Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Super Tuesday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Super Tuesday (8926 Views)

Ministerial List: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees Begins Tuesday / Senate Won't Disclose #Thelist Until Plenary On Tuesday - Saraki / Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 4:18am On Feb 11, 2008
4Him:

America is tired of people coming up touting great knowledge of issues. Bush came in 2000 crying about issues . . . today he has a less than 30% approval rating.

The loudest people are not necessarily the best. Rudy Guiliani came in touting a fantastic record as mayor of NY, Romney charms economists and CEOs . . . today the GOP race is between a man who majors in "miracles" and has no idea where Pakistan is on the map of the world and another who is running entirely on having been a POW.

You got it way wrong.In 2000,Bush was the "Obama" candidate.Al Gore(nicknamed Al Bore because of his detailed command of data)was the candidate who wanted the debate to be about issues.They used to mock him then.

Bush got elected on the basis,as one pundit put it,that most American would rather have him on their TV screens every evening than Al Gore.His campaign was,like Obama's,generally devoid of detail though not to the same extent as Obama.

Herein lies the irony,having elected a man whose positions they could barely tell and who is now proving unpopular,they want to do the exact same thing with Barack!
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 4:20am On Feb 11, 2008
This thread na die!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

And the saga continues, just like in the good ol' days. Beers anyone? grin
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 4:23am On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play:

Herein lies the irony,having elected a man whose positions they could barely tell and who is now proving unpopular,they want to do the exact same thing with Barack!

No irony there at all. Bush and Obama have very little in common.
They have seen 8yrs of Clinton . . . but for sympathy votes (female votes), the fact that Obama is not white and fondness for the other Clinton . . . Obama would long have wrapped up this nomination.

I personally dont want a president who will be shedding tears if the equivalent of Sept 11 happened again.
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 4:32am On Feb 11, 2008

babyosisi (f)
USA

Re: Super Tuesday
« #180 on: Today at 03:34:31 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: 4 Play on Today at 03:32:18 AM
He is a man who knows how to get the job done,unlike Barack with his ugly wife. McCain beats Barack by all measures,even by the quality of his bedroom consort.

A brave American patriot.There is no stopping him

stop it o
you people should post your wife's pictures.
have the nerve to call Michelle ugly.

meanwhile reloaded some Igbo boys are discussing your mercedes on the Igbo kwenu thread,you have some boys swallowing saliva like no mans business.

So you too read the thing too?  Infact de-heavily-loaded--matrix--mammaries-reloaded, you beat Michelle and that "Okereke" mammal plus condi hands down.  Na you Barack for marry! grin

@away4real?

I am 1million times more beautiful than this your aunty Michelle let me tell you.  Don't insult me by comparing both of us.  Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrant nonsense!

4 Play:

I support McCain's positions on domestic issues[b]-abortion,gay marraiges,[/b]conservative judges,tax and the economy generally.

This is my problem with Obama and other liberals.I can never  support people whose positions on many domestic issues are amoral and inane.

What else do they discuss but gay rights and abortion.  Please bring back the some 80,000 US troops marooned all over the world with a hefty defense expenditure annually.  With all the noise about abortion and gays what have they accomplished? undecided 5 year olds are aborting with over the counter morning after pills and Gay bishops are being ordained every 2 seconds. Look at immigration getting worse by the day and you are talking of gays and abortion. Oh please!

Who says democrats support those?  They just choose to live and let live--and fight more meaningful battles and that is why I support them. We need them to do the real jobs we want them to do not shove down nonsensical propaganda of abortion and the threats of the gay kingdom on us.  We are not innn-a-res-tid!

Immoral and inane?  Yes, going to invade a sovereign country under the guise of fighting terror is also "immoral and inane".  You did better with the ugliness of "Mrs. Michelle "Wo wo-mania" Obama please! shocked

Say what?
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 4:34am On Feb 11, 2008
Their commonality lies in the fact that they both based their campaigns,not on the issues,but using a mixture of personality and empty campaign slogans.

Remember Bush's main pitch?"I am an outsider in Washington,in contrast to Gore,who is going change the way politics is run.He was the candidate of change.Bush's 2000 campaign and Obama's 2008 campaign run on the same ethos.

They have seen 8yrs of Clinton . . . but for sympathy votes (female votes), the fact that Obama is not white and fondness for the other Clinton . . . Obama would long have wrapped up this nomination.

Sympathy?Obama isn't getting sympathy votes from Blacks,men and those with "white-guilt" mindset?

Lets stop this nonsense about Obama being handicapped by his blackness-polls show Americans are less prepared to see a woman President than a Black president-which other white man will run for President as a freshman Senator?Not even Clinton,with all her name recognition,attempted such
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 11, 2008
So you too read the thing too? Infact de-heavily-loaded--mammaries-reloaded, you beat Michelle and that "Okereke" mammal plus condi hands down. Na you Barack for marry
!

That is eh
These boys sef
what else do they think about?
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 4:44am On Feb 11, 2008
babyosisi:

That is eh

typical igbo! I can just picture my mom saying exactly the same thing.
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 11, 2008
meanwhile who is that okereke onyiuke woman?
Is she a transsexual?
I didn't know a woman could look like kiliwe Nwachukwu

typical igbo! I can just picture my mom saying exactly the same thing

david we may be cousins o
this world is small
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 4:50am On Feb 11, 2008
babyosisi:

Is she a transsexual?

this world is small

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

It must be some senator from 4 Play them constituency!  That kind of "Madam Etteh" arrangement! cheesy
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 11, 2008
that picture na helele
at least no one can mess with her in the house of assembly.
all she needs to do is stare at the individual
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 4:53am On Feb 11, 2008
babyosisi:

Is she a transsexual?

this world is small

Onyiuke is the DG of the Nigerian stock exchange.

If you're not from imo state then u're not my cousin. grin
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 4:53am On Feb 11, 2008
babyosisi:

that picture na helele

Make I put am one more time

Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 4:57am On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play:

Make I put am one more time

Please don't.  It makes Michelle look like Princess Di!

Gosh!  What ugliness in humongous proportions!

4Him:

Onyiuke is the[b] DG of the Nigerian stock exchange. [/b]

If you're not from imo state then u're not my cousin. grin

What?  Did she eat all the stocks? cheesy

Hmmmmmmmmmmm! She definitely did not get there by bottom power I swear. She must be a super brainy. WTF? grin
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 11, 2008
Onyiuke is the DG of the Nigerian stock exchange.

this no be small woman o
I went to primary school with some onyiukes at Enugu.

If you're not from imo state then u're not my cousin.  

imo,abia,anambra,ebonyi,Enugu,even some delta sef.
we are one big "happy" family.
We were all in East central state when I was born.
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 4:58am On Feb 11, 2008
It must be some senator from 4 Play them constituency!  That kind of "Madam Etteh" arrangement!

She no get anything to do with mesince she is seperated from the Onyiukes anyway The woman makes Michelle look like ex Ms USA
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 5:00am On Feb 11, 2008
babyosisi:

this no be small woman o
I went to primary school with some onyiukes at Enugu.

Which ones? very small world,I go soon run away go change my user name She is seperated,no sabi why she retain the name.

What? Did she eat all the stocks?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm! She definitely did not get there by bottom power I swear. She must be a super brainy. WTF?

almondjoy,you too much grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 11, 2008
that color of lipstick like ashawo lipstick tufiakwa
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 5:03am On Feb 11, 2008
4 Play:

She no get anything to do with me

since she is seperated from the Onyiukes anyway

The woman makes Michelle look like ex Ms USA

She reach to separate anything in close contact with her. cheesy

4 Play:

Which ones?

very small world,I go soon run away go change my user name

babyosisi:

that color of lipstick like ashawo lipstick tufiakwa

he he he h he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Please tell us more.  Was any of your uncles married to her? cheesy
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 11, 2008
Which ones? very small world,I go soon run away go change my user name

are you an Onyiuke?
this is why I try not to reveal much about myself.
I've already identified 2 people on nairaland by some clues.
I want to remain anonymous but someone swore he knew me sometime ago
It's such a small world
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 5:05am On Feb 11, 2008
at least she ate enough stocks to be stinking rich. grin
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 11, 2008
I went to school with a female Onyiuke,her first name starts with an N
and that's all I'll say
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Play(m): 5:06am On Feb 11, 2008
I dey go sleep  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  tongue  My anonymity shall remain air tight!Amen!  grin  grin
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 11, 2008
me too,Mr osisi needs me now wink
I have some work to do cheesy
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 5:26am On Feb 11, 2008
4Him:

at least she ate enough stocks to be stinking rich. grin

Sure!  She looks it! cheesy  She for remain small for Naija pipo.

babyosisi:

me too,Mr osisi needs me now wink
I have some work to do cheesy

Okay oooooooooooooooooooooh!  Happy Sunday Worship if your time zone still permits it to be before midnight!  Easy ooooooooooooooooooooh!

4 Play:

I dey go sleep  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  tongue  My anonymity shall remain air tight!Amen!  grin  grin

Yes, I think we prefer you keep it that way. To think you might have been married to the "Aretha Francis" of Aba is unthinkable.

Well at work, so off a go work for 1 hour and rest for 2.  Will be back in an hour to play some more with whosoever is online!  Or I play with by myself-as usual to keep awake!  Got 7 more hours to go. It was fun all!  Later! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2008
@almondjoy
You just jealous of Michelle,why don't you Bleep Off?You Ugly BITCH!! grin
And please shut your Pussy because the smell is disturbing !!
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2008
Horus:

@almondjoy
You just jealous of Michelle,why don't you Bleep Off?You Ugly BITCH!! grin
And please shut your Pussy because the smell is disturbing !!

This thread is now officially closed on account of "agberos" entering the political section.!!!!

I go show you say me be one too! cool

he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  Darling, I just came back from work okay? And I am about to hit my bed.  You can come and smell my pussy there if you wish.  I did not take a shower.  Just for you--the way you like it! kiss  Here, have a sniff in anticipation!  After standing for 12+ hours, you can imagine that the laws of osmosis and diffusion will be in the direction of your mouth and nose. You can be ma douche pot! Boy! Am I ovulating too or what? wink You know what that means if you have ever seen an ovulating Agenegbode pussy before. cheesy Better than the ones you have over there in Mississippi.--- You are in for a real treat I say!

Please bring Mama Horus Obama with you so she can help you pack a doggy bag!

Idiot!

Sweat dreams of my smelling pussy! kiss Hope you like stockfish!
Re: Super Tuesday by omoge(f): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2008
AJ, lol grin

UP Michelle grin. by the way, she needs no mammary anyway. she don born finish grin.

Change We can Believe In.
Re: Super Tuesday by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2008
who says she has no mammaries.
Everybody doesn't have to be like TOH grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Super Tuesday by away4real(m): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2008
I hereby declare AJ the official Obama Girl on Naira land.

Sweetie its not easy being an Obama Girl, a lot is expected of u, so please dont let us down, wink wink cheesy
Re: Super Tuesday by 4Him(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2008
babyosisi:

who says she has no mammaries.
Everybody doesn't have to be like TOH grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

that is an asset not to be dismissed lightly.
Re: Super Tuesday by Horus(m): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2008
You can come and smell my pussy there if you wish.  I did not take a shower. 
No thank Bitch, I dont want to smell that !!
Yes you didnt take a shower like every day,it's usual for you to be dirty.
Re: Super Tuesday by almondjoy(f): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2008
Horus:

No thank Bitch, I don't want to smell that !!
Yes you didnt take a shower like every day,it's usual for you to be dirty.

You this stupid Horus?  You are still here? cheesy I waited for you till a few hours ago and still did not get a shower so that it would be "well done" for you.  Mr. Pussy Sniffer!  Unfortunately, I had to get some water to the area a few hours ago since you are too busy sniffing someone else's over there.  Please keep your appoitment next time ok? sad

You should have come over.  Unfortunately, I started itching from all multi-colored drainage like a mad woman and my finger-nails filled up fast enough for Mr. Almond to get his short gun and gasoline container ready to set me ablaze! grin  I saved some of the juices in several containers and locked them up in a storage till you are ready to "sniff".  It should have fermented well enough to your satisfaction. In the meantime--go sniff at your mama's like you have been doing since birth. I am sure hers is in the decaying phase of it's existence! Toto sniffer!

You son a mama horus fucking bitch! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

All Diasporians Know Nothing About Nigeria, They Make Me Laugh When They Argue. / Rochas Forfeits Monthly Salary! / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Zakari Biu and James Ibori!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.