Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (801325 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (387) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mixmic: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Good day everyone, can you please update me about the Schenge visiting visa (France precisely).

What it entails: The documents, the process and the cost
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lipstxck: 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Here you go
http://vfsglobal.com/France/nigeria/Short-Term.html

mixmic:
Good day everyone, can you please update me about the Schenge visiting visa (France precisely).

What it entails: The documents, the process and the cost
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mixmic: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by uc198080: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
Please I need France embassy phone number(Lagos)...Anyone with it Pls?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
lipstxck:
Hello all,

Thank you for all the input in this thread, it has been really helpful. Please I have a couple of questions concerning the student visa documents

1. I finally got my accommodation attestation after over a month of headache but now the actual documents states my name, the address of the residence, monthly rent and the date of the beginning of my tenancy (aug 15 2017). it doesn't however state the duration of the course as the visa checklist states. Is this going to be a problem?
2. If I do my preliminary interview at the CampusFrance Abuja office, do I still have to go through VFS?
3. Is the proof of payment of course fees compulsory? My tuition is €256 and I checked the university's website and there is nowhere to pay fees.

Thank you in advance for all your help!!!
@whitetiger511 @ogatboy please help, thanks

1. no its not going to be, I used Airbnb for my visa.
2. yes you have to go through vfs
3. no its not compulsory. I'd say you should pay it if you can, contact your school and ask for how to pay.

by the way, Is your program in French? your tuition is so cheap.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lipstxck: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
whitetiger511:

1. no its not going to be, I used Airbnb for my visa.
2. yes you have to go through vfs
3. no its not compulsory. I'd say you should pay it if you can, contact your school and ask for how to pay.

by the way, Is your program in French? your tuition is so cheap.

Really! & I found one good Airbnb deal earlier but I was scared it wasn't going to suffice, would have saved myself the time and stress. My [masters] program is fully English smiley

& thank you so much for the quick response
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2017
lipstxck:
Hello all,

Thank you for all the input in this thread, it has been really helpful. Please I have a couple of questions concerning the student visa documents

1. I finally got my accommodation attestation after over a month of headache but now the actual documents states my name, the address of the residence, monthly rent and the date of the beginning of my tenancy (aug 15 2017). it doesn't however state the duration of the course as the visa checklist states. Is this going to be a problem?
2. If I do my preliminary interview at the CampusFrance Abuja office, do I still have to go through VFS?
3. Is the proof of payment of course fees compulsory? My tuition is €256 and I checked the university's website and there is nowhere to pay fees.

@Whitetiger511 has answered already. Sorry for late response because I'm really busy. For the fees, it's mostly paid when you arrive in France except for those school where their fees are above 1000euro and installment payments are allowed. All the best.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lipstxck: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2017
ogatboy:

@Whitetiger511 has answered already. Sorry for late response because I'm really busy. For the fees, it's mostly paid when you arrive in France except for those school where their fees are above 1000euro and installment payments are allowed. All the best.

Thanks smiley
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
To God's glory I just got my visa delivered. I don't think it's true that visa are not issued until close to travel date. Best wishes.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lipstxck: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
sadoz:
To God's glory I just got my visa delivered. I don't think it's true that visa are not issued until close to travel date. Best wishes.

Please where did you apply, Lagos or Abuja? I've been trying to get an interview date in abj since last week
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
lipstxck:

Please where did you apply, Lagos or Abuja? I've been trying to get an interview date in abj since last week
Lagos. Which interview? Campus France?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
sadoz:
Congratulations. Was it more than 10weeks before the stated time for you to resume?? Then I dint know about that
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Harjet(m): 2:44am On Jul 05, 2017
lipstxck:
Hello all,

Hi! Pls if I might ask, which course and university did u apply to?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 05, 2017
ogatboy:

Congratulations. Was it more than 10weeks before the stated time for you to resume?? Then I dint know about that
It's ok....I submitted 11weeks before my date of travel. I got the visa 8weeks before my travel date
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lipstxck: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2017
sadoz:
Lagos. Which interview? Campus France?
Yeah Campus France
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lipstxck: 10:48am On Jul 05, 2017
Harjet:
Hi! Pls if I might ask, which course and university did u apply to?

University of Toulouse, IT
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2017
sadoz:
It's ok....I submitted 11weeks before my date of travel. I got the visa 8weeks before my travel date
Okay. It's on track then. Congratulations
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2017
lipstxck:

If u can go to Lagos nice, Saran, the lady in Abuja dey always form busy
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2017
lipstxck:
Yeah Famous France
Ok

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lipstxck: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
ogatboy:

If u can go to Lagos nice, Saran, the lady in Abuja dey always form busy
Took your advice, I'd apply through lagos. Please what kind of questions are asked during the interview and does it affect the visa decision/process?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by eveees: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
Congratulations @Sadoz, I would like to know more about the documents you submitted especially the the balance of the bank statement you submitted.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
lipstxck:

Took your advice, I'd apply through lagos. Please what kind of questions are asked during the interview and does it affect the visa decision/process?
Ask dose that did recently. It's a young guy Rabiu that will interview you. You are being recorded and it's sent to the embassy. For me they asked normal questions like tell me about yourself, your course of study, y such course, y France, and plans after the studies
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
eveees:
Congratulations @Sadoz, I would like to know more about the documents you submitted especially the the balance of the bank statement you submitted.
Thanks. I didn't submit any bank statements or insurance because I am an Erasmus Scholar. I submitted other documents in the checklist. Best wishes
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Harjet(m): 3:07am On Jul 06, 2017
lipstxck:

University of Toulouse, IT
Am still shocked about the tuition fee mahnn
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lipstxck: 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
@sadoz how was your Campusfrance interview, what questions were you asked?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by eveees: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Harjet:
Am still shocked about the tuition fee mahnn
Don't be, mine is also as low as that, Universite Grenoble, Alpes. even university Jean Monnet, university lille 1, have low tuition. Only if they have your desired program
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Harjet(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
eveees:
Don't be, mine is also as low as that, Universite Grenoble, Alpes. even university Jean Monnet, university lille 1, have low tuition. Only if they have your desired program
Woow.. Amazing
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
lipstxck:
@sadoz how was your Campusfrance interview, what questions were you asked?
didn't last 10mins....easy... employment history since graduation, purpose of visit and very basic stuffs. It's no big deal at all....best wishes
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by electromagnito: 8:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Guys I need help m using a company account for my study visa..... Is it safe
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Neuroscientist: 1:23am On Jul 07, 2017
Hello everybody! I am new on the forum. I just received an Erasmus Mundus scholarship to study in France (1st year) then Netherlands or Germany (2nd year) .
I have a couple of questions:
1. How fast is VFS Abuja?
2. Kindly post a direct link to how I can reserve airline tickets . God bless!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2017
electromagnito:
Guys I need help m using a company account for my study visa..... Is it safe
No idea

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (387) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.