Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (793052 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aobayomi: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2017
Hello guys please I would like to confirm if it is true. An agent here in Nigeria said I can get housing in paris for 70k naira per month equivalent in Euro And from what I have seen online on website it's way quite different between 500-600euros I want to know if I am falling in for a scam. Anyone in Paris right now should let me know. And I am not a student I am an athlete and plan on continuing my career there but also pan to enrole in school next year when I have settled down. Please I need to know asap
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 21, 2017
aobayomi:
Hello guys please I would like to confirm if it is true. An agent here in Nigeria said I can get housing in paris for 70k naira per month equivalent in Euro And from what I have seen online on website it's way quite different between 500-600euros I want to know if I am falling in for a scam. Anyone in Paris right now should let me know. And I am not a student I am an athlete and plan on continuing my career there but also pan to enrole in school next year when I have settled down. Please I need to know asap

70k asin 170€?? Maybe in the metro stations sha. The cheapest you can get is 400-450€ that's for colocation which is rare.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by gammarays(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2017
abeg my people
can i use anybody apart from my family member as my sponsor?
what is the minimum amount to reflect in the bank statement?
can i pay for just 3 months accomodation for now till i arrive in france?
whitetiger,ogatboy and co
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
gammarays:
abeg my people
can i use anybody apart from my family member as my sponsor?
what is the minimum amount to reflect in the bank statement?
can i pay for just 3 months accomodation for now till i arrive in france?
whitetiger,ogatboy and co
U only need to pay for one month and then deposit which is equivalent to one month so u r paying two months rent. Rent here is paid monthly.
I cannot tell for minimum but I used 2.1m in my personal account. If you are using a sponsor, use 5m and above to be safe. The inflow n outflow should also be high
You can use a sponsor but the person has to write a letter to show his relationship with you like your in-law, uncle or something.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by gammarays(m): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
ogatboy:

U only need to pay for one month and then deposit which is equivalent to one month so u r paying two months rent. Rent here is paid monthly.
I cannot tell for minimum but I used 2.1m in my personal account. If you are using a sponsor, use 5m and above to be safe. The inflow n outflow should also be high
You can use a sponsor but the person has to write a letter to show his relationship with you like your in-law, uncle or something.
thanks boss
my sponsor is not related to me in any way shaa
or can i do a lump deposit into my personal account?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ebosman: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
ogatboy:

Assuming I have about 3million saved in my account, does the inflow and outflow matter?

Also the 2.1million you talked about,is it inclusive of School fees and accommodation?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aobayomi: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
whitetiger511:

70k asin 170€?? Maybe in the metro stations sha. The cheapest you can get is 400-450€ that's for colocation which is rare.

I was wondering too oh because what i was seeing on the internet no be beans. And also are those security deposit I see online a must.

What the guy was saying is that the 70k rooms are just like single student rooms with hostel beds and stuff.

And please @whitetiger can you please reply your mail I sent you some messages

ayoola.obayomi@gmail.com
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
aobayomi:

I was wondering too oh because what i was seeing on the internet no be beans. And also are those security deposit I see online a must.

What the guy was saying is that the 70k rooms are just like single student rooms with hostel beds and stuff.

And please @whitetiger can you please reply your mail I sent you some messages

ayoola.obayomi@gmail.com

ask him for the address if he finds I'm interested... I'll email you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 6:10am On Jul 23, 2017
Ebosman:
Assuming I have about 3million saved in my account, does the inflow and outflow matter?

Also the 2.1million you talked about,is it inclusive of School fees and accommodation?
If you have 3m which was not just deposited in one day, but spread over a period of time, you are good to go. 2.1M was what I used to apply for my visa. I did not say it was my money cry
Yes it includes my all
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 6:13am On Jul 23, 2017
gammarays:

thanks boss
my sponsor is not related to me in any way shaa
or can i do a lump deposit into my personal account?
I won't advise you to do a lump sum. Let your sponsor just write a good letter
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aobayomi: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
I was denied visa to France. People say its useless to appeal, but what if a citizen or company (sports team) over there sends the embassy some kind of letter appealing along with me. But another problem is when I applied it's tourism and I said I didn't know anyone over there. Do you think its affects my appeal? Also if I would just reapply how long should I wait.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aobayomi: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Reason for my denial is that they are not sure I will leave at the time said,but I am going for a trial (basketball) and was asked to apply for tourist visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
aobayomi:
Reason for my denial is that they are not sure I will leave at the time said,but I am going for a trial (basketball) and was asked to apply for tourist visa

Don't waste your time and resources appealing. Wait for like 6months and reapply. If you are going for a training, the club should sent you a letter to apply for a visa. It should be a special type of visa u will apply for and not tourist

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by OneNaija(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
I apply to study french in Paris without learning little about french also I got accommodation from a friend in St Quentin like 2 hours from Paris. I have a good bank statement but I dont know my chance of getting the visa. I have been to France and Italy before. Do you think I have a chance to obtain the visa since I am going to study french without speaking little french. will my accommodation being far away from my place study be an issue? Thank guy.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2017
OneNaija:
I apply to study french in Paris without learning little about french also I got accommodation from a friend in St Quentin like 2 hours from Paris. I have a good bank statement but I dont know my chance of getting the visa. I have been to France and Italy before. Do you think I have a chance to obtain the visa since I am going to study french without speaking little french. will my accommodation being far away from my place study be an issue? Thank guy.
Contact campus France for advice. I think they will deny you visa. They usually refer people to Benin republic to learn French. Besides they also run French institute and classes here in Nigeria (I mean the embassy). But I advise you contact campus France for advice
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by captaincruz: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
I greet you all. Thanks for the good work you guys are doing here. Abeg am due to resume masters in paris this august ending and I neva start my visa process ( my admission came through late). Na Accommodation remain oh, the sums am seeing online are not funny at all. Please I need help. Will anyone in paris be willing to help out with the certificate of Accommodation.( just for visa purposes). Also what other means are available so I can start processing the visa abeg.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 10:41am On Jul 27, 2017
captaincruz:
I greet you all. Thanks for the good work you guys are doing here. Abeg am due to resume masters in paris this august ending and I neva start my visa process ( my admission came through late). Na Accommodation remain oh, the sums am seeing online are not funny at all. Please I need help. Will anyone in paris be willing to help out with the certificate of Accommodation.( just for visa purposes). Also what other means are available so I can start processing the visa abeg.
Go ahead and apply for your visa. You are still in time for visa application. Use leboncoin.fr to find accommodation

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by electromagnito: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Guys am really scared here, I applied for visa on 11th of this month and it just 13 days only, and I got a mail my passport is ready for collection though I applied with my company account and am really scared now, God help me..
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by captaincruz: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
ogatboy:

Go ahead and apply for your visa. You are still in time for visa application. Use leboncoin.fr to find accommodation

Thanks bro. I am following through
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lonlytroy(m): 5:28am On Jul 28, 2017
I applied for a visa since on the 13th of this month but still haven't heard from vfs, please should I be worried?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by eveees: 5:49am On Jul 28, 2017
lonlytroy:
I applied for a visa since on the 13th of this month but still haven't heard from vfs, please should I be worried?
. You don't have to, I applied 19th June and I got my Visa 24th July, Student's visa precisely. just be cool.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2017
electromagnito:
Guys am really scared here, I applied for visa on 11th of this month and it just 13 days only, and I got a mail my passport is ready for collection though I applied with my company account and am really scared now, God help me..
If it's a student visa don't b scared. People get theirs in one week

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lipstxck: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Got my visa today grin cheesy
Applied on the 11th of this month
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bostin(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Please guys how much is the tourism visa fees now?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lonlytroy(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
lipstxck:

Congrats
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by amofum(m): 8:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
I got my visa today. However I'm bordered, someone said we'll need to translate our birth certificate, please can someone authenticate this info?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
amofum:
I got my visa today. However I'm bordered, someone said we'll need to translate our birth certificate, please can someone authenticate this info?

the Nigerian one is not accepted anywhere here, don't waste your time and money. it costs about 60euro here. You also don't need it for ofii, but you need it for social security and CAF.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aobayomi: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
ogatboy:

Don't waste your time and resources appealing. Wait for like 6months and reapply. If you are going for a training, the club should sent you a letter to apply for a visa. It should be a special type of visa u will apply for and not tourist
It's an open trial they don't give invitation for that. You just have to find your way there. People appeal I'd you know a popular lawyer that can stand in for you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by aobayomi: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
lipstxck:
Student or tourist visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lipstxck: 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
aobayomi:

Student or tourist visa

Student
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by veek2(m): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hi guys, I have been offered admission to study for a masters degree program in Paris. School resumes on 25th September. I have paid half of my 1st year fees of €5500 as well as 2 months accommodation. I have 4m left in my account. Please help answer my few questions and concerns.
1. Is 4m in my account ok for a favourable visa decision?
2. I currently work and hope to resign upon departure. Do I need to provide any proof of working atm?
3. I have no travel history. Would this affect my visa application?

Thanks a lot guys.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by eveees: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2017
veek2:
Hi guys, I have been offered admission to study for a masters degree program in Paris. School resumes on 25th September. I have paid half of my 1st year fees of €5500 as well as 2 months accommodation. I have 4m left in my account. Please help answer my few questions and concerns.
1. Is 4m in my account ok for a favourable visa decision?
2. I currently work and hope to resign upon departure. Do I need to provide any proof of working atm?
3. I have no travel history. Would this affect my visa application?

Thanks a lot guys.

With 4m I strongly believe you are good to go. my sponsor had 2.7m with good in and out flow and I had just 1.6m in my personal account and I got the visa. I had no travel history too. Your Cv should show your employment history and attach your salary details if possible. just work on your Statement of purpose. you will get it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.