Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me (2384 Views)

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by omoladeade: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hi nairalanders! I feel frustrated and rejected everyday as though I am in my own world alone. I am a homely and good girl that I knw I have what it takes for a guy to wanna propose/marry a girl. Been in relatnship in d past but one thing or the other would make us to break up like religion issues,sayin I'm too good to be jilted(so dey leave cos dey claim they aint ready to settle so dey wouldn't wanna waste my time). Not tryna paint myself white here cos we all have flaws. It just baffles me dat girls dat are not half as good as I am are lucky wit guys. Is it that something is wrong with me or I haven't just met the right one. I'm not the outgoing type. Should I start going out to meet a good guy(to where?) Or what do I do cos I'm lonely. I'm 28. I'm a makeup artiste so I go out whenever there is job and I go to church or visit friend n dats once in a while. Please advice me. I'll be waiting to answer any question. Thanks cry
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by k2039: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
omoladeade: Been in relatnship in d past but one thing or the other would make us to break up
I dont think you have a problem since you ve been in relationships before now

I haven't just met the right one.
If you dont have preconcieve requirement that are outrageous,if you are not looking for Mr Perfect,then I will tell you to relax,your husband is on his way,you dont have any problem just relax

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by Pacify: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2012
I'm available 4 a hook up. Let's see how things turn out. Mail ♍ε̲̣̣̣ (pacificpete0(at)gmail.com)
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by omega25red(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
question:
1.what are your basic requirements for the type of man you would be with
2. what are views a man would have that you wouldn't deal with
3. what are things that you will never accept in a man.

answer these then we would go from there.
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by omoladeade: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
I hope these answers your question:
I want a man who is open,I mean not secretive(this will enable me to trust him). A responsible,cool headed guy. I don't want a hot tempered guy who gets aggressive to the extent of slapping or beating. Never been assaulted by any guy tho. He shd be working(not to collect money 4m him o) but at least,he shdnt be idle lest he becomes d devil's workshop. Shd be a christian,yoruba. Then, a man who will appreciate a good girl for who she is and not take her for granted. I'm not looking for a perfect man cos I aint either but at least a good and serious person. Thanks
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by Dsage1: 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
@op, you are not the only one in this situation. Many girls are out of relationship at your said age. My dear, if you're not outgoing type of lady, it may be difficult for you to find a guy of your choice.

Since you are no more in school, my advise to you is to associate more with people especially the opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by Elebiju: 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
Pacify: I'm available 4 a hook up. Let's see how things turn out. Mail ♍ε̲̣̣̣ (pacificpete0@gmail.com)
I detest people like u,just because she needs counselling does not give u the flimsy chance to throw a cheap proposal around Pooh!idiota!

3 Likes

Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by omoladeade: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ʈ♓ªƞƘs @Dsage and all. I appreciate your response.
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by akinreals: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
mail me at akinreals@yahoo.com, let me hook u up with my photographer friend, u guys can even work together, he is from ekiti state, a christian and very single.
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by Mynd44: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2012
What you need to do is relax. When you are alone, take a pen and paper, and make a list of the qualities you want in a guy. List them all, his wage, behaviour and stuff, dîck length and everything.

Then make a list of your flaws too. You odour, you talk too much and so.

Then you look at the man's list and knock out those things which are unreasonable. The things which are just childish cos INFLATED EXPECTATIONS is a real bad thing in relationships then when you have streamlined your list, look at yours and see where you can adjust. Make yourself more lovable.

With all that, have an open mind. Don't close up and be rude, smile more, wear colourful clothes and don't look like you are morning, plant your hair and try to get into more conversations with guys. Don't just stay there and say "hi"

if a guy walks up to you, listen to him. Stop rolling your eyes and just be you.

If these fails, I will personally find a guy for you, I swear

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by UjSizzle(f): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
^^ what he said smiley
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by omoladeade: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
@Mynd: that was funny, thnks for your time all d same!
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by Mynd44: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
omoladeade: @Mynd: that was funny, thnks for your time all d same!
Look here, I am not being funny. The reason most girls say the sluts are getting the good guys is cos the sluts are opened.

Not about opening their legs but their minds. They are not shy to get into a conversation. The don't just sit down in front of a guy and expect the guy to start talking, they initiate it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by bknight: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ur job shld require u to b social. Be open and outgoing.

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
k2039:
I dont think you have a problem since you ve been in relationships before now

If you dont have preconcieve requirement that are outrageous,if you are not looking for Mr Perfect,then I will tell you to relax,your husband is on his way,you dont have any problem just relax
Seconded.
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2012
omoladeade: I hope these answers your question:
I want a man who is open,I mean not secretive(this will enable me to trust him). A responsible,cool headed guy. I don't want a hot tempered guy who gets aggressive to the extent of slapping or beating. Never been assaulted by any guy tho. He shd be working(not to collect money 4m him o) but at least,he shdnt be idle lest he becomes d devil's workshop. Shd be a christian,yoruba. Then, a man who will appreciate a good girl for who she is and not take her for granted. I'm not looking for a perfect man cos I aint either but at least a good and serious person. Thanks
Your requirements are not outrageous. I strongly believe that with a little more patience, the right man will show up.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2012
Elebiju: I detest people like u,just because she needs counselling does not give u the flimsy chance to throw a cheap proposal around Pooh!idiota!
Seconded.
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by omoladeade: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
Hmmm, I love the responses I got here especially from the guys and I like that cos guys do hit the nail on d head. In summary from the responses, I should be patient, social and shd open up. Thank u all, u are appreciated!
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by obowunmi(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
What if he's Igbo and christian? Pls don't limit urself to yoruba boys.
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by boron10(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44: What you need to do is relax. When you are alone, take a pen and paper, and make a list of the qualities you want in a guy. List them all, his wage, behaviour and stuff, dîck length and everything.

Then make a list of your flaws too. You odour, you talk too much and so.

Then you look at the man's list and knock out those things which are unreasonable. The things which are just childish cos INFLATED EXPECTATIONS is a real bad thing in relationships then when you have streamlined your list, look at yours and see where you can adjust. Make yourself more lovable.

With all that, have an open mind. Don't close up and be rude, smile more, wear colourful clothes and don't look like you are morning, plant your hair and try to get into more conversations with guys. Don't just stay there and say "hi"

if a guy walks up to you, listen to him. Stop rolling your eyes and just be you.

If these fails, I will personally find a guy for you, I swear

In summary, stop being uptight and always wear a welcoming countenance.
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by Mynd44: 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
boron10:

In summary, stop being uptight and always wear a welcoming countenance.
I can bet she won't listen
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:18am On Nov 17, 2012
omoladeade: Hi nairalanders! I feel frustrated and rejected everyday as though I am in my own world alone. I am a homely and good girl that I knw I have what it takes for a guy to wanna propose/marry a girl. Been in relatnship in d past but one thing or the other would make us to break up like religion issues, [ ur first problem lays here u are only interested in christians]
sayin I'm too good to be jilted [ur main problem lays here what is my point? U present ur self as a gal who is desperate 2 get married due to ur age hereby making them use dis words] (so dey leave cos dey claim they aint ready to settle so dey wouldn't wanna waste my time). Not tryna paint myself white here cos we all have flaws. It just baffles me dat girls dat are not half as good as I am are lucky wit guys. Is it that something is wrong with me or I haven't just met the right one. I'm not the outgoing type. Should I start going out to meet a good guy(to where?) Or what do I do cos I'm lonely. I'm 28. I'm a makeup artiste so I go out whenever there is job and I go to church or visit friend n dats once in a while. Please advice me. I'll be waiting to answer any question. Thanks cry
u need work on ur presentation we guys are piss off when we see a desperate gal especially when we are nt ready 4 commitment [color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by omoladeade: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2012
@Uche: thanks a lot,I will
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by omoladeade: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2012
@Boron: lol. I'v never been uptight and u'v not even seen me, so how did u knw I don't wear a welcoming countenance? Its ok, thanks.

@mynd: I will listen. Truth is not bitter to me.
I still welcome more advice as I have learnt so far.
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by Exponental(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2012
Be real......he will notice n come 4 u.
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by Mynd44: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2012
Okay oo. Lets see
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by claremont(m): 9:28am On Nov 17, 2012
omoladeade: I hope these answers your question:
I want a man who is christian,yoruba.
This alone has reduced your chances. Good luck with that!
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by Pacify: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
Elebiju: I detest people like u,just because she needs counselling does not give u the flimsy chance to throw a cheap proposal around Pooh!idiota!

Since the op didn't complain, I do not see wat your f.ucking problem ¶S̶̲̥̅̊. If Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ do not like wat I wrote, jus fizzle away b4 I unleash the compressed venom inside of ♍ε̲̣̣̣ slowpoke!
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by otokx(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
Dem like dem selves, just like that, just like that, just like that, just like that, just like that, just like that ... so sand Fela
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by victorian(f): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
@op, there is nothing wrong with you... it has happend to me , exactly like yours in the past few years but after trying your best.. u just realise that u cant change what is not yet time for.. I had to slow down and simply relax, pray and watch... thats all u can do... dont be agitated, dont get worried, and dont have too much materialistic standards and dont wait for the perfect guy. There is no perfect guy... i realise that its either u make do with a guy who is ugly with money and also proud because he is loaded or a fyne boy who is also loaded with money but incredibly arrogant grin , or an ok guy who is always distant cos he is try to make megamillions as his first break through and will not even call, because he claims to be pursuing money grin or an average guy with a normal job, but a chronic womaniser, who is yet to taste the beautiful ones are not yet born or a fyne boi, who is averagely ok, but humble and loving due to life experiences.
My dear, the one i eventually chose, is the last one o... and it took me 7 lonely years after school, to meet this kind of gentle focused guy and without stress and after av removed my mind from dating, we simply bumbped into each other. So chill, pray about what you want but be realistic abt your demands to Baba God.
You will be fyne, just be patient and continue doing what yur doing.. The right guy will bump into u, someday. cheesy wink

5 Likes

Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by omoladeade: 7:54am On Nov 18, 2012
@victorian: I'm relieved with your comments. Ʈ♓ªƞƘs a whole lot!!!
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by aysamson(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2012
@ victorian, you will do well in counselling.
@op note victorian words they will do u good. I think d problem is "28yrs". My dear, this is never a problem becos it will better to wait the next few months to meet the godly guy than get into 'quick one'that may even lead to marriage on pretence(God forbid)& one year or more start thinling of getting out or enduring what should be enjoying. All d best. Take ur time

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Signs He Wants To Marry You / One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex / Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.