Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] (2861 Views)

Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Singles And Sex: How Do I Say No When My Hormones Say Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by chucky234(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

I think that means they've both graduated and thence they can divorce. LOL
Because only few will pass the examination if the exam is to come first before certification, or how many of those women with nagging habits will pass the exam.
lol
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
IMO, the only thing that'll make a marriage work is when you see your wife and children as people you just have to live with no matter what happens. Hence, you dont get to expect too much or get disapointed when your spouse acts up

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by chucky234(m): 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
Do you feel surprised to see someone
who stays happy all the time? Being
happy in life is something that depends
entirely on you. If you want to know
how to be happy,stay on e-conference.
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
iyatrustee:

hope u are not disappointed too! but hey, u go crash inside ur bentley continental GT now so no lele. cheesy
Abi?? grin grin
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by chucky234(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
Being successful indicates that you are satisfied and happy with what you are doing in your life.

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
Beync: marriage is the only institution one cannot graduate from. It's either u fail and fail out or u progress to the next level
That's interesting my dear. That was why i "LOL" at the end. You're right to an extent but people does graduate in the real sense.
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2012
Has the conference started? D-Ex,you didnt include chucky's name as a speaker,why is he speaking?? Where is MBJ and the other blogger?? undecided undecided
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by chucky234(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
Falling in love is a wonderful feeling,
which mostly results in the trap of
marriage.

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
chucky234: Because only few will pass the examination if the exam is to come first before certification, or how many of those women with nagging habits will pass the exam.
lol
Hahahahaha. I know for sure that no one will pass the "test" of marriage is given before the proper experience.
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
tolerance tolerance tolerance tolerance tolerance

This is one thing a lot of people neglect before going into the union called marriage.
They think marriage is all about love...I love you, I love you, I love you.....awww, that's so sweet but let me welcome you to earth.
A key thing to ask yourself before going into marriage is "Can I live with you? Can I tolerate your ideologies even though I might not believe in them?"
Things like this go deeper than love.
Love is not enough to make a marriage work and last. All the smooching and romancing dissipates after 2 years.
Tolerance is the key. You need someone you love but at the same time you're compatible with. The big question is;

CAN I LIVE WITH YOU?

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
flanrey: IMO, the only thing that'll make a marriage work is when you see your wife and children as people you just have to live with no matter what happens. Hence, you dont get to expect too much or get disapointed when your spouse acts up
You're so right bro. Words like "She ought to know, She's supposed to" are killers. Too much expection from the opposite gender if not met could make marriage boring.
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by chucky234(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
The couple in love is committed
to always putting each other first in
their relationship with each other.
The first thing you notice in all highly
successful loving relationships is that
those who purport to be in love
recognize that their relationship is not
about you and me, it is about US.
Discovering that YOU are not the center of the universe is the hallmark of a great relationship. Actually putting another human being number one is a powerful indication that you are truly in love.

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
binger: Has the conference started? D-Ex,you didnt include chucky's name as a speaker,why is he speaking?? Where is MBJ and the other blogger?? undecided undecided
Chucky is the Anchor, hold forth perfectly. MBJ and Myne, time diff i suppose. They should be around soon smiley
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

Chucky is the Anchor, hold forth perfectly. MBJ and Myne, time diff i suppose. They should be around soon smiley
okay...since everyone is talking,i guess i should start talking...
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by chucky234(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
Always remember, successful loving
relationships are egalitarian. Namely,
the best relationships understand that theirs is a shared relationship. If one person has all the power and makes all the decisions, it is NOT love! True love is a very democratic thing!
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
ItsModella:
CAN I LIVE WITH YOU?

Simple!
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
ItsModella: tolerance tolerance tolerance tolerance tolerance

This is one thing a lot of people neglect before going into the union called marriage.
They think marriage is all about love...I love you, I love you, I love you.....awww, that's so sweet but let me welcome you to earth.
A key thing to ask yourself before going into marriage is "Can I live with you? Can I tolerate your ideologies even though I might not believe in them?"
Things like this go deeper than love.
Love is not enough to make a marriage work and last. All the smooching and romancing dissipates after 2 years.
Tolerance is the key. You need someone you love but at the same time you're compatible with. The big question is;

CAN I LIVE WITH YOU?
I think the big question is: Can I tolerate your ideologies even though I might not believe in them?"

That could be hard-work. One tends to disrespect ideologies that are not part of us and blending into it for the sake of love is complex.
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
binger: okay...since everyone is talking,i guess i should start talking...
Oh join the talk. Interactive session supposedly smiley
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
For a marriage to grow and develop,it does not happen naturally.Both parties must work together for it.rekindle the love time and again,tolerate one anothers' flaws,try to make each other better and see reasons with each other in every situation.In fact,a successful marriage is an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by MyneWhite1(f): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
Hello Everyone, it's nice to be here. So I am speaking on the Genesis of a winning relationship.

To have a winning relationship, it starts with you. You have to build up yourself first.

Ask yourself, who am I? What do I want?

What is my vision in life?

What can I stand from another person?

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
chucky234: The couple in love is committed
to always putting each other first in
their relationship with each other.
The first thing you notice in all highly
successful loving relationships is that
those who purport to be in love
recognize that their relationship is not
about you and me, it is about US.
Discovering that YOU are not the center of the universe is the hallmark of a great relationship. Actually putting another human being number one is a powerful indication that you are truly in love.
Bro, you're dropping hard words. I'm feeling you!
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

I think the big question is: Can I tolerate your ideologies even though I might not believe in them?"

That could be hard-work. One tends to disrespect ideologies that are not part of us and blending into it for the sake of love is complex.
True but that also ties into my big question which is "CAN I LIVE WITH YOU?"
It all boils down to tolerance. Tolerance IMO is what makes a marriage work.

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by chucky234(m): 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
Remember, true love is not just about
ensuring your happiness. More
importantly, and often for the first time in your life, you actually enjoy and are motivated by ensuring the happiness of someone other than yourself. It is a good feeling!
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by chucky234(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
I humbly acknowledge the presence of our able speaker Myne White

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
To get a divorce from your spouse because love has died is like selling your favorite car because it ran out of petrol...there are a thousand and one reasons why you should remain with him/her,you just need to see beyond the present situation

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
Myne White: Hello Everyone, it's nice to be here. So I am speaking on the Genesis of a winning relationship.

To have a winning relationship, it starts with you. You have to build up yourself first.

Ask yourself, who am I? What do I want?

What is my vision in life?

What can I stand from another person?
You are highly welcome maam. We are all ears
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by chucky234(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
There is a Golden Rule in true love and it is like the one you learned early in your life – “Do unto others as you
would have them do unto you.” Do not
expect to be treated with respect when you are disrespectful to the one you love. Respectfulness is at the heart of all great loving relationships.

1 Like

Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
binger: To get a divorce from your spouse because love has died is like selling your favorite car because it ran out of petrol...there are a thousand and one reasons why you should remain with him/her,you just need to see beyond the present situation
I still wonder if love dies or am i sounding absurd smiley
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by MyneWhite1(f): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
Thank you Binger and Chucky234.

binger: You are highly welcome maam. We are all ears
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
I'm getting a pen cool
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
Re: Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
So true...
flanrey: IMO, the only thing that'll make a marriage work is when you see your wife and children as people you just have to live with no matter what happens. Hence, you dont get to expect too much or get disapointed when your spouse acts up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Your Parents Educate You On Sex As A Young Adult? / Have Any Of You Tried Using Flirchi / Livin Wt More Dan 2 Gals In A House Is Miserable Thing 2 Any Livin Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.