Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Shouldn't Every Nigerian Be Entitled To A Monthly Allowance? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shouldn't Every Nigerian Be Entitled To A Monthly Allowance? (8531 Views)

A Better Alternative To N5,000 Monthly Allowance For Unemployed Nigerians / Saraki, Baraje Are Not Entitled To Guards – Police / Ex-governor Of Bayelsa,alamieyeseigha Could Be Entitled To Billions Of Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shouldn't Every Nigerian Be Entitled To A Monthly Allowance? by remzytimer: 6:32am On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a person!

Please tell me what your "entitlement as a citizen of a country is". grin

"Olodo rabata" ask what Libyan govt. Is doing for his people...
Re: Shouldn't Every Nigerian Be Entitled To A Monthly Allowance? by anulaxad(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2012
thats what happened in the 1970s under yakubu and he offered the best free education africa could buy according to my studies kiss
Re: Shouldn't Every Nigerian Be Entitled To A Monthly Allowance? by Sagamite(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2012
remzytimer:

"Olodo rabata" ask what Libyan govt. Is doing for his people...

You are a moooron.

Tell me what the Libyan government is doing for his (sic) people.
Re: Shouldn't Every Nigerian Be Entitled To A Monthly Allowance? by anulaxad(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a moooron.

Tell me what the Libyan government is doing for his (sic) people.

well you must not know know im not rude so i will explain nicely he gaddafi slept in a tent until his people had homes he made it compulsory for everyone including the old to have free top class education and if not they will face consequences now if you met my dad and said all this he will kill you with insults libya is the best African country out there now lets compare south Africa with Libya how many sa people live abroad alottttt how many Libyans hardly any and i will know because of my job my case closed.
Re: Shouldn't Every Nigerian Be Entitled To A Monthly Allowance? by Sagamite(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
anulaxad:

well you must not know know im not rude so i will explain nicely he gaddafi slept in a tent until his people had homes he made it compulsory for everyone including the old to have free top class education and if not they will face consequences now if you met my dad and said all this he will kill you with insults libya is the best African country out there now lets compare south Africa with Libya how many sa people live abroad alottttt how many Libyans hardly any and i will know because of my job my case closed.

So you basically just told me you key judgement tool of determining the Best country in Africa is "how many of its citizens live abroad"?

And you also told me a leader did some marvelous thing for his people by sleeping because blah blah blah blah?

But it is that leader his people had to kill?

How old are you?
Re: Shouldn't Every Nigerian Be Entitled To A Monthly Allowance? by anulaxad(m): 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:

So you basically just told me you key judgement tool of determining the Best country in Africa is "how many of its citizens live abroad"?

And you also told me a leader did some marvelous thing for his people by sleeping because blah blah blah blah?

But it is that leader his people had to kill?

How old are you?
yes it is of how many citizens live a abroad example my grandpa came to England to born my dad there and so my dad and my mum gave birth to me there. i am a British economist but my roots are Nigerian why so my grandpa came to England is so his kids can have a better life and me why do people leave countries is that they can have a better life you illiterate i don't have to explain to you what makes a country good or not people travel or migrate for a better life think you daft head your just writing crap people like you are victims of the bad education system of Nigeria its not your fault. im 27 by the way.
Re: Shouldn't Every Nigerian Be Entitled To A Monthly Allowance? by anulaxad(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
and wait yes he had one problem like other Arabs have engraved in themselves and that's stubbornness not arrogance like yourself he didn't want to step down but the people only wanted democracy and because they were not asses like you they went out and did something about it.
Re: Shouldn't Every Nigerian Be Entitled To A Monthly Allowance? by Sagamite(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
anulaxad: yes it is of how many citizens live a abroad example my grandpa came to England to born my dad there and so my dad and my mum gave birth to me there. i am a British economist but my roots are Nigerian why so my grandpa came to England is so his kids can have a better life and me why do people leave countries is that they can have a better life you illiterate i don't have to explain to you what makes a country good or not people travel or migrate for a better life think you daft head your just writing crap people like you are victims of the bad education system of Nigeria its not your fault. im 27 by the way.

anulaxad: and wait yes he had one problem like other Arabs have engraved in themselves and that's stubbornness not arrogance like yourself he didn't want to step down but the people only wanted democracy and because they were not asses like you they went out and did something about it.

You are a person!

So Spain is a better country than UK because UK people like to go there to live?

person, how come there are not as much Zaireans in UK as Ghanians?

Is it because Zaire is a better country than Ghana?

Cretin, go to school to better understand how to judge a country's performance.

You are a British economist, yet your grammatical construct is this bad?

Are you reetarded? Or are you in the mental health system of the UK and that is what your psychaitrist and psychologist tell you to boast your moral?

Moronic, cretinous product of a failed education system claiming British.
Re: Shouldn't Every Nigerian Be Entitled To A Monthly Allowance? by anulaxad(m): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
see mate people like you don't deserve to be answered i know allot of Spanish people who live in my neighborhood in fact there was once so much Spanish people in London that it was a language that needed to be taught at secondary school as well as french and it still applies today and wait you must have not heard of the EU(EUROPEAN UNION) people who are from the countries in the EU can travel to the countries in the eu like if it is there own country because it is a union for joining people and alliances together you FOB.

Zaire is now know as Congo Mr.(illiterate) and Congo was colony of France and Ghana was a colony of Britain and meaning if you are not catching up they would have been Ghanaian's in the UK when Britain was ruling the gold coast and there would be Congolese people in France when the french were ruling them.
meaning right now there are way more Congolese people in France then Ghanaian's because of colonization and because of the language they speak so it can be easier for them to live. now learn because you argue with no common sense. undecided angry
Re: Shouldn't Every Nigerian Be Entitled To A Monthly Allowance? by Sagamite(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
anulaxad: see mate people like you don't deserve to be answered i know allot of Spanish people who live in my neighborhood in fact there was once so much Spanish people in London that it was a language that needed to be taught at secondary school as well as french and it still applies today and wait you must have not heard of the EU(EUROPEAN UNION) people who are from the countries in the EU can travel to the countries in the eu like if it is there own country because it is a union for joining people and alliances together you FOB.

Zaire is now know as Congo Mr.(illiterate) and Congo was colony of France and Ghana was a colony of Britain and meaning if you are not catching up they would have been Ghanaian's in the UK when Britain was ruling the gold coast and there would be Congolese people in France when the french were ruling them.
meaning right now there are way more Congolese people in France then Ghanaian's because of colonization and because of the language they speak so it can be easier for them to live. now learn because you argue with no common sense. undecided angry

You are a person!

You claim you are a British economists?

You are moronic cretin!

"There was once so much Spanish people ..."? Which school failed you?

Fcking cretinous mooron that cannot string together good English grammar and does not know how to assess governance is talking about being a British Economist!

Ko ni da fun generation e!

Product of a failed education system.

So your cretinous arsse got the little teaser I gave you.

person!

So have you been to the Middle East to see what proportion of Libyans live in more wealthy Arab states before your moronic arsse used your knowledge of how much SAcans and Libyans you know that live outside their country?

Moronic cretin!
Re: Shouldn't Every Nigerian Be Entitled To A Monthly Allowance? by anulaxad(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You claim you are a British economists?

You are moronic cretin!

"There was once so much Spanish people ..."? Which school failed you?

Fcking cretinous mooron that cannot string together good English grammar and does not know how to assess governance is talking about being a British Economist!

Ko ni da fun generation e!

Product of a failed education system.

So your cretinous arsse got the little teaser I gave you.

person!

So have you been to the Middle East to see what proportion of Libyans live in more wealthy Arab states before your moronic arsse used your knowledge of how much SAcans and Libyans you know that live outside their country?

Moronic cretin!

i'm not going to argue you with you Mr but please never curse me because i'm not being rude to you you think your right your just an arrogant piece of sh it and you are and educated illiterate. you think i "claim" to be an British economist i could show you my birth certificate my cv my law degrees my PHD'S in law and economics and i even studied medical aswell that i have been graded level 4 star good enough for a nurse so don't be incredibly rude all curses back to sender i worked hard for my money and wealth i did not steal government money or used witchcraft [/b]SO DONT STAND THERE AND INSULT ME BAST ARD[b] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad
Re: Shouldn't Every Nigerian Be Entitled To A Monthly Allowance? by Sagamite(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
anulaxad:

i'm not going to argue you with you Mr but please never curse me because i'm not being rude to you you think your right your just an arrogant piece of sh it and you are and educated illiterate. you think i "claim" to be an British economist i could show you my birth certificate my cv my law degrees my PHD'S in law and economics and i even studied medical aswell that i have been graded level 4 star good enough for a nurse so don't be incredibly rude all curses back to sender i worked hard for my money and wealth i did not steal government money or used witchcraft [/b]SO DONT STAND THERE AND INSULT ME BAST ARD[b] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad

You are a person!

Ko ni da fun e!

You are a British Economists and have PhDs in law and Economics but you say "my PHD'S"?

You have studied medical (sic)?

You are a person!

You are mad!

Fcking illiterate product of a failed education system coming to claim rubbish online like the person called shymexx.
Re: Shouldn't Every Nigerian Be Entitled To A Monthly Allowance? by anulaxad(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
look go away and lets go and back to the main topic. lipsrsealed
Re: Shouldn't Every Nigerian Be Entitled To A Monthly Allowance? by simdam500(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2014
iamswizz: Those people wey go thief go thief... If you like give us 1 billion
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of El-zakzaky's 3 Children Allegedly Killed By The Orders From "Above" / Please What Has Our President Actually Done Wrong(a Must Read 4 Nigerians) / Dalhatu Adamu Dies At 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.