Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,303 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Super Tuesday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Super Tuesday (8925 Views)

Ministerial List: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees Begins Tuesday / Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki / Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 3:13am On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play:

Lets try and make sense of all this driveling commentary.

What has Obama's primaries success to do with his relative capability in comparison with Romney?Talking about succesful politicians,does Bush's electoral success mean he is more capable than John Kerry?

Bush won more college grads than Steve Forbes,what does that tell us?

Cherie Blair is more able than her husband yet she was an electoral disaster.David Baddiel once said that of all his Oxford schoolmates,it was usually the most mediocre who went into politics and were succesful.

So, what's your point?

Circuity, in all its glory! grin
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 3:13am On Feb 11, 2008
morenike09:

ke? Obama is fyn o. . . and his voice rolls with power. . but ehrrrm, his wife needs some 21st century makeover. . . undecided

like borrowing a bit of ur lipgloss? grin
Re: Super Tuesday by away4real(m): 3:13am On Feb 11, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Ogbe mi, I don tell that 4 Play guy make im show awon boyz im current babe foto make we see. The guy still dey waste gofment time. E never hala!

Well according to what i have read on Nairaland, 4play is/was dating someone he met on Nairaland, coco i think. It tells a lot about him. Doesnt it

You know all the big names but make little or no sense.
Re: Super Tuesday by Dreloaded(f): 3:14am On Feb 11, 2008
away4real:

And point of correction he is not an "Odaron".

I was joking. You need to stop being so serious about all this. Alot of what 4Play is saying is tongue in cheek. Geez guys. Get a sense of humor
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 11, 2008
4Him:

like borrowing a bit of your lipgloss? grin

let's just say her makeover will cost Obama some thousands
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 3:16am On Feb 11, 2008
@ away4real,
Is Michelle Obama your aunty? you seem to be bursting a vein here . . .  grin enjoy the light moment jare eyin people.
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 3:17am On Feb 11, 2008
The GOP is winning this election so go and lock up all those ugly people who want to run America.John "Methusela" McCain is going to be the next President,his wife even looks better.

away4real:

@ 4play so what is your point,

What are u on about, make your point.

My point is that you talk too much drivel

morenike09:

ke? Obama is fyn o. . . and his voice rolls with power. . but ehrrrm, his wife needs some 21st century makeover. . .  undecided

she is already "made over",imagine how she looks in regular everyday life.
Re: Super Tuesday by away4real(m): 3:17am On Feb 11, 2008
@ D, its cool if its a joke and we can all take a chill pill.

But hey attacking someones wife and a mother like it has been done here is pathetic. We need to call ourselves to order at time.

But hey , truce, cheesy grin.
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play:

she is already "made over",imagine how she looks in regular everyday life.
mind you, but i said 21st cent. . grin
Re: Super Tuesday by Dreloaded(f): 3:18am On Feb 11, 2008
morenike09:

ke? Obama is fyn o. . . and his voice rolls with power. . but ehrrrm, his wife needs some 21st century makeover. . . undecided

Fine for where? Dumbo ears, weird complexion, odd facial features. Nah, not my type but hey he's a decent person so whatever.

away, wetin concern 4Play's thing with Coco with anything. Even IF they did meet on NL, so what? How does that bother your life? Gbegborun.

Cant believe people are getting personal over some random guy.
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 3:19am On Feb 11, 2008
away4real:

Well according to what i have read on Nairaland, 4play is/was dating someone he met on Nairaland, coco i think. It tells a lot about him. Doesnt it

You know all the big names but make little or no sense.

Is it Coco29 (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=25249)? Well, let me just reserve my comments, after all I'm a gentleman (Fela talk am!) grin
Re: Super Tuesday by debosky(m): 3:20am On Feb 11, 2008
Obama should marry that tasty number. . .the one in the 'Obama girl' videos on youtube tongue grin

If Obama's law earnings couldn't improve her looks, how will the pittance the prez gets paid do any wonders? undecided grin grin

Obama is a fine African man with big ears and big teeth, good for crushing chewing stick while pacing the white house lawn grin
Re: Super Tuesday by away4real(m): 3:22am On Feb 11, 2008
4him she is my cousins, sisters brothers uncles first cousin, grin cheesy

4play republican wanna be, knows nothing and understands nothing. Big names and inaccurate stats is all u bring to the table.

Let whoever win win, Obama has motivated millions, started a movement without knowing it. He is a Legend, whether u like it or not.
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 3:22am On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play:

The GOP is winning this election so go and lock up all those ugly people who want to run America.John "Methusela" McCain is going to be the next President,his wife even looks better.

John McCain is a love-vendor! how such a blonde bombshell be hanging on the arm of such a sack of sagging flesh and falling hair?
He can only win the general elections if all democrats have a flu on election day.
Re: Super Tuesday by Dreloaded(f): 3:23am On Feb 11, 2008
debosky:

Obama is a fine African man with big ears and big teeth, good for crushing chewing stick while pacing the white house lawn grin

Lmao, yea he was definitely made for pako chewing.
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 3:27am On Feb 11, 2008
Coco fine pass Michelle by far na  cheesy

Look at Richy dey talk sef  grin  grin  grin

Fine for where?  Dumbo ears, weird complexion, odd facial features. Nah, not my type but hey he's a decent person so whatever.

Even McCain looks better than Barack.
Re: Super Tuesday by away4real(m): 3:28am On Feb 11, 2008
@ D, nothing personal we are all virtual beings so nothing personal, cheesy grin

D-reloaded:

Fine for where? Dumbo ears, weird complexion, odd facial features. Nah, not my type but hey he's a decent person so whatever.

away, wetin concern 4Play's thing with Coco with anything. Even IF they did meet on Nairaland, so what? How does that bother your life? Gbegborun.

Cant believe people are getting personal over some random guy.

I am a Gbegborun i agree  cheesy grin, but shldnt some things be handled with a bit of decorum, Imagine we are getting in on and the whole Nairaland knows, people can use it to score cheap points like has just been done. Its politics and its a dirty game, grin cheesy

Anyway apologies if it hurt anyone, just got a bit carried away, ,,,

Obama is not some randome guy, he is a Legend.

@ D "ma bi nu simi", truce ,
Re: Super Tuesday by away4real(m): 3:31am On Feb 11, 2008
Oga $play, 4get dis matter about fine or no fine, using ur ideology Michelle is a harvard graduate oh,
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 3:32am On Feb 11, 2008
4Him:

John McCain is a love-vendor! how such a blonde bombshell be hanging on the arm of such a sack of sagging flesh and falling hair?
He can only win the general elections if all democrats have a flu on election day.

He is a man who knows how to get the job done,unlike Barack with his ugly wife. McCain beats Barack by all measures,even by the quality of his bedroom consort.

A brave American patriot.There is no stopping him
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 3:34am On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play:

He is a man who knows how to get the job done,unlike Barack with his ugly wife. McCain beats Barack by all measures,even by the quality of his bedroom consort.

[b]A brave American patriot.[/b]There is no stopping him

A brave American flipflopper you meant to say? Yeah there is no stopping his lies and contradictions . . . neither is there any stopping him from keeping US troops in Iraq for 100yrs.

The same McCain who once authored an amnesty bill is now crying about border security. shocked

Go McCain . . . at least u have a fine wife.
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play:

A brave American patriot.There is no stopping him

stop it o
you people should post your wife's pictures.
have the nerve to call Michelle ugly.

meanwhile reloaded some Igbo boys are discussing your mercedes on the Igbo kwenu thread,you have some boys swallowing saliva like no mans business.
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 3:38am On Feb 11, 2008
4Him:

A brave American flipflopper you meant to say? Yeah there is no stopping his lies and contradictions . . . neither is there any stopping him from keeping US troops in Iraq for 100yrs.

The same McCain who once authored an amnesty bill is now crying about border security.  shocked

Go McCain . . . at least u have a fine wife.

Obama doesn't flipflop? He was going to militarily intervene in Pakistan at one point,he was also against the Patriot Act before he voted for it.

All McCain said about Iraq was that American troops might stay there just as is the case with Germany,S.Korea,Japan,e.t.c

What are Obama's policy positions on many major issues and how does he intend to achieve them? His campaign is the most vacuous of the whole lot.
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 3:41am On Feb 11, 2008
Inasmuch as i dislike McCain i do think some of his positions on foreign policy are right.
I think Romney has the best ideas of the entire lot while Clinton is just an opportunist who will say and do anything to manipulate her way to the whitehouse.
Last night she claimed she would withdraw US troops within 60 days! Someone tell that woman its not just about an election but about common sense.

Obama is doing just fine for a freshman senator! Leave him in peace. haba.
Re: Super Tuesday by away4real(m): 3:44am On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play:

Obama doesn't flipflop? He was going to militarily intervene in Pakistan at one point,he was also against the Patriot Act before he voted for it.

All McCain said about Iraq was that American troops might stay there just as is the case with Germany,S.Korea,Japan,e.t.c

What are Obama's policy positions on many major issues and how does he intend to achieve them? His campaign is the most vacuous of the whole lot.

Okay u are right, Obama has no policy on any major issues, all those supporting him are blind and cant see anything, only u. You are just so right and so know it all.

Rupublican wanna be, knows all the big names and inaccurate stats.

4Him:

Inasmuch as i dislike McCain i do think some of his positions on foreign policy are right.
I think Romney has the best ideas of the entire lot while Clinton is just an opportunist who will say and do anything to manipulate her way to the whitehouse.
Last night she claimed she would withdraw US troops within 60 days! Someone tell that woman its not just about an election but about common sense.

Obama is doing just fine for a freshman senator! Leave him in peace. haba.

Leave him in peace.

4him did u hear Obama speech a few minutes ago, on why he is running for president.
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 3:48am On Feb 11, 2008
I support McCain's positions on domestic issues-abortion,gay marraiges,conservative judges,tax and the economy generally.

This is my problem with Obama and other liberals.I can never  support people whose positions on many domestic issues are amoral and inane.

Hillary has shown greater command of the issues-why is Obama shying awau from her challenge for more debates?-unlike Obama whose best moments come while reading off auto cues.

A freshman senator should be taking care of his constituency's issues,not running for President within months of election as a Senator.He is running on the most liberal platform of any candidate in the race.

@away4real

If you can't debate and defend Obama's policy positions,spare us your pap
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 3:54am On Feb 11, 2008
what greater command of issues is Hillary showing? She's been hawking her health care plan for yrs . . . didnt it fail during the Clinton regime?

A woman who is promising to bring troops home from Iraq in 2 months is either naive, unaware of the grave implications or just saying anything to get elected. Obama has taken up her challenge for two debates before the march primaries.

He may read autocues but Hillary is no better. If i had 8yrs in the white house preparing for my own election i'd expect to do a heck of a lot better than a freshman.
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 11, 2008
4play,4him.
This is getting confusing undecided
Re: Super Tuesday by away4real(m): 4:01am On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play:

@away4real

If you can't debate and defend Obama's policy positions,spare us your pap

I cant attempt to get into that, it would be like teaching a primary 1 student integral calculus. My lips are sealed, u are so right. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I will spare u, enjoy listening to yourself, i zoom off
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 4:04am On Feb 11, 2008
4Him:

what greater command of issues is Hillary showing? She's been hawking her health care plan for years . . . didnt it fail during the Clinton regime?

Have you heard of Obama's healthcare plan? He doesn't have any. . . . .he has set out objectives but promises to flesh out the details later.

Hillary is a reputable policy wonk.She has demonstrated this in her work with the Senate(Obama's absentee record is legendary) and her far more detailed policy positions on pretty much ever major issue-the economy,healthcare,environment,trade policy-compared to Obama's risible proposals.

Hillary challenged Obama to weekly debates in order to exploit his poor command of issues(Obama always looks less impressive in debates),what is Barack afraid of?
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 4:08am On Feb 11, 2008
America is tired of people coming up touting great knowledge of issues. Bush came in 2000 crying about issues . . . today he has a less than 30% approval rating.

The loudest people are not necessarily the best. Rudy Guiliani came in touting a fantastic record as mayor of NY, Romney charms economists and CEOs . . . today the GOP race is between a man who majors in "miracles" and has no idea where Pakistan is on the map of the world and another who is running entirely on having been a POW.
Re: Super Tuesday by RichyBlacK(m): 4:12am On Feb 11, 2008
4Him:

America is tired of people coming up touting great knowledge of issues. Bush came in 2000 crying about issues . . . today he has a less than 30% approval rating.

The loudest people are not necessarily the best. Rudy Guiliani came in touting a fantastic record as mayor of NY, Romney charms economists and CEOs . . . today the GOP race is between a man who majors in "miracles" and has no idea where Pakistan is on the map of the world and another who is running entirely on having been a POW.

Dis guy go kill me with laugh!!!! Oh my God!!! LORL!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Tuesday by away4real(m): 4:14am On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play:

Have you heard of Obama's healthcare plan? He doesn't have any. . . . .he has set out objectives but promises to flesh out the details later.

Hillary is a reputable policy wonk.She has demonstrated this in her work with the Senate(Obama's absentee record is legendary) and her far more detailed policy positions on pretty much ever major issue-the economy,healthcare,environment,trade policy-compared to Obama's risible proposals.

Hillary challenged Obama to weekly debates in order to exploit his poor command of issues(Obama always looks less impressive in debates),what is Barack afraid of?  

Am sorry just had to comment, inaccurate facts thats y i can't get into a debate with u.

Hillary wanted weekly debates because she was out of cash and couldnt keep up with the ads cost, this was a strategy her campaign came up with to remain visible at low cost not because Obama was afraid, Y shld he help his opponent when he identified a weakness, enlighten yourself. If u dislike Obama so much its okay don't misrepresent issues like u are really informed. I promise i zoom of now,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Injustice And Disgrace Going On In Port Harcourt / Chai!!! Naija!!! Is This Really Abia State Teaching Hospital??? Photos / External Reserves Hit 2017 High At $30.56bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.