Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (786579 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (381) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
fav2deep:

OK I can use sponsors not necessarily with my surname...as I heard that with other sponsors not directly linked to family your visa will be denied

I really don't know about that... But I guess so.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by randomguy42: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2017
whitetiger511:

I really don't know about that... But I guess so.
So basically, if your sponsor doesn't bare your surname, your application will be rejected.?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 27, 2017
randomguy42:

So basically, if your sponsor doesn't bare your surname, your application will be rejected.?

I can't tell if the application would be rejected or not as I've never tried that.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=whitetiger511 post=54990025]

I can't tell if the application would be rejected or not as I've never tried that. [/quote

I pm u.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=ogatboy post=54997905][/quote]

Can't access the email so sorry...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by fav2deep: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Have a problem with my statement of account because sponsors are not really family with name. Certification of accommodation can be also obtained how? Do one pay for accommodation from the home country
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by gempdemp: 7:12am On Mar 30, 2017
Gday y'all,
Anyone knows if there's a general delay in the visa application process at the French Embassy in Nigeria? I submitted my application for short stay( EU Spouse) on the 2nd of March(Thur), got a call on the 6th of March(Mon) from the Embassy asking for additional docu(original marriage certificate)..Took that to the VFS office in Lagos the 7th of March... Since then,been waiting.. now am even more curious about the reception of the additional document than the application itself..4weeks and counting.. similar experience ?? Kindly share
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by gempdemp: 7:18am On Mar 30, 2017
fav2deep:
Have a problem with my statement of account because sponsors are not really family with name. Certification of accommodation can be also obtained how? Do one pay for accommodation from the home country

Hey,
Your sponsor(s) need to go to their local municipality to obtain the certificate of accommodation that'll bear YOUR name,signed and stamped. In regards to the statement of account,maybe an introduction letter MIGHT suffice,giving a detailed explanation about your relationship to the Sponsor(s)..Gluck

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by fav2deep: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2017
whitetiger511:

How do you mean right way to go about the statement of account?
I'd say you go to your bank/sponsor's bank and request for 3 months statement. Plus it has to be recent, not longer than 14 days, printed mine a day before my campus France interview just to be on the safe side.

PS: I don't have access to the email I registered with...

Then send me the recent or the one you use noe
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by electromagnito: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pls I need advice, I earn 92k every month, and my boss just deposited 2.5M in my account, can I use it for my student visa, is it okay...cause I have tried several Skype interview for scholarship but couldn't get.... Am going to university de cergy-pontoise
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sparrow76(m): 4:58am On Apr 03, 2017
Kindly I need your help, I applied last year for visa after I got admission in one of the good schools in France but visa was denied based on fake insurance. The fake insurance was not my fault as I sent a brother to buy it for me since I'm busy at work but he edited for me and spent the money unknown to me, that is what I submitted and I got denied. Pls I got two questions. 1. How do I sort this out from embassy. 2. Will this not affect me in applying for visa in other European countries?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by electromagnito: 7:04am On Apr 03, 2017
You could have just bought it online
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Chuckdee(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2017
electromagnito:
You could have just bought it online

Please can you reference a site to buy the insurance online? Thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by electromagnito: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2017
I think AIICO.... You can buy E-insurance

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by electromagnito: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2017
Pls concerning my statement of account very need someone to clarify my issue.... Is it money lodgement if my boss deposit 2.5M
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sparrow76(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
sparrow76:
Kindly I need your help, I applied last year for visa after I got admission in one of the good schools in France but visa was denied based on fake insurance. The fake insurance was not my fault as I sent a brother to buy it for me since I'm busy at work but he edited for me and spent the money unknown to me, that is what I submitted and I got denied. Pls I got two questions. 1. How do I sort this out from embassy. 2. Will this not affect me in applying for visa in other European countries?
I need someone to please attend to my two questions.. Pls
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by blunts007: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
@whitetiger where do you school and are there courses taught in English for msc and for the records am a guy a very cute dude.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Chuckdee(m): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2017
electromagnito:
I think AIICO.... You can buy E-insurance

Ok Thanks.. I iwll check them out.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by blunts007: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
So guys after authenticating my school documents at d ministry of education and foreign affairs do I have to authenticate d documents at d French embassy/visa application centre.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by blunts007: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pls house I would like to know if your school documents are authenticated at campus France when you go for the preliminary evaluation .. Thnx
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=blunts007 post=55384284]Pls house I would like to know if your school documents are authenticated at campus France when you go for the preliminary evaluation .. Thnx[/quote

France don't do authentication stuff. It's not needed.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pls help i have an appointment with the Norwegian embassy in Abuja soon , my sister is a citizen in Norway she apply and filled my application online in Norway.,in fact she has made every available documents for my trip. I don't even need travel medical insurance certificate bcs she stand as a financial gaurrantor, she's well paid and have her own house. My problem is I don't have any strong home ties to my home country am not married, i don't have properties neither do i work am Tru with my studies infact nothing to proof that i will come back cos am going as a tourist for 3 months... Should i buy jamb form as an evidence ND possibly write it ND let the vo know i ll come back to seek admission
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=randomguy42 post=54989484]
So basically, if your sponsor doesn't bare your surname, your application will be rejected.?[/quote

Unless your sponsor is married

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by JayJay0211: 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
Glad to see that you are aware of your predicament!
JAMB Exams can't form a strong tie-easy to abandon. Honest advice is for you to wait till you have ties to naija-things that would ordinarily make you come back.
Justice96:
Pls help i have an appointment with the Norwegian embassy in Abuja soon , my sister is a citizen in Norway she apply and filled my application online in Norway.,in fact she has made every available documents for my trip. I don't even need travel medical insurance certificate bcs she stand as a financial gaurrantor, she's well paid and have her own house. My problem is I don't have any strong home ties to my home country am not married, i don't have properties neither do i work am Tru with my studies infact nothing to proof that i will come back cos am going as a tourist for 3 months... Should i buy jamb form as an evidence ND possibly write it ND let the vo know i ll come back to seek admission
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 09, 2017
I already told my sister about it she says i should have no fear sometimes what you say is more important than what u show. Give the vo reason to return and be confident it could be family ties and ongoing studies say it convincely. This thing na luck and favour i don't see it as a predicament Bros. God over everything but to be honest am really coming back.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by randomguy42: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=Justice96 post=55391855][/quote]

Ok, thanks. Will I write a letter too that effect.?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by haywhizzz(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
pls my people I would like to have my degree programme in france pls can someone enlighten me on the procedures to apply and schools to apply for scholarship the course is architecture
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=haywhizzz post=55419502]pls my people I would like to have my degree programme in france pls can someone enlighten me on the procedures to apply and schools to apply for scholarship the course is architecture[/quot

Check www.mastersportal.eu and do your search based on what you want
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by blunts007: 5:14am On Apr 11, 2017
Guys any scholarships out there a nigerian can apply for,because this euros exchange rate never come down. And must I write any of this foreign english test exams because d cost have gone up like crazy.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by bummiaj: 6:47am On Apr 11, 2017
Please for does that have applied recently what did you summit.

I intend to travel for 8 day vacation
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2017
blunts007:
@whitetiger where do you school and are there courses taught in English for msc and for the records am a guy a very cute dude.

Lmaooo @ very cute. What's my own?

Yes there are English schools, my program is in English and it's pg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (381) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.