Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (786724 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Tobigo12: 5:57am On Dec 22, 2016
ogatboy:
Try France and Italy
Okay. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by DisturbingEU(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
alabireal:

Definitely sir,The tuition fee is refundable but less of minor administrative charge ....but i would like to advice that you remain very positive that your visa will be granted and you will never have any reason for tuition refund .....Thanks

How did you do the flight reservation cuz it's real hard for me to do. This ppl keep canceling it!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogedozie: 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2016
I've been following this thread for a while and really appreciate every contribution which have been made by the gurus. I'm also interested in studying nursing in France and from the requirements I was asked to provide a cheque for my tuition my question is;
How do I get to pay this tuition since there is no link or address provided
Advice and suggestions is highly welcome
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
DisturbingEU:

How did you do the flight reservation cuz it's real hard for me to do. This ppl keep canceling it!
Use Turkish airline to make reservation that is valid for one week.

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2016
ogedozie:
I've been following this thread for a while and really appreciate every contribution which have been made by the gurus. I'm also interested in studying nursing in France and from the requirements I was asked to provide a cheque for my tuition my question is;
How do I get to pay this tuition since there is no link or address provided
Advice and suggestions is highly welcome
send a mail to you school on how to pay tution. Am guessing you have your admission already
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogedozie: 11:15pm On Dec 22, 2016
ogatboy:
send a mail to you school on how to pay tution. Am guessing you have your admission already

not yet, its part of the application requirement. Thanks for your responds
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by DisturbingEU(m): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
ogatboy:

Use Turkish airline to make reservation that is valid for one week.

Thanks bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 1:07am On Dec 24, 2016
ogedozie:

Hope after paying, the admission is guaranteed. Better still go through campus France
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogedozie: 6:43am On Dec 24, 2016
ogatboy:

Hope after paying, the admission is guaranteed. Better still go through campus France
Thanks, I will do just that. I wrote to them but haven't gotten any responds yet, maybe I will redirect my question to campus France cos I got to know about the institute through there website.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by honourableseyi: 10:49am On Dec 24, 2016
ogedozie:

With my little experience , no school should ask for tuition fees even when admission has not been given. They can only ask for application fees during application period and school fees when admission has been given. Thread carefully and be sure with who you are dealing with. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogedozie: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
honourableseyi:

With my little experience , no school should ask for tuition fees even when admission has not been given. They can only ask for application fees during application period and school fees when admission has been given. Thread carefully and be sure with who you are dealing with. Shalom
Thanks for the advice. Here is the screenshot of the page for better understanding of what am a saying

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
ogedozie:

Thanks for the advice. Here is the screenshot of the page for better understanding of what am a saying
Okay I get it. This is for enrollment and not admission. Check for admission procedure. Enrollment is done after admission, usually when you arrive
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogedozie: 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=ogatboy post=52230751]
Okay I get it. This is for enrollment and not admission. Check for admission procedure. Enrollment is done after admission, usually when you arrive[/quote
Thanks for the clarification, I really appreciate. can u send me your email address so I can forward the PDF document for u, so u can help me go through it.
* Although its all written in French
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=ogedozie post=52249368][/quote]send me a pm
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogedozie: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
ogatboy:
send me a pm
I just did.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
ogedozie:

I just did.
I just replied. You should have my mail and number
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bummi101: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2016
Hello ,

How do I show proof of accommodation for my tourists visa application? I heard booking on hold is not lonely sufficient, I would need to have a paid hotel booking .. please is there a way I could do it .. I tired making my hotel reservations with Expedia and bookings.com but my card is been declined.. I need advise the best way to go about it
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bummi101: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2016
Here are the documents I planned to summit

International Passport
PAssport pic
Filled Visa application form
Travel Health insurance
Cover letter stating my purpose of trip
Daily Itinerary for my 4days in Paris and 3days in Rome
Flight booking
Hotel reservations
3months statement of account
3months pay slips
Employment letter
Proof of leave of work for the duration
Photocopies of used visas and current valid visa on my passport
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by olanshi: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2016

Good evening house,

Please I would like to know the procedure and requirement for Long term family Union France Visa.. Please kindly treat this as urgent..

Thanks

CC : Tzetzefly, Justwise and co.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by xray2: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Please, anyone staying in Strasbourg here?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
xray2:

Y did you ask?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by flyfly75: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
HELLO and HAPPY NEW YEAR
Please i earn about 1m monthly as salary paid to my account and have multiple UK and US visa salaries. Denied schengen in 2009 by swiss because i didn't include ticket.

Anyway i need to apply for french schengen tourist visa and would like to know my chances. Must my account have enough money despite records of monthly inflow to cover the trip. I have roughly about 600k now in the account.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ladylco: 11:27am On Jan 05, 2017
flyfly75:
HELLO and HAPPY NEW YEAR
Please i earn about 1m monthly as salary paid to my account and have multiple UK and US visa salaries. Denied schengen in 2009 by swiss because i didn't include ticket.

Anyway i need to apply for french schengen tourist visa and would like to know my chances. Must my account have enough money despite records of monthly inflow to cover the trip. I have roughly about 600k now in the account.

you have a good chance just make sure you submit all official document to boost your chance in addition to the below:

International Passport
PAssport pic
Filled Visa application form
Travel Health insurance
Cover letter stating purpose of trip
Daily Itinerary for the travel days
Flight booking
Hotel reservations
3months statement of account
3months pay slips
Employment letter
Offer lette/Promotion letter
Proof of leave of work for the duration
Photocopies of used visas and current valid visa on passport

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bostin(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Has anyone gotten the france visa refusal stamp on there pasport? What does it look like,mime say the date,visa C FR, and something written below 'con.....'
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ladylco: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bostin:
Has anyone gotten the france visa refusal stamp on there pasport? What does it look like,mime say the date,visa C FR, and something written below 'con.....'

That is it.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by alabireal: 6:09am On Jan 21, 2017
I am very humbled and well delighted that this threads is well sustained for a long time like this

This platform has assisted me one way or the other to secure my French student visa and currently battling with my master's studies here in the beatiful city of Nancy

I will be readily available to give my humble advice here on this platform on any student visa related issues based on the little experience I have gotten so far .

Let's keep it rolling

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by alabireal: 6:20am On Jan 21, 2017
xray2:

I am studying in Nancy not far from Strasbourg ,any reason for asking?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2017
icehood:
Pls how do I get the accommodation certificate
Look for accommodation and the landlord will issue it to you. It's a standard document in France
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ladylco: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Bostin:

That is it, it usually in blue ink, a large square and date,visa C FR written in the box.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Eventus31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.