Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences (18202 Views)

Nigerians To Be Deported From UK For Earning Less Than £35K / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by ouagadougou(m): 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
Frequently asked question: why are Nigerians being deported from all corners of the world en masse?
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by ifebosco: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
cheddarking: Don't go to Another Mans Country Illegally...

Don't Stay in Another Man's Country Illegally...

WHAT IS IT WITH BLACK PEOPLE AND CRIMINALITY SEF?

Abi Them Swear for us?

Cant we just do the right thing??
undecided undecided

most you relate criminality with the hold black race becuase some nigerians are been deported??yes some of us are not doing the right thing,but don´t forget we have less advantage in the western world been blacks.speaking from what i know now,with the economic crisis in europe, many companies in europe try as much as possible to employ only their citizens.this leaves the blacks with less advantage.this is not a reason to comite crime,just my opinion

im not in support of any crime
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by ouagadougou(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
fittty: Bounty hunters at work grin

Yep! Britain's UKBA's National Allegations Database must be swarming with wanted Nigerians.
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by claremont(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
I wonder why it is so easy for the UK government to deport 60 Nigerians who may have committed minor offences, yet it is hard for them to deport a single known terrorist back to his home country. I don't blame people who live in the UK illegally, they do so because they have limited options, I don't believe that someone can choose to remain an illegal when he/she has an option to be legal.

1 Like

Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by coogar: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
@davades

stop being a tool - those names could have been forged when they applied for their passports......the single most important factor is they are all nigerians - who cares whether they are from north, south, east or west?

justwise - if you don't start banning posters like this they would soon turn this place to politics section!
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Burger01(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
coogar:

cheeseburger01, provide evidence there are nairaland members among the deportees or tape it shut.........this is not your local beer parlour or mama nkechi peppersoup joint....
Senseless, you are simply incorrigible... Nairaland has members all over the world. Maybe you don't know that it's a pride to be an Nlander. Atleast one out of those 60 deportees would be an Nlander. Evidence ko.. Providence ni..Mtcheew.
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by sundaybam(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
They are not allowed to take any possession out of the country. Very bad. 9 years in uk without anything. undecided
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by coogar: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
Burger01:
Senseless, you are simply incorrigible... Nairaland has members all over the world. Maybe you don't know that it's a pride to be an Nlander. Atleast one out of those 60 deportees would be an Nlander. Evidence ko.. Providence ni..Mtcheew.

whoever brought you to this forum must be running a circus cos you are a clown!
so because nairaland has members all over the world means there must be a nairaland member in the crime world of deportees? how old are you, burgerking? grin

sundaybam: They are not allowed to take any possession out of the country. Very bad. 9 years in uk without anything. undecided

that's a lie to draw empathy....
the police or border force are not interested in properties.....if the deportees have relatives/friends, they are free to ship the properties over to nigeria...the authorities are interested in the individuals not their properties....
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by packman: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
[size=20pt]ITS NO NEW STORY [/size]
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by juman(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
Unfortunate.

Despite we have our beautiful country, many of our people are in foreign countries as illegal immigrants.

What a kind of country is this nigeria?
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by advocate666: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
So when is Nigeria going to retaliate?
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Burger01(m): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
coogar:

whoever brought you to this forum must be running a circus cos you are a clown!
so because nairaland has members all over the world means there must be a nairaland member in the crime world of deportees? how old are you, burgerking? grin

I now see that you are really lost. As an Nlander that you are, you may be unfortunate to be mistakenly arrested with offenders and get deported , on d other side of the coin, still an Nlander, you may be fortunate to be president of Naija. The fact still remains that you are an Nlander.. Cooogar! I should be asking how old you.. Cesspit.
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
Burger01:
I now see that you are really lost. As an Nlander that you are, you may be unfortunate to be mistakenly arrested with offenders and get deported , on d other side of the coin, still an Nlander, you may be fortunate to be president of Naija. The fact still remains that you are an Nlander.. Cooogar! I should be asking how old you.. Cesspit.

but dude pls kindly answer her question. I am very interested in how you know for sure what you claimed. No need to turn this into an abusive post but how did you come about your conclusions.

Looking at it again you seem to be confusing a Nigerian and a Nairalander, or maybe am wrong. Even at that the post still doesnt pass the critical analysis test. At best it is incoherent, at worst it is just thrash.
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by dnawah(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
HQ: Well, all that's left is to wish them a Safe Journey back home.

Welcome Back folks.

While you were away, a lot has happened.

Our Leaders now use Twitter, Boko Haram are proving stubborn,

Beauty Pageants are everywhere, Did you hear about Farouk's case?

Obasanjo hopes to quit politics (surprising, right?), Jonathan claims Boko Haram will be extinguished *soon*.

A Couple Notable peeps died, A few more pastors bought private jets.

You missed out a chance to drive a "Dangote Truck".

Oh and the other day, a Lawmaker drinking stout got punched in the mouth - lost two teeth.

undecided

sorry sir u 4got the flooding,the Dana crash,and the price of gari was high(they luck don shine e just dey come down small,small)
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
Why wouldn't they deport them when we have people like Abiodun david hacking into dead people's bank account , Taoreed Oladapo robbing 178 houses in Luton , England , Alabi Gbadebo a doctor in Ireland who's second profession is fraud / yahoo , Adeola thomas and his wife Abimbola involved in 3.8million pound scam in the UK . The list goes on and on , so why wouldn't they deported Nigerians in the UK . They are destroying the reputation of the country abroad.
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by BB12(f): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
bory09: After have made mouth to everybody that i have travelled abroad and my relative expecting money from me. They will just wake up to see me coming back from UK with nothing shai as he go na him come back. Tufiapka God forbid. Its better make i no come home make i go settle where my family no go see me and lie say i still dey UK

By the time hunger wire you ehn? Nobody will show you the road to your people's place. Why live a life of deceit?
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by coogar: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
Burger01:
I now see that you are really lost. As an Nlander that you are, you may be unfortunate to be mistakenly arrested with offenders and get deported.....

let's even agree one can be "mistakenly" arrested for argument's sake....how does that transcend to "mistakenly" deported? people don't just get deported....there's a chain of process prior deportation! no human being can be mistakenly deported....this is not a banana republic, mr burgerking!

on d other side of the coin, still an Nlander, you may be fortunate to be president of Naija. The fact still remains that you are an Nlander.. Cooogar! I should be asking how old you.. Cesspit.

you must be functioning on a single digit intelligence quotient...
what's the meaning of the dross you typed above? i could become the president of nigeria because i am a nairaland member? goodness gracious!! i thought they have stopped allowing permanent residents of psychiatric hospitals to use the internet without supervision. how did you break your shackles to use the pc?
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
coogar:

let's even agree one can be "mistakenly" arrested for argument's sake....how does that transcend to "mistakenly" deported? people don't just get deported....there's a chain of process prior deportation! no human being can be mistakenly deported....this is not a banana republic, mr burgerking!

you must be functioning on a single digit intelligence quotient...
what's the meaning of the dross you typed above? i could become the president of nigeria because i am a nairaland member? goodness gracious!! i thought they have stopped allowing permanent residents of psychiatric hospitals to use the internet without supervision. how did you break your shackles to use the pc?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Horus(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
obadiah777: CARE TO EXPAND ON THIS STORY ?

There is a documentary about this 2 guys it is called Jungle gold
There is several episodes:
http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/jungle-gold
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Tinyemeka(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2012

Welcome Back folks.

Obasanjo hopes to quit politics (surprising, right?), Jonathan claims Boko Haram will be extinguished *soon*.

Oh and the other day, a Lawmaker drinking stout got punched in the mouth - lost two teeth.

undecided

Laaffsss. Serious clown. cheesy

Hey you forgot to add that one of the two famous brief actors aki got married (and is already expecting a child ba?); Govt has withdrawn the subsidy on petrol, we now have to wait for piss-powered generators, since solar ones obviously don't work in Naija; subsidy has also been withdrawn for garri; Dame Patience went to Germany for her siesta and has been missing in grammartical action ever since her return; oh and when coming, do remember to pack your own mini nuclear power plant cos that the next target by the govt as they do not seem ready for an effective power minister. Safe journey and if you see anything like Dana Air fake fear of heights.
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by luc26(f): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
I knt stp laughing jeezzzz!!!

Welcome Back folks.

undecided

Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Burger01(m): 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
@Coogar, I just tried to make a point but failed. I give up. Yeah maybe you right. Cheers. No beefing.. One love Nlanders.
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by mamagee3(f): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
It's very sad!!!

But either way, they should have stayed quiet in a country that they have no legit right to live in.

But they chose to engage in what they are not supposed to be doing.
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by coogar: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
mama-gee:
It's very sad!!!

But either way, they should have stayed quiet in a country that they have no legit right to live in.

But they chose to engage in what they are not supposed to be doing.

mamagee, if you don't report to the sports section on the ronaldo thread, i shall have you banned. grin cheesy
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 18, 2012
advocate666: So when is Nigeria going to retaliate?

Retaliate - you mean deport "illegal" Brits back to the UK? grin Besides, can Nigeria really afford to? All that revenue disappearing, hahaha. Get real bro. This is not about tiit-for-tat. These guys were a mixture of illegal immigrants, and criminals, and deserved to be deported! smiley

1 Like

Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by Ticklishmummy(f): 1:09am On Nov 18, 2012
Just when I was thinking if new episodes of UK Border force would be aired.Now we can look forward to BRAND-NEW episodes.
Ridiculous people!!
Perhaps Abu Qatada's removal from the UK will also be aired(I wish!)

If only these people will just stop wasting Tax payers money on people like Qatada,removal of people who have been in UK for years and now bounty hunters to chase more illegals up. knowing fully well that MAJORITY of the people removed from the UK happen to be victims of circumstance,trying so hard to eke a decent living and will do if given an opportunity!
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by younglad007(m): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2012
cry
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by steve13(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2012
bory09: After have made mouth to everybody that i have travelled abroad and my relative expecting money from me. They will just wake up to see me coming back from UK with nothing shai as he go na him come back. Tufiapka God forbid. Its better make i no come home make i go settle where my family no go see me and lie say i still dey UK
Change ur mentality my son,the sooner U̶̲̥̅̊ do that the better for you
Re: 60 Nigerians Deported From UK Over various offences by buchibabe: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
patuwa2: Some of the Nigerians deported might be legal immigrants and free from crime. Due to racist factor, they will be expelled alongside the offenders and illegal migrants.

In as much as racism still exists, I dnt see how dat wil be a factor for deporting LEGAL immigrants. All is required of dem is to be law abidin n dnt engage in fraud. And not becos of d ccolourof ur skin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Living Abroad As To Living In Nigeria / Bus Collides With Trailer In Jigawa,18 Passengers Dead(photos) / Multiple Vehicles Accident Along Lagos-benin Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.