Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 (45903 Views)

Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by eggheaders(m): 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
ANALIST: THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER

you Rep ur moniker ANALIST.no wonder you reason with your a55.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
greaterlove:
I laugh sometimes when people even when faced with truth will still embrace a lie, I am not offended by ur insults it has only shown me your level so you need not apologize for who you are. Do I think jonathan is perfect? No, but never have I been this positive about nigeria not by what people tell me but by what I see when I move around. one of our problems is that many nigerians have been in darkness so long that they are now accustomed to it and will fight anyone who tries to bring them to light. On the subsidy issue you can go thru my previous posts on it, there is subsidy whether you believe it or not and the best way to end the corruption in that sector is to remove subsidy from refined product.

Please can you highlight what the Petrol price increase have done so far to better the nation. What happened to all the money made ie from N65 to N97. That is a very huge leap. From my perspective, things have even gotten worse.

Can you also highlight what the Subsidy removal from Diesel have done for this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by greaterlove(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

In the last month, I don't think my area in Port-Harcourt (Rumukwuta) has had light more than a total 72hrs. I have even learnt to live without their power. We run our Gen Set almost 24hrs daily. So it doesn't mean because an area has light, means the power in the nation is good. I even met a friend who claims the light in my can't be as bad as his area (Iwofe).
I understand, but like the president said the problem we are facing now is distribution, we have to generate more power thou but distribution is something we all know is a problem in this country. I stay in abuja we in my area might be lucky because we have a good transformer but there are people in other areas in abuja close to where I live who still ration their light because of bad transformer they are using. My friends in some part of lagos tell me they have not used their gen for a while and sir if u move around in portharcourt you will notice there are areas that enjoy more light than you do. This thing can not be done in a day but we should give kudos that atleast its improving.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by ballabriggs: 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2012
Read this wonderful piece by Sonala Olumhense, it captures this media chat when Jona tells us "Nigerians like looking for negatives". What a big insult on our intelligence. We say you are not working, we are the ones to tell you if the situation has improved but you are bent on forcing your so called "performance" down our throat.

Shameless human beings!!!

Condescension As Instrument of State Policy By Sonala Olumhense
Posted: November 18, 2012 - 04:02

It is not strange, to me, that there is a loud argument over the report of the Petroleum Revenue Task Force chaired by Malam Nuhu Ribadu.
What is new, to me, is that the government is angry. Actually, anger is hardly the emotion: the government seems to be outraged that there would be Nigerians, anywhere, who fail to see its good nature and achievements.

The government is so disappointed that the presidential spokesman Reuben Abati employed rather uncouth language last week in an article, Jonathan and the Ribadu Report. I will not repeat his choice of metaphor.

Of the main issue, Abati explained: “The committees in question and the probe into the Petroleum sector were initiated by President Goodluck Jonathan to ensure transparency and accountability in the extractive industry; the goal was to transform the sector and raise levels of integrity accordingly. Every step that has been taken by this administration in this regard has been in fulfillment of this well-stated principle. This includes the decision to completely deregulate the downstream sector, which has now resulted in the exposure of oily deals in that sector, with consequences for the indicted persons.”

The spokesman then went off to reaffirm his worship of Jonathan, listing a batch of praises that include political will; mature response; clear directives; and leadership.

Evidently, Abati has grown in the mischief industry. Otherwise, it was a conscious choice to chase the smoke rather than the fire.
In the real world, outside the magnificent gates of Aso Rock, none of the current rancor and clamor and rabble-rousing is really about the Ribadu Committee report. It is not about oil or the committee or the petroleum sector.

That part is the smoke. The fire is much deeper. It is about character and leadership. When Nigerians doubt Jonathan’s motives and question his methods, it is because they know he wants them to accept a reality other than what they are witnessing with their eyes. It is because they know he wants them to accept the portrait of his praise-singers and sundry assault dogs hired for the purpose.

Thus, when a government official says, repeats or regurgitates such drivel as “President Goodluck Jonathan [wants to] to ensure transparency and accountability,” it sharply contradicts what Nigerians know.

What do Nigerians know? To begin with, that their President, in his own words, does not give a damn.

Before the whole world—and with the immediacy, pungency and urgency of the Internet and the social media networks—Mr. Jonathan declared that he does not give a damn about declaration of assets; that is: about leading the way, in practice, on transparency and accountability.

In case anyone has forgotten, Mr. Jonathan went further to explain that when he declared his assets in 2007, it was because President Umaru Yar’Adua compelled him to do so. In his magnanimity, he stated that he does not want to declare his assets and impose on federal officials the obligation to do so.

“The Federal Government has not done anything to stop or discourage the prosecution of indicted persons,” Abati wrote. “We have made the point, again and again, that in this on-going fight against corruption, there will be no “cover ups”; and no “sacred cows,” and that President Jonathan’s only interest is the people’s interest.”

It is not true that there is an “on-going fight against corruption.” Nor is it true that there are no cover ups (in quotation marks), and no sacred cows (wink-wink).

Let me cite just five examples, in addition to Mr. Jonathan’s refusal to declare his assets, to debunk this propaganda.

First: the corruption-related reports that include two Halliburton reports and of several presidential commissions which have remained unimplemented. You cannot have better examples of cover-ups or sacred cows.

Second: the several Ministers in Mr. Jonathan’s cabinet that have been accused of corruption and excessive spending, including the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Allison-Madueke. It is one of the mysteries of official hypocrisy that the same Minister is the one that set up the committee the report of which is setting the country on fire. Mrs. Allison-Madueke may well be innocent, but from where does she obtain her credibility? Certainly not from the people of Nigeria, who are wondering whether they are supposed to laugh when someone says the same Minister is rooting out corruption and deepening reforms.

Third: federal officials are quick to point to the oil subsidy scam as “proof” that Mr. Jonathan’s government is combating corruption. It is not true. The oil subsidy revelations were forced by the people through last January’s protests when the government found itself on the verge of being unseated. Even then, everyone has seen how the prosecution of the scammers has been hampered by the government’s lack of interest in putting them in jail. Only last week, the EFCC was reported to be negotiating a plea deal with some of them, including the son of the chairman of the ruling party, Bamanga Tukur. Surely, that decision was not the EFCC’s to make, unless the commission also carries a PDP card.

Fourth: Let us remember that long before the oil subsidy protests of January 2012 and their aftermath, there was the KPMG audit report of the NNPC which exposed widespread financial and managerial malfeasance in the NNPC. And let us not forget that for over one year, until demanded by a Senate subcommittee, this “transparency and accountability” government had kept it hidden.

Fifth: Transparency and accountability? First Lady Patience Jonathan, a Bayelsa State civil servant by choice, this year disappeared abroad for nearly two months at public expense. The President did not say one word to the nation about her disappearance, although there were credible reports of hospitalization. That is exploitation, not only of public expenditure, but also of the democratic process. That is not how to spell accountability.
But there is another critical level at which the propaganda about the character of the current government must be calibrated: the quality of Jonathan’s word.

Last year, one week before Mr. Jonathan took office, I detailed hundreds of his electoral promises. Today, nearly two years later, only one of those pledges has been redeemed: ONE. Mr. Jonathan does not even refer to them any longer.

Similarly, while he describes his government as a government of transformation, I have repeatedly observed that he has not published his transformation plan. That leaves the transformation talk in the precincts of propaganda.

Let us also remember Jonathan’s many promises on jobs, which I have also detailed in this column, as well as his many vows to the public, one of them being to defeat Boko Haram last June. None of these promises has been redeemed, and the geography of Nigeria continues to shrink around Abuja, while the quality of life plummets.

Regrettably, the government cites Jonathan’s committeeing practice as demonstration of his goodwill and evidence of his success, State House officials condescendingly trying to force-feed the propaganda to the public.

It is clear that the people are not buying it. Committees may be good for Mr. Jonathan’s ego, but their effect has always been to Delay, Defer, Discourage and then Discontinue.

The condescension emerging from Aso Rock, which recently found new sharpness in connection with the Ribadu report, is a sad turn. It is this government which has dug for itself the credibility canyon in which it lives, and it is only the government—through courageous decision-making and dogged implementation—which can redeem itself.

To be clear, Jonathan cannot achieve such an objective by claiming the ethical mountain-top his aides are pointing at. He cannot achieve it by placing in charge of the storehouse Nigerians of dubious or doubtful records.

What Nigerians are asking is someone who will inspire them through character and consistency. Unfortunately, they continue to have thrown at them champions of compromise and accomplices to the crime.

That road is guaranteed to lead back, to January 2012, not the future.

• sonala.olumhense@gmail.com

Source

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by damola1: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
greaterlove:
I understand, but like the president said the problem we are facing now is distribution, we have to generate more power thou but distribution is something we all know is a problem in this country. I stay in abuja we in my area might be lucky because we have a good transformer but there are people in other areas in abuja close to where I live who still ration their light because of bad transformer they are using. My friends in some part of lagos tell me they have not used their gen for a while and sir if u move around in portharcourt you will notice there are areas that enjoy more light than you do. This thing can not be done in a day but we should give kudos that atleast its improving.

nato, you've spoken well
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
greaterlove:

I already stated that, "So it doesn't mean because an area has light, the power in the nation is good". I am saying that also that your area's light might seem better and make it look as if power is improving but in reality, it might not be so.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
greaterlove:

If you read this thread,
https://www.nairaland.com/1104125/support-return-barth-nnaji-power
you will see a lot of people complaining that power have gotten worse. So it might not be improving as you think.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by jecca(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
Her excellency more grease to your elbow by bringing ur govt, @ the foot of the masses. May you walk A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ never stumble keep doing it rigHt, we A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ right behind you,put G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ first.. One love
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Mandelaguy(m): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2012
Sincerely, where I stay, we have almost 24hours power supply. For instance, the only day there was any form of blink was on Thursday afternoon. So far, GEJ has performed more than the past presidents we have had, take it or leave it, I have my own facts.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by kash7725: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
Rooneyboy:
oh boi cool down now, why are u insulting someone like this ?
cos he is a fool too
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by SirElaw(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2012
Revolva:

Bros just because you have light almost 22hr so that's makes jona a good leader you think you are the only one in naija come to many hoods you will darkness - that's why I so much hate this nation - no equity one place go dey enjoy yhe other will be in darkness its bad and we call God everyday -
Subsidy pls don't lemme explain ok its a scam there is no subsidy in the oil price you can't subsidize what you have in abundant ok jonathan is a clueless idiot used by the evil puppet masters - sorry if I dissed you but you deserved it
OMG!!!! Dis ri8 here s proof of failure in d education sector 2. Jonathan shud do sumfin ASAP, so that more pple wont turn out lyk dis. GEEZ!!!!
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mandelaguy: Sincerely, where I stay, we have almost 24hours power supply. For instance, the only day there was any form of blink was on Thursday afternoon. So far, GEJ has performed more than the past presidents we have had, take it or leave it, I have my own facts.

Please I'll like to know which area and state. Thanks, as I'm typing, no light. Too sad, some guys are flexing light, while others are languishing in Darkness.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by chessguru1(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

I already stated that, "So it doesn't mean because an area has light, the power in the nation is good". I am saying that also that your area's light might seem better and make it look as if power is improving but in reality, it might not be so.
I don't know who is 2 blame 4 dis, but I knw that ughelli nd most of delta state can boast of nearly 22 hrs of CONSTANT power. E no dey blink for there
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
\\\\\Nairalanders, very lazy and ungrateful people. most dont even pay taxes but they expect government to steal money to provide amenities. All for the Niger delta oil.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
chess guru:
I don't know who is 2 blame 4 dis, but I knw that ughelli nd most of delta state can boast of nearly 22 hrs of CONSTANT power. E no dey blink for there

The problem is that is the power steady in the whole Delta State or some selected Regions. If as Greaterlove pointed out that it is a distribution issue, then the Governors and LGA chairmen are to be blamed. If there isn't enough power being generated and some areas have and others don't, then it becomes a national issue.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Onyiip(f): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2012
we should understand that leading a nation is one of the most difficult roles to play. Moreover Niigeria has got a lot of issues therefore makes it even more difficult to propel the change we all want at the pace we envisage.
How many married men find it easy leading their families as the head?
How many people find it easy leading a small group without dealing with money issues and decision making not to talk of leading a people of over 150 million.

I therefore find it totally disrespectful and mannerless for some people to make it their point of duty to consistently insult the N0 1 citizen of this country yet we want to be accorded respect by others.

Do we even pray for them? Yet prayers not insults is what God expects from us.

PEACE#

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

In the last month, I don't think my area in Port-Harcourt (Rumukwuta) has had light more than a total 72hrs. I have even learnt to live without their power. We run our Gen Set almost 24hrs daily. So it doesn't mean because an area has light, means the power in the nation is good. I even met a friend who claims the light in my can't be as bad as his area (Iwofe).
Power in Portharcourt has greatly improved we also have almost 22hrs daily. i'll suggest u visit ur nearest nepa office and ask what the problem is concerning ur area. It could be a defunct transformer. Rivers state is capable of constant power supply.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by DonaldGenes(m): 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2012
tpapi: Well done gej, God punish devil n his coligs
Falls from bed while reading comments
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:08am On Nov 19, 2012
_babyshaQ:
Power in Portharcourt has greatly improved we also have almost 22hrs daily. i'll suggest u visit ur nearest nepa office and ask what the problem is concerning ur area. It could be a defunct transformer. Rivers state is capable of constant power supply.

It isn't a transformer thing. A lot of areas is affected, from Rumukwuta, down till Rumuagholu(spelling), Rumuigbo, Mgbuoba, Iwofe etc. This can't be a transformer thing. A lot of areas in Port-Harcourt don't have constant light.

Please I'll like to know which area in PH you are referring to. I know some areas see good light for instance, Abuloma, D-Line(sometimes, last month was terrible there), some areas at Orazi, some areas at GRA, Cocaine Village, Federal Housing, Eagle Island
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by Kobojunkie: 12:21am On Nov 19, 2012
Hi, anyone have a link to the videos online please? Some of us missed the broadcast.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:28am On Nov 19, 2012
Billyonaire: \\\\\Nairalanders, very lazy and ungrateful people. most dont even pay taxes but they expect government to steal money to provide amenities. All for the Niger delta oil.

Nigeria earns about $282 million (about N42 billion) daily and you feel the government shouldn't provide amenities from there for the masses. So what is the money for, their pocket? Or maybe to put in the CENTRAL CAP Of Nigeria. grin

Amenities and education is one of the ways government can fight the growth of Violent crimes in the country like Militancy and Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by erniok(m): 12:32am On Nov 19, 2012
Billyonaire: \\\\\Nairalanders, very lazy and ungrateful people. most dont even pay taxes but they expect government to steal money to provide amenities. All for the Niger delta oil.
yessss ooohhh. they don't pay taxes says the FIRS spokesman. mind you, most people on this forum are gainfully employed and your government deducts PAYE on monthly basis.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:36am On Nov 19, 2012
erniok:
yessss ooohhh. they don't pay taxes says the FIRS spokesman. mind you, most people on this forum are gainfully employed and your government deducts PAYE on monthly basis.

Even contractors pay their taxes before they can run their companies. I wonder how he can make that kind of statement.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by ypzilanti: 12:46am On Nov 19, 2012

Taxes are deducted at source for most who work in the organized sector. If you don not work in the organized sector, you still pay VAT,and all sort of levies.

If we paid more tax, how would that guarantee better management? What logic says that a person that squanders a little will manage much? Or is the ethnic allegiances clouding your reasoning?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by thelastPope(m): 12:46am On Nov 19, 2012
ypzilanti: Will do this, will do that. We are doing this, we are doing that.

If na Fashola, you will hear things like:

We have constructed so so kilometers of road.

We have convicted so so number of criminals, so so number is under going trial, so so number is about to be tried.

That is how true leaders respond to questions. They are always on top of the situation and know exactly what the facts are.

What we have is governance at the speed of a tortoise. Anyway, we have not had better leaders, so we don't even have people to compare him with.

But there are governors we have had that are always on top of situation. Fashola, Donald Duke, Oshiomole, to name a few.

You people have started your campaign again abi? You want him to start to lie like Fashola abi? Which road has Fashola constructed? Is it to plant flower and ebelebo tree along the road that is road construction? Can you name one new road Fashola has constructed on the mainland since he became governor? It is only to collect 300k from poor students for a dilapidated school and to buy helmet for okada una sabi! Lie lie people!
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by tosrich(m): 12:51am On Nov 19, 2012
I noticed that our president kept using the word 'INCREASING' repeatedly without any fact and figure to back it up.......what a nation.
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by ypzilanti: 12:56am On Nov 19, 2012
Nigeria was way more organized before we discovered oil. The oil has not benefited Nigerians in any way, and has created a marriage of convenience where the wife remains married to the husband strictly for monetary benefits.

Those who support this inept government due to ethnic bragging rights should just take a drive through the East-West Road, and the PH-Enugu road, then the AkwaIbom-Calabar road.

Slowly the south-south street will learn what the northern street took decades to learn: that it does not matter that your 'son' is in power. If he is from the same parasitic mafia, you will not benefit anything. Nothing.

If Igbo have Theodore Orji as president, do you think he will do any better than he has done in Abia? Jokers.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by jrhymes(m): 1:08am On Nov 19, 2012
D speech is okay. I tink it shud b done more often
Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by ypzilanti: 1:09am On Nov 19, 2012
thelastPope:

You people have started your campaign again abi? You want him to start to lie like Fashola abi? Which road has Fashola constructed? Is it to plant flower and ebelebo tree along the road that is road construction? Can you name one new road Fashola has constructed on the mainland since he became governor? It is only to collect 300k from poor students for a dilapidated school and to buy helmet for okada una sabi! Lie lie people!

Funny guy, 'on the mainland' i guess means that other parts of Lagos do not count?

Let Oga Jona point at the one he has constructed in the whole Nigeria.

But let me humor you. I have not gone to the whole nooks and crannies in Lagos, but i can attest to the fact that a fly over was constructed in Cele bustop. Do you know the last time a flyover was constructed in Lagos? Do you know the impact that flyover has had for residents of Ikota and Isolo who link to surulere. What of the retarring of adeniran ogunsanya and co in surulere, all done now with side walks? Go inside Gbagada and see correct road construction with CONCRETE...I saw it and marvelled that things could be done so correctly in Nigeria.

Have you seen the suspension bridge linking lekki to ikoyi? Even the controversial tolled road in Lekki is world standard. Meanwhile the badagry express road is ongoing and train lines are even scheduled to run on that axis.

I don't agree with everything he does but at least he is doing something. Your President appears to be doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by ballabriggs: 1:20am On Nov 19, 2012
ypzilanti:

Funny guy, 'on the mainland' i guess means that other parts of Lagos do not count?

Let Oga Jona point at the one he has constructed in the whole Nigeria.

But let me humor you. I have not gone to the whole nooks and crannies in Lagos, but i can attest to the fact that a fly over was constructed in Cele bustop. Do you know the last time a flyover was constructed in Lagos? Do you know the impact that flyover has had for residents of Ikota and Isolo who link to surulere. What of the retarring of adeniran ogunsanya and co in surulere, all done now with side walks? Go inside Gbagada and see correct road construction with CONCRETE...I saw it and marvelled that things could be done so correctly in Nigeria.

Have you seen the suspension bridge linking lekki to ikoyi? Even the controversial tolled road in Lekki is world standard. Meanwhile the badagry express road is ongoing and train lines are even scheduled to run on that axis.

I don't agree with everything he does but at least he is doing something. Your President appears to be doing nothing.

Oh may Jah Jehovah bless you. Jona try work small, people go praise you.

But this horrible tactics by Oronto, Omokri and Maku employing dolts all over the internet to come and force Jona's imaginary achievements down our throat will not work.

Are they so daft that they cannot see this.

Jona fire Oronto and Omokri now!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by ypzilanti: 1:36am On Nov 19, 2012
ballabriggs:

Oh may Jah Jehovah bless you. Jona try work small, people go praise you.

But this horrible tactics by Oronto, Omokri and Maku employing dolts all over the internet to come and force Jona's imaginary achievements down our throat will not work.

Are they so daft that they cannot see this.

Jona fire Oronto and Omokri now!!!

My brother, when was the last major project by a federal government in Nigeria?

To phantom the level of mismanagement and corruption going on, consider that most of the bridges, roads and flyovers in Nigeria were constructed during the so-called oil boom. That oil boom did not last up to a decade, and did not generate as much money as we have generated since so-called democracy.

Babangida, the father of modern Nigerian corruption at least built third mainland bridge and did the major work to create the FCT.

We now have Presidents that serve 4 to 8 years without a single major infrastructural achievement that will impact majority of Nigerians.

No vision, no purpose. Just chopping and squandering the nation's wealth.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 by olivertwist: 1:50am On Nov 19, 2012
200 Million MuMu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DdMWUS1W_ITc

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / Presidential Election Results So Far: PDP In Early Lead / Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.