Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 (45900 Views)

Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by otokx(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
Elueme: Stop promoting regional sentiments. Your Fashola can never be president talk less of dreaming to outsmart GEJ in charisma as a president.. Wake up and stop dreaming

don't mind the chap? did you see how GEJ took OBJ to the cleaners over the odi issue.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Novice1(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
Revolva: “I even eat two times a day, breakfast and dinner; and the food I eat is not very expensive,” President Jonathan.

Fuel queues: The president returns the question to the journalist – “I should be asking you why (licences for building of refineries are not used by owners)?” he said. “You are a journalist, you should investigate.”

Dialogue with Boko Haram: “So far, no dialogue is going on with the government and Boko Haram.” – President Jonathan

“God willing, we’ll stop stealing of our crude oil,” President Jonathan.

If these are the exact quotes, am I the only only one seeing the grammatical missiles?
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by jmaine: 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2012
otokx:

some people are just funny, donald duke that left cross river in a state of coma, wait till fashola and oshiomole finish their 2nd tenures and leave then you will see if their so called good works would stand the test of time. Donald Duke is an example of not all that glitters is gold.

Yarn me more about Don Duke . . . .Thanks
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Elueme: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
esere826:

Dude

ur just a pyschophant sha
unbriddled one at that
He's because he didn't support your lies.. You need deliverance fast. See your spiritualist
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by jmaine: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
IYA NGBALI: and so fokn what?who cares?

His opinion shouldn't be your head ache . . . .So take a walk . . . .

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Uziehot(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
I'm Gej,a.k.a. i had no shoe, a.k.a. Fresh air, a.k.a subsidy scammer, a.k.a. Mr committee, pls vote me 2015.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by greaterlove(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
A lot of people came to this forum with their minds made up, most of us are not even discussing the issues addressed, we are more like the journalists who the president kept reminding that they needed to have done some research before asking some of the questions they asked. Many have called this president names but those who have been calling him name do not even have facts to prove why he deserves to be called those names. Today jonathan has proved that he is very intelligent and he is the best president nigeria have ever had. I am really impressed by his performance. God bless Goodluck, God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by OPEYEMIAD(m): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
Super1759: [/b] that's to tell you that he isn't working alone. There are committees,group of people with him
am very sure you don't start this thread from the beginning if not dont you know that we already start drinking game before the chart

Oh Jesus! We are gonna be subjected to another pre-written and rehearsed "chat" again!

Let's have a drinking game, for every time He says "We Pray", "We hope" and "Working on it" we take a shot of vodka (Undiluted oh)
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
greaterlove: A lot of people came to this forum with their minds made up, most of us are not even discussing the issues addressed, we are more like the journalists who the president kept reminding that they needed to have done some research before asking some of the questions they asked. Many have called this president names but those who have been calling him name do not even have facts to prove why he deserves to be called those names. Today jonathan has proved that he is very intelligent and he is the best president nigeria have ever had. I am really impressed by his performance. God bless Goodluck, God bless Nigeria.
smh
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by vascey(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
ANALIST:
It's just a matter of semantics, he prefers the positive disposition of calling it wealth creation and I agree with him.

Not true. Not semantics.
You can create wealth without reducing poverty. That translates to making the rich richer. It means your policies are geared at creating wealth for the rich. GDP will increase but unemployment and low standard of living among the populace will remain the same or even worse.

Question is "what demography of the population are your policies targeted"

The rich? Wealth creation.

The poor? Poverty eradication.

Or both.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
esere826: May God bless Nigeria with presidents in the mould of Donald Duke and I

God bless u all smiley
All the glitters is not GOLD

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by mosunade(f): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
IYA NGBALI: and so fokn what?who cares?

Haba. And what does this mean? The thing pain you say him love the President? Shuo. Some people/.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Dotman01(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2012
Jonathan says he eats two times a day.
Imagine what his food budget would
be like if he eats three times a day?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by nagoma(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2012
Demdem:

Lucky u. we that sacrificed our time to watch him, ask us what we gained?

Nothing. The same Reterdeen. angry
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by sniperwolf(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
All the question asked were dumb questions. No serious questions. Jonathan should come and have a Nairaland chat here

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by osifred(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
Jonathan said he eats two times a day. Imagine what his food budget will be if he eats three times a day.
@Dr Damages

Leadership Mr president is more about getting it done than doing it
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
These people are trained to tackle and answer questions. No matter how smart you are,they will answer your questions in a biased way...@ the end of the day,u are not satisfied with their answers
I'm talking bout the. POLITICIANS

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Revolva(m): 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
greaterlove: A lot of people came to this forum with their minds made up, most of us are not even discussing the issues addressed, we are more like the journalists who the president kept reminding that they needed to have done some research before asking some of the questions they asked. Many have called this president names but those who have been calling him name do not even have facts to prove why he deserves to be called those names. Today jonathan has proved that he is very intelligent and he is the best president nigeria have ever had. I am really impressed by his performance. God bless Goodluck, God bless Nigeria.

Shut up idiot what have he done other than to add more salt to our wounds you are an slowpoke in the brain - how could you say jonathan is the best - that man is not fit to rule this nation he is only there due to sentiments and he too knows that -i just can't wait for him to leave the seat - haba look at the nation - power getting worst and most annoying subsidy issues - he is a big joker like you ass ole

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by dunmorris(m): 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2012
Am Late Let me ON My DSTV grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by greaterlove(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
Revolva:

Shut up idiot what have he done other than to add more salt to our wounds you are an slowpoke in the brain - how could you say jonathan is the best - that man is not fit to rule this nation he is only there due to sentiments and he too knows that -i just can't wait for him to leave the seat - haba look at the nation - power getting worst and most annoying subsidy issues - he is a big joker like you ass ole
I made my own comment without calling names, but you made urs by calling me names just because I don't share your own opinion. You need to explain how power is getting worse because in my area we are now getting almost 22hrs of light daily, and also explain what u mean by the annoying subsidy issue?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Revolva(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
greaterlove:
I made my own comment without calling names, but you made urs by calling me names just because I don't share your own opinion. You need to explain how power is getting worse because in my area we are now getting almost 22hrs of light daily, and also explain what u mean by the annoying subsidy issue?

Bros just because you have light almost 22hr so that's makes jona a good leader you think you are the only one in naija come to many hoods you will darkness - that's why I so much hate this nation - no equity one place go dey enjoy yhe other will be in darkness its bad and we call God everyday -
Subsidy pls don't lemme explain ok its a scam there is no subsidy in the oil price you can't subsidize what you have in abundant ok jonathan is a clueless idiot used by the evil puppet masters - sorry if I dissed you but you deserved it
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by frevangel(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2012
One thing common with CPC and ACN folks on Nairaland is that they all lost their morality. They don't find it hard to insult the elderly. Must you use disrespectful and hate words when making a point? I think they are good examples of the CPC stalwarts (Pastor B, El-nino and General B) and the hypocrites from ACN (Ashiwaju and co.). I am not a PDP supporter but every time I try to read through comments on Nairaland, I just notice the trend.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Mandelaguy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2012
otokx:

don't mind the chap? did you see how GEJ took OBJ to the cleaners over the odi issue.
I have always said it that GEJ's demeanour deceives people, his kind of people are made of tougher stuff, anyways, you guys should give it to the guy when he performs.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mr president had a good outing. Is anyone still in doubt about the SINCERITY, SIMPLICITY and FOCUS of Mr President?
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Mandelaguy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
fr_evangel: One thing common with CPC and ACN folks on Nairaland is that they all lost their morality. They don't find it hard to insult the elderly. Must you use disrespectful and hate words when making a point? I think they are good examples of the CPC stalwarts (Pastor B, El-nino and General B) and the hypocrites from ACN (Ashiwaju and co.). I am not a PDP supporter but every time I try to read through comments on Nairaland, I just notice the trend.
Party sentiments becloud their proper and good sense of judgement. If you are looking for what has kept Nigeria shackled till this day, it is not far, such divisive attitudes and inciting comments only come from myopic beings who are robbed of good reasoning and sound analytical mind.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
greaterlove:

In the last month, I don't think my area in Port-Harcourt (Rumukwuta) has had light more than a total 72hrs. I have even learnt to live without their power. We run our Gen Set almost 24hrs daily. So it doesn't mean because an area has light, means the power in the nation is good. I even met a friend who claims the light in my can't be as bad as his area (Iwofe).
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Sweetlemon(f): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
Elueme: The president did remarkably well today. The composure and articulation in today's chat is commendable.. My verdict!
Abeg no vex o! But is it composure and articulation that will put food on my table and remove the queues @ the filling staions??
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
My observations of the presidential media chat:

Goodluck Jonathan is a very intelligent and smart man.

He is short tempered(temperamental)

He is a stutter(stammer)

He has no oratory skill

He is also a bad English student.

Above all he is reserved and a fine gentleman.

Now we can boast of a president that can address issues logically and intelligently off hand not those 9o'clock fellow nisherian reading head of states

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by greaterlove(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
Revolva:

Bros just because you have light almost 22hr so that's makes jona a good leader you think you are the only one in naija come to many hoods you will darkness - that's why I so much hate this nation - no equity one place go dey enjoy yhe other will be in darkness its bad and we call God everyday -
Subsidy pls don't lemme explain ok its a scam there is no subsidy in the oil price you can't subsidize what you have in abundant ok jonathan is a clueless idiot used by the evil puppet masters - sorry if I dissed you but you deserved it
I laugh sometimes when people even when faced with truth will still embrace a lie, I am not offended by ur insults it has only shown me your level so you need not apologize for who you are. Do I think jonathan is perfect? No, but never have I been this positive about nigeria not by what people tell me but by what I see when I move around. one of our problems is that many nigerians have been in darkness so long that they are now accustomed to it and will fight anyone who tries to bring them to light. On the subsidy issue you can go thru my previous posts on it, there is subsidy whether you believe it or not and the best way to end the corruption in that sector is to remove subsidy from refined product.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
Sorry to all those who had already started making plans to use another fuel subsidy occupy protest to make money and failed politicians that were already planning to use fuel subsidy protest to re-launch their political career. Sorry oh!! Another opportunity will come

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by emmatok(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Mr president had a good outing. Is anyone still in doubt about the SINCERITY, SIMPLICITY and FOCUS of Mr President?
Ha ha ha,

You this sycophants make me laugh.
The same people will claim they vote for Saint GEJ and not PDP.
All politicians are thesame.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by 49cents(m): 10:56pm On Nov 18, 2012
Nigeria is ours for the changing...all these hissing and cursing of those in government who are actually are a reflection of the society they sprung from.....STOP ALL THESE WHINING,ROLL UP OUR SLEEVES AND LETS BUILD THE NIGERIA OF OUR DREAMS

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Omarose Manigault In 'War' With Donald Trump / Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / Bola Tinubu Hosts Danny Glover At His Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.