Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Super Tuesday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Super Tuesday (8927 Views)

Ministerial List: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees Begins Tuesday / Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki / Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 5:02am On Feb 10, 2008
Michelle Obama is fine just the way she is,she need not change a lot
I like her hair in that Ebony magazine,the one she sported on Super Tuesday was scary.
Her eyeshadow on a recent interview was so overdone.
love her all the same,smart and straight to the point
Re: Super Tuesday by TheSly: 5:07am On Feb 10, 2008

Good!  But one thing is for sure!  That Michelle Obama woman need to be taught the "presidential first lady" wave.  That her wild way of waving her hands like she is about to engage in some kind of physical combat has to go.

Next, something has to be done about her nose and teeth!  She needs to knock off like 6-8 of her over-populated mouth to acheive a decent smile. A Rottweiler-look-alike-Condeleeza Rice's look in no longer in vogue!

Gosh!

Lmao  cheesy

pls take it easy with them cheesy

what a coincidence! shocked i was just chattin' with a white lady right now and she said "we don't need a president with those big ears!! "  cheesy grin cheesy grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

abeg! cheesy
Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2008

Michelle Obama Would Make a Great First Lady!

To me this photo is a picture of a strong black man who, is cherishing a moment with the support of a strong black woman who is 100% behind him. Together they are making history.

Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2008

Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2008
@almondjoy

The Obamas. . . . .they seem to have broken one of the rules of match-making:a man must never be better looking than his woman.
Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2008
The Obamas. . . . .they seem to have broken one of the rules of match-making:a man must never be better looking than his woman.
I am sure his woman is better looking than you grin
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2008
Horus:

I am better looking than Barack,never mind Michelle. grin

Michelle sort of fits the stereotype of brainy women being relatively uglier than less brainy women.Its always difficult to combine beauty and brains.

Personally,I would rather have a Michelle than a Genevieve but Michelle is a wee bit too ugly for my liking. grin
Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2008
Next, something has to be done about her nose and teeth!  She needs to knock off like 6-8 of her over-populated mouth to acheive a decent smile.  A Rottweiler-look-alike-Condeleeza Rice's look in no longer in vogue!
There is Nothing wrong with her nose and teeth! she have a nice  mouth and a decent smile.
Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2008
am better looking than Barack,never mind Michelle
The dog of the Obama is better than you.
You are trying to find mistakes in them because they are black.

The link below will help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP2AEGli5OI
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2008
babyosisi:

Michelle Obama is fine just the way she is, she need not change a lot
I like her hair in that Ebony magazine, the one she sported on Super Tuesday was scary.
Her eyeshadow on a recent interview was so overdone.
love her all the same,smart and straight to the point

Well, I can only pray for Barack.  The woman tall like an alcoholic "Iroko" tree.  Come dey waka "se-kpu-le-ke, se-kpu-le-ke". grin  I think I need to send her ma complimentary card for a complete makeover. cheesy Can you imagine waking up next to this woman in the middle of the night without the "ebony" brush-up and all--with all her teeth threatening to do a "Prison Break" episode without Michael Scofield in it? grin  I am sure she is a sweetheart but. . . . . . . . I fear for Barack's future.  What I cannot understand is why "Lewinskys" have not started flying out of the woodworks of Illinois.  I guess that is Hilary's last card come October 31st. cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmm! The woman no fit the man at all.  Someone like Halle Berry with all the grace of Hollywood and Nollywood would have been much berrrrrrrrer. Barack is so graceful.

®~^Sly^~®:

Lmao  cheesy

please take it easy with them cheesy

what a coincidence! shocked i was just chattin' with a white lady right now and she said "we don't need a president with those big ears!! "  cheesy grin cheesy grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

abeg! cheesy

I say this woman go make this man lose this election I swear.  cheesy I am sure she is a very classy lady but. . . . . . . infact make I dey go.

4 Play:

@almondjoy

Gba be! cheesy

4 Play:

I am better looking than Barack,never mind Michelle. grin

Michelle sort of fits the stereotype of brainy women being relatively uglier than less brainy women.Its always difficult to combine beauty and brains.

Personally,I would rather have a Michelle than a Genevieve but Michelle is a wee bit too ugly for my liking. grin

he he he he he he he. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Horus:

There is Nothing wrong with her nose and teeth! she have a nice  mouth and a decent smile.

If you say so.  But if this Barack loses to an old geriatric patient called Mccain or[b] Lanacain[/b], don't say I did not warn you guys.

Horus:

Impossible! I say the woman wor wor! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Thanks for the pictures. Lovely kids. I wonder how they are faring. See, two girls. If it is a Nigerian man or an African man for that marrer--he would have gone in search of that "heir apparent". Well with the way Michelle looks--Barack may not be out of those woods yet. He is half-kenyan abi? grin

This is going to be fun I swear.
Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2008
Sarcastics comments are all time against blacks candidates and done by black themselve.
And with your slave mentality you dont see anything wrong with all the white candidates off course.
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2008
Horus:

Sarcastics comments are all time against blacks candidates and done by black themselve.
And with your slave mentality you don't see anything wrong with all the white candidates off course.

Mr. Africa.  You must have missed my comments on Lanacaine-Novocaine Mccain! cheesy E be like say you go go back to Religious section ooooooooooooooooh. cheesy

Which one is slave mentality again?  Is Michelle Obama not ugly? shocked Please when you see her tell her that we prefer that she never smiles again in public. Just a small favor to ask. Until she gets the appropriate orthodontic therapy! cheesy
Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2008
Mr. Africa.  You must have missed my comments on Lanacaine-Novocaine Mccain!  E be like say you go go back to Religious section ooooooooooooooooh.

Which one is slave mentality again?  Is Michelle Obama not ugly?  Please when you see her tell her that we prefer that she never smiles again in public.  Just a small favor to ask.  Until she gets the appropriate orthodontic therapy!
I am not religious I dont need to go to the Fucking religious section.
Why dont you go to the kkk forum?instead of opening your Fucking asshole to talk against Black?You are just jealous of her success.At least she is making history .
Why dont you just Bleep Off?
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2008
Horus:

I am not religious I don't need to go to the Fucking religious section.
Why don't you go to the kkk forum?instead of opening your Fucking asshole to talk against Black?You are just jealous of her success.At least she is making history .
Why don't you just Bleep Off?

This man obviously has an unhealthy obsession for the Obamas.I have been observing his posts on this thread,it always verges on that of a stalker.
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2008
Horus:

I am not religious I don't need to go to the Fucking religious section.
Why don't you go to the kkk forum?instead of opening your Fucking asshole to talk against Black?You are just jealous of her success.At least she is making history .
Why don't you just Bleep Off?

How did I know?  Only religious fanatics display anal tendencies such as the above.  Probably Nation of The Great Religion or one of those Farrakhan cult-like movements.  Your name sef--HORUS- is unhealthy and devoid of the love of anything peaceful.  Jealous of who?  Please go and take a nap.  Take your Rottweiler Michelle Obama with you!  Now that one is from your "akata" race--ugly penguin!  You better thank your stars that Barack is half "white". 

Barack will soon dump her behind for threatening to make him lose this elections on account of her ugliness. If not he would not have had a chance. He is African-Caucasian not African-American.  So he is not related to your "akata" kind in any way.  The best you can do is be a "Jesse Jackson".  Obama is not in your league ok?  Once again, thanks for his caucasoid "blood". cool   As for all the bleeping going on up there.

You will have to wait in line for that! kiss Happy Sunday to you! Wild Hog!

Kai!  Nairalandyyyyyyyyyyy! cheesy

4 Play:

This man obviously has an unhealthy obsession for the Obamas. I have been observing his posts on this thread,it always verges on that of a stalker.

This is a man?  Is Obama's campaign office or headquarters on Nairaland?  Some of these akata people sef! angry  Wilderbeasts!
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2008
almondjoy:

Kai! Nairalandyyyyyyyyyyy! cheesy

This is a man? Is Obama's campaign office or headquarters on Nairaland?

"He" is always pasting pictures of Obama on the politics thread in the mode of an obsessive stalker.Even the Obama campaign office won't respond to posts like him grin

"He" probably has a life-size picture of Obama in his bedroom grin Strange people dey this forum grin

Michelle Obama and Ndidi Okereke-Onyuike-who ugly pass?

Bear in mind that the pictures of Mrs Obama are airbrushed and that she has a world- class "make-up" team.Imagine how she go dey in real life shocked
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2008
4 Play:

"He" is always pasting pictures of Obama on the politics thread in the mode of an obsessive stalker.Even the Obama campaign office won't respond to posts like him grin

"He" probably has a life-size picture of Obama in his bedroom grin Strange people dey this forum grin

Bear in mind that the pictures of Mrs Obama are airbrushed and that she has a world- class "make-up" team.Imagine how she go dey in real life shocked

That is why I say if you see the woman early in the morning without all that ebony air brushes, you berrrer have written you last will and testament! Mama Horus grin Horrors!
Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2008
You are just jealous of Michelle success you Racist BITCH!! grin
At least Michelle show the good example. grin

AND YOU HATE BLACKS

Re: Super Tuesday by mamaput(f): 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2008
i see nothing wrong with that mrs obama .
she is not ugly not at all.
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 12:00am On Feb 11, 2008
Most of those talking trash about Michelle Obama would not have achieved (or did not achieve) a thousandth of what she has achieved by the time they get to (or were at) her age.

Admitted, Michelle Obama is not a Halle Berry, but she's still BEAUTIFUL! kiss
Re: Super Tuesday by away4real(m): 12:16am On Feb 11, 2008
I really dont understand how people can call Michelle Obama "UGLY", its really strange, u folks need to take a rain check on that. She is not a model, she is just an everyday mother/professional supporting her husband, and to me after 2 kids she is alright the way she is.

Our generation is suffering from this distorted thought, comparing a professional/mother to a model, m, models that are scared to eat. 10 years from now Michelle will be the way she is ageing a bit, but look at the models 10 years from now they would be totally different. I was reading the Independent today and there was a section showing Brad Pitt and how he has aged, and here someone can call Michele Obama "Wo Wo", thats so so below the belt and pathetic.
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 1:03am On Feb 11, 2008
@RichyBlack

You see how you contradict yourself? grin

Is it not the same way you will never smell Yale or Harvard Business School but still find the time to mock G.W Bush's brainpower grin

Are you ever going to achieve the scholarly feats of Wolfowitz,Condoleeza Rice,Rumsfeld or Douglas Feith. . . . . . .well,I have seen enough of your posts to answer a resounding "NO"!That hasn't stopped you from questioning their intellect.

Nobody questions Michelle's brainpower/intellect but we do question her highly gorgonian looks.No matter how much I disagree with well known lefties,I have never resorted to questioning their intelligence.This has always been the irony with the Bush hating mob.Almost all of them have lower levels of intelligence than any person in the White House but they still question the intellect of people who are clearly better than them. grin
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 1:24am On Feb 11, 2008
@ 4PLAY,

George Bush's utter stupidity, despite his Ivy League education, is incontrovertible!
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 1:27am On Feb 11, 2008
Barack Obama picks Maine caucus!
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 1:28am On Feb 11, 2008
Horus:

You are just jealous of Michelle success you Racist BITCH!! grin
At least Michelle show the good example. grin

AND YOU HATE BLACKS

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!------------ When did this kind of a "thing" start visiting political section for crying out loud?  I do not have anytime for you arrrrrrrrrrrralll! kiss Better luck next time ok?

4 Play:

@RichyBlack

You see how[b] you contradict yourself?[/b] grin

Is it not the same way you will never smell Yale or Harvard Business School but still find the time to mock G.W Bush's brainpower grin

Are you ever going to achieve the scholarly feats of Wolfowitz,Condoleeza Rice,Rumsfeld or Douglas Feith. . . . . . .well,I have seen enough of your posts to answer a resounding "NO"!That hasn't stopped you from questioning their intellect.

Nobody questions Michelle's brainpower/intellect but we do question her highly gorgonian looks.[/b]No matter how much I disagree with well known lefties,I have never resorted to questioning their intelligence.[b]This has always been the irony with the Bush hating mob.

Almost all of them have lower levels of intelligence than any person in the White House but they still question the intellect of people who are clearly better than them. grin

Somebody say hallelujah before it becomes midnight over here! grin  Na you talk am. Thank you jare!!! Those of  you saying Michelle Obama ain't ugly--I can only wonder. . . . . .infact, make a dey go. . . . . . .in short. . . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 1:35am On Feb 11, 2008
@4 PLAY,

You may be mightily impressed by the intellects of people like Wolfowitz, Rice, and other such neocons, but, sorry, I'm not impressed by the intellect of people who do not understand the basic geopolitics of the middle-east to the extent of sending their own, young Americans, to their early graves.

Go marry your wife, post her picture here, and let's see if she's as pretty as Michelle Obama. Let Nairalanders judge. I dare you! grin
Re: Super Tuesday by Arnold1(m): 1:44am On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play:

This guy is really craazy grin grin
Re: Super Tuesday by Dreloaded(f): 1:50am On Feb 11, 2008
Lmao Hi-lar-i-ous thread tongue
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 1:56am On Feb 11, 2008
@RichyBlack

On what basis are you comparing Wolfowitz's or Rice's intellect with that of Obama?   How much of Ms Obama's political philosophy or policy positions do you actually know of? Unless you are attributing  Barack's positions to his wife which will be ridiculous.

Lets take Rice for instance,graduated at 19,had doctorate at 26,Ast.Prof at 27,Provost of Stanford at 39(youngest ever) and a Senior Fellow  at the Hoover Institution.

Her achievements are far more startling than Michelle(we only know Michelle because of the achievements of her husband)-her highest achievement in academia was being an Associate Dean of Student Affairs,highest in the public sector was as Assistant Commisioner within the City Council.Rice was Special Assistant to the US President for National Security Affairs when she was 35!

Did I add that Rice is drop dead ugly?I think Michelle is uglier than her though  grin

Having said all that,it still hasn't stoppped you from questioning her intellect.While Rice was becoming an Assistant Prof at 27 with Stanford,you have spent your youth chasing women up and down the US and you have mouth to talk about Rice  grin
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 1:57am On Feb 11, 2008
Arnold1:

This guy is really craazy grin grin

You can say that again! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

RichyBlacK:

@4 PLAY,

You may be mightily impressed by the intellects of people like Wolfowitz, Rice, and other such neocons, but, sorry, I'm not impressed by the intellect of people who do not understand the basic geopolitics of the middle-east to the extent of sending their own, young Americans, to their early graves.

Go marry your wife, post her picture here, and let's see if she's as pretty as Michelle Obama. Let Nairalanders judge. I dare you! grin

D-reloaded:

Lmao Hi-lar-i-ous thread tongue

Talk of the devil! tongue  There she is.  Check out her profile. cool
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 2:01am On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play:

@RichyBlack

On what basis are you comparing Wolfowitz's or Rice's intellect with that of Obama?  How much of Ms Obama's political philosophy or policy positions do you actually know of? Unless you are attributing  Barack's positions to his wife which will be ridiculous.

Lets take Rice for instance,graduated at 19,had doctorate at 26,Ast.Prof at 27,Provost of Stanford at 39(youngest ever) and a Senior Fellow  at the Hoover Institution.Her achievements are far more startling than Michelle(we only know Michelle because of the achievements of her husband)

Did I add that Rice is drop dead ugly?I think Michelle is uglier than her though  grin

Having said all that,it still hasn't stoppped you from questioning her intellect.While Rice was becoming an Assistant Prof at 27 with Stanford,you have spent your youth chasing women up and down the US and you have mouth to Rice   grin

he he he he he he  he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Too ugly to be a full time house wife I must add.  What the hell does she do when the kids are being taken care of by the nanny?  Living inside several bottles of Hennessey? You can tell from her droopy eyelids! cheesy
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 2:03am On Feb 11, 2008
away4real:

I really don't understand how people can call Michelle Obama "UGLY", its really strange, u folks need to take a rain check on that. She is not a model, she is just an everyday mother/professional supporting her husband, and to me after 2 kids she is alright the way she is.

Our generation is suffering from this distorted thought, comparing a professional/mother to a model, m, models that are scared to eat. 10 years from now Michelle will be the way she is ageing a bit, but look at the models 10 years from now they would be totally different. I was reading the Independent today and there was a section showing Brad Pitt and how he has aged, and here someone can call Michele Obama "Wo Wo", thats so so below the belt and pathetic.

@away4real,

Thanks for keeping it real. Unfortunately, some people here don't understand basic decorum, calling someone's mother "ugly" for no reason. Then others want to defend George W Bush and his cabal of fools at any opportunity that comes up. Very funny!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. / No Alternative To President Buhari - Akpabio Insists / Missing People From The Lekki Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.