan kill me with demands and complains. And she's a born again fah!
What has born again got to do with placing financial demands on u?
And what can we do for u pls?
Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by Lawconfessor(f): 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
candieangel12: Okay and what is the issue? If she is only in it for your wallet then kick her a$$ to the curb or do you want to stay and play the role of a mugu? Your decision bro.

I concur with U on dis dear

1 Like

Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by Manweysabi(m): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
*dusted my shoes and ran**
Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by Lawconfessor(f): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2012
Manweysabi: *dusted my shoes and ran**

But @op, ur name strikes me like one wey knws all......U for don knw wetin U for do b4. LoL
Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by Manweysabi(m): 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
Law-confessor:

But @op, ur name strikes me like one wey knws all......U for don knw wetin U for do b4. LoL
no mind that name o! e been dey like dejavu wen we met, though. *eyes cleared now*
Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by Teejayphillip(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
Manweysabi: Hooked up with this girl couple of days ago. I thought i've found HER. But i realised that each time we see each other, she go wan kill me with demands and complains. And she's a born again fah!

Nawah 4 u sef,u jus met sumone some couple of days,and 4 ur mind u've seen ur kinda woman? I nor no why sum dude dey fall our hand 4 hia... Y she no go dey demand frm u,when d babe don c d kai MUMU wey u b... U neva c anytin sef,she go demand 4 ur head n Dick sumday 4 NKWOBI.

Even self,U go stil go empty ur bank account for her.... SMH 4 u....
Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by Manweysabi(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
Teejayphillip:

Nawah 4 u sef,u jus met sumone some couple of days,and 4 ur mind u've seen ur kinda woman? I nor no why sum dude dey fall our hand 4 hia... Y she no go dey demand frm u,when d babe don c d kai MUMU wey u b... U neva c anytin sef,she go demand 4 ur head n Dick sumday 4 NKWOBI.

Even self,U go stil go empty ur bank account for her.... SMH 4 u....
ST. Phillip, pray 4 me... Lolz
Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by 2goodbobo(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
Guy dem plant you placenta for her papa compound ne? If you aint cool with her demands, simply take a walk. Hia na wa o
Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
@op since every tin she says involves ur wallet give her de wallet let her have it na she go use her hand return am bk lol
Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by Lovetinz(m): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2012
What does she want?

Now say after me..
the BB Bold needs a new B3, U will have it in 2wks.
What colour of bags do you say I should tell my sister to bring you from Dubai nxt week.
Do u know anybody in NNPC? They are delaying my cheque.
(improvise to suit)

now, gently whisper- what colour of panties are you wearing?

get ur fill and post& post her.

Sorry I didnt ask for ur real name, does it start with JJ..? wink

1 Like

Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by dmcdad: 12:15am On Nov 17, 2012

Dey there make pant dey wear u.. Born again kor, born twice ni
Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by tpia1: 2:12am On Nov 17, 2012

do you think you dont sound s.tupid?
Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by Mynd44: 3:43am On Nov 17, 2012
And you are still with her? You are the architect of your own wahala
Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by Exponental(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2012
Keep asking her for sex (if truly she is a born again as claimed), tell her no sex, no money. She go waka..... But if she doesnt mind, she is a pretender, she can ruin u. Talk 2 ur legs!
Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by Manweysabi(m): 8:43am On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44: And you are still with her? You are the architect of your own wahala
No, i'm no longer with her... 'Told her she's too demanding, got pissed off and left, and i ranaway frm her *4ever*
Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by Manweysabi(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2012
Exponental: Keep asking her for sex (if truly she is a born again as claimed), tell her no sex, no money. She go waka..... But if she doesnt mind, she is a pretender, she can ruin u. Talk 2 ur legs!
hahahahahaha... Lolz. I don leave her with her wahala
Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by dmcdad: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2012
Manweysabi: No, i'm no longer with her... 'Told her she's too demanding, got pissed off and left, and i ranaway frm her *4ever*

Thank God for ur life bruv... **Happy**
Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by dmcdad: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2012
Exponental: Keep asking her for sex (if truly she is a born again as claimed), tell her no sex, no money. She go waka..... But if she doesnt mind, she is a pretender, she can ruin u. Talk 2 ur legs!

Lol.. Badt guy
Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by Manweysabi(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2012
tpia1:

do you think you dont sound s.tupid?
i think so, sir. But not anymore...
Re: She's So MATERIALISTIC: Anything She Says Involves My WALLET by Mynd44: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2012
Manweysabi: No, i'm no longer with her... 'Told her she's too demanding, got pissed off and left, and i ranaway frm her *4ever*
Smart guy

(1) (Reply)

My Experience. / Are You Tired Of Being Single? Then Stop Doing These Things!!! / Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.