Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (794150 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Israelly1122: 1:44am On Sep 01, 2016
alabireal:

The basic documents submitted

Admission letter

Proof of tuition payment at least for a term

Personal bank statement with balance of at least 2m-3m

Accommodation guarantee(certificate)

Flight reservation

Filled visa application form and additional questionnaire

Trancripts and certificate including olvels e.tc

Prayer and fasting lol ....The God factor

Pls is the tuition fee refundable incase visa application is denied?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by alabireal: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Israelly1122:

Pls is the tuition fee refundable in case visa application is denied?

Definitely sir,The tuition fee is refundable but less of minor administrative charge ....but i would like to advice that you remain very positive that your visa will be granted and you will never have any reason for tuition refund .....Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Israelly1122: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2016
alabireal:

Definitely sir,The tuition fee is refundable but less of minor administrative charge ....but i would like to advice that you remain very positive that your visa will be granted and you will never have any reason for tuition refund .....Thanks

Ok, but pls can i get ur emai.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Israelly1122: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2016
alabireal:

Ok, but pls can i get ur email .
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by alabireal: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
Israelly1122:

Ok, but pls can i get ur email .

oladeindeadewale@yahoo.com

So sorry for the delayed response
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Tunanpa95: 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hello,
Please I want to make some enquiries.
I have friends in france who want to send me invitation to spend my next summer holiday next year in france.
With the invitation and a statement of account from her/him and a letter of introduction from my school, what other document(s) would I need to prepare before that time and what are my chances of getting a 1month or 2months at most visa?
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by olanshi: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Good evening house,

Please I would like to know the procedure and requirement for Long term family Union France Visa.. Please kindly treat this as urgent..

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by olanshi: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
Good evening house,

Please I would like to know the procedure and requirement for Long term family Union France Visa.. Please kindly treat this as urgent..

Thanks

@justwise
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by oloworulz(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=Godiloveu post=43996083][/quote]
Since ur hotel booking says 9nights , then ur total stay in the schengen area is 10days. Try and correct that
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bostin(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
yusfaith78:

I received my processed france tourist visa application 2 days ago and i was given 3 months visa. @NIFES you can't change ur travel date, all you can do now is pray they approved it.
Please what was your purpose of visit and the duration? Because I saw someone was given 15days for 11days visit, just want to know what you applied for and the duration.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Hecooo: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Is this thread still alive?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by DisturbingEU(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hecooo:
Is this thread still alive?
Not really but we hope to read successful decisions.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by safer23(m): 12:37am On Oct 29, 2016
Good evening Everybody,

I really appreciate all the contributions I've gotten on here as I have learnt on or two things from various views.

However, am in a dilemma and i will like to get your opinion and help proffer a solution, PLEASE!

I possess an HND in Estate Management and Valuation, and i will like to further my education in Europe (Except UK and Cyprus). However, I will not like to start from the B.sc level all over again (age issues, am still less than 30 though), I don't mind joining a B.sc programme in the 3rd year though or a Pre-masters programme.

PLEASE, I beg you all to HELP ME!

Kindly suggest, a course withing this my line or any management programme in an affordable country (Tuition basically)...

Thank you so much!! your contributions are highly appreciated!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 6:18am On Oct 29, 2016
safer23:
Good evening Everybody,

I really appreciate all the contributions I've gotten on here as I have learnt on or two things from various views.

However, am in a dilemma and i will like to get your opinion and help proffer a solution, PLEASE!

I possess an HND in Estate Management and Valuation, and i will like to further my education in Europe (Except UK and Cyprus). However, I will not like to start from the B.sc level all over again (age issues, am still less than 30 though), I don't mind joining a B.sc programme in the 3rd year though or a Pre-masters programme.

PLEASE, I beg you all to HELP ME!

Kindly suggest, a course withing this my line or any management programme in an affordable country (Tuition basically)...

Thank you so much!! your contributions are highly appreciated!
I think you should do a search on line and try to communicate with the program co-ordinator of the course. Try checking schools in Italy, France, Sweden, Norway and Finland
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eddiecute86(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2016
Happy sunday everyone and to those still expecting their visa like myself , may our expectation never be cut off.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
Eddiecute86:
Happy sunday everyone and to those still expecting their visa like myself , may our expectation never be cut off.
French visa? Short or long stay?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eddiecute86(m): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
ogatboy:
French visa? Short or long stay?
Short stay
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Fm007: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Gudevening every1 pls I need some 1 to advice me on a particular issue. My wife is in france and am willing to apply for a two weeks workshop that cost 1500euro. On the visa application form, am asked if my wife is shenge country or not and I dont no if I should declare she s thr or not. You no all dis visa consular can be very funny at times finking I will nt return back to nigeria. Just want to find out if de will know thru thr data base that I have some1 in france with the name on the marriage certificate
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Tobigo12: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2016
Hello house, Please i need your candid advice. I am a student that will soon be going for NYSC. My 2 Uncles , A sister and grandmother is in Belgium and they want me in Belgium for 1 month after my NYSC but they clearly told me it not easy to enter Belgium as most visa applications are refused. I searched the Internet to verify this and i discovered they're 100% right but they're telling me maybe if i can get someone to send me a letter of invitation from Italy or France (We have family members there though) but am scared of been denied at either of these embassies. I am a student, I don't have good bank statement, I don't have a travel experience and do I have to show my bank statement if my Uncles are sponsoring me by using their own bank statement)... And which schengen visa is easy to get between Italy, France and Germany. Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 7:43am On Dec 17, 2016
Tobigo12:
Hello house, Please i need your candid advice. I am a student that will soon be going for NYSC. My 2 Uncles , A sister and grandmother is in Belgium and they want me in Belgium for 1 month after my NYSC but they clearly told me it not easy to enter Belgium as most visa applications are refused. I searched the Internet to verify this and i discovered they're 100% right but they're telling me maybe if i can get someone to send me a letter of invitation from Italy or France (We have family members there though) but am scared of been denied at either of these embassies. I am a student, I don't have good bank statement, I don't have a travel experience and do I have to show my bank statement if my Uncles are sponsoring me by using their own bank statement)... And which schengen visa is easy to get between Italy, France and Germany. Thank you

Firstly, are you going for visit or study? The surest way to enter is through study. For visit, I don't know much but if your people are in Belgium let them send you an invitation letter
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Tobigo12: 4:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
ogatboy:

Firstly, are you going for visit or study? The surest way to enter is through study. For visit, I don't know much but if your people are in Belgium let them send you an invitation letter
Belgium embassy is not a place to go according to people who have tired it many times. They advice me to try to get Schengen visa via another country. Getting Belgium invitation letter is never a problem for me but they deny many visa applications. Besides how can I apply for a study visa when i haven't get an admission letter from their University, Is that possible?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Tobigo12: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
ogatboy:

I am only visiting for 1 month though. I don't know what to do.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
Good day guys
I will like to know, if someone wanted to travel to France to join the french foreign legion, what kind of visa will the person need?.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 8:26am On Dec 20, 2016
Tobigo12:
I am only visiting for 1 month though. I don't know what to do.
I know little about tourist visa.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2016
Tobigo12:
Belgium embassy is not a place to go according to people who have tired it many times. They advice me to try to get Schengen visa via another country. Getting Belgium invitation letter is never a problem for me but they deny many visa applications. Besides how can I apply for a study visa when i haven't get an admission letter from their University, Is that possible?
Try France and Italy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by shaicollins(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2016
pinkynanny:
No baba.,i dnt pay anybody coz i saw it here dat mst of those so kald agant go just chop pson mny....d insurance waz ment 4 me and my granny..coz we applied 2gther....she as a landed property can she use it 4 herself....bt she did nt get the c of o...bt she as plan to shw property and other documents...bt what abt the purpose 4 invitation what wl he rewrite....and 4 myself what other document can i get apart 4rm making my account look good wit more money....?

your travel insurance suppose to be two, one for your Granny and one you. and it depend on ur duration over there
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bummi101: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
Please I want to visit Paris on vacation 9days .. what documents do I need and how do I pay for my accommodation, because I was told if you don pay for your accommodation before apply the embassy will reject you .. that booking on hold is not enough for proof of accommodation..
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Tobigo12: 5:56am On Dec 22, 2016
ogatboy:

just a 1 month visit. Nothing more. Besides even if i want to study, i will need to show the embassy something like an admission letter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.