Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me (2381 Views)

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by Beync(f): 1:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44: What you need to do is relax. When you are alone, take a pen and paper, and make a list of the qualities you want in a guy. List them all, his wage, behaviour and stuff, dîck length and everything.

Then make a list of your flaws too. You odour, you talk too much and so.

Then you look at the man's list and knock out those things which are unreasonable. The things which are just childish cos INFLATED EXPECTATIONS is a real bad thing in relationships then when you have streamlined your list, look at yours and see where you can adjust. Make yourself more lovable.

With all that, have an open mind. Don't close up and be rude, smile more, wear colourful clothes and don't look like you are morning, [b]plant your hair [/b]and try to get into more conversations with guys. Don't just stay there and say "hi"

if a guy walks up to you, listen to him. Stop rolling your eyes and just be you.

If these fails, I will personally find a guy for you, I swear

what will she plant on here hair pls? cassava, yam or vegetable? am lost

Op u don't have any issue as much as i can see. just be sure u r not at the wrong place. be more out going, always dress decent and smart with good your personality, the right person will come ur way.

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by omotola1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2012
Pacify: I'm available 4 a hook up. Let's see how things turn out. Mail ♍ε̲̣̣̣ (pacificpete0@gmail.com)
**Player**
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by UncleJJ(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
Stop having expectations, people change.

They are not cars with particular specifications.

Good men are scarce.so.are women.
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by DAvIt0(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
wow. with all this @OP i wish yu all the best. seem yur new here welcome.
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by omoladeade: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
Yes I am new. @davito. I love you all for the comments. You guys are the best! When the man comes, you guys will surely hear about it. *winks*.

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
omoladeade: I hope these answers your question:
I want a man who is open,I mean not secretive(this will enable me to trust him). A responsible,cool headed guy. I don't want a hot tempered guy who gets aggressive to the extent of slapping or beating. Never been assaulted by any guy tho. He shd be working(not to collect money 4m him o) but at least,he shdnt be idle lest he becomes d devil's workshop. Shd be a christian,yoruba. Then, a man who will appreciate a good girl for who she is and not take her for granted. I'm not looking for a perfect man cos I aint either but at least a good and serious person. Thanks

You need a guy with all these qualities huh?

Goodluck with your search grin
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by forkadict(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
I want a man who is open,I mean not secretive(this will enable me to trust him). A responsible,cool headed guy. I don't want a hot tempered guy who gets aggressive to the extent of slapping or beating. Never been assaulted by any guy tho. He shd be working(not to collect money 4m him o) but at least,he shdnt be idle lest he becomes d devil's workshop. Shd be a christian,yoruba. Then, a man who will appreciate a good girl for who she is and not take her for granted.

I'm not looking for a perfect man cos I aint either but at least a good and serious person. Thanks

You first went ahead to give the description of a perfect guy in your first paragraph. Only for you to come back in thesecond paragraph to tell us you aint looking for a perfect guy.
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by forkadict(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
Elebiju: I detest people like u,just because she needs counselling does not give u the flimsy chance to throw a cheap proposal around Pooh!idiota!

Wetin be your business inside? na so una dey drink panadol for anoda man headache. Gbeborun jatijati!

Mtscheweeeew!
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by forkadict(m): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
I want a man who is open,I mean not secretive(this will enable me to trust him). A responsible,cool headed guy. I don't want a hot tempered guy who gets aggressive to the extent of slapping or beating. Never been assaulted by any guy tho. He shd be working(not to collect money 4m him o) but at least,he shdnt be idle lest he becomes d devil's workshop. Shd be a christian,yoruba. Then, a man who will appreciate a good girl for who she is and not take her for granted. I'm not looking for a perfect man cos I aint either but at least a good and serious person. Thanks

Btw, i discovered you didnt mention anything about your sexual preferences. Please state those as well cos na those ones concern me pass grin
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by DAvIt0(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2012
omoladeade: Yes I am new. @davito. I love you all for the comments. You guys are the best! When the man comes, you guys will surely hear about it. *winks*.

we'll join you in prayers . hope we get to knw wen it happens. All the very best Omololade.

1 Like

Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by DExplorer1: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2012
omoladeade: Hi nairalanders! I feel frustrated and rejected everyday as though I am in my own world alone. I am a homely and good girl that I knw I have what it takes for a guy to wanna propose/marry a girl. Been in relatnship in d past but one thing or the other would make us to break up like religion issues,sayin I'm too good to be jilted(so dey leave cos dey claim they aint ready to settle so dey wouldn't wanna waste my time). Not tryna paint myself white here cos we all have flaws. It just baffles me dat girls dat are not half as good as I am are lucky wit guys. Is it that something is wrong with me or I haven't just met the right one. I'm not the outgoing type. Should I start going out to meet a good guy(to where?) Or what do I do cos I'm lonely. I'm 28. I'm a makeup artiste so I go out whenever there is job and I go to church or visit friend n dats once in a while. Please advice me. I'll be waiting to answer any question. Thanks cry
Can we go indoor and have a chat? wink
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by tosan200(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
wow,a lady looking for a good husband with all this features will have to be very patient,do you remember that the patient dog eat the fattest bone,i believe that with patient everything will fall into order,but first u said u are 28 years old and u are still single,come on which kind of guys have u been attracting since ur teens days,have u checked ur personality for instance,who do ur behaviour attract to u?is it guys that want just flings or casual relationships or guys that want to settle,my advice to you,check urself,check all possible areas of ur life and look at that single mistake u keep on repeating that makes this kind of men be attracted to u,becos u know that something has to change to attract the right kind of people.
Re: I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me by Youngpo413: 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
^^

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of My Babe Is Threatning To Leave Me If I Dont Buy Her Iphone And Gold Rolex / The Best And Most Stylish Ways To Propose To Any Girl And Get That Yes! – Guys, / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Truthfully Luvs You....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.