Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences (18203 Views)

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by coogar: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2012
patuwa2: Some of the Nigerians deported might be legal immigrants and free from crime. Due to racist factor, they will be expelled alongside the offenders and illegal migrants.

what do you think this is? state of anarchy?
if you are legal, you are legal - it takes about 2 mins for the border force agents to determine that with the mobile finger print device.....i have no doubt all the people deported are illegal immigrants. it's possible they were legal at some point but they overstayed their visas.....there's no racist factor involved here - it's either you are legal or illegal!

3 Likes

Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by slimyem: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ayowumie: Back to the topic: I wonder why Nigerians think of staying in the UK as 'do or die matter'. I'm yet to understand. There are more opportunities for Nigerians in Nigerian than in UK except you have residence permit. Otherwise, I don't see any reason why any one should stay in the UK illegally. You are here on naija fm (UK radio station for Nigerians) herbalists and pastors urging people to patronise them so the people would get permit and all sort of things. It's worrisome.
Are you kidding?
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by aglomar: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
so much 4 janding!
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by clemzy012(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
guy u go kill person wit laff ooo
HQ: Well, all that's left is to wish them a Safe Journey back home.

Welcome Back folks.

While you were away, a lot has happened.

Our Leaders now use Twitter, Boko Haram are proving stubborn,

Beauty Pageants are everywhere, Did you hear about Farouk's case?

Obasanjo hopes to quit politics (surprising, right?), Jonathan claims Boko Haram will be extinguished *soon*.

A Couple Notable peeps died, A few more pastors bought private jets.

You missed out a chance to drive a "Dangote Truck".

Oh and the other day, a Lawmaker drinking stout got punched in the mouth - lost two teeth.

undecided

Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by blacksta(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
patuwa2: Some of the Nigerians deported might be legal immigrants and free from crime. Due to racist factor, they will be expelled alongside the offenders and illegal migrants.

Things like that only happen in a lawless country like Nigeria - It is impossible to deport a legal immigrant who has not violated any law of the land. Gid rid of that kind of thinking

1 Like

Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by NEROSKY(m): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
gbaguan!!!
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by esere826: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
esere826: As far as I am concerned every single person should go back to his country
Including foreign companies going back to their own countries
Those two white guys that went mining for Gold in Ghana should also be deported etc

Till then, its just a game of economics
I won't condemn 9ja folks who for economic reasons try to anchor themselves abroad legitimately or not

obadiah777: CARE TO EXPAND ON THIS STORY ?

Referring to this: http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/jungle-gold
which was discussed by NLanders in this: https://www.nairaland.com/1103245/why-china-built-ghost-town (somewhere from the 13th post on the 1st page)

Generally Speaking
I think we should look beyong the term 'illegal immigrants'
and appreciate the fact that people migrate to improve their economic and/or social well being

Those of us who are students of business strategy saw the move that Rupert Murdoch (Fox TV 'owner') made
marrying a chinese lady, Wendi, in order to gain a firmer foothold in the Chinese media market

So what is the difference between Murdoch's strategic marriage,
and those of Nigerian boys who marry Europeans in order to gain residency?

1 Like

Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Burger01(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
cheddarking: Don't go to Another Mans Country Illegally...

Don't Stay in Another Man's Country Illegally...

WHAT IS IT WITH BLACK PEOPLE AND CRIMINALITY SEF?

Abi Them Swear for us?

Cant we just do the right thing??
undecided undecided
Bros, I don talk my own so tay they won't listen. No place like home. I mean, see the humiliation. When I talk against people staying illegally in a shiite hole like uk Nlanders go talk. SMH..Wasted years. I know some Nlanders are part of those deported... Mtcheew
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2012

Are you for real? The UK is not like Nigeria! The UKBA will not deport a legal, honest immigrant, who has not committed any crime, or breached the terms of his / her visa.

You need to change your way of thinking. These guys breached the terms of their visa, and / or committed other crimes, so they deserved to be deported. Playing the race card won't wash here.

1 Like

Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by coogar: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
Burger01:
Bros, I don talk my own so tay they won't listen. No place like home. I mean, see the humiliation. When I talk against people staying illegally in a shiite hole like uk Nlanders go talk. SMH..Wasted years. I know some Nlanders are part of those deported... Mtcheew

how are you so sure some nairalanders are part of the deportees?
you people just spout nonsense to feel relevant - deportees are normal people - some of them just got mixed with bad company or were unlucky to be at the right place @ the wrong time!
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by bjdon: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
dabigwalls: Our society needs to engage in some re-orientation of sorts for our upcoming young men and women. "LONDON" as we used to fondly call it and grow goose pimples over 20 years ago is no longer the same LONDON o. There are stinking locations in london, dirty streets and a lot of weekday drunkenness. While they have a very high sense of organisation and are usually very decent people, the jobs have gone into thin air, rates are not looking good, and you still cant park your car in front of your house in some places o. you pay TV license to watch TV, you do insurance for car and sometimes insurance costs more than car value, you must pay council tax apart from rent, London no be "LONDON" like that again oooo, london hustle pass lag hustle o

Very true words. People need to understand that 'London' is not a place to come and hustle anymore. If you have a job before you come (very slim chance) then fine, else you are really better of doing your hustle in Lag/Abuja. At least the weather is good and the babes don't have the cold induced hard face of our dear London babes
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
Why would anyone stay in a foreign country illegally, when you know taht all acquisitions during those illegal years are actually illegal wealth whether you worked hard for it or not. Anyway, I am sure many of them are happy that they were deported, cos I can assure you, they may have been planning on how to save enough money to pay their flight back home with ghana-must-go bags. Meanwhile, I hope Shymmex comes back soon, so I can hire him as a truck driver. He has insulted Nigeria too much.

2 Likes

Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by coogar: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Why would anyone stay in a foreign country illegally, when you know taht all acquisitions during those illegal years are actually illegal wealth whether you worked hard for it or not. Anyway, I am sure many of them are happy that they were deported, cos I can assure you, they may have been planning on how to save enough money to pay their flight back home with ghana-must-go bags. Meanwhile, I hope Shymmex comes back soon, so I can hire him as a truck driver. He has insulted Nigeria too much.

hahahaha - illegal wealth?
how's the wealth illegal? jeepers creepers.......
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by bayowhoelse: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ayowumie: @VicJustice, you are an average Nigerian. You are very much concerned about punctuation and all those unnecessary formalities. People like you criticize first before you make any attempt at correcting people. That is a poor mentality. Correct if you can. If you cant, just walk off.
The English people don't bother about all these except in academic writing. It's only in Nigeria you see students laughing when their lecturer gets a spelling wrong. One of my professors get spellings wrong every now and then, it's not a big deal and the English youngsters don't even give an f** about speaking correct English.

The same way, when you see a student answering a question in class and you hear another student saying "No, you are wrong". Be rest assured the second student is a Nigerian.
The Lesson: There are more than one way of looking at a situation. There is no answer that is entirely wrong.
If you don't believe this, point out the wrong punctuation.

Back to the topic: I wonder why Nigerians think of staying in the UK as 'do or die matter'. I'm yet to understand. There are more opportunities for Nigerians in Nigerian than in UK except you have residence permit. Otherwise, I don't see any reason why any one should stay in the UK illegally. You are here on naija fm (UK radio station for Nigerians) herbalists and pastors urging people to patronise them so the people would get permit and all sort of things. It's worrisome.
dis r ppu widia ryt senses...itz d fact
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Burger01(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
coogar:

how are you so sure some nairalanders are part of the deportees?
you people just spout nonsense to feel relevant - deportees are normal people - some of them just got mixed with bad company or were unlucky to be at the right place @ the wrong time!
So what is wrong if an Nlander is part of them? To you I am spouting nonsense? Pls, park wella joor. Mtcheew.. You don't understand my point
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by weldyhat(f): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2012

Welcome Back folks.

Obasanjo hopes to quit politics (surprising, right?), Jonathan claims Boko Haram will be extinguished *soon*.

Oh and the other day, a Lawmaker drinking stout got punched in the mouth - lost two teeth.

undecided

hilarious
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Why would anyone stay in a foreign country illegally, when you know taht all acquisitions during those illegal years are actually illegal wealth whether you worked hard for it or not. Anyway, I am sure many of them are happy that they were deported, cos I can assure you, they may have been planning on how to save enough money to pay their flight back home with ghana-must-go bags. Meanwhile, I hope Shymmex comes back soon, so I can hire him as a truck driver. He has insulted Nigeria too much.

Nah, I'll visiting naija soon to buy up everything you have got, including the palm-wine tapping containers your pops left for you in his will, prick... Why are you obsessed with me? - your country stinks, and that's coming from a real black man who loves Nigeria... Bragging about being an e-billionaire, yet you sleep in this bytch like a crackhead, pillock... Go suck your mum's yeasty pu.ss, or find something better to do with your wretched life, wasteman..
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Dawdy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
Why Do these useless people keep tarnishing our image in the Diaspora/
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
cheddarking:
WHAT IS IT WITH BLACK PEOPLE AND CRIMINALITY SEF?

Abi Them Swear for us?

Cant we just do the right thing?? undecided undecided

Crime isn't really a black thing, however, black people are kind of prone to crime because of our social status... That being said, most crimes black people get locked for - white people don't get locked up for the same crime, all they get is either community service, or probably warning by the feds...

Survival sometimes lure people to commit crime... I saw a naija man yesterday(he should be in his 50s) crying and begging someone on the phone to borrow him £50... Now imagine the same guy having an option to commit a crime for £50, don't you think he'll jump at it without thinking about the consequences? - it's human survival instinct!

2 Likes

Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by TippyTop(m): 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2012

I can confirm Shymmex was indeed booted out.
Bad mouthing Nigeria from the comfort of the Uk is constructive critisicm in his failed ethos, can't wait to see where he ends up.
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by coogar: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
Burger01:
So what is wrong if an Nlander is part of them? To you I am spouting nonsense? Pls, park wella joor. Mtcheew.. You don't understand my point

i don't understand your point because you have no point......
how can you be so sure a nairalander would be among the deportees? is this the kind of beer parlour gist you peddle around? you are a disgusting tool!
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by 80million1: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
[quote author=HQ]Well, all that's left is to wish them a Safe Journey back home.

Welcome Back folks.

U didn't tell them about Mrs Retardeen.
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2012
Nigeria also needs to start rejecting some of these people, especially those who grew up in the UK and all they know is the UK... About 60 guys who have lived in the UK all their lives were deported from South London a couple of months ago and Nigeria accepted them without blinking an eye... These guys were career criminals in the UK and all they know is London and London made them monsters, yet Nigeria willingly accepted them, despite most of them being British in everything they do...

That being said, deportees are normal people - I still don't know why backward Nigerians rejoice at other people's misfortunes... Smh at the Nigerian mentality and the jealousy of most of you medieval mentality having tossers! If Nigeria weren't as messed up as it, I bet they wouldn't have left in the first place...

1 Like

Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
esere826: As far as I am concerned every single person should go back to his country
Including foreign companies going back to their own countries
Those two white guys that went mining for Gold in Ghana should also be deported etc
(see: http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/jungle-gold
discussed in:https://www.nairaland.com/1103245/why-china-built-ghost-town)

Till then, its just a game of economics
I won't condemn 9ja folks who for economic reasons try to anchor themselves abroad legitimately or not

Generally Speaking
I think we should look beyong the term 'illegal immigrants'
and appreciate the fact that people migrate to improve their economic and/or social well being

Those of us who are students of business strategy saw the move that Rupert Murdoch (Fox TV 'owner') made
marrying a chinese lady, Wendi, in order to gain a firmer foothold in the Chinese media market

So what is the difference between Murdoch's strategic marriage,
and those of Nigerian boys who marry Europeans in order to gain residency?

Why is it legal for one, and illegal for the other?
you'll be surprised the way most Africans especially Nigerians swallow info hook, line and sinker without another point of view.
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Burger01(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
coogar:

i don't understand your point because you have no point......
how can you be so sure a nairalander would be among the deportees? is this the kind of beer parlour gist you peddle around? you are a disgusting tool!
Coogar, you mean you are a disgusting fool. OK, no wonder.. Sa park wella make I see better post..
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Kbsuper: 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2012

Welcome Back folks.

undecided

FUNNY
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
@Esere826

Esere826 posted the most intelligent and articulate comment on this thread... People have been migrating for eons for reasons best known to them... There are Britons and Americans in some of the shittest countries(some illegally) in Africa and they're there because they want to be there for personal reasons... And as long as they don't break the law, or get rude to their hosts, they should be allowed to live there peacefully... Most of the richest people in the UK made their money in 3rd world countries(my former boss is an example)...

I'm planning to move to Brazil in the next couple of years, not because it's the best country in the world, but for personal reasons... And I believe I should be allowed to live there and earn a living there just as Brazilians...
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by skyfall: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
Movingcoil: u said they wer 60, y call only 3? I know wat U want 2 start and never U scamp wen it heats up

What's the sense in this? They should go and interview all 60? Na wa for some people sha.
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by coogar: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
Burger01:
Coogar, you mean you are a disgusting fool. OK, no wonder.. Sa park wella make I see better post..

cheeseburger01, provide evidence there are nairaland members among the deportees or tape it shut.........this is not your local beer parlour or mama nkechi peppersoup joint....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Living Abroad As To Living In Nigeria / Bus Collides With Trailer In Jigawa,18 Passengers Dead(photos) / Multiple Vehicles Accident Along Lagos-benin Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.